You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-11 09:35:26

huey

What happen to aneeka

I was reading something happened to her and I wasn't aware I'm rather confused about the story as I've binged alot of material. I was wondering if any1 has the link to the backstory of her and what happened I wasn't aware she passed felt kinda odd to me. I might be wrong about her name so idk.

Last edited by huey (2024-03-11 09:37:54)

#2 2024-03-11 11:00:12

xxayaxx

Re: What happen to aneeka

aneeka is alive in our hearts

#3 2024-03-11 14:35:39

Ariya

huey,

I am very sad to say that Aneeka of Temmer passed away on the 5th November 2022. This was after a period of ill health and unstable physical condition.

Aneeka died of progressive systemic failure due to uncontrolled blood pressure.

Anéeka’s desire to assist beyond her capacity led to burnout and associated stress issues, and this could not be resolved in a med pod, because the source of the problem was unaddressable.

Here is the original announcement: https://youtu.be/IhGZaMpLE-k

Gosia also did a livestream explaining more about the situation: here https://www.youtube.com/live/U4WIMyvmpak

❤️ My love to Aneeka's family and friends. Always in our hearts ❤️

#4 2024-03-11 15:05:06

Aneeka passed away due to excessive service to humanity.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2024-03-13 14:31:30

mes333

I wonder if she had a clone down here or up there and if it is possible for the clone to have any of her beautiful traits and for that clone to learn and grow into more of a soul like how I thought I heard it can happen with NPC's? I know Anna is there and is in a way her next experience of her original souls journey but was just curious with the clone aspect of things too.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer