You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-31 18:58:11

oceanisclear

Anybody contacted the Urmah?

If someone has contacted the Urmah through any psychic means kindly share your experience.

It will be good to read.

#2 2024-02-01 00:04:38

Re: Anybody contacted the Urmah?

What would you like to know? I lived with Urmah in a previous lifetime as a tourist from another star system. They were very friendly and welcoming.

I still have telepathic contact with them. They have taught me at least one healing technique I use whenever it fits.

If you mean if I have contact with anyone from Feline council or higher ups, then no. I have a guide assigned to me.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2024-02-01 01:01:04

oceanisclear

@ Celestial Marriage,

Thank you for the information. Good to hear that you are having a telepathic contact with them.

#4 2024-02-01 07:25:14

Pymander

Yes I have and he likes to purr and sleep all day on my bed. But in all honesty, I do believe he is an Urmah Starseed as Ari once described. I found him years ago as a ferocious flea-infested tiny feral kitten in a park after I had what I can best describe as a subtle telepathic message telling me to go for a walk at that specific park that day... all completely unplanned and not common to my normal routine. He's always been special to me, but, when Arishaw mentioned that Urmahs do actually incarnate as house cats it all made sense.

#5 2024-02-01 09:09:57

oceanisclear

@Pymander,

Interesting.

#6 2024-02-01 21:21:17

Horton HaW

Only in the Astral. They apparently, spend a lot of time there.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-02-02 00:44:01

oceanisclear

@ Horton HaW,

Is the natural habitat of Urmah etheric plane or astral plane or physical plane?

Last edited by oceanisclear (2024-02-02 00:44:18)

#8 2024-02-02 02:40:20

Horton HaW

oceanisclear wrote:

@ Horton HaW,

Is the natural habitat of Urmah etheric plane or astral plane or physical plane?

Well it's all Astral. We say astral and we generally understand this is an altered state, as in sleep. I did not remember that they slept so much. Think it is 2/3RDS. Dragons also. Alpha Draco. I unconsciously, had many visits (big cats) prior to CA, but now I invite them. One was a very special white feline (snow cat) of some kind. It was very loving. Pure white.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-02 02:43:54)

#9 2024-02-02 02:47:38

oceanisclear

@ Horton,

Great.

#10 2024-02-07 15:19:23

Ariya

I don’t think I’ve  ‘contacted’ the Urmah as such but I do feel their guiding presence. Maybe this is the same thing?

For example; when I need to be strong, and be fearless just thinking about the Urmah and their way of being helps me to do that. It helps to simplify the actions I need to take.

I really love this part of Mari’s interview with Arishah :

The Urmah thinks differently. We analyze the necessary data when we need to and may even draw conclusions from it, but we never suffer from any speculations we make. Humans catastrophize in their minds; they make up complex stories to explain what they do not understand and what they see as a threat to them. They feel vulnerable, and they suffer much from it. The Urmah does not fear any hypothetical future, as we know that we can face and solve anything life and existence can throw at us. We live in the now and we enjoy our well-being as it is now, with full confidence that we are untouchable.

So, we see no point in worrying about empty speculations, stories, or negative outcomes and predictions, as we face life fearlessly and with feline confidence. Our fearless way of life and philosophy is at the core of every Urmah, as we do not fear anything. We do not manifest any of those fears, and this only makes us stronger and allows us to thrive as individuals and as a species. This fearless philosophy has earned us the status of apex predators and dominant species in this galaxy alone.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/urmah-ar … eo-english

#11 2024-02-07 21:13:20

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

I don’t think I’ve  ‘contacted’ the Urmah as such but I do feel their guiding presence. Maybe this is the same thing?

For example; when I need to be strong, and be fearless just thinking about the Urmah and their way of being helps me to do that. It helps to simplify the actions I need to take.

I really love this part of Mari’s interview with Arishah :

The Urmah thinks differently. We analyze the necessary data when we need to and may even draw conclusions from it, but we never suffer from any speculations we make. Humans catastrophize in their minds; they make up complex stories to explain what they do not understand and what they see as a threat to them. They feel vulnerable, and they suffer much from it. The Urmah does not fear any hypothetical future, as we know that we can face and solve anything life and existence can throw at us. We live in the now and we enjoy our well-being as it is now, with full confidence that we are untouchable.

So, we see no point in worrying about empty speculations, stories, or negative outcomes and predictions, as we face life fearlessly and with feline confidence. Our fearless way of life and philosophy is at the core of every Urmah, as we do not fear anything. We do not manifest any of those fears, and this only makes us stronger and allows us to thrive as individuals and as a species. This fearless philosophy has earned us the status of apex predators and dominant species in this galaxy alone.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/urmah-ar … eo-english

Thank you for posting that again Ariya! Such a greeaat quote! Awesome.

#12 2024-03-13 19:29:42

Neopheus

***One way to tell if you are an Urmah Starseed***
Do you indiscriminately have large cats laying and observing what you do in your dreams??
It's literally your star family, your crew mates observing you through your dreams. They usually never do anything other than lay in the distance and observe you. On rare occasions you may have a large cat lay at your feet. Last night I had a huge black panther lay at my feet literally preventing me from walking in my dream. Two nights ago it was an extremely large albino lion. The most common I get are cheetahs and panthers.
You are being monitored 24/7, if you haven't figured it out yet, and not just by your race. Part of what you agreed to coming down their was to be monitored and studied by countless species in orbit....not just yours. Urmah Starseeds are always visited in their dreams.

2014 Walk-in Hyadean Urmah (Feline Race, Lion Sub-species) from Merope, Pleiades System
Taurus Constellation

Board footer