You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-06 13:59:16

Joe R

Mari: Escape from the Matrix, video number 2, Shorts

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Escape from the Matrix, video number 2, Shorts (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: March 6th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqFL82IAu8

EscapeShort

Mari's YouTube-channel: www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

First of all, the Matrix on Earth is a sub-matrix of a larger one that includes other star-races outside Earth, and that one in turn is also a smaller sub-matrix of an even larger one, and so on.

Each one with their unique rules and attributes, but also having most elements in common with the larger ones, as well.

As we've said before, there is a lot more humanity out here.

What will define a Matrix is the set of perception and reality-forming agreements among the people who live in them, and all Matrixes are mental, created by thought and attachments to ideas.

They are a direct creation of a set of limited concepts held by a much larger cosmic consciousness – to call it somehow – and expressed through the holographic fragments of such consciousness, and those fragments are the people – the creatures that live in it – who are also the whole.

The so-called “physical body” is just a manifestation of the intention of whoever owns it and of that larger consciousness, and it is only an illusion, however insistent it may be.

But what is real anyway?

In my opinion, the experience a Soul is having is what is real, so reality becomes something specific to each Soul having an experience, and not something fixed and imposed in an inflexible way upon those Souls.

Defining a Soul as a set of concepts – based on basic duality of being something and not something else – an idea and an attachment of that larger cosmic consciousness, deciding from which point to what other point it will be a Soul; “someone”.

And those points could include its memory, its awareness and perception of the agreements it has – and its experience – which is not the same as simple memory.

So, in order to escape the Matrix, you must free your mind, as it is well said in the 1999-movie "The Matrix".

You cannot take for granted anything at all; you must forget everything you have learned to be hard truth, and realize there aren't any.

You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real – nothing at all – except you who is having the experience.

Reality is a mental construct; not hard truth with fixed laws, as Earth science has so wrongly imposed on humanity for so long.

The entire universe is made of consciousness and the ideas it holds dear.

Therefore, if any one or another bit of information is coming from official sources, chances are very high that it is unreal, false and only a lie, to manipulate the perception of the people.

That's why “news” is always so catastrophic, because its real purpose is to keep you in fear; always thinking how to survive what they tell you is coming – because there is always something horrible coming – but the overwhelming majority of times it is only a fat lie.

Be cool, think, analyze, be critical and discard the unwanted.

The more socially accepted and official something is – whatever it is – the more false and the more unreal it tends to be, and it most definitely is part of the Matrix.

You must develop critical thinking, and all the time.

You must question everything, and develop the mental and strength of character to decide for yourself what is real for you, and what is not.

You must have the strength of spirit to create and defend your own reality in the face of all the people and forces that will try to drag you back into normality.

This is not an easy path and it is not for everyone.

And it can only be yours and yours alone, so it is also a lonely path, but it is more than worth it, because you are not only creating your personal reality and character; you are in fact building your own Soul.

Because you don't have a soul, you are a soul!

And you are building it as you go along – lifetime after lifetime – and it will not be complete until you are that universal consciousness again, and even then you will continue to seek more expansion.

And that is exactly what you are doing now in your present lifetime, because you already were that universal consciousness, and guess what?

You still are it.

You are only having that present life in physicality to seek more expansion.

You made your own body in order to experience limitation; basically keeping you only within the white light and human sound perception-range.

Your body is limited and only by agreements you yourself decided to hold.

But you are not limited; you are the everything, and your mind and consciousness perception can expand forever.

Therefore, from the point of view of who dies, there is no death.

You only go back to who and what you were before, but you go back remembering all that, and you go back far more expanded and with a lot more awareness than before.

You must understand that you must develop the capacity to live in two realities at the same time while in one body.

You must learn to live and function within the rules of the Earth Matrix, and at the same time you must be faithful and congruent with your personal reality and set of belief systems.

I know you want to share with others all you know, but please remember this so-called "awakening" – for lack of better word – is not for everyone, so you escaping the Matrix is, or can be, a lonely path.

But there are many other people who think like you; you are not alone, remember that.

Have and cherish your like-minded friends, but follow no one, and be your greatest hero!

I'm sending a lot of love your way, with a few tears in my eyes as I write these words.

Take care, you beautiful wise and strong starseeds out there!

Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-06 14:07:26)

#2 2024-03-06 15:46:00

IulianRay

Re: Mari: Escape from the Matrix, video number 2, Shorts

Hello dear ones,
Minerva Mari Swaruu, wonderful and wise and amazing one, there are still some distortions in the information transmitted within this video, as one might understand from the dimension of wisdom.
The body our Spirit inhabits has been made for us, has been prepared and was offered to our soul to explore and experience a physical existence.
For everyone without exception, the heart is the physical manifestation of our self/soul/higher consciousness and learning to listen to the wisdom of the heart, when one's mind is silent, will always provide a true understanding of what is occurring in the present moment for each of us, or at times when trying to focus on truth of what has happened. The intuition that comes from the heart is always right and true. And this is the part that unites everyone to everyone and everything else. It is also where our new ideas come from.
One that feels alone when there is no other physical being near them, is not opened to his/hers heart. We are never alone. Angels, demons, spiritual guides are almost all of the time near us. And when not, one with a open heart and silent mind feels connected to the One Infinite Consciousnesses. So we could never be alone. Yet, I believe that physical contact with another self is also beneficial for all, as long as there is respect, understanding and willingness to be there for the other self, without steadfast judgement.
I would love to hear/reas your take, your understanding on the following pieces of information: Law of One (books found on:
https://www.llresearch.org/library/the- … law-of-one )
Map of Consciousness (image)
Kybalion (book - the Laws that are offered to humankind, would like to see your own perspective on them)

Thank you from all my being, beautiful, peaceful and loving soul. You are very appreciated, by some big_smile
❤️❤️❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#3 2024-03-06 17:06:44

Joe R

IulianRay wrote:

[...] there are still some distortions in the information transmitted within this video, as one might understand from the dimension of wisdom.

[...]

You are very appreciated, by some [...]

Iulian,

Welcome. smile It sounds like you have found a description of the world which works for you. I'm happy for this.

But I think you could do better if you actually described what you consider is the discrepancy, or what is the key-phrase above all in the law-of-one-material: "distortion". Present what you understand is right for you, then describe the difference you found and then give us your assessment.

Mari generously offers her view to us. She doesn't impose it on you. She doesn't say it is right for you. You have to decide that. And if you are among the "some" who doesn't appreciate it, please know that this is a forum for friends of the Swaruunians and Taygetans.

#4 2024-03-06 17:39:51

Marak60

IulianRay wrote:

I would love to hear/reas your take, your understanding on the following pieces of information: Law of One (books found on:
https://www.llresearch.org/library/the- … law-of-one )
❤️❤️❤️

Before I found this forum and websites I had found and bought the "Law of one" the 5 book series which is now condensed into two very thick books, I have read book one from cover to cover 3 times and book two twice (I enjoy book one more, has more relevant topics for me). The two books combined are just over 1200 pages in size (5 books combined).

This series of books really hit home for me, I am not one to who likes or follows channeled information, but with only one exception "The Law of One" it hit the mark on every level for me. In fact I had just finished reading book 1 for the third time and was about to start book two when I came across the Swaruu materials and since this time I have had no need to go back to them.  The information on these websites and pod casts IS the next step, the "continuation" of the law of one and much more in real time and in person.

Books are not dynamic and will always tell you the same information each time you read it, were as these pod casts and website continue on each and every time! It has changed my life in ways I can't even begin to express here and I feel as if I have hit the jackpot...:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#5 2024-03-06 23:59:01

Horton HaW

Mari is so sweet!♥
Her phrasing this time reminds me of ACIM. Interesting info to check out.
A Crash Course in Miracles #22 part 1 of 2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yWE_jRjKp-M

https://acim.org/

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a … d214071238

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cD … 5jb20vcnNz

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-07 00:11:43)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-03-07 10:00:18

Kirion

Mari: I'm sending a lot of love your way, with a few tears in my eyes as I write these words.

I wish I could collect those tears. Not to wipe, but to assemble. Because these are tears of charity and inner joy of the heart. We love you, Maryushka, like a sweet sister/daughter. Don't sulk at us, well, only if it's just a little bit. We really have something to work on. Someday we'll all meet anyway and kiss each other warmly.

[spoiler]Хотел бы я собрать эти слезы. Не вытереть, а именно собрать. Потому что это слезы благостыни и внутренней радости сердца. Мы тебя любим, Марьюшка, как милую сестренку/ доченьку. Не дуйся на нас, ну только если совсем немножко. Нам действительно есть над чем работать. Когда нибудь мы всё равно все встретимся и тепло расцелуйкаемся друг с дружкой. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-07 10:02:00)

#7 2024-03-07 15:23:54

easternsea

Joe, thanks for your work and I fully understand Mari's words and resonate with it.:) Mari is a beautiful angel, a bright light-being, and is lighting our way home.

I also recalled a transcript published in 2021:

Yazhi Swaruu and Gosia - JOAN MANIFESTO - Message for the Starseeds in the Times of Crisis

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/yazhi-sw … -of-crisis

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#8 2024-03-08 01:04:21

CyrusB

from 1:34 on, the same text as the Jan 24, 2024 video, "Short Videos, Escape the Matrix, Compilation"

#9 2024-03-08 03:40:18

IulianRay

Joe R wrote:
IulianRay wrote:

[...] there are still some distortions in the information transmitted within this video, as one might understand from the dimension of wisdom.

[...]

You are very appreciated, by some [...]

Iulian,

Welcome. smile It sounds like you have found a description of the world which works for you. I'm happy for this.

But I think you could do better if you actually described what you consider is the discrepancy, or what is the key-phrase above all in the law-of-one-material: "distortion". Present what you understand is right for you, then describe the difference you found and then give us your assessment.

Mari generously offers her view to us. She doesn't impose it on you. She doesn't say it is right for you. You have to decide that. And if you are among the "some" who doesn't appreciate it, please know that this is a forum for friends of the Swaruunians and Taygetans.

I very much appreciate your work. It inspires me constantly. Minerva Mari Swaruu, for which I rejoice to the Creator for her existence and for all the Love, knowledge she and all the Light is providing me with the inspiration to create, to accept that I am a channel for the Light, Love, peace and power of the One Infinite Unitity /Consciousness.
I meant no disrespect with my words. Phrasing was wrong, "distortions" was used in a negative manner, I should have said :
I humbly share my distortions, how I Am at this moment in time, that will be different than the one I Am at the same moment you read this. I am always a distortion from the Universal Intelligence

I hope more people are inspired by [...]
Thank you for pointing that out.
big_smile

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

Board footer