You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-04 14:21:04

PinkChopper

Request for administrative help to delete profile?

Hey guys. So it's time for me to move on and as that's the case, I'm looking to cut cords which includes deleting my "profile" here but I don't see how this can be achieved. Would one of you mind directing me to a link or proper location or perhaps just the administrator of the site where I can delete my profile. I realize I could just not come on here but for personal reasons ~ I am more so looking for no strings attached type of thing, "strings" being an active profile. I would really appreciate it and thank you so very much.

~ ReGina ~

#2 2024-03-04 17:18:27

Ariya

Re: Request for administrative help to delete profile?

Hi Pinkchopper,

I don’t think that there is a way to delete a profile as such. At least, I don’t think it is available as a moderator function.

But, for privacy, you may want to depersonalise your profile by removing your name, picture and any other sensitive information.  (Go to the ‘profile’ tab to do this.)

You can delete (or edit) your own posts individually if you wish to. I always think it is a loss to see people’s contributions removed -  but I would understand if you want to do this.

If you delete a starting post, it will remove the whole thread - including everyone’s contributions. It is always a shame to see good content disappear, especially as it could help someone else reading it in the future.

I would be grateful if you could consider not deleting your posts - but it is of course, up to you.

I would miss your presence on this forum, and personally would be sorry to see you go.
However, I understand how difficult things can be and the need for space and for a break.

If I can help in any way, please let me know, or message me.

With all my heart, I wish you well.

#3 2024-03-04 20:22:28

PinkChopper

Ariya wrote:

Hi Pinkchopper,

I don’t think that there is a way to delete a profile as such. At least, I don’t think it is available as a moderator function.

But, for privacy, you may want to depersonalise your profile by removing your name, picture and any other sensitive information.  (Go to the ‘profile’ tab to do this.)

You can delete (or edit) your own posts individually if you wish to. I always think it is a loss to see people’s contributions removed -  but I would understand if you want to do this.

If you delete a starting post, it will remove the whole thread - including everyone’s contributions. It is always a shame to see good content disappear, especially as it could help someone else reading it in the future.

I would be grateful if you could consider not deleting your posts - but it is of course, up to you.

I would miss your presence on this forum, and personally would be sorry to see you go.
However, I understand how difficult things can be and the need for space and for a break.

If I can help in any way, please let me know, or message me.

With all my heart, I wish you well.

Thank you so very much Ariya. I appreciate your suggestions and kind words most. I don't mind leaving whatever contributions I may have given, even as chaotic as some appear, because they're already built in to the forum discussions but for personal reasons ~ I was wanting to simply delete the profile altogether in order to cut ties mentally. Its symbolic only to me for "taking back my power" which in the end, becomes a win ~ win for all.

For the record, I have absolutely no "bad" or "negative" type of feelings behind this. I'm simply finding it to be a  distraction and taking me AWAY from my "true" self, as if "looking outward" when that is 100% opposite of my true nature so I'm simply ready to move on and for me, that includes closing any "outward" business which no longer serves me so I will return to Me, the leader, once again.....and even if I'm the only one who understands, that's enough.

I suppose I'll have to just let the account be but I would like to make a suggestion for the "administration" of the forum etc to consider the option of deleting our account. Thank you to all of you for all of your support throughout the years and Soon enough, we'll meet again. In the meantime, take care, ya little cuties!

~ ReGina ~

#4 2024-03-05 18:25:08

Wooof

All our LOVE for you, PinkChopper.

Really.

#5 2024-03-06 12:39:20

Brahman

Have a nice break. We hope you come back here soon.
You are great postmaker big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#6 2024-03-06 21:43:22

akos996

Yes, thanks for all your contribution here.

Board footer