You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-06 07:37:47

Joe R

Cosmic Agency: Timelines - Gosia Chats with Yazhi Swaruu

Cosmic Agency: Timelines - Gosia Chats with Yazhi Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Communication)

Cosmic Agency
Published March 5th, 2024

Transcript

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDY-rhLPZo

TimelinesSophia

Cosmic Agency's YouTube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-06 08:21:07)

#2 2024-03-06 09:25:15

Joe R

Re: Cosmic Agency: Timelines - Gosia Chats with Yazhi Swaruu

From: "Timelines - Gosia Chats with Yazhi Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Communication)". (Transcript)

Gosia: Ok. And also, does regressive timeline affect in the same way as the more positive one? Do they have the same power of affecting you?

Yazhi: The one that you give more attention to. You choose that! You tell me, what is more powerful? That's a choice and the choice defines who you are. You are the choice.

What is a choice?

You find yourself in that center of the 3D-space and 3D-time. What was, what is and what will be is reachable in every direction from that center.

The fact that you are conscious of it - and of yourself - also means you already are separate somehow; you are a Soul. Yet, you are in the middle of it; all of it and a part of it, simultaneously.

There is a transition-point right there, on the "surface" between you and what was, is, and may come to be. Some part of you align or resonate somewhat in one direction. But you align or resonate somewhat differently in another direction. In fact, all directions makes you harmonize differently. And each one create different nodes and manifestations in you. If you move your attention just a little bit, nothing much changes. If you move a lot, a lot changes; you become a different "symphony" altogether.

That surface of you, which defines you, which is the difference between what you are and what you are not, seeks an alignment with the rest of it. The more you become aware, the farther you see or perceive in this "time-space". And somewhere in the distance, there is an alignment that makes you harmonize in such a way, that it attracts your attention stronger than every other point nearby.

Your consciousness moves. And that potential vibration of you becomes your choice. Or rather... ...the choice is you.

"To become is to be what you are while you seek..."

- - - -

Springtime must be near in Finland. The energies in this video are enticing... smile

The anticipation...

The creeks of melted snow starts to flow...

Soon the air will be filled with chirps from all kinds of birds...

The seeds open... freedom!

Life!

Oh... ...that feeling...

smile

Thank you, Gosia! This was a really good one. smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-06 09:38:17)

#3 2024-03-06 09:38:17

Pymander

One of my favorite videos in a long time! It really hit me how much power we have as WE are the timeline. It is not something external to us. Now, a question I have. I fully understood the slipping with the cake metaphor and how we should consider negative possibilities to take positive actions to ensure those events don't happen to us. My question is how can we better influence OTHER people's timelines? How can I help people make better choices should a 2nd round of papayas show up? Can I prevent negative events simply by imagining myself having the life I want to live? I understand how to make simple changes, but to make world changing events (like what we need) seems more challenging.

#4 2024-03-06 09:43:34

Joe R

Pymander wrote:

My question is how can we better influence OTHER people's timelines? How can I help people make better choices should a 2nd round of papayas show up? Can I prevent negative events simply by imagining myself having the life I want to live?

I understand you question as how can you make another Soul choose differently. You can tell them. You can show them. You can be them. Or you can be that point in the distance, that makes them aware of what their potential is. Then they may seek to align with that point. Then they become the choice themselves... smile

#5 2024-03-06 11:11:33

Ariya

Pymander wrote:

… My question is how can we better influence OTHER people's timelines? How can I help people make better choices should a 2nd round of papayas show up? Can I prevent negative events simply by imagining myself having the life I want to live?…

Yes Pymander you can.

Joe made some good points about inspiring others by being a role model. And I’ll offer another angle. 

Imagination holds the key.
Everyone is you, reflected back at you.

Imagining and giving creative attention to your desired timeline creates it as a possibility.  Become that timeline with enough strength and concentration - then others will experience it too.

Starseeds and awakened people manifest for many people in their field. The closer you are, the more integration  (love) you have,  the more influence you have.

We are also all linked by a telepathic collective consciousness. And our thoughts telepathically influence the collective consciousness. Therefore what we think of others, (especially those who are closest to us - by proximity or frequency) will have influence across the telepathic field.

And if we are able to integrate those around us, becoming them (by understanding that what we see around us is a mirror of ourself) and by being intentional in our way of thinking, we can effect the timelines of those people we love.

Telepathic conversation with other people’s subconscious is very effective.

And so is imagining scenes where people are empowered to make certain decisions. 

Of course, we must also act in alignment with our desired outcome.

This is a good transcript to also read:

Metaphysical chat with Yazhi Swaruu about influencing timelines.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/metaphys … -timelines

#6 2024-03-06 16:38:04

easternsea

@Joe @Ariya I'd like to use Adamu's perspective as my reply to Pymander's question. We konw that All is One, so what you do to others, you do to yourself. Because everyone else is you, and this is the nature of All-That-Is. In turn what you do to yourself, you do to others. So to help yourself is to help others. To heal yourself is to heal the entire universe. We don't "have to" help others unless it is indeed necessary.

Here is Adamu's perspective:

And that is the heart of the Starseed contract: that you will heal yourself to your previous state of awareness whilst there upon that alien planet and whilst living amongst that alien culture. Perhaps you will not now intuitively understand what a vast gift you give in so doing. But you see, since all is One, what you do to yourself, you do to the other also. And if you do this work of self-healing upon a planet, you make available to others upon the planet the same healing path that you have walked. You don’t even need to speak a word of it to a single other. Just healing yourself whilst you are within their planetary consciousness grid is, in itself, a magnificent gift to their civilisation.

Of course it is so that you are a loving, kind, good-hearted being by nature. If you find something worth sharing with others, you will seek to share it. If you can help, you will. If you can serve, you will. If you can teach, you will. If you can offer healing, you will. Such is your basic nature, having evolved to a high level in a STO society. So you will not only heal yourself upon that alien planet, you will almost certainly also find yourself to be some kind of a gift-giver, as you do so.

Starseeds are a profound blessing wherever they go.

From: https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -ascension

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#7 2024-03-07 00:44:15

Horton HaW

That was a really good one. I second the imagination. This is how an idea literally comes into reality. We see people do this everyday.
Sophia is something.♥ Lol. Moving the whole collective. Hey why not? I used to practice this alot. Just intending to create a flower, for example. I have created a few flowers or portals. Reminds me to continue.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer