You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-24 08:10:40

Ariya

Arishah, Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview - Mari

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger , 3rd Interview, Part 1. (English)

IMG-4895.jpg

https://youtu.be/AcMVXt8WxdM

Premier date : 24th February 2024 (24/02/24) at 13.00 GMT

Mari’s channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

♡ It was good to see many of you in the live chat. And thank you to everyone who donated  ♡

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

I’m really looking forward to this‼️Love the interviews with Arishah so much. Thank you Mari ♡  and Ari ♡

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-24 16:34:16)

#2 2024-02-24 15:55:31

Brahman

Re: Arishah, Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview - Mari

If the Etorthans are acting manipulatively and have long been untrustworthy, then why haven't Urmah stopped them by now? Or are they in submission too? It seems everyone in the federation is forced to go along with the Etorthans and their lies. The Urmah won't stop them, and since they know they're about to do something against the people again now, in the name of what are they letting them continue? In the game? It has already become abundantly clear that this game is not for the benefit of the people.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2024-02-24 15:56:48

Joe R

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Arishah, the Urmah Tiger, 3rd Interview, Part 1 (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: February 24th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMVXt8WxdM

Arishah, the Urmah-tiger, interview February 23rd 2024

Hello again my friends!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

For those of you who are new here, Arishah or Ari in short, is a 300 kilogram, over 3 meter tall Urmah orange tiger, who is one of the communications officers on board the starship Avion One, currently in low earth orbit.

This is not my first interaction with him and it will not be my last.

These are only a few of the many questions you sent and they will be enough to cover many future videos with Ari's answers, because it is impossible to place many in a single video.

So thank you for understanding, I am doing as much as I can here.

I interviewed him on the evening of the 23rd of February 2024 via video-conference through a big 3D-screen in a workstation, which is part of starship Toleka's CIC; intelligence- and communications-deck.

I did not have him face to face and I did not use remote presence either, although seeing and interacting with Ari using an ultra-high definition two-way holographic screen is impressive enough.

As usual, Ari arrived right on time within the exact minute, the screen turned on and suddenly I could see the impressive and intimidating Urmah tiger in 3D in front of me through the screen.

And behind him, an elaborate intelligence- and communications-deck - the equivalent to Toleka's CIC-deck, but on board the Avion One.

Sitting next to Ari, but slightly out of the screen's picture, I could see a bit of his assistant's arm; a young leopard cadet called Kirai-Kai-Kotsee, who is always joking along, and who was curiously peeking in my direction through the screen now and then.

After saying our mutual hello, I presented a surprise-present for Ari; an overlarge keyboard of human manufacture we managed to get our hands on, and which is supposed to be the biggest computer keyboard in the world, in which each key is roughly four times the area of a normal key.

Ari was very surprised at the gift, which we will send to him later today and was noticeably moved and amused at its existence.

He said thank you like 20 times to me and to my Taygetan team, who made the existence of the keyboard possible, and all this while Kirai was peeking and looking all the time, very interested in the artifact, while he accommodated his two paws as if he were typing, imagining he had it there with him.

This gift opened the first question of my interview:

Mari: Ari, do you still consider the possibility of having your own YouTube-channel?

Arishah: Following your example, I would like to open a YouTube-channel very much, so yes, I still do consider it a possibility.

However, there are many problems to solve first.

As I have told you before, our hands are not fit for typing on a human-made computer efficiently; our fingers are short and wide, and our claws are always in the way.

Yet, I will give typing a try with the new enlarged keyboard you gifted me, thank you!

We are under the same Federation-restrictions as you are, which means we cannot talk and we cannot share images, so typing is the only means of communication.

As you know, connecting our computers to human digital ones is not only an interface nightmare; it is also illegal according to the Galactic Federation.

Typing human letters is slow for us and insufficient for elaborate direct messages, and that's also one of the reasons why we decided to share our points of view through you and your channel.

Mari: Thank you Ari, this leads to my second question; was it you Urmah people who developed cuneiform writing?

Arishah: I understand that there's more than one type of cuneiform writing, and yes, on Earth, at least the Sumerian most-used version is based on Urmah writing and lettering.

Cuneiform writing was convenient for that pre-industrial society - at least the lesser developed part of it - because it was efficient to scribe letters by pressing a piece of wood onto a piece of wet clay.

It is the human copy or adaptation of our writing, using one of our claws to scribble symbols, not only onto clay, but also as it is still done nowadays; by wetting one of your claws with ink and using it to write, as if it were one of your pens.

After we have finished writing, we simply wipe our claw clean with a piece of cloth and some cleaning-agent we always have at hand.

Mari: Do the Urmah consider this new peace-treaty with the Orion Council to be a positive twist of things, or do you consider that it could be another trick to infiltrate the Galactic Federation even more?

Can you please tell us a bit more about your experience with the Etorthans?

Arishah: Objectively, I do see it as a positive twist and we do hope it is so, but things are never as simple, and our past experience has shown us that when things are too good and too simple, it is because there is some kind of foul play going on behind the scenes.

Historically, the Etorthans - who were one of the leading races in the Orion Council, if not the most prominent one there - have said that they have turned to the good side many times before, only to regress into their old invasive ways.

Then another group of them will appear in power and claim that they fixed the problem, and clean their bad elements, claiming that they are now completely positive once more, only to be exposed once again and caught red-handed with yet another dirty manipulative scheme.

Then the remaining Etorthans cook up another elaborate overstretched excuse for what just happened, and once again they claim to be pure, positive and wise.

From our Urmah point of view, we cannot see how a species that lacks emotions can be seen as positive, because they will automatically lack empathy towards emotional races.

At the same time they justify their actions with cold logic, which only abase their interests, while they impose it on the emotional races on the premise that logic dictates that it should be so.

Emotional races, such as Lyrians and Urmah, do not and cannot follow logic without emotions, knowing that emotions also have a logic of their own.

Therefore the concept of logic for the Etorthans and similar non-emotional races is incompatible with ours, and the one of Lyrians, like you.

The Etorthans have disrespected their own word too many times to be trusted.

They must know that anywhere they go outside their stinking dirt-bag den of a planet we will be there monitoring their actions, and they know very well that their beloved logic dictates that they better not piss off any Urmah.

Mari: While Ari was saying these words, Kirai the leopard was making funny long Etorthan-like faces from behind and to one side, making fun of them.

Next question for Ari:  Do you think the cabal could implement another false bug-event on Earth for mind control purposes, shortly?

Arishah: We think this year has a high possibility of them implementing their horrible show again; there are signs everywhere that they are cooking up another bug story.

However, this is far from being the first time that they have implemented such a false narrative, and after they have done so in the past, it is followed by the imposition of new rules and regulations that are derived from that false event, but they have not implemented it again in the past immediately after they have done so; they leave some time to pass first, sometimes decades.

Two examples of those same false bugs are the 1918 one, and then again in 1979.

I know we cannot say the names here.

They count on humans forgetting what they just did to them, so they may not implement one with the same strength as the last soon, but we cannot know for sure.

Yet, they still may implement another variant of their scheme again this year, or soon; please be vigilant and highly skeptical.

Mari: Next question: In what ways do you supervise Urmah starseeds, and how can anyone on Earth know for sure that they are one?

Arishah: We monitor our starseeds using technology from space in orbit, and using drones much like yours, and we also monitor our starseeds telepathically.

At this time – and because of the Galactic Federation rules you all know – we have no other means for communicating with our starseeds more directly, other than appearing openly in front of them and in person, which has happened before, although not commonly so.

We know where they are at all times and what they are doing, although the help we can provide them directly is not much.

They are mostly operating down there alone, under their own guidance and wisdom; fearlessly.

After all, they are Urmah, too.

One of the main characteristics of being on Earth is the uncertainty of your true identity, so the only ones who can decide if they are Urmah in a human body - or not - are each one of you starseeds.

It is a personal conclusion you must arrive at by yourselves, because of your affinity with what characterizes our people.

You must be strong and Urmah enough to take that responsibility onto yourself!

You simply know that you are one of us, but knowing is not enough.

You must also act like one, independently of the skin you are wearing.

Be fearless, be feline and wise, take action with strong unshakable ethics and conviction to become unstoppable!

Persevere in all your actions and against all odds!

Mari: The next question is: How can people on Earth with a strong affinity with the Urmah help you?

Arishah: We are strong and independent people of the greatest culture in the galaxy.

We don't need anything other than a hug from you all.

We are well off up here in our ship and we get everything we need from our supply ships.

Yet, there is something very important you can help us with:

Please help and take care of all felines on Earth, especially those little ones who share your houses; those you call "house cats"!

They are us there - they are our starseeds - our Souls on Earth.

They are us; do not let their small size fool you!

And many of those do need a lot of help, because there is a lot of unfair stigma against felines on Earth, precisely because the cabal, who is sponsoring all that cruelty, knows they are Urmah in a little body.

That is what you can do to help us directly.

Mari: Do you have house-cats – the little ones – on your planets, and are they your pets?

Arishah: We do have them – of course we do – and their star-origin is planet Avion in the Vega star-system in the Lyra constellation, as we are.

We know that they are family and they are like our little cubs who never grow up, and they consider us their parents, protectors and providers.

More than pets they are simply family, and we have many of them on board the starship of Avion One, here with us.

The Ari interview will continue in the next video.

I cannot make this one longer, or I will not be able to publish it for tomorrow.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot, and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-25 06:10:53)

#4 2024-02-24 15:57:45

Alec

Thank you Mari and Arishah for the first part of this interview.
And thank you Kirai-Kai for your priceless humor.

Urmah YoutTube coming soon!*

salute-cat.gif

#5 2024-02-24 16:03:41

Alec

Brahman wrote:

If the Etorthans are acting manipulatively and have long been untrustworthy, then why haven't Urmah stopped them by now? Or are they in submission too? It seems everyone in the federation is forced to go along with the Etorthans and their lies. The Urmah won't stop them, and since they know they're about to do something against the people again now, in the name of what are they letting them continue? In the game? It has already become abundantly clear that this game is not for the benefit of the people.

It's not straightforward; no, they are not submissive. Understanding this from an Earth perspective is challenging.
The Urmahs are taking action in their own way, with the means and timing available to them.
They possess a clear awareness of their actions and motivations. They know exactly what they are doing.

- What they can
- How they can
- When they can

#6 2024-02-24 16:13:07

Scott Summers

Thank you, Mari and Ari (and Kirai-Kai) for an amazing interview.

Mari, you had me at GIANT KEYBOARD. Lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6c44BkxUj5g

I suppose the next step is a GIANT MOUSE to go with it... (no pun intended). big_smile

#7 2024-02-24 16:42:39

Alec

iv.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-24 16:45:02)

#8 2024-02-24 17:02:50

Ariya

I was very emotional listening to this interview. I actually cried!

It is heartwarming and touching that Arishah was answering our questions! Thank you to Mari, Ari and everyone else involved for working so hard to bring us the interview.

I wonder what is the difference between remote presence and holographic screen?

And thank you to Kirai-Kai-Kotsee (what a beautiful name) for making me laugh! With all these little details (such as humour) we learn so much about each other. Thankful that Mari is such a descriptive writer.

I feel very close to the Urmah.

Edit: Wow Alec you have amazing imagination.  I always save your art.  ❤️

& Thank you Joe R for letting us see your interim transcript ❤️

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-24 17:05:52)

#9 2024-02-24 18:55:13

Nice. Translated to Latvian and published in my local CA telegram group.

Also sent translation to Matias.

Love the optimism and bravery of the great Tiger!

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2024-02-24 19:13:49

mitkobs

Positive progressive ET races do not attack and fight first other suspicious ET. But if they see something wrong and menacing(by their standards) that cannot be straighten out with politics, talks, treaties then is time to fight. Fighting is a last measure. Not the same with the regressive ones, with them is hard to make agreements, they are driven by fear, survival and greed and want to attack first. Like some historical figures on Earth said - the best defense is attacking but that shows how primitive and violent you are. Is not a chess game when you play with the people's lives. In chess, sure I agree with such strategy.

#11 2024-02-24 19:54:09

Alec

Ah thanks Ariya! And thank you for saving them smile

I'm not an expert in this field but I can try to answer your question regarding the difference between remote presence and holographic presence.

Holographic presence
Let's begin with holographic presence since it's easier to understand.
This involves a three-dimensional device that functions as both a transmitter and a receiver, projecting a beam of light into the "air."
Both parties are usually standing up.

holo.jpg

Remote presence.
This is done by using immersion pods employing location frequencies, similar of how ETs engage in "VR" games.
Let's say it's a more advanced 3D holographic projection. Doesn't require a "receiver", but I'm not entirely sure about this last part.

pod.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-24 19:59:48)

#12 2024-02-24 21:03:45

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Holographic presence
Let's begin with holographic presence since it's easier to understand.
This involves a three-dimensional device that functions as both a transmitter and a receiver, projecting a beam of light into the "air."
Both parties are usually standing up.

Remote presence.
This is done by using immersion pods employing location frequencies, similar of how ETs engage in "VR" games.
Let's say it's a more advanced 3D holographic projection. Doesn't require a "receiver", but I'm not entirely sure about this last part. …

Thank you Alec for helping to explain! So, holographic presence is more like a 3D conference call. And remote presence uses immersion technology, creating an avatar to enter, to meet someone in another location.
Both very interesting technologies. Thank you again.

#13 2024-02-24 21:25:00

Horton HaW

Horton HaW wrote:

Emotions, more so than water, are mysterious yet very powerful. I don't see them as separate from logic, but rather having their own logic maybe?

That was awesome. So Ari wants a channel. He literally brought tears to my eyes talking about the hugs and kitty cats. I agree with all he has said. How is the UFOP constantly believing the Es? Something is very wrong there. Sounds exactly like the same junk down here. Kirai was endearing. So glad Ari confirmed my feeling about emotions and empathy. It offers data you can't replace.

Hugs to Mari and the Urmahs! ♥

( >ω<)♡(>ω< ✿)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2024-02-24 21:31:55

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Emotions, more so than water, are mysterious yet very powerful. I don't see them as separate from logic, but rather having their own logic maybe?

That was awesome. So Ari wants a channel. He literally brought tears to my eyes talking about the hugs and kitty cats. …

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one with tears in my eyes!… ❣️★彡

#15 2024-02-24 21:41:49

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

That was awesome. So Ari wants a channel. He literally brought tears to my eyes talking about the hugs and kitty cats. …

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one with tears in my eyes!… ❣️★彡

I will have to review again. I enjoy the Urmah interviews so much.

So cool about the cuneiform and writing with their claw!

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-24 21:45:44)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#16 2024-02-25 06:25:28

okcs

If Ari gets a You tube channel, I will certainly listen to all of his videos. I would like to hear his perspective because on a lot of levels, it seems like the Urmah figured a lot of stuff out first. For example that the Federation has become corrupted, and that the Federation is doing some really inappropriate things with planet Earth.

#17 2024-02-25 06:39:44

Kirai-Kai made me chuckle - cheeky cheetah

Thanks Mari and Ari, these Q&A's are the best..!

#18 2024-02-25 09:31:55

mitkobs

If Urmah on board can speak good well pronounced English, there are a lot of software apps for Android OS that convert speech into text as you go. And that is easier than typing. But then you got to have current Android phone and tactile fingers/paws to be able to interact with the apps. I also will like to see official Urmah YT channel. Let's see if the giant keyboard can do the trick.

#19 2024-02-25 11:42:11

Alec

There's a significant likelihood of an Urmah YouTube channel emerging soon, once all the logistical and technical challenges are resolved. The motivation to make it happen is strong.

#20 2024-02-25 12:16:42

mes333

This was a great episode that Mari and the crew shared with us big thanks to Ari and always love hearing about the Urmah’s. Although a year ago I wouldn’t even of known what a Urmah was which is interesting in a way how life goes and keeps evolving in different ways. I loved the humour in it too with the paw up over Ari at one point I couldn’t stop laughing big_smile Made my day!

Awesome GIF’s @Alec with Mari and the conference going on and thanks for the comparison of the methods too. Much appreciated and I salute the Urmah as well and possibilities of there own YouTube channel.

How cool there is a planet called Avion just like the Urmah ship with smaller cats on it and similar size to our house cats or maybe Lynx’s. Many images come to mind how it would be like…

There society sounds amazing with deep honesty, deep emotions, wisedom and strength physically and integrity wise also!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-26 11:39:40)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#21 2024-02-25 15:25:01

Outerspace

Amazing art Alec

#22 2024-02-25 16:21:30

Alec

mes333 wrote:

(...)Awesome GIF’s @Alec with Mari and the conference going on and thanks for the comparison of the methods too. Much appreciated and I salute the Urmah as well and possibilities of there own YouTube channel.(...)

Outerspace wrote:

Amazing art Alec

ty.png

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-25 16:25:43)

#23 2024-02-25 16:40:54

Ariya

Alec wrote:

There's a significant likelihood of an Urmah YouTube channel emerging soon, once all the logistical and technical challenges are resolved. The motivation to make it happen is strong.

This would be phenomenal! So many people are inspired and helped by the Urmah already. They have a unique insight and a directness that positively influences many starseeds.

For me personally, the words from Ari’s interviews have given me strength and guidance in the last few months when I have faced difficult times. I have literally told myself to ‘be like urmah’ and with that I have been able to face and support others in dark times.

I say this, only to explain that Ari’s words have made a real, tangible impact to my life. (As have the Taygetans. Their work is appreciated.) Information is ordnance.

☆彡

These words helped me a lot:

The Urmah felines see obstacles and hardship as opportunities for growth, to overcome and to grow. We do not mind pain and discomfort, as we see them as motivation to grow as a species and in pride.

Our concept of death is very different from the human one; we do not see death as tragic, nor do we fear it. We face our deaths with our swords in hand, and we embrace our destiny, fighting like the apex predators we know we are.

We remember many of our past lives, so we know how to die like a true honorable warrior, and we know we will be born again to fight another day.

Life is full of conflict and hardship. Face it strongly, fearlessly, like a fighter, and, overall, face it with honor and in such a way that you will make your ancestors proud.

You will never outrun your problems; they will always catch up with you in this lifetime or in the next or next. You must face them face forward with a clear mind and strong determination.

Fear is useless; fear makes you come back to repeat the same problems constantly.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/urmah-ar … eo-english

#24 2024-02-25 17:34:04

mes333

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

This would be phenomenal! So many people are inspired and helped by the Urmah already. They have a unique insight and a directness that positively influences many starseeds.

For me personally, the words from Ari’s interviews have given me strength and guidance in the last few months when I have faced difficult times. I have literally told myself to ‘be like urmah’ and with that I have been able to face and support others in dark times.

I say this, only to explain that Ari’s words have made a real, tangible impact to my life. (As have the Taygetans. Their work is appreciated.) Information is ordnance.

☆彡

These words helped me a lot:

The Urmah felines see obstacles and hardship as opportunities for growth, to overcome and to grow. We do not mind pain and discomfort, as we see them as motivation to grow as a species and in pride.

Our concept of death is very different from the human one; we do not see death as tragic, nor do we fear it. We face our deaths with our swords in hand, and we embrace our destiny, fighting like the apex predators we know we are.

We remember many of our past lives, so we know how to die like a true honorable warrior, and we know we will be born again to fight another day.

Life is full of conflict and hardship. Face it strongly, fearlessly, like a fighter, and, overall, face it with honor and in such a way that you will make your ancestors proud.

You will never outrun your problems; they will always catch up with you in this lifetime or in the next or next. You must face them face forward with a clear mind and strong determination.

Fear is useless; fear makes you come back to repeat the same problems constantly.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/urmah-ar … eo-english

Beautiful thank you for sharing them @Ariya they are truly inspiring to me too!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-25 17:34:27)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#25 2024-02-25 17:34:16

Alec

Ariya wrote:

☆彡

ミ☆彡

Board footer