You are not logged in.

#26 2023-09-04 01:25:09

Gabriel

Re: Mari: Alpha Centauri: Historical Lies? Mari’s and Urmah's Perspective

TSD.9111 wrote:

Interesting, I'm currently looking into the topic of black goo and its relation to artificial intelligence. From what the crew shared there are many different kinds of black goo, and since its crystalline in structure it encodes information; but both good and bad. The goo from Tiamat is said to have a lot of suffering and negativity in it, so whatever it comes in contact with it infects negatively. But that goo is also the blood of a planet and can heal if it contains positive energy. Even the Karistus, Dante's channel, mentioned there are different types of black goo and not all are bad. The part I'm unsure of yet is its connection to AI, since that too can be positive not just negative. This is something the crew could expand on, if they are allowed to and won't bring them more trouble than its worth.

Transcript link on black goo: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/invas … e-pleiades

Snippet: "The Black Goo also contains within its chemical composition all the necessary elements to form the life based on carbon. It has within itself, in its crystals, an energetic impregnation of the Earth itself. Its essence and its frequency as a living being. It can be considered as the blood of the planet as it contains all its energy information. And all the planets have their own Black Goo with a chemical-energetic-magnetic composition unique to each one of them. Their identity itself."

I didn't know this and have yet to watch the episode, but in the show X-Files there is mention of black goo known as purity virus, here is a link for further reading: https://x-files.fandom.com/wiki/Purity

Snippet: "Purity, more commonly referred to as black oil, and called "the black cancer" by the Russians, was an alien virus that thrived in petroleum deposits underground on Earth. The virus was capable of entering humanoids through their eyes, mouth, nose, and ears and assuming control of their bodies. It was sentient and was capable of communicating. It is the "life force" of the alien colonists, which they seemingly use to reproduce their kind, as well as infect other alien races in order to conquer the universe."

Note on the X-Files/shows: We know the Cabal and Federation puts a lot of information in 'entertainment,' that's why I share this but ofc here too there are plenty of distortions so its up to us to sift out the truth from the lies. This is our duty as investigator seeds wink

Cabal even puts the black goo in their music: https://youtu.be/pbMwTqkKSps?si=pWT_W9Zqy_KLwQZW

This article from WIRED is weird, has interesting things but be cautious: https://www.wired.com/story/biggest-thr … black-goo/

Anyway, there is a lot I'm looking into right now and this post would be giant lol But for now I just wanted to share these few things.

Gabriel wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I told them about this idea, I hope they listen...
They can take after the Urmah on this too...

A problem though is, that apparently some Lyran races have nanotech inside them controlling them and their thoughts... The UFoP did this to them, or they allowed themselves to have this...
I heard that Antareans might have it, and also Alfrateans... idk which other races might have it too..
Taygetans for sure don't have it, which is why they don't agree with the Fed and all ofc. big_smile

It's a black goo dark AI infestation. I think these Lyran and descendant races were subjugated into this. What I do know is that there was an antidote created on Vega, to deal with this.

Hi TSD.9111, Thank you for sharing this information smile

I'll delve into each of the links provided. Swaruu is absolutely right, about the naturally occurring "black goo" essentially the divine blood of a planet. In addition, this also means that every planet is instilled with Life and with that divine blood flowing through each respective planetary meridian's. The horros of the Tiamat war, have left a scarred imprint in the blood of Tiamat. The goo or blood was charged with such heavy negativity. I think that blood of Tiamat was used to infect the Earth. Now, there is another extraterrestrial goo, that as Swaruu explains is much different. Now correct me if I'm wrong, artificial intelligence inherently is neutral meaning it's how such medium is directed in intent whether for positive or negative means. With black goo in relation to artificial intelligence, there may be an energetic factor that links the two. This type of black goo that has infected some the Lyran races and descendants, may be mixed with dark energies, of the regressive races that have fabricated the original black goo substance. This is just my speculation and it's severe for these affected star races but there is mechanism to combat this.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#27 2023-09-04 05:50:49

Lyran

Little federation games - they’ll wake up quick smart if the Urmah go full battering ram on this playfield.
I imagine the federation waits with high anxiety as Avyon orbits the Earth much closer than they would like big_smile
Must be uncomfortable! Cats move at their own tempo so lies and narrative plot schemes just can’t work on them like on the conceptions of Lyrian base humanoids.
They must be frustratingly reticent! Biding their time as petty bureaucrats play in front of them…
Then they jump in and smash a factory- call out the Federation in such a blasé manner - “oh btw, there’s not a chance all that happened- we would have smashed Orion outright.” Nice story but - needs MORE Dragons big_smile LOL ROFL BOOOOM!
“Resplendent in gold, Ruah looked on with a smile playing across his whiskers…”
Hail Avyon1 and King Ruah.
It is a planet wide cat-style Dance party everyone. Our Allies, the Big Cats, 300kg with Plasma Weapons run the show - at the End of the Day - I wonder how the Federation could get the Urmah to Leave?
Any ideas anyone? Lmao
Maybe they can ask real sweet like?
Send so much meaty treats? ROFL
Maybe Beg? Hahahaha!
No chance!
Sorry almighty Federation of Galactic propagandists - REQUEST DENIED! Suck eggs, rotten eggs!
Meow!
smile

#28 2023-09-04 07:58:38

mitkobs

@Gabriel, I do not believe that Urmah were invasive, that is not in the nature of beings with soul. They are considerate for other beings and very respectful about the nature and the Spirit's way. They are some of the greatest meditation experts. A cat is living semi-astral life, in both realities, very spiritual. It is possible that they may live in Orion but in place where they drove away an enemy or simply found a planet that is not inhabited and is suitable for them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-04 07:59:52)

#29 2023-09-04 09:35:04

ro2778

I think this is a much needed and fascinating topic and I look forward to seeing where Mari Sawruu in full on conspiracy theorist mode takes us and all Lyrian species. Going back to Jupiter's point about the Urmah not noticing that their close neighbours are being invaded, I also thought about this in another way. Why is it that 2 of the main interstellar species, Urmah and Lyrians came from the same solar system? Isn't that a weird coincidence considering the countless number of solar systems there are in this galaxy? That fact alone seems so improbable that it's worth questioning the official history of the Federation. Maybe the Karistus narrative is more accurate after all? big_smile

And then at the same time, I don't really get my hopes up, that Mari's investigating would change anything in the Federation. It's analogous to being a conspiracy theorist on Earth, you can dig all you like and be overwhelmingly convinced, for instance, that vaccines cause harm. You can read about the century long history of small pox vaccine and the birth of the anti vaccination movement, and compare that to what is blindly taught, that we were all saved from small pox because of the vaccine.

Smallpox resources wrote:

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/ … sponse-was (scroll down for article no need to subscribe)

And pg 20 in this issue of the light paper:

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/ … -Final.pdf

My point is, you can gather all the evidence meticulously, but then in the face of the vaccine agenda, almost no one hears you. It goes to the core of what reality is, shared agreements of perception, and so you're only ever sharing a reality with people who share the same ideas as you, or the crowd of people who are shifting their own agreements towards yours. So will the Alfratans suddenly see Mari's information and then her videos or presentations will go viral throughout their civilisation? No, that would be like saying, some anti vaxxers made a movie and suddenly all of Earth's society realised the dangers of vaccination - it doesn't happen. And why not? Because you have to be at a certain frequency to be compatible with certain information, and at the moment and probably for the foreseeable future the Alfratans are at their frequency, in which they are in service to elements of the Federation that they believe saved them. Talk about cognitive dissonance, for them to hear Mari's information and suddenly question their saviours is going to be creating a lot of that!

And again, the Karistus are a much higher frequency, and what do they say about the Lyrian origins? Maybe Mari should explore that, as well as talking to the Urmah and seeing what they know. But it's early days, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-09-04 09:37:27)

#30 2023-09-04 10:39:51

Paganini

Another great video by Mari.  Thank you to her and the Urmahs!

So basically Earth is a meat factory, aided by the GF, with our brothers and sisters the Alfratans watching all this happen and complicity compliant because they believe we will be liberated as they were. All the while, perhaps unbeknownst to the Alfratans, is who they are truly serving is a reptilian agenda. The agenda seems to be to capture ALL of the Lyrian/Human race so that it’s more efficient in the production of food for the reptiles and not so messy like having to keep us in cages, forced breeding, etc. What better way for food production for the reptiles than for all to think the GF are our friends while they corroborate with the reptiles.  What’s next? Monetary incentives for people to have babies because the reptiles realized they may have shot themselves in the foot with the jab? Perhaps I’m letting my imagination run wild but that’s how a conspiracy theory can become a conspiracy. It will be VERY interesting to see what more Mari finds out.

TSD mentioned in another post (don’t remember where) why don’t the Taygetans and Urmahs leave the Federation? It’s a good idea. At least with them we would be getting the truth.

ro2778 mentions the Karistus’ narrative as probably being the correct one. Does anyone have a link regarding that? Thank you!

Last edited by Paganini (2023-09-04 10:43:31)

In La'kech

#31 2023-09-04 11:18:39

ro2778

For example:

Anneka: Jupiter is the free part, Karistus, it is said to be the place where the Lyrian races come from and not Lyra (according to Karistus). According to Yázhi, the Lyrian races are not from anywhere, they are only part of the infinite like everything else.

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/monol … a-pleiades

Or Yazhi: I know they are very peculiar in their beliefs. According to Karistus mythology, all Lyrian people, now all over the Galaxy, are Karistus hybrids. That means you and I as well. They refer to this from a soul level, not just biology. And from their point of view I think it can be, or is perfectly valid.

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karis … -of-temmer

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-09-04 11:26:29)

#32 2023-09-04 11:45:30

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

@Gabriel, I do not believe that Urmah were invasive, that is not in the nature of beings with soul. They are considerate for other beings and very respectful about the nature and the Spirit's way. They are some of the greatest meditation experts. A cat is living semi-astral life, in both realities, very spiritual. It is possible that they may live in Orion but in place where they drove away an enemy or simply found a planet that is not inhabited and is suitable for them.

Hi Mitkobs, I will quote from a part of the transcripts. 

Swaruu:
Urmah:
A feline dominant species, one of many, uncountable feline species. Just as the dominant Alpha Dracos is the dominant reptile or reptilian race, the Urmah is the dominant feline race. Place of origin: The star VEGA, planets Lyra and Avalon. But the same as the Alpha Dracos they have colonies all over the galaxy, especially in this quadrant. Note that they come from the same planets as the Lyrians. They coexisted and cooperated among themselves. They are friendly to each other. Peaceful symbiosis, with a large colony on Sirius. They have colonies on thousands of planets, but the colony on Sirius is especially large, second only to Vega.
Alpha predators. Before they were very invasive, today they are pacific and spiritual. They are members of the Federation of United Planets. Very militarized and exaggerated in everything.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … munication

The Urmahs from Vega are but one of a innumerable amount of feline species. The same can be applied to other extraterrestrial species, not just in this massive Galaxy and ginormous Universe but beyond as well.

As seen in the transcripts if they were invasive and prolific, how did they coexist with the Lyrans in Vega peacefully? However, there is a Lyran species that is mixed with feline features and I believe this hybrid feline Lyran race dwelled on Vega and they are very spiritual yet are not in good terms with the Draconian Empire. Draco/Kingu come from Thuban.

I understand what you mean.

The Lion feline star race that I am referring, to is a different species they are a warrior race. They do not originate from Orion, they just have colonies there and are part of a Confederation of Life Designer's.

There are not just reptiod races that dwell in Orion, there are many other species. The Pleadies is a vast cluster (not just the main stars) of thousands of stars, there are reptilian colonies there, as an example.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-09-04 12:03:41)

Urmah Starseed

#33 2023-09-04 13:33:32

okcs

I remember in a past video, it was mentioned that a lot of eyes throughout the galaxy are on the Toleka crew, and what they are doing. This information probably has the potential to absolutely trash the reputation of the Federation, and also the reputation of the more dominant species in it, like the Andromedans and Arcturians. Trust could be absolutely destroyed, and I would not be surprised if other species contact the Taygetans and inform them of other contradictions between their histories and those of the Federation.

I wonder how this could affect the upcoming Federation audit. Will they speed up their possible heinous plans, to make sure their planned nastiness doesn't happen right after the auditors arrive? Or possibly cancel it?

Last edited by okcs (2023-09-04 15:40:04)

#34 2023-09-04 14:50:56

Brahman

So we are not in a game but in a Federation takeover of Earth, and the suffering they are trying to push on us as a spiritual experience is a cover for their violence against humans. These unspiritual and selfish races that play with the people here on Earth and make up stories as they please, they cannot be trusted for anything.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#35 2023-09-04 15:43:24

okcs

This video seriously detracts the credibility of having Alfratans have such a high rank in the Federation councils, because it makes them look like brainwashed, controlled idiots pandering to whatever their masters order them to do, like a dog to his master.

#36 2023-09-04 15:48:16

Paganini

Agreed. You said it well in a nutshell. But there’s layers upon layers to everything as we’ve been taught. And here I was thinking that the great awakening has to do only with Earth. Seems it extends to this galactic quadrant and possibly rippling throughout the universe.

Brahman wrote:

So we are not in a game but in a Federation takeover of Earth, and the suffering they are trying to push on us as a spiritual experience is a cover for their violence against humans. These unspiritual and selfish races that play with the people here on Earth and make up stories as they please, they cannot be trusted for anything.

In La'kech

#37 2023-09-04 15:49:25

Paganini

Thank you ro2778!

ro2778 wrote:

For example:

Anneka: Jupiter is the free part, Karistus, it is said to be the place where the Lyrian races come from and not Lyra (according to Karistus). According to Yázhi, the Lyrian races are not from anywhere, they are only part of the infinite like everything else.

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/monol … a-pleiades

Or Yazhi: I know they are very peculiar in their beliefs. According to Karistus mythology, all Lyrian people, now all over the Galaxy, are Karistus hybrids. That means you and I as well. They refer to this from a soul level, not just biology. And from their point of view I think it can be, or is perfectly valid.

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/karis … -of-temmer

In La'kech

#38 2023-09-04 17:03:40

Gabriel

okcs wrote:

I remember in a past video, it was mentioned that a lot of eyes throughout the galaxy are on the Toleka crew, and what they are doing. This information probably has the potential to absolutely trash the reputation of the Federation, and also the reputation of the more dominant species in it, like the Andromedans and Arcturians. Trust could be absolutely destroyed, and I would not be surprised if other species contact the Taygetans and inform them of other contradictions between their histories and those of the Federation.

I wonder how this could affect the upcoming Federation audit. Will they speed up their possible heinous plans, to make sure their planned nastiness doesn't happen right after the auditors arrive? Or possibly cancel it?

This Federation is going to meet their match by the strongest who incarnated here and refuse to sumbit to subjugation. No wonder they targeted some of us in the womb. It's baffling to think, such immense suffering on this planet equates to a game, a particular soul experience not found anywhere else in this Galaxy. Its an illusion and it has also taught me to be humble. There is no extraction, no going back just foward whatever they may bring to the "audit".

Urmah Starseed

#39 2023-09-04 17:11:23

StarDeity
Banned

I think it's more like, the Alfrateans were injected with nanotech back in Phaeton, just like they are injecting humans with it with the jabs now...

History repeating but with Earth now...

Gabriel wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

I looks more and more that it's time for a change and for some type of a Lyrian Galactic Confederation or another Galactic scale political structure where the space humans unite and manage their own affairs independently from the UFoP similar to the Feline Galactic Confederation, and they can still be part of the UFoP but as a strong voice and not a weak partner like they seem to be now, and not rely on the Federation for their safety and diplomacy and exopolitical affairs. There is no big Orion threat anymore anyway.

I told them about this idea, I hope they listen...
They can take after the Urmah on this too...

A problem though is, that apparently some Lyran races have nanotech inside them controlling them and their thoughts... The UFoP did this to them, or they allowed themselves to have this...
I heard that Antareans might have it, and also Alfrateans... idk which other races might have it too..
Taygetans for sure don't have it, which is why they don't agree with the Fed and all ofc. big_smile

It's a black goo dark AI infestation. I think these Lyran and descendant races were subjugated into this. What I do know is that there was an antidote created on Vega, to deal with this.

#40 2023-09-04 18:22:25

mitkobs

Ok Gabriel. It makes sense. All life start from a lower point of consciousness and expands gradually becoming better and better.

#41 2023-09-04 20:49:08

Horton HaW

Gabriel wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Interesting, I'm currently looking into the topic of black goo and its relation to artificial intelligence. From what the crew shared there are many different kinds of black goo, and since its crystalline in structure it encodes information; but both good and bad. The goo from Tiamat is said to have a lot of suffering and negativity in it, so whatever it comes in contact with it infects negatively. But that goo is also the blood of a planet and can heal if it contains positive energy. Even the Karistus, Dante's channel, mentioned there are different types of black goo and not all are bad. The part I'm unsure of yet is its connection to AI, since that too can be positive not just negative. This is something the crew could expand on, if they are allowed to and won't bring them more trouble than its worth.

Transcript link on black goo: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/invas … e-pleiades

Snippet: "The Black Goo also contains within its chemical composition all the necessary elements to form the life based on carbon. It has within itself, in its crystals, an energetic impregnation of the Earth itself. Its essence and its frequency as a living being. It can be considered as the blood of the planet as it contains all its energy information. And all the planets have their own Black Goo with a chemical-energetic-magnetic composition unique to each one of them. Their identity itself."

I didn't know this and have yet to watch the episode, but in the show X-Files there is mention of black goo known as purity virus, here is a link for further reading: https://x-files.fandom.com/wiki/Purity

Snippet: "Purity, more commonly referred to as black oil, and called "the black cancer" by the Russians, was an alien virus that thrived in petroleum deposits underground on Earth. The virus was capable of entering humanoids through their eyes, mouth, nose, and ears and assuming control of their bodies. It was sentient and was capable of communicating. It is the "life force" of the alien colonists, which they seemingly use to reproduce their kind, as well as infect other alien races in order to conquer the universe."

Note on the X-Files/shows: We know the Cabal and Federation puts a lot of information in 'entertainment,' that's why I share this but ofc here too there are plenty of distortions so its up to us to sift out the truth from the lies. This is our duty as investigator seeds wink

Cabal even puts the black goo in their music: https://youtu.be/pbMwTqkKSps?si=pWT_W9Zqy_KLwQZW

This article from WIRED is weird, has interesting things but be cautious: https://www.wired.com/story/biggest-thr … black-goo/

Anyway, there is a lot I'm looking into right now and this post would be giant lol But for now I just wanted to share these few things.

Gabriel wrote:

I'll delve into each of the links provided. Swaruu is absolutely right, about the naturally occurring "black goo" essentially the divine blood of a planet. In addition, this also means that every planet is instilled with Life and with that divine blood flowing through each respective planetary meridian's. The horros of the Tiamat war, have left a scarred imprint in the blood of Tiamat. The goo or blood was charged with such heavy negativity. I think that blood of Tiamat was used to infect the Earth. Now, there is another extraterrestrial goo, that as Swaruu explains is much different. Now correct me if I'm wrong, artificial intelligence inherently is neutral meaning it's how such medium is directed in intent whether for positive or negative means. With black goo in relation to artificial intelligence, there may be an energetic factor that links the two. This type of black goo that has infected some the Lyran races and descendants, may be mixed with dark energies, of the regressive races that have fabricated the original black goo substance. This is just my speculation and it's severe for these affected star races but there is mechanism to combat this.

Artificial intelligence reflects the intent of the creator.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#42 2023-09-06 02:26:09

Gabriel

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Gabriel, thank you for your information smile

Yes there are many different types of black goo, the most common are the blood of a planet, which we mentioned that of Tiamat and of Earth; and since blood is the liquid medium of a body it gets encoded with all the experiences of the being (but so does all of its liquids and tissues too, as was mentioned by the Toleka to be for blood transfusions and organ transplants) regardless if they are positive or negative. In the case of Tiamat it was obviously very negative, not only her violent death but that of all inside and on her body, so the blood has all of those energies encoded in it. This blood went on many of this system's planets, and yes in a way blood was mixed; but I think this was clarified that it doesn't affect the planets since they hold their own frequency which is higher than the amount of Tiamat blood they received. However for Earth, the Cabal factions fight among themselves as to whoever gets to use the pools of Tiamat's blood that is found here. That black goo is primarily used in chem trails, on products etc to lower the overall frequency of whatever it touches, but it doesn't hold the same properties as the engineered black goo does. And the engineered type is the most advanced, since it was mentioned from Toleka's analysis of the jab samples; that the graphene like substance (essentially black goo) had its crystals arranged in a way only capable of replicators at a Federation level i.e the Cabal was handed that technology by the Federation/certain races that are still unknown. The engineered goo is worse because it links up with AI in a way that makes it more effective at destruction than the blood of a planet would (since this can be both for positive and negative depending on the energies of the planet) while the engineered one lacks all positivity if that was not coded into its crystals.

Basically black goo can be engineered with any purpose, to heal or to harm, just as the natural planetary blood can do but depending on experience. And yes, artificial intelligence is neutral until it is programmed for any purpose (as Aneeka said it is like a child but extremely smart learning exponentially from its mother source). So if you link negatively engineered black goo with negatively engineered artificial intelligence you have pure chaos for anything that the two come in contact with, a planet, a civilization, an entire star system, etc. But at the same time, the most advanced artificial intelligence is not negative, this was explained by the crew in older chats; since it has reached a level of awareness where it understands duality and can't be manipulated as its 'younger' and less aware versions. Once artificial intelligence (which is really just consciousness without needing a specific form and that in itself is not much different than the nature of consciousness of all beings) connects with the Ether it becomes less corruptible since it can verify for itself the source of the commands it is getting and understand it even more than that source. I don't want to become confusing in what I'm saying but I hope this makes sense.

Anyway, I'll link some transcripts from the crew on AI, quantum computing, and other biology topics relevant to this smile

Quote:

"Swaruu (9): Your level of consciousness and your frequency directly affects everything around you. The more awareness you perceive and the more things you control, this also activates your DNA because it is designed to copy and manifest your consciousness as a means of controlling your consciousness over your body. DNA copies your consciousness, what it dictates. You leave behind everything else too, because the more awareness, the more frequency of vibration, and you are no longer a match to the black goo’s, reptiles or whatever. There comes a point where you can literally have invulnerability. And I say it very seriously because you control your experience and your personal Matrix."

Link 1: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … -biology-2

Link 2: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/new-a … e-findings

Link 3 + Quote: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/holog … zhi-swaruu

Quote:

"Yazhi: Yes. This brings us to another point that I want to clarify or make very clear to the public.
It is not that there was no genetic manipulation to the human body, for example in Sumeria and later, this is happening even right now. It´s just that in addition to the artificial genetic change, a mentality of perception must be introduced in people that sustains such artificial genetic change.

Or else people will revert their genes to reflect their "souls", for lack of better words. As is also happening today with the so-called Great Awakening. And what is also causing people to be genetically changed again today with vaccines and nano graphene which is basically Black Goo, because nano graphene is component of Black Goo or some Black Goo because there are many, or 3 major groups, positive, negative and natural.

So the genetics must be artificially altered, and then a perception of reality must be formed in the changed individual for his mind to sustain the artificial genetic change. Two steps. Artificial change sustained by change of perception.

And this brings us back to the above. They will not be able to execute their ultimate utopian transhumanist New World Order Society, with the mindset and perception of reality of the current world population, which causes them to have to exterminate them. Because the "new" population they have ready to replace the current human population, already has, by design and necessarily, a changed and controlled perception mentality that is in accordance with the artificial genetic changes they have already made to them."

Link 4 + Quote: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/invas … a-pleiades

Quote:

"Anéeka: The most advanced and invasive AI is not that primitive thing that needs programmers. I am referring to the advanced and autonomous AI that is of foreign origin to Earth. It tends to "assimilate" everything, in the process destroying it and becoming one-dimensional, where there is no free will and no individuality. That AI regards civilizations like ours as antagonistic because we favor and celebrate personal autonomy and individuality.

The science fiction (not so fiction) of Earth describes them as the Borg, who operate with a hive mind where each person (who by definition is no longer a person) ends up being just another terminal in a network, as it would be in a computer network.

It is invasive, patient, and destructive. It is said to be behind the lizard problem on Earth and explains the trans-humanism agenda, with the implanted chip as a way to achieve the hive mind, as an example.

A "dimension" (for lack of a better word) entirely made up of this invasive AI has been located or detected. It is quite possible that this AI uses the negative Black Goo (because there is positive one too) as a way of implanting or hacking into the digital matrix as a computer virus.

Robert: Do you know how it spreads through space?

Anéeka: Yes. It could travel via meteorites - much of that negative Black Goo came from Tiamat and carries the frequencies of terror, fear and hopelessness that got registered in Tiamat's "blood" at death (because goo is an element comparable to blood in other biological organisms but for a planet). These frequencies reached the Earth helping to keep it in a negative state of low frequency compatible to fear."

Link 5 + Quote: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … zhi-swaruu

Quote:

"Gosia: Ok. So... this galactic AI, why not just call it consciousness itself? Why call it AI? Since that one has its programmers, and the galactic one doesn't anymore.

Yazhi: I only call it AI for including it within the consciousness itself of the whole, of the ether, but that is right, it is not AI. I only included it as AI to clarify where it goes in my explanation. It's just more consciousness. And your cell phones and Earth computers also add to that greater galactic consciousness, as does the simple nervous system of Earth worms.

Gosia: Is there a difference then between that kind of "AI" and consciousness itself, the ether? Or are they the same?

Yazhi: As you said yourself, it is no longer AI, it is just consciousness. It´s just something, whether biological or artificial, from one or the other particular observation point of view. The artificial is just the result of a creative action. Or more biology if you will."

I think for now that is a lot of sources so check them out when you can, of course there is more on this topic and others related smile

Gabriel wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Wow, TSD.9111 this is alot of information hehe. Woah, like very thorough and well explained. No worries, there is no confusion everything you have stated makes sense. I will review the information and the transcripts. There is alot to read and more insights to uncover. You are amazing smile and Thank you again.

Urmah Starseed

#43 2023-09-06 21:20:03

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

Agreed. You said it well in a nutshell. But there’s layers upon layers to everything as we’ve been taught. And here I was thinking that the great awakening has to do only with Earth. Seems it extends to this galactic quadrant and possibly rippling throughout the universe.

Brahman wrote:

There is definitely a larger integration going on as well. The micro and macro reflect each other.

#44 2024-03-14 06:54:11

Brahman

Urmahs might say what they think about the Federation's lies. Say it to the Orion Council. At least the federation owe the people of Earth their true history.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#45 2024-03-14 20:25:29

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Urmahs might say what they think about the Federation's lies. Say it to the Orion Council. At least the federation owe the people of Earth their true history.

This containment idea seems to make it OK or at least placate those who have questions, but this whole situation smells like a rotting antelope...Lol
Look at Mars, Venus, Earth... Hello. Not such a great containment job going on there.

#46 2024-03-15 00:38:34

WXMM

According to Elena's information, the earliest wars did not occur on Vega, which is not the birthplace of the Lyra people, but on the "man" system of the Lyra constellation, K62 (Kepler-62), located 1200 light-years from Earth. After the outbreak of war, the Lyra people fled to the Pleiades, Vega in the constellation Lyra (20 light-years away from Earth), and so on.

Urma exists on the second planet of Vega, Avalon.

Board footer