You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-16 16:57:30

Joe R

Mari: Reptiloids and how they view Earth and Humanity

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Reptiloids and how they view Earth and Humanity (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
March 16th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0QjcZjk50

Reptiloids

Mari's YouTube-channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Reptilians and how they view Earth and Humanity

Hello again!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are very well today.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

First of all, I will be using the word “reptiloids” more often than “reptilians”, as I'm not sure if YouTube sensors the word or not, yet I am mentioning it anyway here, so who knows.

Reptilians – or reptiloids – are not one species, as they are most commonly depicted in the New-Age community, as they are an extremely vast genetic pool of several thousands of species, including those who may be considered as simply animals; all who are all technically and genetically reptiles.

They are a large group of species, who go from those little minuscule garden-lizards – who are barely an inch long and who are completely harmless – to the almighty Alpha Draconians on the other extreme, as the apex of the reptilian genetic pool.

Speaking about the Alpha Dracos; there is another very important piece of information I left out of their video last weekend – although I did mention that their wings are attached to their arms – and it is that they do not have full legs and a set of wings, as they are most commonly depicted in all the images found in the internet, many of which I even used myself, as I did not have anything better to use as illustrations for their videos.

Their powerful long arms are the structures to which their wings are attached, and their arms are webbed like bats, because otherwise – and as depicted in countless images – they would have six extremities and that is incorrect.

And the way they walk – with their huge wings folded back and over their backs – makes them look even more menacing than the simplistic six-extremity model found in popular culture.

Coming back to today's topic; complex reptilians – those with a culture, interstellar or not – have been on Earth long before the arrival of the first Lyrian space-human immigrants.

I will not mention dates, because – as I have explained in other videos – Earth's history is a real mess, and the official time-frames couldn't possibly be more fictitious or plain erroneous.

On Earth there is one dominant reptiloid species with an advanced culture, and although they are usually called the “Kingu”, they also go by many other names.

They are said to be a secondary species – created by other reptilians popularly known as the "Usungal" – but I found many contradictions here, as in other documents it is the Kingu who created the Usungal.

A primary species is one which is directly manifested from Source, as the materialization of the set of ideas a Soul is attached to, and therefore manifests as a mirror of itself.

And a secondary species is one which was created by technology and by genetic manipulation, or so it is said.

Kingu reptilians inhabit underground and all over Earth; they are found on all continents.

They are divided into three sub-species; the green ones with a beige underbelly, who are the working class; the red skinned and scaled Kingu, who are much larger and much more muscular, and who also have a beige underbelly, and who are the military class – those in charge of repressing the green ones – and actively engage with humans as well; and finally the white Kingu, who are the ruling class and royalty.

These last ones are nearly completely albino, and unlike the other two sub-species they have large webbed wings, although they are useless as they cannot fly.

As to why they have those useless wings, it is not known, but they are taken as symbols of high status, as they feel they are genetically closer to their idealized reptilian gods; the Alpha Draconians

All three sub-species have tails, where the green ones have the shortest and the white ones the longest.

They live underground; not only in variants of those infamous dumps or deep underground bases, where they share spaces with human military, who are appointed there by their governments and with which they have numerous cooperation treaties.

They mostly live as a culture in the vast spaces in what is called “Inner Earth”, where they have been since time immemorial, as they do not see the surface of the Earth as a place worthy or dignified enough for them.

They see the surface of Earth as a farm or as a multiple-purpose supermarket; as they say, it is a place only for the “lowlife slime called humanity", which they exploit for all kinds of resources, as we will see later on.

Within their three sub-species their culture is divided into seven social classes, where the ones above exploit and diminish the ones under them in a highly pyramidal, classist and elitist structure.

Their socio-cultural structure is classified as an advanced feudalistic classist royalty, which is just about the perfect opposite of a holistic society.

It is based on social classes that must oppress those under them, as they too are oppressed by the ones above.

This social structure, which other interstellar societies see as retrograde and regressive, permeates into human culture and society, as it heavily influences it through the action of high-level human politicians, who interact with their Kingu counterparts in various ways, and with whom they sign cooperation-treaties; none of which are in favor of the human population.

Kingu are highly carnivorous and – besides animal cattle – they do have a marked taste for human flesh.

However, they take it mostly from human farms deep underground and not as much from people on the surface; although they do that as well, as they love to hunt their prey, and the more it suffers, the better it tastes.

They are responsible for a large mass of disappearances on the surface, especially of the “younger models” of human, if you know what I mean.

They do this systematically, as they have direct control over their minions in secret societies all over the planet; some of which are directly them in human disguise.

They consider Earth to be their planet – not humans' – and even though they live and thrive deep underground, they do not consider that place to be in any way a lesser one than the surface, as Inner Earth is a vast place formed by super large country– to continent-sized cavities, which are boiling with life, which is being fed by large geothermal structures that provide heat and light, and which the idea of an "Inner Sun" comes from.

Earth – like any other planet – is not hollow as such, as it has countless super-large inter-connected caverns, similar to a large Swiss cheese, and there is where they are found.

They have large technological cities there, which also inter-connect with human military bases underground, those which in turn connect to the surface.

It is safe to assume that the retrograde, highly repressive governmental models found in many countries on the surface – as well as things and anti-humanity agendas like the ones you all know about – come directly from this regressive reptilian influence.

From the reptilian perspective, Earth-humans are a lesser species – comparable with cattle – and who live in ignorance and in a lie, all designed for their exploitation.

Yet, they do fear and therefore respect Lyrian space-humans, as they see them as dangerous and very capable, and this is also translated to the starseeds below, who are also seen as more space-humans and agents of a Lyrian system, which can menace theirs strongly.

Their preferred way to manipulate and guide humanity is by mind control, which includes the creation of a false reality, utilizing lies and hiding truth.

Starseeds and highly conscious humans are difficult to impossible to manipulate – therefore the Kingu see them as a big threat – therefore they go out of their way to develop ever more complicated mind-control strategies, such as alternative religions and philosophical trends, tailored to appeal to those who are starting to awaken.

An example of this is the mainstream New-Age culture, but it's complicated, as there are many truths and good things in it, as well, so it cannot be entirely discarded, yet it is heavily manipulated and used to deviate, manipulate and change the course of the way starseeds and highly intelligent, aware people think, act and view life and reality.

These species of Earthbound reptiloids have highly developed psychic abilities, which allow them to astral travel at will, and to the point where they can also dwell in lower astral realms, where they interact and cooperate with other kinds of lower astral entities; lower astral realms, from which they can also access unaware humans, and from where they can manipulate them efficiently, exactly as all those other lower astral entities, egregores and creatures I have described in other videos do as well.

This is a very important point to understand, as these reptilians are not only inter-dimensional or astral beings, as many other people claim they are.

They are as biological and material as you are; they live in the material world, or the "world of the living", as I also call it.

This means that they can be found and captured, or whatever; you could make a bag, a belt and a pair of cowboy-boots with their thick skin.

But as they can engage in astral and spiritual warfare in an organized way, they can act as if they were only inter-dimensional beings only.

This takes me to another important point, which is the strong rumors of them having active shape-shifting capacity.

As the biological lizards they are, they cannot change their appearance; they cannot and do not shapeshift directly, as such.

They are lizards and they stay a lizard, as such.

Having said this, as they have such strong psychic abilities, they can mentally control weak human minds into thinking that they look like something else – anything else, including something like a vendor-machine if they want to – but that is not shapeshifting, as such, as that is only mind– and perception-control.

And making things worse, they also have devices to aid them to do this whenever they need to; devices which are classified as synthetic telepathy and which vastly amplify their natural abilities.

Next important point about them:

As they have such a strong ability to astral travel – and they are such experts in that – they can also use organic portals, which are people; human bodies that are empty shells and which they use to walk around as normal humans – looking human – and all.

This is an extremely common practice, where they are basically a sleeping lizard or a meditating reptile somewhere deep underground, that is astral-projecting its mind into a human body on the surface; all this to use it to further their control and exploitative agendas against humanity.

They use empty human organic portals in places of power to maximize their influence in the exact same way other lower astral negative entities use those, as well, for the same purposes.

The only real difference between a lizard and an entity would be that the entity only exists as such in the lower astral, most commonly as a human-manifested egregore, who works through an empty organic portal or human NPC, and a lizard who does the same does have a live biological body.

Yet, there are some known limitations to their capacity to infest, influence or interact with – or through – a human body.

For the lizard-mind to connect properly with the human organic portal, there must be a certain frequency-compatibility.

Frequency-compatibility is associated with genetics, as genes are nothing other than antennas to bring into the so-called "material world" the signal from Source; a signal known as a "Soul".

This means that these reptiles can only work efficiently and correctly through people with certain genetics.

Only human bodies with a certain range of frequencies can be controlled at all by a remote reptile mind.

Certain genetic markers found in the human general population makes them easy targets and easily influenced by lizard-minds, but only by some lizard-minds, as they need other genetic markers to exist in the human body; for another kind of reptilian to come into it and use it.

This means that lower class green lizards will use lower-class human organic portals, such as low-grade politicians and people in places which can be useful for them.

And, higher-class reptiloids such as the white upper class will need other genetic markers to be present in the organic portal/human they will use.

This is why those upper class reptiles need to use specific human genetic families associated with royalty and the high upper class.

All those lack empathy because they are lizards; they may look like humans but they have a lizard-mind inside.

Many reptiles who work through humans – and which it is their role to be one for their society – alternate bodies between their original reptile one and the human.

All this has made it extremely difficult for most people and researchers to understand, because humans usually do not have such advanced mind-control and astral-projection capacity, therefore they tend to dismiss this capacity only as science fiction, as it is well beyond their reasoning.

Even though all that I have shared here with you today depicts the earthbound reptilians as negative and antagonistic to human interests, it is said that many members of their society do not agree with how things are, and how they treat and manage humankind.

Although there isn't much data about them, their whereabouts, and if they still exist or were finally eliminated by the others.

How the Galactic Federation views and manages them will be a subject for another video, which will be coming soon.

This will be all for today.

A special thank you for your very kind donations, as I – and we – need them very much: Thank you!

If you donate through the link, you will receive a thank you confirmation-message, but please bear in mind that it may take several hours to get to you, as the response is not automated; it is us behind a keyboard sending each one manually, so thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more!

And I hope to see you here next time.

With much love, your friend,

Mari Swaruu

#2 2024-03-16 17:57:22

mitkobs

Re: Mari: Reptiloids and how they view Earth and Humanity

I see they think highly about the human population... (They see the surface of Earth as a farm or as a multiple-purpose supermarket; as they say, it is a place only for the “lowlife slime called humanity"). Narcissism display at its best(or worst). It is to be expected from such predatory and emotionless form of life. What is interesting that they are not all tulpas but originate from Source and those with soul are not only the Alpha Dracos. And that explains why they are positive and spiritual Reptilians in space.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-16 18:00:16)

#3 2024-03-16 18:50:08

Very eye opening video for newcomers. Parasites are trash if you are above them, predators if you don't know their tricks and tactics.

I guess Mother Earth isn't happy about being a host planet to such beings. They bring vibrations down for more positive races living here.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-16 18:52:32)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2024-03-16 20:37:47

I catched one of those green smaller ones spying on me once. It appeared that his cloaking technology wasn’t strong enough and I actually saw him materialize in front of me. The image Mari shared was pretty close but the scales were larger in real life. Didn’t scare me one bit. He was smaller and looked a lot weaker than I am. Does anyone know what they want? If they’re trying to intimidate starseeds it’s not working.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2024-03-17 05:10:17

easternsea

"They are responsible for a large mass of disappearances on the surface, especially of the “younger models” of human, if you know what I mean."
What does “younger models” refer to? Missing kids?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#6 2024-03-17 05:10:21

Horton HaW

I wonder If the Alpha Dracos have their own seeds? Seems like things are not really progressing much here. The status quo does not seem healthy. Definitely need a better more cooperative approach. I would be curious to know more about Alpha Draco culture. As Mari stated the hierarchy design Is the opposite of holistic. I see this as a major problem here.

Can such different views actually cooperate? The UFOP needs to become more aware and conscious of it's decisions. The so-called lower classes of the R's may hold the key.

Thanks again Mari. There are things we need to understand.♥

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-17 05:21:01)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-03-17 05:11:23

Horton HaW

easternsea wrote:

"They are responsible for a large mass of disappearances on the surface, especially of the “younger models” of human, if you know what I mean."
What does “younger models” refer to? Missing kids?

Yes.

#8 2024-03-17 05:12:25

Horton HaW

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I catched one of those green smaller ones spying on me once. It appeared that his cloaking technology wasn’t strong enough and I actually saw him materialize in front of me. The image Mari shared was pretty close but the scales were larger in real life. Didn’t scare me one bit. He was smaller and looked a lot weaker than I am. Does anyone know what they want? If they’re trying to intimidate starseeds it’s not working.

Maybe they were curious.

#9 2024-03-17 08:37:17

mitkobs

What is the purpose of having predatory specie that can hunt even humans. It is a trickster sly enemy, not a regular one. Using mind control telepathy and astral projection. Someone that can confuse people that are not secure enough in their ideas and morals.

I see it as a wake up call for becoming more aware, better thinking and feeling about what you do, to treat better your peers, more cautious about the surrounding, more dynamic and conscious living overall excelling in everything.

#10 2024-03-17 11:05:11

Joe R

Horton HaW wrote:

As Mari stated the hierarchy design Is the opposite of holistic. I see this as a major problem here.

The “just about perfect opposite” (quote Mari) is exactly what it is, Horton.

I know I could have explained this better. This has been a work in progress for quite some years for me, but with a not so steady progress. And I know I struggle with my own mannerisms, where I phrase myself in a very assertive way. This can be misunderstood as “my truths are your truths too!” They are not. It’s just a habit I have developed in my rational testing of different statements, which can be useful when discerning different aspects of concepts.

And the hinted dualistic feature is very much the cause for my own ambivalent feelings about it. There are also most likely some presumptions I have not mentioned, however, and I’m sorry about that.

I have yet to find a better entry-point into understanding the difference between authority in government – as we see it implemented here on Earth – and the “stepped council holographic governance” model.

This dichotomy of feudalistic and holistic societies – as exemplified in governmental structures on Earth, where the feudalistic model is very much the working one – can be seen as a direct consequence of the working mechanisms of “authority”.

The concept of authority implies the exercise of a choice in relation to something else, usually another person, but not necessarily.

Natural personal authority is what the individual wields by its own volition when “crossing borders” in the widest sense. I understand “borders” in this as anything which puts the individual in a different environment, be it natural, artificial, virtual or conceptional. It doesn’t even need to be consciously understood, since “environment” is anything but the individual itself.

Imposing authority is understood as the crossing into another individual’s domain, as taking a choice – however it is perceived – and which otherwise and naturally belongs to another person, and make the choice for them.

And I understand authority as a property of Soul, emerging from the process where the Soul becomes separated from the very Source itself. And it is one of the “tools” the Soul wields to find its way back “home”. To wield it is a matter-of-course for any sovereign individual. And this is important: Every single Soul has it.

But I don’t know if a connection to Source is a requirement. To become aware of it, is a journey of discovery each and every one of us eventually is bound to make. And the reason is that we come to understand that our natural personal authority can be given away, or simply taken by other individuals. It is called “imposition”. When all choices are made for you, can either be considered a child, or you are “owned”; disposed of at someone else’s whims, and the important choices in your life are not made by yourself. Imposing authority basically works by inhibiting or overriding the individual, and I think everybody are familiar with this.

The reason why I call imposing authority as either “given or taken”, and not simply “silencing” of the natural personal authority, is because imposing authority simply wouldn’t be exercised without the presence of a natural personal authority. When authority is imposed, it is more or less always in contrast to whatever a natural personal authority otherwise might choose.

Whenever you come to understand your natural personal authority, you very soon become aware that this is a “universal right” of any self-aware individual. This realization establishes a “marked threshold” – as I call it – for imposition within the advancing student, and it becomes what I understand as a core ethical value. And I see this as a huge transformational potential for the individual. It embraces the entire understanding of human nature, usually in stark contrast to what is often seen in our world. Others may understand it differently, however.

A “society” is understood as a cohabitation by many individuals in physicality, where different functions are performed by different individuals, and where the general culture decides to what degree specialization and separation of focus is found among the members. When such specialization is driven by the individual’s interests and sense of personal accomplishment and progress, it is likely a sound and healthy society. But if the general trend is that the focus of the individual is diverted, manipulated and controlled, it becomes anything but. This is easy to abstract, but somewhat difficult to give good examples to, because it touches upon very fundamental aspects of simply being human.

The type of wielded authority is however usually visible in the governance of a society, like we see it on Earth. And I suspect any studies in such aspects of a society – while comparing indigenous cultures with the “modern” industrial ones – has revealed clear differences in this.

The “marked threshold for imposition” – mentioned above –becomes a dividing aspect found in political ideologies and agendas. The less pronounced such a threshold is, the more collectivistic the agenda becomes. And an impenetrable threshold makes your stance rigidly individualistic. You can actually be conservative and liberal at the same time, depending on the topic you deal with. What really differentiates politics is to what degree the individual stance is prioritized.

The priority is either in the direction of the collective, or it is in the direction of the individual. And taken to the extreme, they become “just about perfect opposites”. But you know what? It is difficult to disagree with the understanding, that when Source expresses itself as a “point of attention consciousness”, it is described as an individual in the physical world.

In our world, where the collective is prioritized in governance, the hierarchical structure pushes authoritarian power up, which in turn impose its decisions down onto the individual. The extreme expression of this is a feudalistic society, where the landlord actually owns his tenants; they are his slaves.

In a holistic society, the deciding authority remains with the individual, who is left to decide how it wishes to shape its surroundings. When advice is lacking locally, stepping up finds a larger selection of councils, which then may give advice down into the hierarchy without imposing it; only suggesting it. When conflict emerges, the matters are pushed down in the hierarchy, until the cause is dealt with individually and where the source of authority is found, and the impact of conflict on the society as a whole is kept at a bare minimum.

It is no wonder why the Swaruunians and Taygetans has emphasized that ethics is the primary indicator for a society’s maturation.

What I've repeatedly returned to in this, is the short sequence in “The Matrix”, where Morpheus tells Neo “there’s a difference between knowing the path and walking it”. It’s difficult.

#11 2024-03-17 13:12:26

easternsea

Joe, I understand your words and resonate with them. I was born in China, and Chinese kids have been taught to obey authority and the collective since childhood. Therefore, even if they (and I) grow up, it's difficult for them to have the concept of freedom or personal power and more difficult to take back their power. And this has caused various problems in today's society.

When you say: "And I understand authority as a property of Soul, emerging from the process where the Soul becomes separated from the very Source itself. And it is one of the “tools” the Soul wields to find its way back “home”. "

I recall Adamu's word: "If you find the connection to the Divine within yourself, you're very unlikely to place others on pedestals. You're very unlikely to simply follow like a sheep. You become self-motivated."
From:https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/261-cv4

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#12 2024-03-17 15:08:10

Understanding that this is first in a series, I think Mari's video undersells the danger these creatures pose to us. I have direct experience with more than one of the white/albino variety. Those are experiences that will stay with me for the rest of my life and beyond. I hugged these people. I slept in the same bed with one. And yes, at least one of them subtly threatened to eat me. More than once. And yes, you would never know that any of those people were anything but normal human beings, until the moment comes when they let you know and then the energy in the room really changes and it could be your last moment on Earth.

One of these beings mentally/psychically tortured one of my dearest friends off/on for years because of something I wouldn't agree to do. They did it to punish me. My friend suffered terribly until they learned how to block it. (They were told not to eat sugar.) It's lead me to think that even the most noble of royal reptiles can't be trusted. And I must say, as a human goes, this person did seem noble. I really thought they were my friend. It was devastating when they revealed they were reptilian and were using me to get something they wanted.

I'd only ever heard of the reptilian humanoid phenomenon in a sort of sensationalistic, dumbed down way, so I not only didn't believe it was real, I really wasn't prepared for it to be real. But it is very very real. And not a distant sort of threat. I guarantee there are reptilians living and working in your community. They don't just live in underground cities. Many live on the surface and pass as human.

I wish I could speak more specifically about what happened, but there's a lot and I can't really safely tell my whole story on here.

The road appears when you need it.

#13 2024-03-17 17:01:18

ro2778

This raises a lot of questions, such as, is what happened to the first humans who arrived similar to what happened to the first Taygetans who explored Procyone? Why not leave when they started to get attacked?

Were the first human settlers nearly exterminated by the Kingu alone, or was it a combination of Kingu + other ET species they were allied with?

Are the Kingu an interstellar species? If so, was the reptilian cube ship that was destroyed in 2012 theirs or part of the larger interstellar reptilian community?

If the Federation faught the Reptilians so long ago, and have had some sort of presence in Earth orbit ever since, why is it that a Reptilian cube ship was in the Saturn system until 2012 and how could Saturn have been allowed to be under hostile control until 2012?

Was the whole 2012 is the end of the world narrative, seeded by the Kingu, because they planned to cull humanity in 2012?

If the Federation liberated the humans from Alpha Centauri in the 1560ies our time, why didn't they take out the cube ship / Saturn base at the same time?

Is this linked to the Orion infiltration of the Federation conspiracy?

For reference here is Swaruu of Erra's information on the cube ship:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/saturn-s … n-taygeta#!

"Gosia: At what time was Saturn under negative control? Which years?

Swaruu (9): Until 2012.

Gosia: Since?

Swaruu (9): Since about 10,000 years ago. The last great battle was against a large negative Sauroid cube that served as a base and distribution center for merchandise, human flesh and slaves. Cube represented in the Star Trek Saga as the Borg Cube.

Swaruu (9): The cube was destroyed and those who were alive there were released and sent to healing stations. The cube was about 5km each side.

Also, why can't this conflict be resolved? The Alpha Draco's are the Kingu's gods right, so haven't they had any success in influencing them?

I hope Mari does a live on this topic after this series.

Has this contact ever revealed that the Kingu / Usungal were on Earth before the first humans arrived? I remember it was revealed they were the builders of Atlantean settlements such as Machu Picchu, and I vaguely remember it being said they had underground bases. But, not sure they were spoken about as inhabitants of inner Earth. I suppose in the Agartha presentation, it was said that they (the Agarthans) have been in conflict with the reptilians underground and lost control of some areas. But, I feel like in the contact so far it was never spelled out so clearly that the Kingu civilisation is part of inner Earth and they have lived there since before humans arrived. If so, and they are a secondary species, then I wonder why they were seeded on Earth originally?

#14 2024-03-17 18:27:26

mitkobs

I deduce from all the information presented already that the Kingu that live inside Earth are not interstellar, they are so called prisoners stuck to live on Earth after the Tiamat disaster. And they are clever and organized. Living deep inside Earth is like a shield keeping their minds above the average 3D frequencies that are handicapping the minds of the people on the surface.

#15 2024-03-17 19:13:33

ro2778

I decided to do a little digging and this is what I found:

Kingu Notes (chronological order)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … nt-history
Nov 2020

"There was a Lyrian colony living in peace on Earth, in a high frequency advanced holographic society, although on Earth there were already other species of Hominids before the Lyrians arrived. The first humans from Lyra landed on the planet around 40,000 years ago. Living in peace and harmony with older species, like the Nenderthals. These are old Pre-Atlantis civilization times, with space ports."

- no mention of the Kingu / Reptiles living here before humans

"During that time when that advanced holographic civilization was on Earth, a Taygetean Pleiadian colony was established that coexisted in peace and cooperation with the Lyrians. That Taygetean base was on a now-defunct continent called Oceania. That base or colony was called Lemuria. This is before Atlantis."

- this version of history implies that the Lemurians arrived on Earth when the humans were living in peace and again no mention of reptilians

"This [advanced holographic] civilization got invaded by the Reptiles. This happened after a great battle, known as the "First Ancient War" by the researchers of "Ancient Aliens", where nuclear weapons were used against them (that's why there are traces of bomb-grade ionizing radioactivity in places like Pakistan).

- invaded by reptiles but doesn't say who or where they came from... reads like it was external

"But now I must say that the invading reptilians created using genetics out of themselves another race of Reptilians that is now "indigenous" of Earth. That race is still enslaved by them. They used part of their genes to enhance and use another indigenous reptilian race, probably an animal. They did that right before the confrontation of Tiamat, and right before the flood that destroyed it all, their technology and civilization (to be explained shortly). That created Reptilian race survived the flood and they are the ones that do all the reptilian low dirty work for the supreme reptilians."

- implies the Kingu were created just before the flood and weren't indigenous before the Lyrians arrived

Contrast this with what Mari has just published:

"complex reptilians – those with a culture, interstellar or not – have been on Earth long before the arrival of the first Lyrian space-human immigrants.

On Earth there is one dominant reptiloid species with an advanced culture, and although they are usually called the “Kingu”, they also go by many other names."

- you could argue this is not inconsistent with Swaruu's version of history, because Mari doesn't say it was the Kingu who were on Earth long before the arrival of the first Lyrian space-human immigrants. But... that's how I understood it when I listened to Mari's video.

Next...

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/mars-ear … a-pleiades
Oct 2021

"The dominant species on Earth is the Kingu, but even within the reptilian hierarchy, there are other species influencing and controlling the Kingu, by far the most numerous. Those other species are the Usungal, the Naga, and the Draco, as ones with the highest rank. Yet, they are separated into 3 major clans: Vlash, Vlad, and Vrill. They control the Earth although they themselves are being controlled by other races that are not necessarily inhabiting the Earth (Draconians).

After them we have intra-terrestrial races such as the Agarthian also known as the Vulcan race, or volcanic intra-terrestrial... from which comes the concept of Vulcans in Hollywood, which in itself sells them by diverting people´s attention to Mars because of the morphology and color of their supposed planet."

-again no mention of the Kingu being an intra-terrestrial species, and this passage implies they are not as it only mentions the Agarthans in that context

Later Mari says, "They [Kingu] mostly live as a culture in the vast spaces in what is called “Inner Earth”, where they have been since time immemorial" again implying she means the Kingu have lived on Earth before the lyrians arrived, not created just before Tiamat was destroyed during the times of Atlantis as Swaruu of Erra said.

It'll be interesting to see if Mari addresses why the message between Swaruu of Erra and herself are so different.

Last edited by ro2778 (2024-03-17 19:21:53)

#16 2024-03-17 20:03:06

Horton HaW

Joe R wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

As Mari stated the hierarchy design Is the opposite of holistic. I see this as a major problem here.

The “just about perfect opposite” (quote Mari) is exactly what it is, Horton.

I know I could have explained this better. This has been a work in progress for quite some years for me, but with a not so steady progress. And I know I struggle with my own mannerisms, where I phrase myself in a very assertive way. This can be misunderstood as “my truths are your truths too!” They are not. It’s just a habit I have developed in my rational testing of different statements, which can be useful when discerning different aspects of concepts.

And the hinted dualistic feature is very much the cause for my own ambivalent feelings about it. There are also most likely some presumptions I have not mentioned, however, and I’m sorry about that.

I have yet to find a better entry-point into understanding the difference between authority in government – as we see it implemented here on Earth – and the “stepped council holographic governance” model.

This dichotomy of feudalistic and holistic societies – as exemplified in governmental structures on Earth, where the feudalistic model is very much the working one – can be seen as a direct consequence of the working mechanisms of “authority”.

The concept of authority implies the exercise of a choice in relation to something else, usually another person, but not necessarily.

Natural personal authority is what the individual wields by its own volition when “crossing borders” in the widest sense. I understand “borders” in this as anything which puts the individual in a different environment, be it natural, artificial, virtual or conceptional. It doesn’t even need to be consciously understood, since “environment” is anything but the individual itself.

Imposing authority is understood as the crossing into another individual’s domain, as taking a choice – however it is perceived – and which otherwise and naturally belongs to another person, and make the choice for them.

And I understand authority as a property of Soul, emerging from the process where the Soul becomes separated from the very Source itself. And it is one of the “tools” the Soul wields to find its way back “home”. To wield it is a matter-of-course for any sovereign individual. And this is important: Every single Soul has it.

But I don’t know if a connection to Source is a requirement. To become aware of it, is a journey of discovery each and every one of us eventually is bound to make. And the reason is that we come to understand that our natural personal authority can be given away, or simply taken by other individuals. It is called “imposition”. When all choices are made for you, can either be considered a child, or you are “owned”; disposed of at someone else’s whims, and the important choices in your life are not made by yourself. Imposing authority basically works by inhibiting or overriding the individual, and I think everybody are familiar with this.

The reason why I call imposing authority as either “given or taken”, and not simply “silencing” of the natural personal authority, is because imposing authority simply wouldn’t be exercised without the presence of a natural personal authority. When authority is imposed, it is more or less always in contrast to whatever a natural personal authority otherwise might choose.

Whenever you come to understand your natural personal authority, you very soon become aware that this is a “universal right” of any self-aware individual. This realization establishes a “marked threshold” – as I call it – for imposition within the advancing student, and it becomes what I understand as a core ethical value. And I see this as a huge transformational potential for the individual. It embraces the entire understanding of human nature, usually in stark contrast to what is often seen in our world. Others may understand it differently, however.

A “society” is understood as a cohabitation by many individuals in physicality, where different functions are performed by different individuals, and where the general culture decides to what degree specialization and separation of focus is found among the members. When such specialization is driven by the individual’s interests and sense of personal accomplishment and progress, it is likely a sound and healthy society. But if the general trend is that the focus of the individual is diverted, manipulated and controlled, it becomes anything but. This is easy to abstract, but somewhat difficult to give good examples to, because it touches upon very fundamental aspects of simply being human.

The type of wielded authority is however usually visible in the governance of a society, like we see it on Earth. And I suspect any studies in such aspects of a society – while comparing indigenous cultures with the “modern” industrial ones – has revealed clear differences in this.

The “marked threshold for imposition” – mentioned above –becomes a dividing aspect found in political ideologies and agendas. The less pronounced such a threshold is, the more collectivistic the agenda becomes. And an impenetrable threshold makes your stance rigidly individualistic. You can actually be conservative and liberal at the same time, depending on the topic you deal with. What really differentiates politics is to what degree the individual stance is prioritized.

The priority is either in the direction of the collective, or it is in the direction of the individual. And taken to the extreme, they become “just about perfect opposites”. But you know what? It is difficult to disagree with the understanding, that when Source expresses itself as a “point of attention consciousness”, it is described as an individual in the physical world.

In our world, where the collective is prioritized in governance, the hierarchical structure pushes authoritarian power up, which in turn impose its decisions down onto the individual. The extreme expression of this is a feudalistic society, where the landlord actually owns his tenants; they are his slaves.

In a holistic society, the deciding authority remains with the individual, who is left to decide how it wishes to shape its surroundings. When advice is lacking locally, stepping up finds a larger selection of councils, which then may give advice down into the hierarchy without imposing it; only suggesting it. When conflict emerges, the matters are pushed down in the hierarchy, until the cause is dealt with individually and where the source of authority is found, and the impact of conflict on the society as a whole is kept at a bare minimum.

It is no wonder why the Swaruunians and Taygetans has emphasized that ethics is the primary indicator for a society’s maturation.

What I've repeatedly returned to in this, is the short sequence in “The Matrix”, where Morpheus tells Neo “there’s a difference between knowing the path and walking it”. It’s difficult.

To me this Authoritarian hierarchy approach is in every system model we have. This is the hypnotist telling you what to do. Collaboration, cooperation and true respect do not happen under such models. Nothing fractal or holistic about those kind of models.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-17 20:04:18)

#17 2024-03-17 20:08:48

Horton HaW

crystallinemister wrote:

Understanding that this is first in a series, I think Mari's video undersells the danger these creatures pose to us. I have direct experience with more than one of the white/albino variety. Those are experiences that will stay with me for the rest of my life and beyond. I hugged these people. I slept in the same bed with one. And yes, at least one of them subtly threatened to eat me. More than once. And yes, you would never know that any of those people were anything but normal human beings, until the moment comes when they let you know and then the energy in the room really changes and it could be your last moment on Earth.

One of these beings mentally/psychically tortured one of my dearest friends off/on for years because of something I wouldn't agree to do. They did it to punish me. My friend suffered terribly until they learned how to block it. (They were told not to eat sugar.) It's lead me to think that even the most noble of royal reptiles can't be trusted. And I must say, as a human goes, this person did seem noble. I really thought they were my friend. It was devastating when they revealed they were reptilian and were using me to get something they wanted.

I'd only ever heard of the reptilian humanoid phenomenon in a sort of sensationalistic, dumbed down way, so I not only didn't believe it was real, I really wasn't prepared for it to be real. But it is very very real. And not a distant sort of threat. I guarantee there are reptilians living and working in your community. They don't just live in underground cities. Many live on the surface and pass as human.

I wish I could speak more specifically about what happened, but there's a lot and I can't really safely tell my whole story on here.

Cayce even talked about how it can be difficult in our times to determine whether an entity is regressive or not because once upon a time it was much more obvious. All the mask create confusion.

Sounds intense. Glad you got through it.

#18 2024-03-17 21:26:05

Joe R

Horton HaW wrote:

To me this Authoritarian hierarchy approach is in every system model we have. This is the hypnotist telling you what to do. Collaboration, cooperation and true respect do not happen under such models. Nothing fractal or holistic about those kind of models.

Yes, I agree; the proof is in the pudding. It's almost impossible for me, too, to imagine a hierarchy in governance without "linear" - or imposing - authority. I don't know it on Earth, anyway. I think the closest we get is the low-density, widely scattered, native cultures. [Edit:] "Inland Visions | Exploring Kamchatka's Ethnic Melting Pot" And within the family-unit. As such, you can say my whole supposition of "inverse authoritarian submission" is based on guesswork.

However, there is a hierarchy implied in a governance-model being "stepped", too. And there has to be what I call "natural personal authority" there, because nobody leaves that behind whatever function they have.

So what makes it holistic? I see it as an understanding, or realization if you like. I think the shortest phrase to describe it is: "In the detail you find the whole", or: "Each and every individual carry the whole within themselves". When everybody understands this, I think an attitude according to "the golden rule" emerges: They treat each other like they themselves would like to be treated.

The question is if this at all is possible without a dominant frequency making it a collective sub(un)conscious agreement. If that is the case, we'll see nothing of the sort here on Earth before the Moon-frequencies and Van Allen Bands are history.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-17 22:19:33)

#19 2024-03-18 00:15:42

Horton HaW

Joe R wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes, I agree; the proof is in the pudding. It's almost impossible for me, too, to imagine a hierarchy in governance without "linear" - or imposing - authority. I don't know it on Earth, anyway. I think the closest we get is the low-density, widely scattered, native cultures. [Edit:] "Inland Visions | Exploring Kamchatka's Ethnic Melting Pot" And within the family-unit. As such, you can say my whole supposition of "inverse authoritarian submission" is based on guesswork.

However, there is a hierarchy implied in a governance-model being "stepped", too. And there has to be what I call "natural personal authority" there, because nobody leaves that behind whatever function they have.

So what makes it holistic? I see it as an understanding, or realization if you like. I think the shortest phrase to describe it is: "In the detail you find the whole", or: "Each and every individual carry the whole within themselves". When everybody understands this, I think an attitude according to "the golden rule" emerges: They treat each other like they themselves would like to be treated.

The question is if this at all is possible without a dominant frequency making it a collective sub(un)conscious agreement. If that is the case, we'll see nothing of the sort here on Earth before the Moon-frequencies and Van Allen Bands are history.

Well the hierarchy part might still exist, but imposing the authority model without the idea of consensus or understanding the whole will just fail. Seems we can see where the communistic idea came.

The organized spiritual warfare with regular human inhabiting is pretty sick.
Since UFOP are helping to wipe a whole species it looks even worse. Not sure about what is really going on here. Really sick stuff.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-18 00:36:11)

#20 2024-03-18 08:41:33

mitkobs

Kingu are the top of the Earth's cabal. But then they are controlled from more powerful Reptilians like small Draconians which are even worse in regarding of their narcissism and the level threat. And they are interstellar. And also not to miss the tall Greys Maitre that also are controlling some Reptilians and all is some kind of organized hierarchical control structure. Then is the GF supposedly on top controlling or making more mess from the situation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-18 08:42:36)

#21 2024-03-18 20:07:23

Horton HaW

I can see why they see humans as a skin suit however.

Board footer