You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-23 23:12:03

PinkChopper

Y'all wanna give me a second chance?

As the question says, Y'all wanna give me a second chance? ~ hee hee ~ I'm talking about a "video suggestion" HAA!  That last one I gave for the DNA Awakening or whatever doesn't even make sense to me after I had "Re-Watched" it . HA! But if you'll give me a second chance and you wanna see an awesome presentation regarding "How to Change your frequency" Based on Spiritual concepts and related to thoughts / beliefs etc. then I highly recommend watching this dude's explanation as seen here. https://youtu.be/niBdwoJPrTA?si=3yzUNXaeJw9AKxHv

I don't know why I feel the desire to share but for whatever reason I do so BAM! There you go! Plus, I do feel it might be extremely interesting for basically all of you so, I'm sharing, if you care to try again ~ HAA ~ kidding.

#2 2024-02-24 00:27:51

Joe R

Re: Y'all wanna give me a second chance?

That's more like it, Gina. smile

The guy uses some of the words I used back there, and I get a feeling that you are probing me here... ... to get some confirmation. That's ok. I'll give you my take: It's a good approach. He's using many concepts to arrive to his point, but I find it a good point.

Whenever we relate to concepts as such, we relate to definitions, which means that we find the limits of the concepts against what they are not. If you are a "concept" yourself - even if you are so much more than just that - and wish to know what you are, you also need to know what you are not.

The point being: How do you align yourself with that "truth"? Are you comfortable with it? Is it "you"? Will you carry that with you and let it shape and affect your relationship with the world? If so, then you've aligned yourself with that message.

This is usually not something we go around thinking about, as it is just as much an un-/sub-conscious process as it is a conscious one. It also activates the very essential part of us called intuition. The more you reach into what you really are, the more likely it is that you activate this "property" of yourself.

But what is that? Well, the best definition I have of intuition is "an affirming or confirming sense of what is fundamentally correct or self-evident in order to reach a goal, or to achieve an understanding." It's a mouthful, but the keyword in this connection is "correct". This word points to some sort of comparison or evaluation. But against what? What makes a "truth" your truth?

We're back to your probing then. The video above may confirm that some of the words you relate to are used by others, too. This is good, because you likely have no need to alienate yourself to the world by the words you use. My point here is that you used your intuition to pick the video. That points to who you really are, and you find it deep within yourself.

You're walking the path, Gina. smile

#3 2024-02-24 22:18:17

PinkChopper

Re: Y'all wanna give me a second chance?

Joe R wrote:

That's more like it, Gina. smile

The guy uses some of the words I used back there, and I get a feeling that you are probing me here... ... to get some confirmation. That's ok. I'll give you my take: It's a good approach. He's using many concepts to arrive to his point, but I find it a good point.

Whenever we relate to concepts as such, we relate to definitions, which means that we find the limits of the concepts against what they are not. If you are a "concept" yourself - even if you are so much more than just that - and wish to know what you are, you also need to know what you are not.

The point being: How do you align yourself with that "truth"? Are you comfortable with it? Is it "you"? Will you carry that with you and let it shape and affect your relationship with the world? If so, then you've aligned yourself with that message.

This is usually not something we go around thinking about, as it is just as much an un-/sub-conscious process as it is a conscious one. It also activates the very essential part of us called intuition. The more you reach into what you really are, the more likely it is that you activate this "property" of yourself.

But what is that? Well, the best definition I have of intuition is "an affirming or confirming sense of what is fundamentally correct or self-evident in order to reach a goal, or to achieve an understanding." It's a mouthful, but the keyword in this connection is "correct". This word points to some sort of comparison or evaluation. But against what? What makes a "truth" your truth?

We're back to your probing then. The video above may confirm that some of the words you relate to are used by others, too. This is good, because you likely have no need to alienate yourself to the world by the words you use. My point here is that you used your intuition to pick the video. That points to who you really are, and you find it deep within yourself.

You're walking the path, Gina. smile

Thank you Joe R. You are so correct in your response.  What's odd for me is how i feel like I used to be able and "embody" my "truth" much more from BEFORE 2017 which is when Whatever happened to cause what I describe as my mind to be rewired only negatively but it also began the "nightmare mentality" because it's Iike I KNOW these things already but for whatever reason ~ I went deeper and deeper into "not knowing" which is "why" I'd watch videos at all but deep down ~ I don't really watch anything because I feel I'm "needing " the outside information
I watch moreso for the "entertainment" however, as "entertaining" as everything has been, it has perhaps done damage because I sorta lost sight of my truth which is to just be me! Now I do have an EXTREMELY difficult time as a "human" and without a doubt,  I am the one who can tell you everything NOT to do because my life path allowed me to do 100% of everything a person should NOT do! Yikes! And combine that with a "Soul" who is experiencing the mismatch existence while also held back from expression as the light being they are and its created a self sustaining misery program! However, I think I've had some weirdo "Shift" occur with in my head after watching this dude's explanation! To that I say ~ Hooray Happy Day! And your right Za'el ~ of course I had got it all wrong! Yikes! By the way, did I really have to take it THAT FAR into the depths of ignorance? ~ hee hee ~ The places this "mind" has gone should be cataloged as "restricted!" Danger! Off limits! HA!!!! But, Thank you!  Because I "Remember!" perhaps that it's all about "remembering" NOT that you "identify" as "human" or "et" or whatever ~ afterall, those are more "labels" to place on something that can't be "defined" so to speak and instead you REMEMBER that you ARE simply "DIVININE!" THE END.  Once again ~ same words ~ different meaning. It's literally like a different "feeling" inside as I contemplate ~ as if I FEEL the "shift" or dare I say ~ I'm finally "growing up!" HA!!!  (For what that's worth because honestly ~ I'm not sure if I'll ever "grow up" enough to become overly "serious" about things ~ but perhaps more RESPONSIBILE! HA! ....and I come on here to express for personal reasons so Thank you cuties! I love you all deeply and Have a Great Day!

~ ReGina ~

PS ~ wanna know "a reason" for "why" this "planet" is "sick" ... THOUGHT FORMS! Quite literally! Some of these "ideas" Really are convincing, making one actually "believe" therefore "embody" the concepts whispered in the ear so it definitely takes strength or "divine intervention" or simply "remembering" WHO YOU ARE (FINALLY) in order to SNAP OUT OF IT! So thank you for allowing me to share as I continue to do just that ~ SNAP OUT OF IT! HA!

Board footer