You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-21 16:30:21

StarDeity
Banned

Starseed Dreams

Hello,

I would like to share some info and perhaps a bit of advice for the Starseeds.

Stellar Families can contact you when you are asleep, so pay close attention to your "dreams".

Dreams aren't always just that... they can be simulations where you meet with your stellar race/stellar family. So don't write off all your dreams as "just dreams" or "astral junk" or whatever...

There's highly advanced tech out there that can simulate "dreams" for you.

They can be passing a lot of knowledge to you through that simulation.
If you have trouble remembering dreams, you could use crystals like amethysts and such under your pillow, just as how Mari mentioned in her video.
These crystals help raise your vibration so you could become more compatible in frequency with that "realm" or simulation.

I'm sure some might know about this already, but for those trying to remember, this is fer you. big_smile

Saludos~

#2 2023-06-25 01:06:40

Tecumseh

Re: Starseed Dreams

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

I would like to share some info and perhaps a bit of advice for the Starseeds.

Stellar Families can contact you when you are asleep, so pay close attention to your "dreams".

Dreams aren't always just that... they can be simulations where you meet with your stellar race/stellar family. So don't write off all your dreams as "just dreams" or "astral junk" or whatever...

There's highly advanced tech out there that can simulate "dreams" for you.

They can be passing a lot of knowledge to you through that simulation.
If you have trouble remembering dreams, you could use crystals like amethysts and such under your pillow, just as how Mari mentioned in her video.
These crystals help raise your vibration so you could become more compatible in frequency with that "realm" or simulation.

I'm sure some might know about this already, but for those trying to remember, this is fer you. big_smile

Saludos~

I'm rough around the edges and piss people off.
Especially the powers that be.

I used to have pre-cog dreams. Lucid dreams. Still do  When I'm not being attacked so much, when I get there I just hover a little. Some space between my feet and the ground. Let's me know that... it's on. I fly a lot. And like it.

I have visited many places. And remember my dreams.... sometimes.

I'm kinda restricted now.. Because I'm sure I'm pissing people off. It's a Zoo alright. Negative spirits don't like me.

And cause problems. I'm working on ignoring them. But at the same time, I understand why they don't like me. I'm not easy to get along with.

Swaruunian thinking of "You judge, but you don't judge" is not native to them you know. That trian of thought. I was born with it.

And it pisses them off like you would not believe!

Working on it! Maybe to hard. Law of attraction! This is hard! You are not supposed to attract them. But I make fun of them, and that attracts them.

And they mess with my dreams. Both waking dreams and sleeping dreams.

Sticky wicket!

Post script. I do carry a milky quartz rock in my pocket. Can't afford magnetite rocks in the four corners of my room. It's a good size rock.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-25 01:33:13)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-06-25 05:36:46

mitkobs

The brain cannot assimilate everything what we experience in higher realms during sleep and dreams get translated as something absurd confusing and strange for the current mind.

#4 2023-08-01 16:28:57

akos996

I wish. Well if I could remember even half of them ;-;
Sometimes I only feel that it must've been great, but it fades as my vibe settles in to 3D and sometimes my butt hurts hmm just kidding.

It's like catching a fly, when I do I get some moments back as it fades.

Once I was standing on the sidewalk and I remember seeing a shiny silvery spaceship that looked almost like a starfighter and I felt great pride or felt cool or whatever. It's hard to get feelings back from there as it feels like a smooth ride as if I'm just occupying the eyes of the person without much interference into feelings. But when I do feel things holy crap it's INTENSE.
As mitkobs says sometimes things get too abstract and feels like a deep dive into my subconscious. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's almost like fast food for the mind or it tries to settle things like mud in the water.

But all this aside a fun part to me that I keep looking forward to is when I wake up in that half awake state and feel like I'm in a soup of people talking all around me and get flashes of images, some negative some positive, some say just a sentence like "If you want love take it" and then silence as if it was a conclusion at the end of a book. Weird stuff... I'm not complaining though. I have tiny glimpses of telepathy but it spooks me sometimes.

I used to put moldavite under my pillow religiously believing that it would help but that thing has a mind of its own and left me for a year just to find it sitting in one of my shoulderbags then just to hide away in my room somewhere after weeks :'( Damn pet rocks, I swear I didn't say anything bad to it until now. At least they don't piss the bed. I miss mine. Maybe it felt cheated because I wanted to buy some other mineral type. After that I took my magnet toy from the shelf under my pillow so at least I had something. Hope it didn't do something bad. But thanks for the recommendation. It's a pretty good investment. I randomly think of buying it again but I'm the king of procrastination. Tomorrow I will for sure I promise lol
I mean if I can meet them that's way more than worth it.

All in all it must be frustrating to contact the star child just to have him/her forget the experience or bury it.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-01 17:34:25)

#5 2023-08-01 19:06:05

akos996

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

I call 'dreams' higher astral experiences, because they are essentially taking place while we are temporarily out of our Earth body and in a higher frequency range. I also dislike the term dream as the word holds negative connotations implying they are fake or a figment of our imagination, when that is not true. And I for one keep a journal of my out of body experiences, especially the most vivid one (its best to write them down no more than 30 minutes after coming back to the Earth body); as it helps to solidify the experiences in the Earth layer.

A tip I learned from Teal when writing them down; do so from a first person view, for ex: 'I am walking down the hallway...' instead of 'I was walking down the hallway...' because it helps your Atma recall the scenes more vividly if you use that wording and not the past tense.

Here is Teal's video on 'Dreams.'

https://youtu.be/sMewKknfVJM

Great Insight. Thanks for that, Useful stuff. I have some notes scattered on phone as it was easy to grab by sheer laziness.
And yes. "I was, I was" is all over them. haha

#6 2023-08-01 22:17:25

Lyran

Hi Star,
I dreamed about being on Toleka the night of Kassia’s message on Mari’s video. Really it’s a blur of beautiful faces and lights and metal walls and I don’t remember anything that was said but there was definite communication in the dream. I’ve mentally projected myself out there before but this was my first dream fragments of Toleka. I woke up in an altered state the next morning smile
It seems so crystal clear - but all jumbled together like, tantalising and frustrating lol.
Always gotta be cautious about extra sensory impressions but - else we risk self-delusion.
Thanks Star! You are Awesome smile

#7 2023-08-02 13:59:27

Oak

The other night I had a visitor in my dream. I'm not sure if it was an actual visitor, or someone I created while in the higher astral. I've been trying to find reliable records of extraterrestrial races to see if any match the description, but no luck so far.

If I were to describe them, they were an older member of their race and they were blue. The closest likeness I have found is the Asari from the Mass Effect video game, but it's not 100% accurate.

Asari

The part that stands out to me is I was very excited and relieved to see them. It was like we were already acquainted.

#8 2023-08-04 05:35:19

akos996

Just to report back: Yes the crystals do work quite good.

Of course I had a lot of weird dreams on this single night and woke up intermittently but it was amazing. Even the scary dream I've had turned out to be at the end to be a weird joke. I went through the intense story. It stopped then I realised a woman made it and the antagonist in the game she portrayed was about her abusive father. And it turns out the father rated the game like this: "It's too traumatic and the gameplay is mid". Talk about narcissism. Haha

My other dream I was in another reality very similar to this. I recognised home but with changes. Same me, same things same situation, but different surroundings. Almost like a signature I cannot go away from.
Some other things happen, not too important.
jump cut...
I am on the street walking but unsure and I think I was talking to a woman about names that she is not what her name was and her real name is different. Now I see myself selecting through an interface with names. selecting the right side "so many names" as I go through I see faces change on the right but as I select though I see patterns of similarity ((man, woman, all hazel complexion felt like playing "Sims' " character creation mode)), selecting left side of name I see hair and facial complexions change. I was furiously looking through the selection as if I was completely addicted. I do not know where I am and do not recognize the place I was not really paying attention to it. I woke up. 3AM

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-04 05:39:24)

#9 2023-08-19 07:52:45

akos996

I know this is not a personal diary but this was an interesting dream.
It's a bit patchy and my perceptual level made things look more symbolic so it changes people and things in the dream.

I was thinking about the pyramids, the source of the problems. I saw my lokal shopping center "Asia Center" in a shape of a carved out pyramid or at least similar. I knew the meaning personally that I was looking inwards at my own problems. I was in a car as it passed us.

We sped through the highway and we started going through a dip or something and we started loosing weight as the car went. I flew above my car seat and started doing an acrobatic dance with joy. It was like this for a minute or so. Some man was driving, not me. Probably my father. Didn't look but felt it. At the front two women sat and they also enjoyed the weightlessness of the ride.
We fell back after a while and laughed.

I am going with a group and we are enjoying lollypops I remember strawberry and cantaloupe flavor and the lollypop had a flat strawberry shape.

We were outside and things shifted a bit. There was a toxic hydrocarbon release in the atmosphere and I am someone handling measuring equipment far away from the accident. I made a note that this is different from the last one as the signature of the molecules is not the same. The average molecule length told me what kind of source / purpose it had and it was like a fingerprint or a spectrum of black lines.

On the sky I saw towering black and greyish yellow smoke and it was yellow where the light went through it.
Looked very toxic and it came right behind/above the forest.

Jump back to the same story.
I was in a group. not sure who exactly but I clearly remember the two women. One black haired (Lets say similar to the woman from pulp fiction. Not exactly. More like the girl from the movie "Yes man" [Zooey Deschanel]) the girl I was with for awhile was the second one who for some reason looked like Kelly from married with children [Christina Applegate]. ) We were in front of a movie theatre having fun. They were best friends or family not sure. We went to a grocery store and as I was about to check out I saw the two girls talk between eachother. I glanced and saw the "Kelly" looking woman explain to the other that she cannot commit to me since she has a problem that I could not hear as she whispered that.
She told the other girl to stay with me and be kind to me and love me as much as she did because it could not happen. She told her about a "special place" I wanted to bring / brought the dog. I had a flashback of being in space as if I was seeking through my memory or my imagination. She knew I wanted to propose that place so she hinted that she wanted to but she was ill or something. I had a space ship?
As I overheard I started tearing up then woke up.

After I woke up exactly then it started to pour rain from the sky. Almost as if I brought it down or as if someone cried for me.

Hard to understand since I'm alone but the emotional exchange felt like it was fresh.
Sorry for to share this astral junk.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-08-19 13:59:04)

#10 2023-08-19 15:19:54

Jupiter 9

akos996 wrote:

I know this is not a personal diary but this was an interesting dream.

(...)

Sorry for to share this astral junk.

StarDeity can correct me if I am wrong, but I think your post is on topic (and also it's obvious that StarDeity's original post is related to and in the context of the T&S topics and videos), so I just wanted to say that I see no issues here and you can freely share and talk about anything as long as it's on topic to the original post, and if it's not on topic or you are not sure then you can simply create a new thread and share it there. And the only thing we need to be mindful of when we create new threads is that we don't just start a discussion thread about what another source is saying without relating it or contrasting it with the topics and info shared in one of the T&S channels. For example it's not ideal to just start a discussion thread about Ben Fullford's latest report, because this is not a Ben Fullford forum, and if you are gonna start a discussion about one of his weekly reports, the ideal is to somehow relate and contrast it with one of the topics in one of the countless T&S videos. And sometimes it's obvious how it is related, like for example if Ben Fullford makes a report about the Maui fires it's obvious how it is related to the recent videos.

And this is mainly for discussions about info from other sources, and I see no issue with threads where we vent or share our personal experiences or struggles (or successes) with each other or other "community" stuff like that, as long as we don't do it excessively of course(and as long as we are viewers of the channels and interested in the T&S info, and not random people that are not really interested in the T&S contact and are just looking for an audience for their own info, and also as long as we don't believe and think that they are not real and this is a hoax or a psyop or AI or other bullpoop like that). If I have the spare time and energy in the future I may even create experimental "subforum" categories(after proposing it to the admin first of course), and one of them can be for community related topics and for "hanging out" and stuff like that, and this way people not interested, can simply not check that subforum and can only check the other subforum categories that are focused on the T&S related discussions. smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-19 15:27:45)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2024-03-09 09:19:48

akos996

This morning I had a dream where I was having a normal night at home, doing my stuff, went to the kitchen to have dinner with my family.
My mom asked for her phone, but when I wanted to give the phone there was nobody. I saw something transparent holding an object floating, then I handed the phone in the direction, the object floated to my empty hand, the phone was taken from my other one.
My mom started to disappear. The phone floated out the window then it jumped up to the sky with great speed. Nobody else seemed to notice anything.

I kept looking out the kitchen window then I saw a space ship floating around the sky on very low path. It had two c shaped vertical wings folding around its hull and the wings glowed.
It slowed down, turned and floated in front our house probably greeting us then went on its path.

More spaceships started coming from East to West.
Vertical spike shaped ships floated on the sky, saucers in V formation like doves, vedge shaped ones, pill shaped ones and so on. They were in huge swarms and it was completely silent then a large group of planes appear with contrails from South to North.
I was super excited to see it but I didn't have my glasses on and it was night time so I ran for it to my room in excitement.
I ran out the door to the garden and turned off the porch lights to focus better at the night sky. I asked my father to come and see. The fog rolled in. We could barely see eachother. (I knew the planes had to do with masking the sky away with fog)
I was disappointed, then I saw an extraterrestrial with greenish yellow skin and tentacle legs standing on the grass. It noticed me and ran (more like slid) to the shed in the neighbours garden.

I told my dad and we started peeking in then it started screeching at us so we ran back.
I woke up lol. It was fun.

I suspected the Earth lost the Van Allen Zone around it and all races that were in space around the Planet just came down in a celebrelatory way like a military march in the sky.

It was an amazing dream.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-09 11:19:59)

#12 2024-03-09 15:24:46

Ariya

Thanks for sharing your dream akos, I enjoyed reading it! ☆

#13 2024-04-10 14:36:12

akos996

Bumping this thread again to make a journal note. This is going to be a semi-shorter one as I don't really have any strong attachments with it but it was quite lucid.

I really welcome anyone to share theirs. I really wish to read other people's experiences in the realm.

Yesterday night I had a dream where I was in a group of military personnel, I was holding a weapon, strolling around a big room with many chairs where civilians sat. I could describe it as a lecture hall of some sort repurposed as a shelter. There was a state of emergency probably because we were not the oppressors keeping people in against their will but rather keeping people safe from what's lurking outside.
I looked out the glass window of a door and saw very scary and ugly spirits roaming around the building, trying to get in. It was pitch black outside. I stared at an entity and got a feeling of unease.
For some reason I was compelled to open the door for it. It is hard to tell but I remember my thoughts. In the heat of the moment I didn't feel like I made a mistake but rather waiting for an opportunity to attack.
But to my surprise when I looked behind myself I saw the other guards opening all the other entrances at the same time and I was so disappointed with them, because it felt like a losing tactic. Of course all hell broke loose and I was angry because of it. I'm not sure who was leading who but it got chaotic. Then the story cut there and I woke up in the middle of the night.
I rushed to see the time on the clock and it was 4:33 (mind that because of the summer time shift an hour is added so according to winter time it was 3:33) I knew it meant I was holding off the bad spirits at night but I "got out of the fight". Did we lose or win? I don't know. It's so weird to have glimpses of what's happening when we as starseeds fight these daily.

I am struggling to find that video where this "astral war" was mentioned when starseeds dream and this whole parallel world we switch which is mirrored in our waking days after we dream. Damn it sad . I skimmed through like 10 video of Maris and I can't find it mentioned. Maybe I'm wrong and it is on Cosmic Agency channel. My memory is failing me here.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-10 14:50:20)

#14 2024-04-10 15:11:52

mes333

akos996 wrote:

Bumping this thread again to make a journal note. This is going to be a semi-shorter one as I don't really have any strong attachments with it but it was quite lucid.

I really welcome anyone to share theirs. I really wish to read other people's experiences in the realm.

Yesterday night I had a dream where I was in a group of military personnel, I was holding a weapon, strolling around a big room with many chairs where civilians sat. I could describe it as a lecture hall of some sort repurposed as a shelter. There was a state of emergency probably because we were not the oppressors keeping people in against their will but rather keeping people safe from what's lurking outside.
I looked out the glass window of a door and saw very scary and ugly spirits roaming around the building, trying to get in. It was pitch black outside. I stared at an entity and got a feeling of unease.
For some reason I was compelled to open the door for it. It is hard to tell but I remember my thoughts. In the heat of the moment I didn't feel like I made a mistake but rather waiting for an opportunity to attack.
But to my surprise when I looked behind myself I saw the other guards opening all the other entrances at the same time and I was so disappointed with them, because it felt like a losing tactic. Of course all hell broke loose and I was angry because of it. I'm not sure who was leading who but it got chaotic. Then the story cut there and I woke up in the middle of the night.
I rushed to see the time on the clock and it was 4:33 (mind that because of the summer time shift an hour is added so according to winter time it was 3:33) I knew it meant I was holding off the bad spirits at night but I "got out of the fight". Did we lose or win? I don't know. It's so weird to have glimpses of what's happening when we as starseeds fight these daily.

I am struggling to find that video where this "astral war" was mentioned when starseeds dream and this whole parallel world we switch which is mirrored in our waking days after we dream. Damn it sad . I skimmed through like 10 video of Maris and I can't find it mentioned. Maybe I'm wrong and it is on Cosmic Agency channel. My memory is failing me here.

Hi Akos996 thanks for sharing your dream I find them really intriguing and interesting as I do my own when I remember them that is or write them down. Lately neither has happened although that is not entirely true as some are too intimate to mention big_smile I will write here if any come to mind again soon.

I wonder why you opened the door maybe to test out your potential or skill level achieved, sounds like you have others following your moves too by opening there doors...

The video's you are looking for where from last summer on Cosmic Agency...

Astral World - Soldiers in the Astral - Astral Banking, Animals, and more - Yazhi Swaruu - PART 2 by Cosmic Agency 12,052 views 6 months ago 38 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PWvaM6f_w

Military Forces in the Astral - MILABs - Astral World - Athena and Yazhi Swaruu - PART 1 by Cosmic Agency 14,868 views 6 months ago 32 minutes
https://youtu.be/OrObz65_iN8?si=kYpqy4IkKRNwqZLO

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-10 16:38:06)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#15 2024-04-10 17:35:03

akos996

mes333 wrote:

Hi Akos996 thanks for sharing your dream I find them really intriguing and interesting as I do my own when I remember them that is or write them down. Lately neither has happened although that is not entirely true as some are too intimate to mention big_smile I will write here if any come to mind again soon.

Thank you. Appreciated. For me it's kind of mixed. Sometimes I have dreams but they are so weird I would feel ashamed to share them.
Yeah I know how that feels, dreams show very personal things be it good or bad, although nowadays if anything is sexually related I am have doubts about the good intent of them. While it could be entertaining experience who knows what kind of energy dynamics or entities are behind it.
You know this world of illusions and tricks is very hard for me to navigate through and it really leaves me doubting myself or even my own emotions sometimes. Even if they feel genuine I feel like I corrupt/filter them through a lense of selfish intent. I gues that's Earth Moon matrix being Earth Moon matrix.

mes333 wrote:

I wonder why you opened the door maybe to test out your potential or skill level achieved, sounds like you have others following your moves too by opening there doors...

Yeah I wonder. It felt like a dare. But my memory of it is so hazy I cannot be sure. Maybe I had a weak moment, maybe I underestimated things, I don't know. But confronting it is never a bad thing. Maybe next time I will have more control over it. I've bought some relax tea mix to help me sleep more tight. Also got some incense in case things are really bad around here.

mes333 wrote:

The video's you are looking for where from last summer on Cosmic Agency...

Astral World - Soldiers in the Astral - Astral Banking, Animals, and more - Yazhi Swaruu - PART 2 by Cosmic Agency 12,052 views 6 months ago 38 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PWvaM6f_w

Military Forces in the Astral - MILABs - Astral World - Athena and Yazhi Swaruu - PART 1 by Cosmic Agency 14,868 views 6 months ago 32 minutes
https://youtu.be/OrObz65_iN8?si=kYpqy4IkKRNwqZLO

Huge thanks. It was really bothering me. Damn that was so long ago, feels like yesterday ;-;

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-10 17:42:59)

#16 2024-04-10 19:20:24

mes333

akos996 wrote:

Thank you. Appreciated. For me it's kind of mixed. Sometimes I have dreams but they are so weird I would feel ashamed to share them.
Yeah I know how that feels, dreams show very personal things be it good or bad, although nowadays if anything is sexually related I am have doubts about the good intent of them. While it could be entertaining experience who knows what kind of energy dynamics or entities are behind it.
You know this world of illusions and tricks is very hard for me to navigate through and it really leaves me doubting myself or even my own emotions sometimes. Even if they feel genuine I feel like I corrupt/filter them through a lense of selfish intent. I gues that's Earth Moon matrix being Earth Moon matrix.

I know completely what you mean and dreams definitely have their highs and lows just like this matrix here of illusion. Those are confusing as you mention not knowing if entities or something else is behind them, but then again it could be for other reasons too. Guess it all depends on what is taken from it and emotional feeling ones gets after it too.

akos996 wrote:

Yeah I wonder. It felt like a dare. But my memory of it is so hazy I cannot be sure. Maybe I had a weak moment, maybe I underestimated things, I don't know. But confronting it is never a bad thing. Maybe next time I will have more control over it. I've bought some relax tea mix to help me sleep more tight. Also got some incense in case things are really bad around here.

I don't think you underestimated things but not for me to say either I guess as it wasn't my dream? I feel we are all learning here no matter what the level of one is at. I still like the saying by Swaruu 9 "fake it until you make it" when I have a low moment this helps to remind me I am the true captain of my thoughts even if the ship is in a bad storm. Tea is great and I tend to have Chamomile just before bed, I find it calming! Also like to use incense and sometimes smudge sticks too though they get very smokey and tend to piss off my Dyson air cleaner big_smile

akos996 wrote:

Huge thanks. It was really bothering me. Damn that was so long ago, feels like yesterday ;-;

Glad I could help I think I will check them out tonight too. smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-11 11:22:27)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#17 2024-04-10 19:47:14

Aleksander

akos996 wrote:

Yesterday night I had a dream where I was in a group of military personnel

Are you perhaps living in CEE region?

Since march I also have dreams connected to being a soldier/mercenary or being a leader/protector for other people and fighting other human looking beings or kind of mutated animals. And the problem is that in march those government minions in my country changed law of defense of the fatherland (we do not even wage any wars or help on any fronts atm lol). Now they will be mobilizing out of nowhere up to 150 thousand people first for "military training" and then I suppose they will force those who do not know the law to take a oath and become full scale soldiers in reserve. And it is supposed to happen also in other CEE countries.

Although I do not pay attention much to this forced army mobilizing idea it makes me wonder if those dreams maybe are showing me what might come to UE/ukrainian front or they are just typical astral fights that make me stronger each night.

#18 2024-04-23 18:26:14

Ariya

I had the most vivid dream last night. It has been on my mind all day.

I was sat at the top of some steps, overlooking the sea. I don’t know where I was, but it felt like a strange land. There was a breeze, and there were sea birds. I was drinking mint tea and watching the waves.

A man approached me and said something. The sound of the words was beautiful and familiar. I didn’t know the language but I understood the meaning of what he said.

I just nodded, smiled and shrugged my shoulders in a vague way. But inside I was calmly thinking ‘oh, he’s speaking Taygetan.’

I can still hear the tone and the general sounds of the syllables. But the detail of the letters is just a little too far out of reach for me to write it down…

If I can recall it more clearly later,  I will come back and add what was said.

#19 2024-04-23 19:10:35

akos996

Ariya wrote:

I was drinking mint tea

I love mint tea! recently I've been drinking that a lot so don't get me started about my obsession with tea. Although I still can't get the proper amount of sugar in it and turns out dull or too sweet. hmm
Not only that I like to put the bag in the boiling water for 5 minutes then throw out the teabag, but I should leave it there patiently for at least 30 minutes or 15 idk. It's because some teas are not good if left too long in the water, except certain herbs like mint. It's way more tastier. And I know making tea is easy but I always change things to see if it's better that way.

That's pretty cool dream though, but I have no past memories of any life. I'm totally blank since birth. Maybe one or two glimpses I've had, but they were always some operation or random people I can't recognize connected to obsessions I want to get rid of (my subconscious kinda shaming me for it lol, but it's dialing back nowadays, I might be getting better)

Ariya wrote:

I didn’t know the language but I understood the meaning of what he said.

Was the language like the Swaruus said? So did it feel partially telepathic? I always imagine it would be like vocalising: "car, this, cinema, back, starry night, peace"
I know it sounds totally stupid but it makes sense in my head. Almost as if the words were just guides to tune into a whole river of thoughts like arrows.

Aleksander wrote:

Are you perhaps living in CEE region?

Correct, Central Europe.

Aleksander wrote:

Since march I also have dreams connected to being a soldier/mercenary or being a leader/protector for other people and fighting other human looking beings or kind of mutated animals. And the problem is that in march those government minions in my country changed law of defense of the fatherland (we do not even wage any wars or help on any fronts atm lol). Now they will be mobilizing out of nowhere up to 150 thousand people first for "military training" and then I suppose they will force those who do not know the law to take a oath and become full scale soldiers in reserve. And it is supposed to happen also in other CEE countries.

Although I do not pay attention much to this forced army mobilizing idea it makes me wonder if those dreams maybe are showing me what might come to UE/ukrainian front or they are just typical astral fights that make me stronger each night.

Same here I am aware of this, but I am not too concerned about any of this happening.
They use the same old "everythings is gonna go to shit tomorrow" tactic since the cold war.

Maybe I saw a parallel life of mine where I was drafted to some kind of force or it was the astral (Well everything is the astral so...). And yes they were hideous human looking beings.
Regardless it is very interesting to peek into other realities even if they are scary.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-23 19:27:23)

#20 2024-04-23 20:06:00

Aleksander

Ariya wrote:

A man approached me and said something. The sound of the words was beautiful and familiar. I didn’t know the language but I understood the meaning of what he said.

Was this short sentence? Or a few sentences?

If short, then in those positive circumstances in your dream it could be like "You are doing great (your name)" or "Do not waver (your name). It's ok", "Keep developing yourself this way".

Last night I had a completely stupid dream. Ticket inspector in the bus caught me and when I managed to exit the bus somehow he was chasing me around the city. He used nice tricks and I lost in the end. I need better tactics for future round 2 LOL

#21 2024-04-23 20:14:21

Ariya

akos996 wrote:

I love mint tea! recently I've been drinking that a lot so don't get me started about my obsession with tea. Although I still can't get the proper amount of sugar in it and turns out dull or too sweet. hmm

I know! I love mint tea. I like to use fresh mint (you could always grow some in a pot on the windowsill) Then just add some leaves to hot water and leave it for 5 mins. Nice with honey too!

akos996 wrote:

That's pretty cool dream though, but I have no past memories of any life. I'm totally blank since birth. Maybe one or two glimpses I've had, but they were always some operation or random people I can't recognize connected to obsessions I want to get rid of (my subconscious kinda shaming me for it lol, but it's dialing back nowadays, I might be getting better)

Try not to be so tough on yourself about your subconscious. You’re doing fine. We all have dark pockets inside of us. It’s natural, just do the best you can, and don’t worry, we are all the same.

I have very few past life memories too. But maybe something has opened up in me lately. It’s a strange feeling…

akos996 wrote:

Was the language like the Swaruus said? So did it feel partially telepathic? I always imagine it would be like vocalising: "car, this, cinema, back, starry night, peace"
I know it sounds totally stupid but it makes sense in my head. Almost as if the words were just guides to tune into a whole river of thoughts like arrows.

Yes! It was totally telepathic. It was like I heard the sounds spoken but I also simultaneously understood the full meaning of the full words.

So the man in my dream said something like, “ah’ aah nist i’idd - ah aah ti been ne’y” (or something like that lol)

I probably can’t remember the exact sounds but it was a nice gentle sound.

And i understood it to mean ‘are you ok? Do you know where you are? Do you know why you are here?’

Along with reassuring me ‘you’ll be fine, things will become clear.”

It was nice. I felt reassured.

#22 2024-04-23 20:19:32

Ariya

Aleksander wrote:

Was this short sentence? Or a few sentences?

If short, then in those positive circumstances in your dream it could be like "You are doing great (your name)" or "Do not waver (your name). It's ok", "Keep developing yourself this way".

Aleksander, quite short- a few words, maybe a sentence. I found the sounds mesmerising, reassuring and comforting.

I imagine the meaning is just as you suggest.
Thank you ★

Aleksander wrote:

Last night I had a completely stupid dream. Ticket inspector in the bus caught me and when I managed to exit the bus somehow he was chasing me around the city. He used nice tricks and I lost in the end. I need better tactics for future round 2 LOL

Oh no! I have crazy dreams like this too sometimes. Makes me tired when I wake up lol smile

#23 2024-04-23 21:56:55

I had a dream I popped into this large beautiful room. The decor was not human. Then I looked over and saw a group of women huddled in tight together while I was on the other side of the room. All the women looked beautiful with blonde long hair. Then they all turned at the same time and looked at me, with a look of..."Oh its another human" and they all turned away and kept on going with their conversation.

I woke up straight away, nude in my bed. Now I'm thinking was I standing there in the nude in front of the women??? LOL...

I'd love to now where that was?

#24 2024-04-24 00:46:29

Tecumseh

Ariya wrote:

I had the most vivid dream last night. It has been on my mind all day.

I was sat at the top of some steps, overlooking the sea. I don’t know where I was, but it felt like a strange land. There was a breeze, and there were sea birds. I was drinking mint tea and watching the waves.

I just nodded, smiled and shrugged my shoulders in a vague way. But inside I was calmly thinking ‘oh, he’s speaking Taygetan.’

I can still hear the tone and the general sounds of the syllables. But the detail of the letters is just a little too far out of reach for me to write it down…

If I can recall it more clearly later,  I will come back and add what was said.

I'd like to ask a question (to the Forum) and to you Ariya. How many languages are spoken by the armada of ships in Earth's orbit. Last count was 900 ships 1000 meters plus?

I think Taygetan will be some blend of Navaho and Japanese as they have said that there are similarities. Like Taygetan is the root language and Terran language is just what came after it over many generations, and it is a linear language. Taygetan is just verbal prompting added to what they load and send telepathically. spoken word is treated differently. I don't know what takes president. Spoken or telepathy. I don't think it is linear. I think they communicate between themselves at a very high data rate. I've heard swaruu's say 10 times faster communication rate compared to us. Or was it 100x, I don't remember.

In your dream everything is telepathic.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#25 2024-04-24 08:08:23

Aleksander

Tecumseh wrote:

I'd like to ask a question (to the Forum) and to you Ariya. How many languages are spoken by the armada of ships in Earth's orbit. Last count was 900 ships 1000 meters plus?

I think Taygetan will be some blend of Navaho and Japanese

You mean Earth languages? Or native languages of those beings? Probably hundreds as some races use telepathy only. Maybe some races have more than one, then maybe thousand+

From the glimpses of Taygetan wording I saw I would say it is not Japanese as only spelling could be in some way similar. I didn't see enough wording to find similarity to any particular Earth languages.

Board footer