You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-22 16:42:54

Joe R

Mari: Why there is no Real History

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Why there is no Real History and a bit of What We Know (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: February 22nd, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGiXvAYOttU

NoRealHistory

Mari's YouTube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Why there is no Real History

Hello, my friends!

Thank you for being here with me again!

I hope you are happy and well today.

I send you all a big hug.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

It is advisable to see my last two videos to comprehend this one better.

The first thing to bear in mind to understand this video is that time, as such, is not something that can exist independently from the consciousness that is generating it as a perception

Time does not exist, or only as an illusion, and as the result of the very act of being conscious and aware.

In the last two videos I published, I explained the concept of hexa-dimensional space-time, which is three dimensions in space and three dimensions in time.

This model, which is used by interstellar cultures, is very good at explaining why there cannot be any time-paradoxes, as such, and also how time works in general, but it is only a model, and it does not mean that time is something other than a perception; but then again, so is space.

So ultimately, all time and space – be it in the traditional four-dimensional time-space model used on Earth, or in the hexa-dimensional or six-dimensional model used by interstellar cultures – are nothing other than perceptions and tricks of mind and consciousness, designed to give a Soul with a strong connection to Source an experience based on limits and on the perception of being finite.

I will approach the reason why there is no real history, as such, from a more metaphysical point of view first.

If time is not something independent of who is perceiving it as the result of their mere act of being aware, then there cannot be a time-frame, set duration or a time-sequence outside the awareness of who is generating it as a perception.

The reason why there is a history or past is because of three interrelated things:

– Because we have a memory of what we experienced before the now,

– because we live the consequences of past actions; ours and of others, and

– because we are told there is one.

We think that there was a past, which is a group of situations that once occurred, because we assume that the universe and its time work as we perceive it ourselves, and yes, from our particular point of attention – from our point of view – it does work as we perceive it, but then again:

That is only perception and it does change from subject to subject, therefore it is not a unified quality or attribute of the universe.

It is only when a like-minded group of points of attention – I mean individuals – hold perception-agreements, when something based on perception becomes collectively accepted as a reality, but it will not be a universal one.

Everything that exists holds a consciousness one way or another; even a rock or a grain of sand hold some kind of primitive awareness, and are also points of attention of Source, or else they wouldn't even exist.

But here for my point, I am only referring to the points of attention of consciousness we consider to be people.

If there is no one to perceive the duration of time, then there cannot be any time, as such.

Therefore the concepts used on Earth – which use time-frames calculated in thousands or in millions of years – make no real sense, and they become only an abstract calculation accepted as an agreement by a group of people who think of themselves as scientists, but only because their culture has agreed to license them for that task.

They may take radioactive decay or astronomical calculations as a reference for their time-frame of events, but then again, their conclusions will only be the result of their own perception-agreements and the conclusions they arrived at beforehand.

And those perception agreements are based on what they call “science”, and the “scientific method”, which is heavily controlled by the powers at be, and this is a very important point to remember here.

People on Earth assume that the past happened as they are told in their history books, because they have been conditioned and trained to believe in authority-figures, and whoever wrote those books – as well as those who push them as real history – are to them authority figures.

At least on Earth, if there is no one to remember the past firsthand, then it is easy to impose a false narrative – a false history – which is designed to control the perception of the people.

If there is no one left today to perceive firsthand the duration of a decade in the  1700s, people living now only assume that it should be as they perceive a decade now.

All this means that the controllers of Earth can simply wipe out all the historical records of all the events which have occurred, and simply make up a false narrative to suit their population-control needs.

And, all the evidence we have indicates that this is exactly what is happening on Earth.

All valuable historical evidence, be it in the form of written text, archaeological places or buildings with historical value – as well as artifacts of all kinds – are being expunged from the public, making them unavailable for non-cabal sponsored researches and for the general public.

And this is not new, as it has been going on for a very long time, as the destruction of the Alexandria library testifies.

If there is no one left to remember the past, there no longer can be a fixed time-frame, as the duration of time – and time as such – are only perceptions derived from the mind.

Erase a people's history and you can do whatever you want with them, as they lack a concrete identity, and without one, people become vulnerable and insecure; easy pray to whoever makes up one for them, by implanting ideas in their minds, which make them easily exploitable.

This is the main purpose of all resets on Earth, because if they erase the collective real past, they can impose on them whatever false narrative which suits the needs of the ones in power.

All events which happened before the group of people who are alive now on Earth cannot be placed in a time-frame which is congruent by itself, as all those events only exist in historical records which are heavily manipulated, at best.

Although most of them are completely fabricated.

My point is that if there is no one to generate the perception of time and its duration, then the only way to assume any kind of chronology would be based on historical documents and records, and whoever controls them, controls the perception of time of the past and its sequence, and this is the case with Earth.

As I explained with the hexa-dimensional space-time model, there is no fixed place in the past which can be observed from the future.

We can never go back to the exact same moment and location of any historical event, as time would have also moved in the other two of its three dimensions, with this always creating an alternative version of such a historical moment.

So it is not as simple as just jumping into our time-jumping starship and go visit some historical moment, and then jumping back here to the now and publishing our findings on this YouTube channel, or wherever.

Yet, with the limited observations coming from time-jumping starships who have visited Earth's past – and also connecting the dots with the information that is readily available to the greater public on Earth, especially in recent years – we can come to certain conclusions:

There definitely was a "great global reset" sometime in the first half of the 19th century.

We have concluded that there was an advanced global civilization before that time, which many researchers on Earth call “Tartaria”, although we see it differently, because we have concluded that Tartaria was a powerful nation or region which was based in what is now central Russia, towards the south part of Siberia, and which extended all to near the way to present day Moscow to the west.

And to the east it may have gone as far as today's Alaska and the Yukon territory.

To the South it may have gone as far as central China and with the Himalayan mountains, as some kind of geographical frontier.

And to the north with the pole as a boundary, connecting with the territory of Hyperborea.

Where we differ with most Tartaria-researchers is that we do not think it was the name of a global civilization, as it was only the name for this region specifically, although its influence was global; the same way as modern society and culture on Earth is also global, yet it does not bear one definitive name.

One of the clues to this is the proliferation of very elaborate and very similar architecture all over the world, which is attributed to mid 19th century construction.

How far back in time did Tartaria and its global influence existed on Earth is unknown, but our best data indicates that it coexisted with the so-called “Middle Ages” in Europe in a way, where when the Tartarians were flourishing; in Europe they were under the retrograde repression of the Catholic church in Rome.

Our evidence indicates that classic Rome and Greece flourished at the end of the Egyptian empire, and then transitioned right into the higher part of the so-called “Middle Ages” and the Renaissance, which by its very name indicates the resurgence of another society after the latest reset, which would be the so-called “fall of Rome”.

Although we know that Rome did not fall, as it simply transitioned into today's Vatican-controlled structure.

And, where the greater part of the Middle Ages simply did not exist, as such.

We have compelling and extensive evidence that indicates that events – which took place in any period, but especially in the lower part of the Middle Ages – were either made up as flat manipulative lies, or were set in a different sequence and chronology, as to give the perception of a much greater length in time.

In other words, they stretched the events so they would fill up their false chronology/sequence of events.

So it looks like Egypt was reset into the greater Roman empire, which then was reset into a greater global culture, which included Tartaria as a cultural power-point in it, and which in turn was reset into modern-day society at some time at the beginning of the 19th century.

The reset-points we see are the fall of Egypt, with the burning of the Alexandria library, which was used to confiscate and erase the past, as it was the greatest document-holding place outside Rome itself.

This moment includes the fall of Cleopatra, as the last Egyptian queen, and her handling of Egypt to the cabal in Rome.

Then the Roman empire would transition into the middle-age-concept of the Vatican – controlling everything – where the pope essentially is the Caesar but with another name, which in turn coexisted and transitioned into the greater global-wide culture, which included Tartaria.

And, then when Tartaria and its global inhabitants became too knowledgeable and wise, it was reset and destroyed at the point of the Napoleonic wars and their struggle against Russia, and also during the period of the so-called industrial revolution.

It is also here where the two greatest wars of the 20th century were also used to erase the memory of such a vast and rich global society, by using the systematic bombing of historical cities in Europe.

As you can notice, I'm only giving vague dates as a reference, because time as such cannot be calculated outside the time frame of the perception of whoever is experiencing it.

This subject will continue.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing!

I appreciate it a lot, and I hope to see you here next time.

Take care!

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#2 2024-02-22 19:55:48

Pymander

Re: Mari: Why there is no Real History

I knew there had to be a link to all those overly elaborate and ornate buildings of the early 19th century that we can no longer build today and a global reset. I'm willing to bet the entire 1776 American Revolutionary War was completely fabricated and was used as a means towards expanding the populace into North America after an advanced society was wiped out. It explains all the World Fairs of the late 1800's that were enormous and had magnificent Roman-esque architecture that were "made of plaster and wood" and then destroyed days after the fairs. Everything we are taught is a lie and it's scary to realize how an entire culture that advanced could be wiped from our collective memories from the relatively recent past.

The Galactic Federation needs to answer to this because it's obvious primitive European humans didn't wipe out an advanced society without major assistance.

#3 2024-02-22 23:59:24

This has soo many layers to unpack...

Thanks Mari and crew for delving into this insanity called "resets".

I think its time to reset the "Federation".

#4 2024-02-23 00:50:56

LongShot

*** My thoughts... ***

After hearing this episode a few times... and taking a bit of time to absorve the content...

I just feel, we are just cattle's/animals in general, that are at the mercy of who ever guides us to a meaningless existence of fake emotions and experiences, within a game...

As much i could whish to pick up a sword and point it at someone/something...it just renders me* empty, to find enough strength to care to find these people; as we/i wait with empty joys of life, for a quick merciless end, free of sufferings...

Ending everything as one may desire...just in turn, makes it also meaningless; Be it from previous mentioned consequences or lack of results for achieving thus end... status quo will remain...

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#5 2024-02-23 14:20:31

Ariya

LongShot wrote:

*** My thoughts... ***

After hearing this episode a few times... and taking a bit of time to absorve the content...

I just feel, we are just cattle's/animals in general, that are at the mercy of who ever guides us to a meaningless existence of fake emotions and experiences, within a game...

As much i could whish to pick up a sword and point it at someone/something...it just renders me* empty, to find enough strength to care to find these people; as we/i wait with empty joys of life, for a quick merciless end, free of sufferings...

Ending everything as one may desire...just in turn, makes it also meaningless; Be it from previous mentioned consequences or lack of results for achieving thus end... status quo will remain...

Longshot

I empathise and think I understand a little of how you feel.

History as taught has always felt very fake to me, so I’ve never really identified with it. Much of the past has been lost, civilisations reset, but we are here now - and maybe rediscovering this is an adventure and experience in itself?

I don’t think we have to be at anyone’s mercy,  if we simply remain free inside. The things that makes you the person you are do not require memories, or history books. All of the important experiences that have shaped your soul are reflected in you right now.

Nothing can ever take that away from you. Not the ‘veil of forgetfulness’ nor civilisation resets. We have died and been reborn countless times and yet our essence remains - here and now - as strong as ever. Perhaps we are here for this revealing, and to help create better days ahead?

This doesn’t mean that the action of resetting civilisation, or lying to us is ok.  It isn’t. And those involved must be held accountable.
But knowing and understanding what has happened can be empowering.

#6 2024-02-23 15:02:49

mitkobs

There is nothing more disgusting than such elaborate lies and that so many people of knowledge and power are selling themselves to the cabal to make the illusion construct of Earth's reality and to guide the mind perception of the sheep. Those power structures have big interest to make such elaborate lies and to want to control the reality in every way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-23 15:03:34)

#7 2024-02-23 18:25:03

Uurloq

Loved it as Earth History is one of my favourite topics. The older the better, for some reason as soon as "Napoleon" gets on the scene it doesn't interest me anymore.

Anxious for more.

#8 2024-02-23 21:08:50

Horton HaW

Good episode. Really want more Druid info.

Is History A Big Lie? Understanding Tartaria
https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/hist … -tartaria/
Quote:
Something changed around a thousand years ago, the once global empire collapsed and in rushed a lesser priestcraft that has moved to hide and demolish all evidence of the old empire headed, according to Druid lore, out of the Blessed Isle of Ireland. The new and twisted doctrine was perhaps born out of the Talmud and administered into the west through the Druid Dis. Perhaps Rome did too much of a job on the original Druids of Albion, a vacuum created and in ran another elite?

So funny. Look when this came out.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features … acy-theory
Quote:
Believers in the “Tartaria” conspiracy theory are convinced that the elaborate temporary fairgrounds built for events like the Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco in 1915 were really the ancient capital cities of a fictional empire.

Byzantine Empire - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-23 21:19:29)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-02-23 21:56:28

mes333

This was a fabulous episode as always many thanks Mari for your delving into all these various subjects! I am a bit behind this week so catching up with the episodes now. It also really got me thinking about some of the various cities that had Great fires around the 19th century or industrial age like the Great Chicago Fire, Great London Fire and Great San Francisco Fire. When you think about it that would be a good way to also wipe out and unwanted history or buildings and heritage within those cities. I realize a lot of city fires could be accidental but there is also the possibility like Hawaii recently that this has played out many times in our past just like the Library of Alexandria but on a city scale.

Also if there were museums within those cities with ancient artifacts or relics this would be an easy way to wipe them out with focus put on the city burning not so much on a museum within that city.

@Horton Haw cool info you found on tartaria very interesting thanks!

Chicago-lithograph-Flames-Currier-Ives.jpg?s=1500x700&q=85
https://www.britannica.com/event/Chicago-fire-of-1871 

london-fire-brigade-etching-great-fire-of-london.jpg
https://www.london-fire.gov.uk/museum/h … of-london/

852583af-f87b-41e5-a8ad-d385d96cab10?Client=Browser:ContextUI&ImageQuality=UltraHighQuality&MaxSide=1024
https://www.ancestry.com/historical-ins … re-of-1851

Last edited by mes333 (2024-02-23 23:26:45)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2024-02-24 04:22:08

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

This was a fabulous episode as always many thanks Mari for your delving into all these various subjects! I am a bit behind this week so catching up with the episodes now. It also really got me thinking about some of the various cities that had Great fires around the 19th century or industrial age like the Great Chicago Fire, Great London Fire and Great San Francisco Fire. When you think about it that would be a good way to also wipe out and unwanted history or buildings and heritage within those cities. I realize a lot of city fires could be accidental but there is also the possibility like Hawaii recently that this has played out many times in our past just like the Library of Alexandria but on a city scale.

Also if there were museums within those cities with ancient artifacts or relics this would be an easy way to wipe them out with focus put on the city burning not so much on a museum within that city.

@Horton Haw cool info you found on tartaria very interesting thanks!

https://cdn.britannica.com/66/101166-00 … 0x700&q=85
https://www.britannica.com/event/Chicago-fire-of-1871 

https://www.london-fire.gov.uk/media/27 … london.jpg
https://www.london-fire.gov.uk/museum/h … of-london/

https://mediasvc.ancestry.com/v2/image/ … xSide=1024
https://www.ancestry.com/historical-ins … re-of-1851

I am inclined to think that much was sacrificial. That seems to be their way. If UFOP are still using mercenaries or pirates to manipulate groups, they show their thinking.

Just like the lie about the Irish Potato famine. Probably, still removing records and lowering energies.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-24 04:27:46)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2024-02-24 08:31:05

mitkobs

After all these revelations by the whole team Taygeta for all the years I only accept my own life history as truth, only what I observed with my own eyes and intuition. Everything else I accept as possible but also dubious. And if I accept something as dubious and is not important as life lessons then is not important at all for me. I can read a book with fictional story invented by the author and knowing it is fictional but is not bothering to me when is made masterfully and there are lessons to be learned with the story unfolding.
And we have cabal history of Earth that is based maybe 80% of elaborate lies that is indoctrinated to the public as absolute and only truth. The pretense and the efforts to impose of the cabal that this is the only truth makes it more ridiculous and absurd than the pure lies. So when they told a beautiful and noble tale about history I see only blood, violence and domination covered as sunshine and rainbows. That is the whole cabal history in few words. Nothing really to admire, nothing really worthy of anything and maybe that is one of the reasons that they tell lies. There is nothing really to be proud of what they do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-24 08:32:19)

#12 2024-02-25 18:19:08

Joe R

One easily gets some sense of the efforts to rewrite history when approaching the many stories about - what is today regarded as  - mythical personas.

The stories of "Atlas" is a glorious example in this:

WikiAtlas

The insisting question I find in this is if such stories were the results of attempting to create religions, and such to establish mechanisms of social control? Could it be that the registers and databases "up there" were subject to the same sorts of elaborate attempts upon time?

[Edit:] I mean... ...Mari translated a term from the "Prime Directive" as "sacred"... The term may not automatically have religious meaning, but some suggestions along those lines are surely open...

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-25 18:31:04)

#13 2024-02-25 20:29:11

Jupiter 9

I remember reading recently that Adamu from the Ascension Papers mentioning that he was the person known as Atlas:

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -starseeds

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2024-02-26 05:39:42

easternsea

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I remember reading recently that Adamu from the Ascension Papers mentioning that he was the person known as Atlas:

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -starseeds

Yes! I also read it a long time ago, and Adamu has many many names in the Milky Way. But mythological stories are distorted.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#15 2024-02-26 11:59:21

Joe R

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I remember reading recently that Adamu from the Ascension Papers mentioning that he was the person known as Atlas: https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -starseeds

Very good point, Jupiter. It underscores my point there. Thank you! smile

I remember I was onto his story some years before I found Cosmic Agency. But I unhinged when he started to talk about an "event" of sorts, as that has always brought about an unreal feeling to me. It's the same with the church's storyline. I can understand "the butterfly-effect". And natural disasters. But I find some "screening" of the human civilization [edit:] with subsequent "advancement" based on collective criteria disempowering. It disrupts the whole point of learning, which is a – if not the – major reason for being here in the first place. And it's as if a "reset" and rewriting of history already is "baked into the cake" with that view. "Resets" are straight out criminal – with the general sense of justice we have here on Earth – and I don't accept that.

Look at the broad picture.

All civilizations out there are shielded somehow by their planetary borders, as if a "planet" is equal to an "integrated civilization". It almost seems like a premise for any civilization to function properly (- the Andromedans are described as an exception in this). So the United Federation of Planets's (UFOP's) solution when things don't work is to secure the borders; that's why the Federation was established in the first place. But here on Earth we are lumped together with no borders at all, except for the artificial ones – separating the "nations" – where predatory agendas, self-aggrandizement and ego-trips sometimes almost seems like venerable. The whole point of borders is to secure a stable situation. So, of course we cannot be considered a civilization by the other star-races out there. We simply aren't one. But if we like it that way [edit:] to become one, it is very much on our own shoulders to make it one.

So, the UFOP is meant to secure the borders when a single civilization is too fragile to cope with external threats. Even if I don't know the Urmah-Federation's original founding principles and intent, I don't think it is that much different from the UFOP in this regard. But from what we've come to understand of the present UFOP, it most likely works very differently from the original intent, at least here on Earth. This may admittedly be because Earth is not considered a civilization, as mentioned... ...yet. And that point of view has some perspectives I haven't seen much of... ...yet.

A degree of homogeneity seems to be a premise for the stable development – or "natural" development, as it is phrased in the "Prime Directive" – leading to the establishment of a "civilization". In this, Earth can be viewed as the Federation's "headache", because Souls – and hence mentalities – from several very different star-races are seemingly locked to this place. But to phrase it like a "headache" is almost to resign in front of the challenge, I feel. That point of view so easily becomes an excuse and reason to initiate a "reset" – to flatline the society and rewrite history – when the situation becomes too "chaotic", or whatever. So the question becomes: Can we create conditions on this planet, where several civilizations are present, and find that the founding intentions of the Galactic Federation may actually still work?

Well, exactly this seems like it has become a roadblock for the UFOP, because it was established to secure the existing borders; not to establish them where there effectively were none before. That is a cultural challenge. Earth is not an integrated civilization, which means it is "out of focus" of the original intent of the UFOP; to protect already established civilizations.

A continued engagement here on Earth may actually require some form of restructuring of the UFOP, because the conditions on Earth are different from the conditions the UFOP was formed under, where planetary integrity was already established. It's rules and regulations were most likely not developed for our situation, and the results – among them the so-called "resets" – are likely just ad hoc adjustments as time has progressed.

If our task is to form a civilization here on Earth, then we need stability and a sense of security, as the planetary borders seem to be broken – evidenced by the activities in Antarctica, and the communications between UFOP and the hidden mid-level controllers on Earth. The borders is the UFOP's responsibility; the culture is not. But we don't see Andromedans, Arcturians, Alfratans [edit:] Draconians, or any other races walking our streets, do we? No, we see humans. Lyrian humans. Loving, caring, heartful and emotional humans, striving to make ends meet in a world made hostile by the UFOP's support of agendas not compatible with such motivations towards life.

This is – in my view – such a powerful argument to put the emotional races in charge of societal guidance here on Earth, that it becomes nothing less than a rephrasing the UFOP's function, at least in relation to how it was meant to work to begin with. And the races in charge of the UFOP around Earth become morally and ethically obliged to make this process happen. Anything less can be considered a continuation of a criminal venture in my view.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-26 15:33:00)

#16 2024-02-28 08:11:11

mitkobs

The lie is the root of evil. Why someone in the first place use lies, the first reason of this is because they deep down detest the truth. Fighting the truth is biggest downfall of a soul, one automatically goes to the dark side and position itself among all other evil entities in the astral. Pride based on detesting the truth is the original sin that is said to be reserved of the ultimate fallen angel Lucifer, father-mother of all lies.

#17 2024-03-03 10:57:19

This guys worked out there are gaps in history and calls them resets as well. Interesting points.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xeOC3uDnpE

#18 2024-03-07 07:40:43

Brahman

There are 5 Great Ages and each age is ruled by a different ET race. The end of each age is associated with a reset of the previous one.

1st Great Age of Thuban
December 4th 126 123 BC - September 26th 100 496 BC
Alpha Draconian Serpentini

2nd Great Age of Hyperborea
September 26th 100 496 BC - July 18th 74 869 BC
Arcturian Pachydermi

3rd Great Age of Lemuria
July 18th - 74 869 BC - May 10th 49 242 BC
Andromedean Felini

4th Great Age of Zep Tepi
May 10th 49 242 BC - March 1st 23 615 BC
Pleiadean Cetacini

5th Great Age of Atlantis
March 1st 23 615 BC - July 27th 10 802 BC (end of Atlantis) - December 21st 2012 AD
Sirian Canisi

And now we are in
New Age of Universal Starhumanity
December 21st 2012 AD - December 21st 2025 AD (reset?) - ............. (new date)
Omega Alpha of the New Center Logos Universis

Last edited by Brahman (2024-03-07 07:41:31)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#19 2024-03-07 15:36:12

Brahman

Seems the galactic federation is doing all the crap along with the cabal. Their fake history on Earth.
I sought out Sirebard, Elder of the Thuban council and asked about the reptilian story. I got this message:

.... all humans have a reptilian brainstem so all have draconian ancestry. Alpha Draconis is the senior ET race then in he 120,000 years as 5 Mayan-Platonic 26,000 year precessional cycles. The starhuman graduation so graduates the mammalian cortex as a higher dimensional dragon brain. To avoid this the parallel technocratic agenda has created the ‘evil reptilian’ agenda. In actual effect a negative harvest is necessary to parallel this positive harvest in a unified duality becoming monadic or unified.

The technocratic tyranny so does indeed manifest in an interdimensional expression of ‘evil’ ETs; but in the final outcome it is all positive, the ‘evil’ being absorbed NOT ELIMINATED as a true duality would require.

This is the reason the Cabals/Zionist-Talmud/Illuminati agenda is very well aware of the timeline agenda exposed in the Globalist Collectivism thread on the Thuban forum.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer