You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-11 14:29:28

Paganini

Where’s the antidote?

Considering the many people who have been jabbed and all the shedding that has occurred, I can’t imagine that these fuckers don’t have the antidote that will keep them safe. I’m sure it must exist and we need to find it and provide it to all people who want it.

Someone posted here the link below and it got me thinking even more about how unfair it is that those of us who knew better are still getting strung along with the rest of the jabbed folks. The embalmer in this interview certainly doesn’t deserve to be affected by the jab due to shedding but he’s a ticking time bomb just like the jabbed folks. And many of us are too. SO, WHERE IS THAT ANTIDOTE!!!

https://rumble.com/v4buruf-truth-scienc … ard-h.html

In La'kech

#2 2024-03-11 15:12:56

Re: Where’s the antidote?

There is no antidote. Your choice, your consequences, It is law of mirrors.

Next lifetime you can be born with healthy DNA again.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2024-03-11 18:50:27

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

Considering the many people who have been jabbed and all the shedding that has occurred, I can’t imagine that these fuckers don’t have the antidote that will keep them safe. I’m sure it must exist and we need to find it and provide it to all people who want it.

Someone posted here the link below and it got me thinking even more about how unfair it is that those of us who knew better are still getting strung along with the rest of the jabbed folks. The embalmer in this interview certainly doesn’t deserve to be affected by the jab due to shedding but he’s a ticking time bomb just like the jabbed folks. And many of us are too. SO, WHERE IS THAT ANTIDOTE!!!

https://rumble.com/v4buruf-truth-scienc … ard-h.html

Well Dr. Ana has found helpful solutions in the papers. This other guy that got hacked also has some tidbits. So does Karl C's stack. However, it is much worse. It looks like we are already digitized and block chained. They are moving over to more bandwidth with different tech. Optogenetics. We are a war domain in every way.
Sono-optogenetics.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1914387116

https://rumble.com/v4htecr-neural-recor … e-phy.html
I am not sure these entities are human. We are almost all cyborgs. According to them. That is why all the laws. It is not just shedding it is all over. Food, water..you name it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-11 19:00:05)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-03-11 20:19:21

akos996

Same here with the sentiment.
I've been jabbed also but as others have said already if you don't think or feel it did anything to you, it is a matter of your perception to think you got placebo or not. I had mine and felt nothing, no sympthoms, no illness, no redness, swelling or any pain. It's like it never happened.
Either way I am not afraid of death. If it takes over your body your soul will leave so don't be afraid you will have to live as a robot lol

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-11 20:19:54)

#5 2024-03-11 23:46:39

Horton HaW

It is the people who get left behind in this place that suffer.

#6 2024-03-12 02:04:46

Lyran

Nobody needs an antidote. The only thing limiting you is the belief that you are limited. Intend that you are affected or not and carry on because the experience you are having is what matters. If nothing else this situation is a massive motivator yes? smile

#7 2024-03-12 03:56:17

Horton HaW

You can only do what you can and just move forward. The good news is that much is being exposed.

#8 2024-03-12 07:12:22

arkangel

I dont know why people get wraped up in their bodies so much. I'm not in a hurry to die but I'm certainly looking forward to going home when the time comes. To leave this harsh place of torture and pain to go to a place of peace, bliss and love? Just endure the ride like you do a job you dislike. You have to do it for the money, get it done with home in mind.

#9 2024-03-12 08:54:29

IulianRay

Celestial Marriage wrote:

There is no antidote. Your choice, your consequences, It is law of mirrors.

Next lifetime you can be born with healthy DNA again.

There is a way. THE WAY! The same as Jesus said, Buddha and all others who follow the heart instead of the mind. In the stillness of the Love, Light, Power and Peace of the One Infinite Creator, everything can be undone, everything can be done.
Let this sink in the heart, then one is able to see the Universal Truth.
Good luck big_smile❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#10 2024-03-12 23:35:33

Horton HaW

Well you could say WE are the antidote. ♥

#11 2024-03-13 07:58:34

IulianRay

Horton HaW wrote:

Well you could say WE are the antidote. ♥

Exactly ❤️
Nothing to fear. For what will come I can only share this: the danger will be very real, yet fear will be a choice. This information I know for sure to ring true.
All the rest details of what is unfolding are more complex than what I and we could be provided with at this point in time. I deeply believe in you, that you are one who can overcome anything that might come your way ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#12 2024-03-13 08:03:15

IulianRay

arkangel wrote:

I dont know why people get wraped up in their bodies so much. I'm not in a hurry to die but I'm certainly looking forward to going home when the time comes. To leave this harsh place of torture and pain to go to a place of peace, bliss and love? Just endure the ride like you do a job you dislike. You have to do it for the money, get it done with home in mind.

Ha, jokes on you. I learned to be a masochist in this lifetime (mostly). So... Bring IT big_smile
Thought I am feeling exactly the same at times and I wish I was home. Hey, maybe you feel a stranger on this planet as well?
Thank you for sharing ❤️

#13 2024-03-13 11:42:16

mitkobs

Every antidote for any kind of disease or poisoning is first the mindset. With strong positive mindset you can cure yourself from absolutely anything and can be restored fully as new and you will be amazed what you are able to do with your mind when start to practice. And have patience as we know mind matters in 3D work slowly but they 100% work. Second most important for healing is how you live, what you do to yourself and your vessel. Take good care of yourself, the best of your ability, respect your body, it is like mini universe, every cell is looking toward you for guidance and love. With time even the worst poison can be contained within the body and removed from the system automatically.

#14 2024-03-13 15:28:51

IulianRay

mitkobs wrote:

Every antidote for any kind of disease or poisoning is first the mindset. With strong positive mindset you can cure yourself from absolutely anything and can be restored fully as new and you will be amazed what you are able to do with your mind when start to practice. And have patience as we know mind matters in 3D work slowly but they 100% work. Second most important for healing is how you live, what you do to yourself and your vessel. Take good care of yourself, the best of your ability, respect your body, it is like mini universe, every cell is looking toward you for guidance and love. With time even the worst poison can be contained within the body and removed from the system automatically.

❤️❤️❤️

#15 2024-03-13 17:00:26

Mark

Using a time travel machine to go back in time and get your original DNA and clone your body with a Clone med pod and transfer your consciousness or soul into it is the only way.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-13 17:01:01)

Board footer