You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 12:53:44

Joe R

Gosia & Yazhi - Extraterrestrial Technology of Immersion

Extraterrestrial Technology of Immersion - Personal chats between Gosia and Yazhi Swaruu

Cosmic Agency
Published: February 26th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWgULSncRk0

ImmersionPersonal

Cosmic Agency's YouTube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-26 20:12:25)

#2 2024-02-26 19:40:58

Ariya

Re: Gosia & Yazhi - Extraterrestrial Technology of Immersion

Here are previous transcripts/ videos on the immersion topic:

Immersion Pods 1:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … a-pleiades

Immersion Pods 2:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … zhi-swaruu

Immersion Pods 3: Anéeka of Temmer Responds to Questions from Public
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … ert-s-live

Immersion Pods - Entertainment and Entry to Earth
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/immersio … y-to-earth

#3 2024-02-26 20:48:25

Alec

Thank you Carolosia.

#4 2024-02-26 21:54:21

Ariya

I love this topic. Immersion technology is one of my favourites. I have read the older transcripts on this topic hundreds of times. Thank you carolosia and Yahzi for sharing this personal conversation. It’s really appreciated. Sophie is so clever and sweet, I love her wisdom and humour.

(╹◡╹)♡

“Yahzi - Millions of ETs in immersion there right now all with their support crews in orbit. That’s why there is so much traffic and parked ships near Earth. You didn’t think they are just there poking there noses idly (if they have any.)”

So many people in immersion. Wow.

All I know is that I am a walk-in because I remember the feeling of physically entering into this body.  (This happened before I knew anything about walk-ins or cosmic agency). I actually said the words out loud ‘Ok. Let’s go - how do I drive this.?’ (I am also the same person as I was before. It was more of a soul merge.)

I have had dreams of being in a wet immersion pod (before I knew what they were.) I found it strange that in my past life memories I slept in a pod (rather than a bed.)

But I don’t actually know if I am in immersion or not. But I would really like to know! So I have an idea ... according to this:

“Caroline’s brain is permanently being rewired with Gosia things, as if she were having the experience herself in the 5D body as a daily process. That’s why a body in immersion will twitch and toss and turn many times reacting to the stimulus of a 3D life.”

So if I can tune into the frequency that might be transferring my consciousness here, I can possibly trace the signal back to the pod and make my body move and to hopefully wake myself up?

Once I’m awake I will get in my ship and come to Earth to let this Ariya know if she is in immersion. And I would also like to talk to her.

I’m willing to take the risk   Hopefully I can sustain two bodies… lol ★彡

#5 2024-02-26 22:42:42

Gosia, ever since I started listening and watching you, I can feel the Taygetan overlayed over you.

Thanks for sharing your personals.

#6 2024-02-26 22:58:24

All I know is that I am a walk-in because I remember the feeling of physically entering into this body.  (This happened before I knew anything about walk-ins or cosmic agency). I actually said the words out loud ‘Ok. Let’s go - how do I drive this.?’ (I am also the same person as I was before. It was more of a soul merge.)

I have had dreams of being in a wet immersion pod (before I knew what they were.) I found it strange that in my past life memories I slept in a pod (rather than a bed.)

But I don’t actually know if I am in immersion or not.

If you're having these memories and feelings come through, I'm sure you are in immersion. And I bet you come from a very benevolent race as the energies of your words have a gentle and graceful presence to them.

I have met many other seeds and all of them have their unique "non-earthly" aura to them.

#7 2024-02-27 00:20:07

PinkChopper

Wow! Ok so I'm not crazy! That's the first time EVER to hear something that MAKES SENSE regarding my mind and the "person" this "brain" has decoded and WHY I quite literally have felt as if I am losing my mind! Thank you! I KNOW deep down....I AM NOT CRAZY! This has just been WAY TOO MUCH for one "human" to endure but FINALLY....there is SOME sorta "logic" behind "why" I'm simply exhausted at this point. And you guys, of course I would want to be "woke up" if in a "pod" instead of "after life" program because I enjoy the "character" this person is HOWEVER I do NOT enjoy the nightmare situation I've endured but at least THAT gives me some type of "relief" as to the KNOWING I already have and what I've explained over and over . This "human" is suffering but it just makes sense now. Thank you Gosia ~ I've really needed that piece of the puzzle.

#8 2024-02-27 07:22:18

Ariya

wandereringsoul wrote:

If you're having these memories and feelings come through, I'm sure you are in immersion. And I bet you come from a very benevolent race as the energies of your words have a gentle and graceful presence to them.

I have met many other seeds and all of them have their unique "non-earthly" aura to them.

wanderingsoul, you are very sweet and helpful. Thank you for commenting ☆*:.。.

#9 2024-02-27 07:40:12

Ariya

Posted by Gosia on Telegram:

Hello friends! I hope you have enjoyed my video on immersions. I´m here just to drop this short addition from Athena from our recent conversation about this topic. I will add it to the transcript of the video.

Swaruu X (Athena): "If the pod gets disconnected, the person becomes an NPC. Follows the same program of the Matrix depending on its activities. As a program. And that is also part of the mechanism of the formation of a mirror.

If the life force is insufficient, then the NPC dies, because it has no consciousness, that is logical, yet what is said here officially if you want is that it becomes an NPC empty person as the person´s consciousness has retired. May be one or the other, because of many factors. The stronger the NPC is, it may survive.

In general, and usually, it is an empty NPC who receives the immersion. Artificial, that is. Because a natural walk-in is more complicated because the receiving body is somehow the past of the advanced soul coming in into an older, or past moment of themselves.

If it´s not an NPC, then one soul walking in, the other one walking out, is the most usual circumstance. For them to merge, though, that is a lot more complicated. But could happen and that could be explained as a quantum jump. Like could be your case, Gosia, because you were at one level of consciousness, and then suddenly you are at another, with little to no process."

Greetings to all!

https://t.me/c/1186078041/103802

#10 2024-02-27 15:35:48

Horton HaW

Very good video. Remember we are energy and frequency. A signal, but more.(our language is limited, binary) So we are not this or that. We are always many things. We are the Ether, Source.

Thanks Gosia for sharing!♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-27 15:37:56)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2024-02-27 18:08:43

Uurloq

Thanks for this great video. One thing I don't remember about this topic: can an immersed ET person enter as the original soul of the terrestrial body? That is, at birth?

Or does it happen exclusively as a walk-in later in life, replacing another one/letting the matrix take control of it for a while?

#12 2024-02-27 18:46:12

Ariya

Uurloq wrote:

Thanks for this great video. One thing I don't remember about this topic: can an immersed ET person enter as the original soul of the terrestrial body? That is, at birth?

Here is my understanding:

I don’t think entering at birth in immersion is very common because the ET would have to go through the whole life - including as a baby.

While there is value in experiencing life as a baby, toddler - it is most likely that people enter immersion as an adult / adolescent for a specific experience, reason or mission.

I don’t think it is impossible, but probably not likely. Unless you are talking about more complex cases that were described in the video regarding soul frequency compatibility and merging.

Note also, there may not be an ‘original soul’ in the body used for immersion. It could be an NPC matrix person designed or used for the experience.
☆彡

#13 2024-02-27 23:02:19

ignazio.sedda

Why do extraterrestrials also choose to inhabit bodies with functional physical limitations, for example malformations from childhood, lack of an arm, etc., to gain experience on earth? What characterizes this type of challenge?

it's all simple after it was difficult

Board footer