You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-28 13:52:58

Joe R

Mari: Taygetan Spherical Drones - Part 2

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Taygetan Spherical Drones - Part 2 (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
February 28th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVMoCDW-VdI

TaygetanDrones

Mari's YouTube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Some drones – like the Taygetan ones – are also equipped with a tractor-beam.

Taygetan drones many times do release a cable underneath them, to suspend a sensor-array away from the high-energy toroid the drone is in, in order to take more accurate readings.

When seen, this causes people to confuse them even more with a simple weather balloon.

When they are sampling an area this is usually done for scientific purposes, and their three main analysis-instruments are the "energy-frequency matrix analyzer", the "laser spectrometer" and the "full spectrum chemical analyzer".

One of the most obvious and common uses of this kind of drone is to print crop circles.

Although there are many reasons to print such circles and formations, the main one is to place a time-and-space temporary marker, like an “X” painted in a cave wall someone is exploring.

A symbol is printed – anyone – in a field for a ship's crew to be able to determine if they have come back to the same place as time they left from; this due to the convenient finite lifespan of a crop circle.

They use them mostly as markers for themselves and for other ships when doing time jumping or time travel, or whenever they need a marker for any reason.

Most were never meant for humans; they are ET communicating with ET, and countless races do this.

But I must say that nowadays crop circles are being printed all over the world by extraterrestrials for just about any reason – from temporal markers to alleged DNA activators to simple entertainment – to see what humans make of them.

Sometimes just for a laugh.

So as you can see, drones are used for just about any purpose and are basically small unmanned starships.

They usually come out of a larger manned starship – their mother-ship – where they are stored in a line and in long tubes, usually by the nose area of a larger craft, such as a Toleka-class heavy cruiser.

But most drones of this kind – like the Taygetan spherical one – have full interstellar capacity, so they can be operating from just about anywhere; alone and far from home.

This kind of drone has full artificial intelligence and make their own decisions in the field and/or can be remotely operated from a room inside a larger manned starship.

They have full telemetry and the crew of their mother-ship can guide and watch the drone's activity and video feed in real time.

Anatomy of a Taygetan spherical drone

Taygetans use three main kinds of drones; all are spheres and they vary only in size and capacity.

The small ones are handheld and usually used by an operator on a field for situational awareness of a "special ops team" (– in human terms).

They are used by ground personnel and are the approximate size of a baseball, although some can be as large as a basketball.

The second type is not very widely used and it is a spherical starship, that can operate alone for extended periods of time in deep space.

Their size varies a lot, but can be as large as any manned starship.

The most commonly used Taygetan drone is the one I'm going to describe in detail.

It is a perfect sphere, 110 cm or 43.30 inches in diameter.

It has a polymorphic titanium alloy outer shell, or hull, that can heal itself when suffering minor to medium damage.

In its geometrical center it has a high efficiency crystal-core zero-point reactor as its power source.

This reactor is about the size of a large melon.

This zero-point reactor is located inside another protective shield that houses all its necessary functions and subsystems, such as its cooling- and power-managing systems.

Next, describing from the inside out, there are the spinning turbine control systems, and then the counter-rotating spherical turbines that use an enriched mercury-based super-conductor fluid, that is similar – but not exactly the same – as "red mercury".

These internal spinning spheres create a toroid-shaped computer-controlled electro-magnetic vortex that propels the craft, creating a gravity distortion around the drone, much like on larger starcrafts, as well.

This engine also permits the drone to completely change its internal frequency, enabling it to jump into hyperspace at any time.

See my stellar navigation basic principles video for more details on this.

After the spherical turbine engines and their internal housing, the next space consists of several shielded compartments containing the drone's artificial intelligence- and sensor-control systems and subsystems.

Then immediately under the protective armored hull, you will find the sensors placed all along its hull, but mainly at the sphere's equator.

The drone's armament is also found here, and it is retractable and not visible most of the time.

The armament usually consists of four or “chord” plasma-cannon with its power fed directly from the central reactor and carry a quite significant destructive power.

In spite of its warlike capabilities, these drones are very rarely used for those purposes, as their main purpose is surveillance and situational awareness for the crew of a large manned starship in Earth orbit far above.

The drones are used to monitor, follow and understand just about anything and everything that is happening on Earth, or in any case on any other planet they may be interested in studying or observing.

The most important function of these kinds of drone is to monitor and follow as stellar race’s starseeds for their protection and guidance, as agreed before entering their lives on Earth.

But they are not invasive to the starseed – or as minimum as possible – depending on the situation.

These drones are not hostile; they carry a very loving and guiding energy.

Never be afraid of them; trust your emotions and your feelings about them whenever you see one.

It is true that the negative races also use drones, but they rarely use spheres.

They are your little friends and companions; a little message of "we are here and we are taking care of you".

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-28 14:01:31)

#2 2024-03-02 04:32:10

Horton HaW

Re: Mari: Taygetan Spherical Drones - Part 2

Cool how small they are.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-03-02 05:57:55

okcs

I'm glad Mari did a few videos on drones, because if not, I would have been likely to shoot one if I had seen it and been in a place where it was legal to shoot.

#4 2024-03-04 10:01:20

easternsea

They are your little friends and companions; a little message of "we are here and we are taking care of you". smile

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#5 2024-03-04 10:20:11

akos996

okcs wrote:

I'm glad Mari did a few videos on drones, because if not, I would have been likely to shoot one if I had seen it and been in a place where it was legal to shoot.

Lmao

#6 2024-03-05 03:12:21

WXMM

Mary has already mentioned these contents before. Almost repetitive. I can't tell the difference.

#7 2024-03-05 07:18:53

Joe R

WXMM wrote:

Mary has already mentioned these contents before. Almost repetitive. I can't tell the difference.

That must mean Gosia did a heck-of-a-god job when presenting it on her channel. smile

Mari has explained why she does it quite well, I think, and it's of course several reasons. The most important is that she presents her own personal take on things, which may differ somewhat from previous presentations. It is also a more "purely" Taygetan/Swaruunian take on things.

I don't think Gosia mind having the content repeated by Mari at all; it doesn't make Gosia's work superfluous. Her interactions, impressions and interpretations are super-interesting, whatever angle you look at it from.

And Mari's "Short Videos" was intended for more factual references, as I understood.

Edit: I had to check, and it was actually Mari who first presented the detailed info on Taygetan drones, in December 2022. She likely prefer to have it in the "Short Video" format then, while going deeper into the "stellar navigation" topic. It's fascinating info anyway.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-05 07:33:32)

#8 2024-03-05 07:42:10

Ariya

WXMM wrote:

Wednesdays are short video days where the video appears in both languages (Spanish and English.)

Sometimes, they are a revisit, review or condensed version of previous videos. Other times, they could be a new subject covered in a short video.

I think revisiting topics is helpful for new people to catch up on all the previous information share.

And also useful for revision for long-standing subscribers.

#9 2024-03-06 12:14:38

Ariya

I think I mentioned this here before, but every time I see this topic I am reminded.  The first time I saw a ball drone was at night 2016 or 2017 (I think) and I was working in my garage with the door open. I could see into the night and I saw a small glowing vessel high above tree height.

It is still one of the most unexplained events of my life. It felt so strange because I knew the drone was aware of me and I felt it wanted me to notice it.

When I went outside, it moved closer. It knew I was watching it - and it let me. It was at maybe 30 - 50 meters height.

It was so funny, and not harmful, but what doesn’t make sense, is why did it need to come so close?!

#10 2024-03-06 19:43:24

Alec

Ariya wrote:

I think I mentioned this here before, but every time I see this topic I am reminded.  The first time I saw a ball drone was at night 2016 or 2017 (I think) and I was working in my garage with the door open. I could see into the night and I saw a small glowing vessel high above tree height.

It is still one of the most unexplained events of my life. It felt so strange because I knew the drone was aware of me and I felt it wanted me to notice it.

When I went outside, it moved closer. It knew I was watching it - and it let me. It was at maybe 30 - 50 meters height.

It was so funny, and not harmful, but what doesn’t make sense, is why did it need to come so close?!

drone.jpg

#11 2024-03-06 19:56:55

Ariya

Alec!

This has made me so happy! This is really how I remember it - at least the feeling that it gave me. And now I have an illustration of it! I will always treasure this.

Thank you so much ❤️

#12 2024-03-06 20:00:12

Alec

Board footer