You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-24 11:59:14

The Nirvana Dilemma: Why do we yearn to return to the Source if....

The Nirvana Dilemma: Why do we yearn to return to the Source if we are immersed in a cosmic circus of apparent fun?

Someone asked me this very interesting question that many very few awakened people have asked themselves at least once in their lives.

? wrote:

"If "I" have escaped from the state of nirvana (Source) to create this whole cosmic circus due to utter boredom, then why am "I" so eager to go back there again and leave the "fun" here forever?"

And this is the answer:

Interesting question.

But, you start from 3 false premises.

1. That you have escaped from "nirvana"(Source).

2. That "nirvana"(Source) is boring.

3. If you are eager to return to "nirvana"(Source) that means that :

a) Nirvana (Source) must not be boring.
b) And that this world is not fun.

-Therefore, the logical equation is incorrectly stated.

The correct premise of the logical variables for the equation is:

1. You have never  wanted to escape from "nirvana" (Source). Because you have never abandoned Nirvana (Source)

2. If you have never wanted to escape "nirvana" (Source), it is because it is "fun".

3. The reason you are anxious to go back there and leave the "fun" here forever" is because this fun is an entertaining place where you can never have fun".
In other words. This hell is a beautiful and fun place where you can never be happy. Because if hell was a terrible place you would want to leave it immediately. And this is the strategy that "the devil" (ego) uses to delay your return home.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2024-02-24 16:07:15)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2024-02-24 12:11:09

Re: The Nirvana Dilemma: Why do we yearn to return to the Source if....

To paraphrase Yazhi - you are creator God. You can change your life as you fit. Paradise or hell. I choose paradise.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2024-02-24 15:09:39

easternsea

I decided to escape from this prison planet, which is my last reincarnation.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#4 2024-02-24 15:13:07

Brahman

So far no one from the federation has said that the 3D matrix is a fun place. Everyone complains about the people and their negativity. Why after not praising this place do they still recommend it to us and look for participants for "the game"? Or is this a cabal tactic. I guess for cabal it is fun.
Why didn't they refuse us before we got here and then blame us for how bad we are? In their game. So s**t on a roll. Lol
I don't believe here is for fun.The Source is without desires in nirvana.

Last edited by Brahman (2024-02-24 15:15:55)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#5 2024-02-24 15:27:35

mes333

I feel like the act of learning creates a great sense of accomplishment no matter where it is or density range. Although many life lessons are very hard being here and more so depending on circumstance while here in the earthly plane in the moment. Perhaps looking at it from another perspective a higher one it is more fulfilling knowing what you accomplished down here so you know your capabilities and utilize them for the next ride to make it easier getting closer to that nirvana. Guess that doesn’t make learning them any easier but probably not the point overall.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-02-24 16:26:15

The key question that is necessary to get out of any Matrix (D= 1,2,3 4, 5, 6, 7,8 etc. ad infinitum) is the following:

How do I, who am already the Source?

The answer is never intellectual, because the answer is implicit in the question itself.

Hint: the output is the same input: ..... What is the output that is the same input?

If you solve this riddle you will get out of ALL the Matrix.

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#7 2024-02-24 18:19:54

Brahman

I know, it's so simple. Lol
To this riddle even the spiritual etorthans do not know the answer. Lol
I should ask Alpha Draco. If you let me, I'll ask them. big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2024-02-24 19:25:16

mitkobs

I see it this way. Everyone who dies goes back to Source but is not the same Source where souls return. Depends on own mental and emotional baggage that the dead bring with them after dying. It is about how clear of "baggage" and pure of heart one is in every way. And Source cannot be lied and fooled, cannot be negotiated with, everyone goes exactly where they deserve to be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-24 19:26:04)

#9 2024-02-25 03:02:07

Horton HaW

Well if everything is source then you are always there, just a choice as to what you manifest or experience by what you choose to perceive. However, ideas are "chained" or networked together so this can get seemingly complicated when you perceive so many seemingly different fragmented ideas.

I agree with the experience of discovery and learning being enjoyable and expansive.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-25 03:03:46)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-02-25 12:02:28

Paganini

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

The key question that is necessary to get out of any Matrix (D= 1,2,3 4, 5, 6, 7,8 etc. ad infinitum) is the following:

The answer is never intellectual, because the answer is implicit in the question itself.

Hint: the output is the same input: ..... What is the output that is the same input?

If you know the answer what’s the point of not providing it? But I’ll take a gander.

Firstly, I don’t feel Source feels bored or needs to have fun. Secondly, the moment one yearns to return to Source is the moment the matrix perpetuates because you’ve forgotten you are Source. Or the yearning for anything for that matter. So there is no matrix actually, only Source. And one can be IN the “matrix” but not OF it because all you ever really are is Source.

In La'kech

#11 2024-02-25 21:44:06

Horton HaW

The output that is the same input mathematically? 0? Though 9 appears to be a number of completion.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti … -9-part-1/

#12 2024-02-25 21:47:49

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:
CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

If you know the answer what’s the point of not providing it? But I’ll take a gander.

Firstly, I don’t feel Source feels bored or needs to have fun. Secondly, the moment one yearns to return to Source is the moment the matrix perpetuates because you’ve forgotten you are Source. Or the yearning for anything for that matter. So there is no matrix actually, only Source. And one can be IN the “matrix” but not OF it because all you ever really are is Source.

Yeah more like you create an illusion called matrix and agree to perceive it.

#13 2024-02-26 10:49:58

Paganini

Horton HaW wrote:

Exactly! You said it better than I did. :-)

And 9 happens to be my favorite number probably because I was born on 9/9 but mostly because I always found it so interesting that any number you multiply by 9 and add the answer until you get a single digit, will always be 9. No other number can do that. I just always found that so cool. So that’s the nerd in me. Lol

In La'kech

#14 2024-02-26 12:22:29

mitkobs

Mental and emotional baggage is everything done and become someone out of ignorance, the ego with all its complications that go sideways in regressive alleys. All this have to be faced, dealt with and cleared out. The baggage that makes the soul heavy dense and attached to to all kind of mental and emotional addictions. Returning back to innocence is returning back to original Source.

#15 2024-02-26 21:48:09

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

And 9 happens to be my favorite number probably because I was born on 9/9 but mostly because I always found it so interesting that any number you multiply by 9 and add the answer until you get a single digit, will always be 9. No other number can do that. I just always found that so cool. So that’s the nerd in me. Lol

There are probably many 9's here in some way. Lol.

#16 2024-02-26 22:11:36

Ariya

Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

9/9 is such a nice birthdate.

Nine is also my favourite number. I was born on 9 Nov

#17 2024-02-26 23:11:22

MayTag

Ariya wrote:
Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

9/9 is such a nice birthdate.

Nine is also my favourite number. I was born on 9 Nov

Odd, I was born 11/8. Scorpios rock! Lol

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#18 2024-02-26 23:15:05

MayTag

mitkobs wrote:

Mental and emotional baggage is everything done and become someone out of ignorance, the ego with all its complications that go sideways in regressive alleys. All this have to be faced, dealt with and cleared out. The baggage that makes the soul heavy dense and attached to to all kind of mental and emotional addictions. Returning back to innocence is returning back to original Source.

You said it. Practicing non-identification is key. Everyone needs to realize that memories, no matter how terrible, no longer exist. Holding any emotional identification with them will keep you stuck on the wheel here. Essentially, let go of Fear and experience Love.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#19 2024-02-27 08:17:26

mitkobs

Non identification and selective memories but in my opinion have to come from your wisdom, strength, power, integration. Not with forgetting the memories and not with denying identity and ego. You got to have all of it the good and the bad. That means to be Source but in the same time to be so wise and so sensible that not do any single harm to life with having all that power in your hands.
This is innocence based on total integrity, total knowledge and total sensitivity.

Board footer