You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-15 15:18:23

garry35

who is yashi (sophia)

in recent video of yashi warning the kabal she mentioned that she goes by the name of Sophia a little girl. she mentioned that they would know her by now as Sophia, i think i can understand she is very advanced and knowledgeable about many things and hern persona as yashi is channeled as another person as a vessel for her communications. this leads me to believe she far more powerful than we know in a good way

#2 2024-03-15 16:54:22

WXMM

Re: who is yashi (sophia)

NAI 'SHARA was a member of the ancient Ptolemaic Alexander royal family.

I think it could be Cleopatra, the only queen.

Yazhi, self proclaimed Sophia, may be of Byzantine ancestry. Princess Sophia married Grand Duke Mosco and was the grandmother of the first Tsar.

Many future kings and queens in interstellar culture will go to Earth for training to adapt to their future social roles. Sometimes future kings and queens in the interstellar space may have some degree of kinship with some of the oldest royal families on Earth.

So, I believe that the incarnation of Yazhi may be a member of the ancient royal family.

I think her warning is a kind of Messiah.

#3 2024-03-15 18:24:29

mitkobs

Yazhi is the the original goddess of wisdom Sophia known from the ancient times.

#4 2024-03-16 12:18:21

Kirion

I think Sofia would prefer to be treated as a sweet and beloved sister, even if she really was a Russian tsarina or goddess. About the goddess Sophia: if such a creature exists among the beings of light, it is unlikely that it is interested in 3D-5D _reincarnation_. So this assumption seems to be incorrect.
[spoiler]Думаю, София предпочла бы отношение к себе как к милой и любимой сестренке, даже если бы она действительно была русской царицей или богиней. Насчет богини Софии: если такое существо и существует среди существ света, оно вряд ли заинтересовано в 3D-5D _воплощении_. Так что это предположение представляется неверным.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-16 12:19:47)

#5 2024-03-16 17:48:10

mitkobs

They said that do not want to be treated like gods but that does not make them less of what they are and what they are capable of. In ancient times people maybe saw them like someone above(literally with their flying ships) and call them gods.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-16 17:49:38)

#6 2024-03-17 12:52:37

Gosia
Administrator

They are "just" people who deveoloped certain skills due to their deep understanding and realization of how the mind works an what we all are. There are no gods and goddesses, they are just perceived as such by those who haven´t yet akawen those capabilities in themselves. What Yazhi can do, we all can. She is showing us that.

mitkobs wrote:

They said that do not want to be treated like gods but that does not make them less of what they are and what they are capable of. In ancient times people maybe saw them like someone above(literally with their flying ships) and call them gods.

#7 2024-03-17 14:16:32

garry35

i apologise in advance if this was a stupid question or has been answered in video. thanks to everybody who has replied

#8 2024-03-17 18:13:56

mitkobs

Gosia wrote:

They are "just" people who deveoloped certain skills due to their deep understanding and realization of how the mind works an what we all are. There are no gods and goddesses, they are just perceived as such by those who haven´t yet akawen those capabilities in themselves. What Yazhi can do, we all can. She is showing us that.

mitkobs wrote:

Yes, but Swaruus are more expanded compared to Taygetans for example. And they use these names that are associated with ancient goddesses, which is not by chance or pretending. And of course we all play our part in the spectacle of life, everyone have to be equal to everyone even when some are more expanded in consciousness. In the end everyone is one and the same.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-17 18:14:43)

#9 2024-03-18 08:11:44

Gosia
Administrator

I WAS referring to Swaruus. Taygetans don´t have those skills. And they dont "use" names associated with ancient goddesses. The reverse. The ancient "god and goddesses" many times was THEM, literally. Space people who then people deified.

mitkobs wrote:
Gosia wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

Yes, but Swaruus are more expanded compared to Taygetans for example. And they use these names that are associated with ancient goddesses, which is not by chance or pretending. And of course we all play our part in the spectacle of life, everyone have to be equal to everyone even when some are more expanded in consciousness. In the end everyone is one and the same.

#10 2024-03-18 08:49:54

mitkobs

Yes, I agree of course. Back then in ancient times I imagine people on the ground living in primitive non technological conditions seeing other people flying in the sky with strange devices and doing extraordinary stuff again with or without strange devices is making them to idolize what they see.

#11 2024-03-18 09:26:59

Alec

Yes, similar to how thunderstorms were once perceived as the wrath of angry gods in ancient times. When faced with the unknown, Humans tend to label everything as either superior or extraordinary.

Humans were the ones who labeled them as goddesses, but they, and all ETs for that matter, are not special or superior, just beings who learned new skills.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-18 09:41:08)

#12 2024-03-18 09:37:13

Alec

garry35 wrote:

i apologise in advance if this was a stupid question or has been answered in video. thanks to everybody who has replied

Not a stupid question at all. It's when you hold back from asking them, that you miss out on the chance to learn and grow.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-18 09:39:20)

#13 2024-03-20 19:36:04

Ariya

garry35 wrote:

in recent video of yashi warning the kabal she mentioned that she goes by the name of Sophia a little girl. she mentioned that they would know her by now as Sophia, i think i can understand she is very advanced and knowledgeable about many things and hern persona as yashi is channeled as another person as a vessel for her communications. this leads me to believe she far more powerful than we know in a good way

Hello garry35 and welcome.
If you haven’t already seen it, you  might like this video about Sophia Yahzi Swaruu:

IMG-5092.jpg

#14 2024-04-25 17:30:53

Brahman

About the deities.Those gods of religions that people still worship, they're tulpas, right? Now the religions that are left on Earth are a travesty of the true connection to the Source which has been destroyed by the cabal. Recently I've also been looking for information about the ancient mysteries but some are quite inaccessible even the open archive doesn't give them for free. I was surprised that quite a few serious books on antiquity are unavailable. Actually, this is intentional, for people who are looking not to find sources of information. However, I found enough. I was interested in doing some research into what the real mysteries were and what was going on back then. And so I came across a book that describes when the mysteries are celebrated because there are still people today who practice such things. What interested me was that during such rituals in which the deity is invoked (we are talking about pagan deities of ancient Greece) many people had epiphany. The deity appears to them and they can speak to him or her. This seemed almost unbelievable to me. I decided to give it a try. Lol
I'm not unfamiliar with pagan deities but I hadn't tried such a thing. Hymns are read -Orphic and Homeric. Maybe others. Many of them are very descriptive. I have found all the hymns. Nothing happened at first. But soon something happened. Lol When the full moon was celebrated a special feast of the goddess Artemis as the goddess of the moon.  I didn't expect anything to happen but I read the hymns. We offer food and fragrances - incense. Many of these things I noticed have been appropriated from christianity later. Even if nothing happens, the hymns themselves are like picturesque stories, like Ovid's Metamorphoses, and I don't get bored reading them. Lol

So, reading the hymns of Artemis, I imagined everything as a picture. And after a while, when I finished, I started to imagine this goddess. She seemed to appear before me in my thoughts and it was quite an emotional experience. It was not bad, on the contrary. It was very strange, it was like an epiphany. It was quite an exciting feeling. Like Eureka big_smile So I think it finally happened to me.
But I was wondering what are these deities that are just some archetypes?

Last edited by Brahman (2024-04-25 17:34:05)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-04-25 19:34:33

Ariya

Brahman wrote:

(…)
But I was wondering what are these deities that are just some archetypes?

In very ancient times, (and in its intended form) a deity is representation of the consciousness that flows through everything.  This consciousness is the Source, the All.

A deity was a representation that humanity could communicate with. A conduit through which they can touch their own divinity.

The ancient relationship to a deity was very much that of Animism: where everything has a consciousness, and everything can be talked to. It was a window into the power of nature and the energy of creation.

For example, the consciousness of the river that supplied the water and food for a community would often be represented by a river goddess. When people wished to give thanks, they would give offerings and praise to this goddess. Over time, they learned to create images and statues to better connect with the river's spirit.

Many ancient images, poetry and writings are designed to invoke a deep mystical feeling. To put you in touch with a divine aspect that you can relate to.

But as you know, as time went on, the idea of deities became more corrupted.

Historical characters, amalgamations, with exaggerations of powers were very common. Egregores thought-forms and tulpas were created as a result of mass creative attention. These creations are easily high- jacked by dark entities.

Then deities then became less about understanding the divinity inside you, and the energy in nature, and became more about ritual, power, fear and control.

But if you can return to sense the most simplified, ancient forms of deities (which are just powers of nature) I think it is possible to experience a mystical effect.

Board footer