You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-27 20:50:47

PinkChopper

Dear Gosia

Dear Gosia..........perhaps it is time we talk.

Obviously you can't "respond" to the public requests for such an interaction, especially one with the words "trust me, I'M different than the others" HAaa!  However, that is the case behind my request but FIRST ~ I'd like to ask that you talk to any of the "Swaruus" or the "Taygetans" and Ask them about "me" in particular (ReGina Dryden) and then you can decide Rather or not you understand "why" it might be of importance or interest for you as well as "healing" for me due to the nature of the story I have to share. Of course you can choose to use your own intuition but I feel they might be able to provide insight for you to comprehend the situation. (Something that I DO give "permission for" ..... just in case that's "a thing" HA ....meaning "permission" they tell you anything about not just "me" in particular but also the "Soul" behind this "character" type of thing.

The story is too big for writing and shouldn't be posted here regardless but what I can say is that I have "MEMORIES" for a reason. But this is deeper than just "memories" and I simply need a deeper level of conversation about the nature of what's going on and feel the conversation is to be held with you. That is the bottom line so if you are willing to have your mind blown or simply hold a different type of conversation, then please do respond by email to:  ginamaxheath@gmail.com

Like I said, talk about this with "them" regarding the things I've mentioned above and even some of the "things" I've mentioned in the past and Yet, please know that I will totally understand if you would prefer to not connect so absolutely no hard feelings about that type of thing. Otherwise, I will look for you to either reach me at the email or you can express a "no contact rule" or whatever right here. Ha! Or both. Either way is fine but in being honest with you, I feel I'm being "led" to reach out to you now so there you go.

I truly "Thank you" for all you've shared and have brought to this community because guess what! You did it! Hooray! ~hee hee~
Ok, I'll perform a miracle and keep this short so once again,  thank you very much, and have a great day!

~ ReGina ~
Ginamaxheath@gmail.com

#2 2024-02-28 00:37:23

akos996

Re: Dear Gosia

Brother in christ, at least give us a teaser about your experience and for your own sake because there is nothing to go on from but only an empty promise.
I'm sorry but I don't understand.
I wish I could stand in your line in that case ask for the same but there are many hundreds of thousands of starseeds with unique stories worthy of note probably. I don't wanna downplay your claim, I'm just saying it's kinda hard to make extraordinary claims without even a word to back them up.
Please provide some story or claim because this makes your genuine request look more negative in intent toward others in the community and a waste of resources for the team who probably have lot of important things to do. I hate being condescending but I have to say this.

We are glad to hear your awesome stories don't misunderstand this please, but I just don't get this.
For example if I ever decided to reach out for attention by Gosia or the team up there it would be for something that could change the world otherwise I don't wanna bother, they need personal time and it's wasteful to give people extra steps to investigate or lure them when you can just be direct with us all. And we are here to listen and if relaly is important it gains multiple voices not just yours.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-02-28 00:49:41)

#3 2024-02-29 00:13:53

PinkChopper

akos996 wrote:

Brother in christ, at least give us a teaser about your experience and for your own sake because there is nothing to go on from but only an empty promise.
I'm sorry but I don't understand.
I wish I could stand in your line in that case ask for the same but there are many hundreds of thousands of starseeds with unique stories worthy of note probably. I don't wanna downplay your claim, I'm just saying it's kinda hard to make extraordinary claims without even a word to back them up.
Please provide some story or claim because this makes your genuine request look more negative in intent toward others in the community and a waste of resources for the team who probably have lot of important things to do. I hate being condescending but I have to say this.

We are glad to hear your awesome stories don't misunderstand this please, but I just don't get this.
For example if I ever decided to reach out for attention by Gosia or the team up there it would be for something that could change the world otherwise I don't wanna bother, they need personal time and it's wasteful to give people extra steps to investigate or lure them when you can just be direct with us all. And we are here to listen and if relaly is important it gains multiple voices not just yours.

That's exactly the case. I'm certain I COULD "change the world" . Yes. Me.... personally. But the situation I'm in is extensive, its personal and I have no other means for communication except to use the tools available. This forum being a tool.

I'm certainly not interested in "proving" myself through stories. I'm with the belief that intuition leads us and mine says, when the time is right ~ all will be revealed and Gosia will be led to do what she feels like when she's supposed to.  I'm just personally looking for healing in order to heal the rest of the world so to speak and I'm simply pursuing where my "Soul" is leading, trusting that the right decisions will be made.

I don't mean to sound rude if I come across that way and I'm sorry for not providing "evidence" to support your belief system of consciousness but unfortunately ~ I'm not interested in convincing anyone of anything right now although I appreciate your offer of discussion. While I am interested in making progress for my Soul, that includes healing the correct places and my complications are stemming across multiple realms. So no, this message is not for everybody...it's only for those who have eyes to see. And when the time is right, Gosia will see.

There's really nothing more to discuss about that. It's a message sent for Gosia. 

#4 2024-02-29 18:20:48

Just a friendly reminder, absolutely anyone could be monitoring this forum for any reason. Be careful what you choose to disclose about yourself, especially if you consider yourself extraordinary in any way. I sense sometimes that people in this forum really don't understand the potential danger they face by disclosing their starseed status publicly. I have faced it many times, in many forms, and I wouldn't wish any of it on anyone.

The road appears when you need it.

#5 2024-03-01 02:47:24

PinkChopper

crystallinemister wrote:

Just a friendly reminder, absolutely anyone could be monitoring this forum for any reason. Be careful what you choose to disclose about yourself, especially if you consider yourself extraordinary in any way. I sense sometimes that people in this forum really don't understand the potential danger they face by disclosing their starseed status publicly. I have faced it many times, in many forms, and I wouldn't wish any of it on anyone.

You re so right about that! Thank you too. It's just that it's a little too late for concern on my end for that now but I highly agree and recommend your suggestion for all.  Thank you

Board footer