You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-20 19:57:23

MayTag

Some hard truth

I posted this on reddit, I suspect some here will find it useful also.

Original post here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Experiencers/s/6J3hnZcvJb

Body of post:

I was originally going to post this in reply to:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Experiencers/s/YfeejdKjYL

But there are 116+ comments there and this is too important to become buried by that many comments.
This information is mainly targeted to starseeds whether incarnated here through the natural process of physical death elsewhere, or through immersion technology (but it is applicable to every human being). Either way it equates to the same thing. You are here now, and you are subject to Earth's reality "matrix" and it's veil of forgetting. This means that your consciousness has been returned (mostly) to sleep. More on that later, first I want to cover what a seed is in nature.

Over the course of it's lifetime a tree will drop hundreds of thousands, if not millions of seeds. Does every one of those seeds find the exact right place to put down it's roots and grow? Sadly, no. Most of those seeds face annihilation and reabsorption at the hands of nature. Only a very lucky few are able to find the optimal environment to put down their roots and become another tree capable of dropping millions of seeds of their own. Thank goodness you aren't tree seeds.

As not tree seeds, you are capable of searching out our own optimal environment for growth. But like tree seeds you are *meant* to grow. And I am not referring to physical growth as that is mechanical (aka it happens naturally). I am talking about spiritual growth, but that doesn't just happen. Just as a tree doesn't grow from a seed without physical struggle, you won't grow into an awakened human without spiritual struggle. In not tree terms, struggle is synonymous with suffer.

I know suffering sounds super scary, and you will suffer. That is a guarantee; however, there is good news. The length of, and level to which you suffer is completely up to you. Which brings me to one of my points. One of the key reasons you suffer is due to desire (e.g. I'd rather be there, not here. I'd rather have that, not this. *I just want to go home*). When you learn to not identify (as in stop making it a part of you) with desire a beautiful thing happens. You stop causing at least that portion of your own suffering. Of course, there are a plethora of other ways to suffer. Most of those are self-inflicted as well, but the lesson of non-identification is equally applicable I suspect.

Another benefit of disengaging from the emotion of desire is that you become fully present in the moment, in the here and now. On earth. As an earth human. That makes this here and now your home, any memories you may have of other places or times are just that. Memories. They do not exist. If you’ve had an encounter that caused you to remember, a psychic experience, a profound meditation, whatever, that experience was not intended to make you sad, or make you pine for some other where or other when. That experience is intended to help you wake up and remember that you are a starseed. As such, you chose to be here and now. Those memories are given to you to help remind you that you chose this, you were not afraid. Why weren’t you afraid? Because you have successfully awakened your consciousness before, and you knew you could do it again.

On the topic of awakening your consciousness. It is the main purpose of every human being incarnate on the planet at this time. Especially starseeds. Including ones in immersion. If you are in immersion you will not be able to come out until your consciousness is a match for wherever you are immersed. Like I said, you are here now. You are on the wheel and the only way off is to awaken. How do we awaken?
I’m not an expert but I can tell you that the path lies not in external or egoic wants, needs, desires, or feel-good beliefs. Nothing external to ourselves can make us wake up. And the path is different for each of us.

That means meditation, that means self-observation. That means ridding ourselves of ego and seeing reality for what it is. It means letting go of fear and experiencing love. Our friends and our families are out there, and they want to help as much as they are able. We only need to have the eyes to see and the understanding of how to ask. Let go of your suffering. Let go of your external attachments and identities and look inside yourselves for the answers. I guarantee that with perseverance and dedication that they will come. And faster than you would think, at least that has been my personal experience thus far on my path.

In closing, I am posting this with love, compassion, and without any expectation, for anyone who may find some value herein. Thank you for reading. Remember “Homo Nosce Te Ipsum” – Man, know thyself and you will know the universe and it’s Gods.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#2 2024-03-20 21:06:54

mes333

Re: Some hard truth

Beautiful said and written. Thank you!

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer