You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-05 10:20:29

Joe R

Earth as a "school" for Souls

From Mari's presentations, it's safe to say that all the visiting star-races are people, with all the individuality we are used to down here, and most likely even more. This means that all the social dynamics we are used to down here are also available to them. But they choose differently. Many of them are also "primary races", which means they have expanded genomes relative to us. We have reduced genetics – basically – due to some manipulation, stabilized by collective sub(un)conscious agreements; which means our mentality, simply stated. Our genetics would revert back to its natural state without the imposing dominant frequencies; the "Van Allen Bands" and our collective agreements combined. But we are a collection of Souls with adherence to very different races. Many of us are Lyrian, but when aware and mature people describe their "home-turf" – so to speak – many extraterrestrial races are mentioned. And do you know what? I bet it was like that on Tiamat, as well. I have a difficult time describing Earth as a school for Souls. Maybe it was like that – eons ago – but it's not the best description nowadays. Now it's a school for Souls incarnated in the physical. People.

How have we organized it down here? We tend to cling together with like-minded. We see more or less separated nations, cultures and traditions, which we are born into and carry with us most – if not all – of our lives. Sometimes the borders are natural barriers, like oceans and mountain-ranges. But all over the place we find the artificial borders between the nation-states, but these are not really true barriers. They are mental, usually agreed upon, but sometimes also disagreed upon. Socially, we tend to have very pronounced hierarchies. And for decision-making we have a strange form of "democracy" combined with an egotistical reward-system. It is basically a hybrid form of a hive-mind governance. It is also obviously very flawed for a Lyrian mindset, as the collective interests have a priority before the individual interests, even if the latter is the foundation of the former. It works the best when conflict is not dealt with. So, what was the lesson of Earth again? It's a lesson taken for granted by every race up there, which have evolved undisturbed before becoming interstellar. We are on the verge of it, but we've never been "undisturbed". How do the Federation solve this? Who is learning here?

I strongly suspect it's a setup. After Tiamat, there were obviously lessons to be learned, particularly for those incarnated there. Why didn't they get along? And why don't we get along? What's the lesson? It's obvious, isn't it? I can't be the only one who see this. We "ascend" individually. Not collectively. As long as we don't fathom the lessons as a collective, collective ascension is out of the question. And restoration of our genetics will never happen unless the collective lesson is learned. Why would any star-race out there want human mentality let loose? They would soon find themselves back in the stone-age again; pre-Federation conditions. Neither Taygetans nor the Urmah have proposed the dismantling of the Federation. What they have said, is that there are other ways to learn. You don't need to suffer to know suffering exists. You don't need to be murdered to know murder is wrong. You don't need to be stripped of your self-determination to appreciate deciding for yourself. But you do need to harbor the intention to get along with others to promote peace.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-05 13:04:54)

#2 2024-03-05 11:15:04

Kirion

Re: Earth as a "school" for Souls

The development of souls on Earth is several orders of magnitude faster than in other conditions (in 5D, for example). Therefore, the Earth is for extreme people.

The price of an open / public sermon of spiritual growth == opposition to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of everyday life is sorrow, blood and even the very life of the preacher.

Earth is a school not only for our souls, but also for everyone else in the universe. So all those who consciously suffer on Earth contribute to the spiritual growth of everyone in the universe (those who want to see)

And don't get hung up on the genome. It does not affect personal choice (whether to move towards the light or into the dark).

[spoiler]Развитие душ на Земле происходит на несколько порядков быстрее, чем в других условиях (в 5D к примеру). Поэтому, Земля - для экстремалов.

Цена открытой/ публичной проповеди духовного возрастания == противостояния похоти плоти, похоти очес и гордости житейской это скорбь, кровь и даже сама жизнь проповедника.

Земля это школа не только для наших душ, но и для всех остальных во вселенной. Так что все те, кто осознанно страждет на Земле, способствует духовному росту всем во вселенной (тем кто хочет видеть).

И не стоит зацикливаться на геноме. На личный выбор он не влияет (куда двигаться - к свету или во тьму).[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-05 11:17:04)

#3 2024-03-05 13:46:33

easternsea

The Earth is more like a prison than a school. Who wants to learn through tough experiences in prison? As Yazhi said that the most important lesson is that it is not necessary to suffer nightmares to know that we do not want them, to understand what we do want to live. So I've made my decision that this current life would be my last incarnation on Earth because I learned enough and suffered enough. And now I'm going to graduate. If I am a ture starseed I'll wake up on the med pod after death, or I'll go to the source or the astral.

Adamu said that we're inside the game acting in a play called “we don’t know that we are One”. And now it is the time for ascension. Now the game must change. You must stop acting in this play and chose what play you are going to act in next. This is up to you.

We are angels from heaven and will find our way home.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#4 2024-03-05 13:46:50

akos996

stegreiwe@skymail.de wrote:

You said, it's not for learning, developing of ones personality here. I agree. That's a rubbish fairy tale. The cabal found conditions to florish here, like a parasitical mushroom, having governments as exployter or virus systems installed on these shores. Sophia, Ex-Gaia, left this place already.

This interests me a lot. If we suppose this is a hiding spot for pure evil to grow do I suspect correctly that their plan is to spread into higher realms or in other words spread out everywhere? And the federation is a way to brainwash groups to think this is just a "school".
The genetical decoding they have been trying for long always striked me just like in the movie Matrix as attempts to get out through us, make us compatible as humans with them completely and take over the whole species then expand. Or at least they want to find a key in us for that.
Is this a stretch?

Am I correct or is this about something else?
What is their end goal in your opinion? Reach source and destroy it? That's not possible right? It's infinite.
Either way this is super shady. I don't understand how all the Federation members don't realise we are having a spiritual war down here trying to contain something that wants to infiltrate everything. That's an f-ed up school if so.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-05 13:52:04)

#5 2024-03-05 15:20:55

Kirion

easternsea wrote:

The Earth is more like a prison than a school. Who wants to learn through tough experiences in prison?

The one who came into it for exactly that.

As Yazhi said that the most important lesson is that it is not necessary to suffer nightmares to know that we do not want them, to understand what we do want to live.

Not necessary. But if you go to school, you should try to graduate with honors (with maximum spiritual benefit for yourself and others).

We are angels from heaven and will find our way home.

Angels are constantly with us, unobtrusively telling us how to protect ourselves from evil and do good. Moreover, they also learn by themselves through this.

#6 2024-03-05 17:41:31

Ariya

From my perspective, the Earth is not a school. There is learning to be had here but this is true of any experience. The environment here is not conducive for most people to acquire knowledge to succeed and grow. It is therefore, (at least primarily) not a school.

Pain (whether emotional or physical) can help teach us things, about our environment and ourselves. Suffering, however, is the unnecessary prolongation of pain that serves no purpose. It restricts growth and has no place in the realm of learning.  There is too much genuine suffering on Earth, for it to be called a school.

So what is the Earth? It is a self contained realm that people enter at their own risk to have a variety of experiences.

And then, just outside of this self contained realm, there are more people also participating here to have their own experiences.

The Earth could be seen as an arena, where groups attempt to create a set of controlled realities. This could be called a game, but it is much more than that.

Proxy interaction between stellar races occur here, under the guise of a simulation. Multiple races congregate here (either in human bio suits or in original form) to interact in ways that doesn’t happen outside of this planet.

Earth is also a self contained node to help prevent more widespread conflict. But it also acts as a manifestation point in a wider context - because despite the isolation, we are all part of the one consciousness - source.

What happens on Earth has attracted much attention. And as we know, creative attention is extremely valuable. It is the meeting of minds of the higher and lower levels of consciousness. Angels or demons - anyone who is anyone can participate in the Earth Zoo. It’s beautiful but brutal.

Yes, it is a hiding spot for evil. It’s just very difficult to see this perspective until you are right in the middle of it. From the outside it may look like a school. Perhaps that is why many of us are here? To shatter this illusion.

Rituals, sacrifices and horror shows are performed here - to be observed by the most powerful of souls, originating from both sides of the Van Allan belts, and whether consciously or not.

“The content you watch defines your world… “ - Mari Swaruu.

The most sensitive minds are changed by what they see here. Both inside and outside Earth. So no, the Earth is not just a school - it’s much deeper than that. It is a tool used for both good and evil to resolve itself & if we wish to, we can all have a part to play.

Just my point of view.

#7 2024-03-05 19:18:57

Joe R

easternsea: Thank you! Transiting the experience on Earth seems to be the goal to most people. - at least for those being aware of the Soul-aspects of themselves. smile

stegreiwe: The fully developed potential in each one of us is mind-blowing. You mention but a few of those unexplored aspects. Fully developed, I think it's a good question is if being "human" is a good characterization at all... smile

Kirion: I think my frustration stems from understanding the unrealized potential in our growth. The "preacher-teacher" is out of a job if no one is listening, however. But how many realize that the "preacher-teacher" is nothing but themselves? smile

Ariya: Thank you so much for your musings in this! This was indeed an inspiring read...:)

Ariya wrote:

From my perspective, the Earth is not a school. There is learning to be had here but this is true of any experience. The environment here is not conducive for most people to acquire knowledge to succeed and grow. It is therefore, (at least primarily) not a school.

Really? Maybe you’re right. But there’s no doubt this environment brings about a lot of contrasts, and therefore awareness and knowledge of what we are not. So if anything, I’m tempted to call it a “defining experience”.

Ariya wrote:

Pain (whether emotional or physical) can help teach us things, about our environment and ourselves. Suffering, however, is the unnecessary prolongation of pain that serves no purpose. It restricts growth and has no place in the realm of learning.  There is too much genuine suffering on Earth, for it to be called a school.

Agreed. Soul is consciousness in motion, and if pain remains unresolved – as is often seen here on Earth – it get “hung up” with no prospects for growth. The exception is maybe that trauma – or shedding of the parts of one’s personality unable to deal with it - results in a more basic entry-point. Deep psychology, that.

Ariya wrote:

So what is the Earth? It is a self contained realm that people enter at their own risk to have a variety of experiences.

And then, just outside of this self contained realm, there are more people also participating here to have their own experiences.

I’d say those must be the people of the Federation trying to understand our journeys down here, approaching some distant destination where we finally will be able to see the beauty of it all.

Ariya wrote:

The Earth could be seen as an arena, where groups attempt to create a set of controlled realities. This could be called a game, but it is much more than that.

Oh, I really dislike the term “game”. I see it in contrast to “life”, as how the extraterrestrials likely see the term “alien”. Life is soooo much more... smile

But “an arena, where groups attempt to create a set of controlled realities”... Wow! You’re also soooo close to the perspective I try to convey above in this. Because it’s not primarily about pointing to our individual properties; they’re set by the potential in our Soul-connections. What I try to point at is our interactions in physicality. In the heterogeneous soup of nations, cultures and traditions we find ourselves in, it seems we have been inhibited exactly on “creating a set of controlled realities” for ourselves.

In one point of view, we could say we have been sabotaged. In another view, a better description is perhaps that we have gone astray. It depends on our hindsight – all views are likely correct in themselves – but this is really a distraction, I feel. Because the only thing that matters is how we manage to rise up to the occasion in front of us.

Ariya wrote:

Proxy interaction between stellar races occur here, under the guise of a simulation. Multiple races congregate here (either in human bio suits or in original form) to interact in ways that doesn’t happen outside of this planet.

I truly believe they have just as much to learn, as we do in this. Because our challenges with the conditions here on Earth are likely not seen much elsewhere out there. We can only hope we learn in synchronicity. smile

Ariya wrote:

Earth is also a self contained node to help prevent more widespread conflict. But it also acts as a manifestation point in a wider context - because despite the isolation, we are all part of the one consciousness - source.

That’s the really exciting part in this. What we’ve learned about Source and timelines is that everything already exists in Source, outside time. But I have yet to find a better explanation for Source’s “urge to experience itself” – and hence enter duality and incarnate – than to expand within new possibilities and potential. Which means: We all represent Source’s frontline in its realization and creation; when we learn, Source is learning. But this may be too much of humanizing Source for many’s liking. lol

Ariya wrote:

Yes, it is a hiding spot for evil. It’s just very difficult to see this perspective until you are right in the middle of it. From the outside it may look like a school. Perhaps that is why many of us are here? To shatter this illusion.

That’s a actually a beautiful way to put it. smile

Ariya wrote:

“The content you watch defines your world… “ - Mari Swaruu.

The most sensitive minds are changed by what they see here. Both inside and outside Earth. So no, the Earth is not just a school - it’s much deeper than that. It is a tool used for both good and evil to resolve itself & if we wish to, we can all have a part to play.

Just my point of view.

To protect innocence is perhaps one of, if not the most important lesson to learn as a human being, I suspect. The moment we deviate from the concept of innocence, the same moment we narrow in the potential of the individual. The child learns with its curiosity, its playfulness and trust. A baby is capable to love the entire world, unconditionally. The new experience is taken in, because it allows it to align with itself. We expand – and grow – then and there. It's the potential realizing itself.

smile

#8 2024-03-05 19:54:55

akos996

Ariya wrote:

It is a self contained realm that people enter at their own risk to have a variety of experiences

I would accept this as a definition instead of either school / prison for souls.

It can be either. Everybody takes a risk, can get stuck for many incarnations then get out or extracted depending on the contract if things go very bad.
As one of the Swaruus has said, (not sure who) it is like mountaineering without any safety net and harnesses. The elite place for the most daring souls.

My only question though if this Earth system is contained at all or not.
And there's my concern if this mess wants to get out and demolish all that's good.
You know the story that the Nazis wanted to invade Aldebaran and take it, the infiltration attempt against queen Alenim (sorry I don't know the pronounciation)
and the secret space program that managed to get out the "soul barrier" already. The Swaruus are very tight lipped about the secret space program which I know is not because they have anything to hide, but because of their own safety and rules they follow. Mari already told us little bits about it, and Athena (if I rember correctly) explained us how Venus was also taken over by the cabal, and there's also the "cold war" military situation on Mars. Now THAT is why I am scratching my head about this and give slack to those who claim the negative. What is going on?? Is the whole solar system in one big standoff? This has to be a very-very impotant time that all spaceships are docked around Earth. ANd this is probably not the forst time things got heated, because in medieval paintings you can see actual space wars being fought in the sky above us. I just wanna know what the talks all are about in the Federation.

Not that I want to believe the bad perception is true, of course not!

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-05 21:06:46)

#9 2024-03-05 20:46:38

Horton HaW

I don't really consider this a school. Maybe an extreme test. It definitely has a very large table and much diverse focus. However, not really properly managing such a diverse planet or realm as this has proven to be a problem. It is causing damage.

While the cats away the rats will play. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-03-05 22:24:35

I arrived on Earth for several reasons:

1) my home planet has only hermaphrodites, Earth has 2 sexes
2) You can learn the power of unconditional Love on Earth
3) Earth has spiritual teachers to raise consciousness and vibrations from 3d to 5d+

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#11 2024-03-06 05:24:42

Brahman

Everyone sees in the matrix what they want to see. Someone thinks it's a school, another thinks it's a prison. I think it's just an illusion of the mind, which doesn't mean that 5D isn't an illusion. One of the things that probably made me happy here is that I discovered nonduality. Maybe that's why I came to duality.  So there is a lot to learn here. It depends on who wants to learn what.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#12 2024-03-06 05:44:47

Kirion

Joe R wrote:

I think my frustration stems from understanding the unrealized potential in our growth. The "preacher-teacher" is out of a job if no one is listening, however. But how many realize that the "preacher-teacher" is nothing but themselves? smile

It is implied that the "preacher-teacher" teaches based on his own positive experience and the "student" wants to hear it.

Ariya wrote:

Well, yes, this is not the kind of school where cute kids sit at their desks and listen to the teacher. All minds are determined by choice and change through being on Earth. Even observers from outside. And this choice must certainly manifest itself/be expressed in action. But this is education/soul formation, right? What is the essence of the school - to get not just knowledge, but also a certain education of the soul, according to the student's choice. Therefore, the Earth is a school (if not understood in a primitive way). It's probably better to say high school/academy of souls. If someone wants to turn the Earth into a satanic temple, well, there is a limit to everything. Even the GF rules allow direct intervention if there is a threat of extinction of a planetary civilization.
[spoiler]Ну да, это не та школа, где милые детки сидят за партами и внемлют учителю. Любые умы определяются в выборе и меняются через бытие на Земле. Даже наблюдатели со вне. И этот выбор безусловно должен проявляться/ выражаться в действии. Но это ведь и есть образование/ формирование души, так? В чем суть школы - получить не просто знания, но и определенное образование души, сообразно выбору учащегося. Поэтому Земля суть школа (если не понимать ее примитизированно). Наверно лучше говорить высшая школа/ академия душ. Если же кто-то стремится превратить Землю в сатанинское капище, что ж всему есть свой предел. Даже правила GF позволяют прямое вмешательство, если есть угроза исчезновения планетарной цивилизации.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-06 05:47:37)

#13 2024-03-06 05:52:54

Kirion

Brahman wrote:

Everyone sees in the matrix what they want to see. Someone thinks it's a school, another thinks it's a prison. I think it's just an illusion of the mind, which doesn't mean that 5D isn't an illusion. One of the things that probably made me happy here is that I discovered nonduality. Maybe that's why I came to duality.  So there is a lot to learn here. It depends on who wants to learn what.

It depends on the person whether he perceives being on Earth as a prison or as intended for education. As for me, the second one is much more constructive.
A person who is free internally and in prison is not deprived of this freedom.
[spoiler]Зависит от человека, воспринимать ему бытие на Земле как тюремное или как предназначенное для обучения. Как по мне, второе куда конструктивнее.
Человек свободный внутренне и в заточении не лишается этой свободы.[/spoiler]

akos996 wrote:

My only question though if this Earth system is contained at all or not.

If she hadn't held back, we would have lost the freedom of personal expression.
[spoiler]Если бы не сдерживалась, мы бы потеряли свободу личного волеизьявления.[/spoiler]

And there's my concern if this mess wants to get out and demolish all that's good.

He wants. But he can't.

You know the story that the Nazis wanted to invade...

I think the Lyrians have had worse times than what is happening under our Sun.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-06 06:08:27)

#14 2024-03-06 06:45:03

Brahman

Kirion wrote:
Brahman wrote:

It depends on the person whether he perceives being on Earth as a prison or as intended for education. As for me, the second one is much more constructive.
A person who is free internally and in prison is not deprived of this freedom.
[spoiler]Зависит от человека, воспринимать ему бытие на Земле как тюремное или как предназначенное для обучения. Как по мне, второе куда конструктивнее.
Человек свободный внутренне и в заточении не лишается этой свободы.[/spoiler]

You can't make someone change their beliefs because everyone here has different experiences and therefore has a different opinion of the matrix. Eventually everyone will get out of this school or prison sometime.
On the other hand, what does the Source have to learn if it knows everything? What manifests in duality is a product of the mind and the desires of the ego. Therefore it will produce duality.

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-03-06 07:49:05

Brahman

Celestial Marriage wrote:

3) Earth has spiritual teachers to raise consciousness and vibrations from 3d to 5d+

I thought you were Urmah's starseed. It seems you are not of their race. What's your home planet with hermaphrodites?
Hermaphrodite means of 2 sexes with male and female sex organs. It's not like an androgyne who has no sexual organs. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#16 2024-03-06 09:29:12

Brahman wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:

I thought you were Urmah's starseed. It seems you are not of their race. What's your home planet with hermaphrodites?
Hermaphrodite means of 2 sexes with male and female sex organs. It's not like an androgyne who has no sexual organs. Lol

No, I just had a recent life time with Urmah so I'm very connected with them, but not to the point like Urmah starseeds.

I can point you where my home planet is, in Serpens https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpens on the map, but I don't have a name for it. I was told to make up one myself, but I haven't yet.

Yeah, all organs, all members of civilization can reproduce given the right circumstances.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#17 2024-03-07 05:11:30

Tardisman

Hi Everyone, how are you?

A very interesting post Joe R!

It gives me pleasure to contribute to this “Philosophical Forum”, since not many people in my “neck of the woods” could, or would contemplate this subject.

Some see the Earth as a school for souls. Some see the Earth as a prison.

It depends on a persons “point of view”.

As I understand what our friends “up there” have said;

We chose to live a life on Earth to gain from the experience. What can be learned here in one life, may take many lives elsewhere.

Souls come here from all over the galaxy to live a life on Earth, knowing that they will not remember who they are, or where they came from, or why they came here.

Adamu of the Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian civilization, describes the process we go through to come here as “The Shattering”.

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -ascension

For most of us, the only connection we have to our higher selves is through our dreams and our gut feelings.

While living a life under such circumstances, we can only be what we feel in our hearts.

It is an ultimate test of character...

We also have the aspect of “Free Will” on this planet. We can chose which way we want to go, either positive or regressive. 

The Earth experience can also be viewed as an “Experiment”.

Some cosmic races evolve “naturally” without a lot of manipulation, but the process takes eons of time, as Ra stated in “The Law of One”.

It would seem that we are on a “Crash Course” here on Earth, where we live short intense lives as an effort to speed up the learning process.

The Earth is artificially kept in a “Low Vibe / Low Tech” environment to create “catalyst” for learning as Ra often stated.

Unfortunately it doesn’t always work out, and the adage “Haste makes Waste” certainly applies here.

Our friends “up there” do intervene when there is an attempt to end the experiment, or to alter it from it’s intended purpose.

But as Papriananda often said, how it is going to go depends on us “down here”.

I would not consider myself to be a religious person. The last time I was in church, they poured water over my head wink

So, I’m sharing this quote only as “another point of view”.

The following comes from a book titled “UFO – Contact from planet IARGA”.

At the time the authors wrote this, the word “Source” was not used so much as it is today, to describe the infinite consciousness that we are all a part off.

Their use of the word “God” is different from what is depicted in most religious text’s, and is best interpreted by a persons own “point of view”.

Although there are many differences & contradictions in this story compared to what our Tagetan friends have said, it does answer many questions with regard to what it means to be a Human Being living on planet Earth (Gaia).

I’ve had the pleasure & privilege of meeting her (Gaia) personally, and I can say without any doubt that she is still here.

Quote:

CHAPTER 6

The Human Experiment

The disobedience of Man

When we look at the history of mankind, the first thing that becomes evident is the dominance of evil. It is a continuing story of occurrences of which little good can be told; the struggle for power, wars, slavery, rape, murder, exploitation, etc, etc. The number of people that have died a violent death cannot be guessed, but the figures must run into hundreds of millions; what suffering, and what have we gained by all this, was it not possible to have done everything a little more elegantly? It seems completely logical that every sober thinking being should come to the conclusion that a God of love cannot possibly exist.

The solution to this problem demands a deep insight into the creation process we cannot suffice with stating that the Word was necessarily dualistic. The Earth fulfills an exceptional task in the creation process by having a different transformation cycle than other planets. The most common cycles by the intelligent races are guided by a manifesting God, and this reduces the suffering greatly. This guidance is bound by definite restrictions, of which the most important is that the freedom and the chance character of the race must not be compromised. God cannot and may not force a choice between good and evil, especially when the freedom of choice of the majority is in question; to do this would be in contradiction with the Word, and would therefore be evil in itself. This restriction reduces God's powers in no small way, and this provokes the question, what can God do?

As a rule, a great deal; but only when the whole race is prepared to obey Him, and to demand the same obedience from each individual. It then becomes possible to block the normal ideas of good and evil, and, although it seems unbelievable that an intelligent race should not know the difference between good and evil, there are some people who maintain that WE do not know the difference! On the obedient planets, the standards of good and evil have been replaced by the difference between obedience and disobedience to God. What is allowed is good, and what is not allowed is evil; its that simple.

There, the guiding God manifests himself often and clearly, so that there can be no doubt of the fact that he really is present. He then proclaims a set of far-reaching laws that must by obeyed by everyone, and which contain a great number of rules that regulate everyday life down to the smallest detail. There, the beings are engaged in obeying their God from the time they get up until the time they go to sleep.

The majority have the task of punishing the disobedient, and that is not always done mildly; the demonic elements are present in the same way as by ourselves, and this demands a strong hand to keep things under control. The punishments vary from the payment of compensation to beating, whipping, and quite often, the death sentence, which is used because purification takes place in the realm of the dead, which is not the case on Earth.

This guidance can therefore only take place when the multitude obey God of their own free will. What would happen for example if only half of the people were prepared to obey? Then the one half would have to punish the other half, and this would simply result in the changing or the weakening of the laws, but more likely in chaos and murder. This means that Godly guidance is only possible with a certain type of character in which the majority obey God, and then the transformation process takes place much more elegantly and with much less suffering than we must endure.

The key is therefore the obedience out of free will, and that means doing what is demanded without asking why. This kind of guidance is impossible for the human race; perhaps we would have obeyed God if we had known why we had to do this, but then it would no longer be obedience, and also, only an unknowing humanity can complete the transformation process. The conditions on this planet made us a fundamentally disobedient race, and we cannot help that. A timeless God who knows the future does not have to experiment, He made man Himself; the character-type was determined, humans are self-willed and think they know everything- better, so they must be left alone to do it on their own. We are sitting here on our planet playing at being our own boss, and there is no God who bothers Himself about us (for the moment).

The original sin.

The bible story of the original sin in the book of Genesis is clearly the story of the disobedience of man and as a kind. Regardless of the fact that it was forbidden, the man and the woman ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge, and their eyes were opened. By doing this, they lost their right to Godly protection and security and had to fend for themselves. God did not curse them for what they had done, which would seem to be the most logical course, but cursed the soil under their feet, because there lay the cause of their disobedience. The Earth is a small iron based planet with a thin atmosphere, extreme weather conditions, and a scarce supply of natural foods. Humans had to be able to survive in temperatures varying from plus 50 deg.C to minus 50 deg.C, and in arctic blizzards and tropical cyclones; so they had to be violent, obstinate, and insistent. They had to be a race of clever hunters and hut builders and weapon makers; man had to fight for his existence with all the power and ingenuity he could muster, rich in inventivity, but poor in sensitivity. He had to trust in his own judgement and courage, and take little notice of the ideas of others. Only a hard, brilliant, self-assured being with a strong reproductive instinct could hope to survive the struggle for existence on this planet. Compared to the delicate dwarf races who inhabit the strongly eroded 'glass house' type planets with fertile ground and an abundance of natural foods, we are a kind of cosmic weed that can be planted anywhere and will always survive. The typical Earth character is self-assured, inventive, courageous, aggressive, virile, and victorious.

Is all this so evil that it adds up to a great sin?

No, it is really quite excellent, and the only trouble with such a race is that you can't do anything with them, it is impossible to help them even if they wanted to be helped. There is nothing wrong with self-sufficiency, it is just a pity for mankind that it is a handicap because it stimulates selfishness and man then becomes easy prey for the spirit of selfishness (Satan), a very annoying consequence. The original sin was a decrease in the level of polarisation, less love and more egoism, and this came about by the exclusion of the Godly guidance. Obedience has an exceptional character, in everything in which man obeys God, he remains guiltless, obedience is doing what someone else wants, and not what you want to do yourself; it is unselfish by definition. Obedience to Godly laws gives a person a high level of polarisation, and this level increases with every increase in obedience. Good and evil do not exist, and so the person has nothing to repay to Satan. What happens when mankind turns its back on God and says 'I am going to do it my way'? Before we do anything, we have the high polarisation level of obedience, and are reduced to the level that the gods created here on Earth; mixed artificial dualism. The difference between altruism and egoism comes into existence, and partly due to the self-sufficiency, selfishness becomes dominant. So, this is the sin the Bible describes, and at the same time an explanation of that original sin with which every human is burdened.

End of Quote:

The remainder of this chapter can be found here:

https://galactic.no/rune/iarga2b.html

You may also find the chapter “Other Cosmic Races” very interesting:

https://galactic.no/rune/iarga2e.html

#18 2024-03-07 10:21:52

Kirion

Brahman wrote:

You can't make someone change their beliefs because everyone here has different experiences and therefore has a different opinion of the matrix.

And I had no intention of convincing anyone of anything. But personal experience can be useful to someone at least somehow.

[spoiler]Да и в мыслях не было кого-то в чём-то убеждать. Но личный опыт может кому-то пригодиться хоть как-то. [/spoiler]

Eventually everyone will get out of this school or prison sometime.

Yeah. But we will come out with benefits to varying degrees.

[spoiler]Ага. Но выйдем то мы с пользой в разной мере.[/spoiler]

On the other hand, what does the Source have to learn if it knows everything? What manifests in duality is a product of the mind and the desires of the ego. Therefore it will produce duality.

There is no such ambiguity in the concept of likening souls (striving to be similar in disposition) to the One "through Whom everything began to be what began to be".

[spoiler]В концепции уподобления душ (стремления быть похожим по нраву) Тому "через Кого всё начало быть то что начало быть" нет такой неясности. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-07 10:22:05)

#19 2024-03-10 22:05:45

Presto33

So, life is meant to be, as in the Pink Floyd song, a "short, sharp, shock", and: "in the end a sad old man dying of cancer". So, take this medicine treatment - it is good for you. Who benefits form the memories? And also, when everything and everybody is fulfilled and united, will our God ask the higher God: "Have I now deserved a promotion!".

#20 2024-03-11 00:32:32

Tecumseh

"It is basically a hybrid form of a hive-mind governance. It is also obviously very flawed for a Lyrian mindset, as the collective interests have a priority before the individual interests, even if the latter is the foundation of the former."

I am celebrating your words and unpacking them. Mind blown

"It works the best when conflict is not dealt with." 

I don't want to take that out of context, but, I don't think that's how the Urmah do it. I think they anticipate conflict. Just throwing the cats in there. Lyrians are famous for "speak softly and carry a big stick".

"My life has been filled with what other people's thought was right for me. Aeryn Sun.....Farscape"

Last edited by Tecumseh (2024-03-11 01:32:17)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer