You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-18 15:28:33

Joe R

Mari: Reptilians and the Galactic Federation, and Positive Reptiles

Due to a natural delay in providing formal/authorized transcripts on the website, this transcript is intermittently provided to facilitate discussion on the topic. Please note: The video contains images that may aid in deepening the understanding of the topic. Errors may occur in this, so should you come across any passages where you feel the transcript is incorrect, please do not hesitate to point this out. (Joe R) smile

Reptilians and the Galactic Federation, and Positive Reptiles (English)

Minerva Mari Swaruu
Published: March 18th 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOdnINAZ6Ss

PosReptilesFed

Mari's YouTube-channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Reptilians and the Galactic Federation

Hello again!

Thank you for being here with me once more!

I hope you are very well today.

I am Mari.

This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see.

The Galactic Federation approaches Earth and its problems as a planet differently when it comes to the human and reptilian civilizations.

In both cases it needs to keep both of them isolated from the rest of the galactic community for different reasons.

For humans, those reasons are complex and I will not go into the details, as I have been doing so for several videos now.

Still, the basic reason is that they must keep and protect the illusion of the Matrix there as a contained false reality, with a defined set of attributes that cause hard living conditions, supposedly all for the learning experience it gives the Souls incarnated there.

In the case of the reptilians, it is different; the Galactic Federation claims that the reason why they must keep them isolated from the rest of the galactic community is because of their inherent negativity and retrograde behavior.

One of the main differences between how both civilizations are treated and isolated is the knowledge of what occurs outside Earth, where the mass of human civilization is kept in ignorance of the galactic reality, and about the simple fact that there are more humans as such living and thriving outside Earth, while the reptilian civilization is fully – or at least mostly – conscious of such interstellar reality.

The Galactic Federation openly declares to the reptilian civilization that it is not allowed to be interstellar, due to their aggressive attitude and the invasive aggressiveness they constantly demonstrate.

Furthermore, the Galactic Federation is fully conscious of the strong and evident influence the reptilian civilization has upon the human one.

From higher and more expanded points of view – and within the Galactic Federation itself – the destructive exploitative influence of the reptilian civilization upon the human one is seen as a convenient means to an end, and a very important part of the mechanisms needed to provide a difficult existential reality for the Souls incarnated there.

This would go for all the Souls incarnated – as humans and as reptilians – not to mention all the Souls incarnated as animals, who also experience a hard life on Earth, but that is another subject.

Altogether, as a result of all this and for different reasons, the Earth must be kept in isolation from the rest of the galactic community, according to the Galactic Federation.

The reptilian civilization is not only divided into seven social levels, but it is also separated by clans and regions with their sub-overlords; all as political sub-divisions, yet it is seen by the Galactic Federation as one single civilization; as they do as well for the human one, as countries and their rules and regulations are irrelevant for the Federation, as they see humanity as one mass with one government.

Unlike the human civilization, which the Galactic Federation controls from above, the Federation claims that they do not have any control over the reptilian one, adding to the necessity of enforcing space-blockades and global isolation.

Some higher levels of the reptilian government have diplomatic communication with Galactic Federation representatives by using remote presence, and also live in the meetings, which take place in the Antarctica Federation bases, but what goes on there and what they talk about is not known; none of it is available for the rest of the galactic community stationed in Earth's orbit, as the Federation does not share such information with any of us.

All this adds even more to the Federation information-obscurity we disagree with.

What is known and what we are informed of is that the blockade, which is meant to filter and stop incoming spacecraft-traffic from entering and exiting Earth, is having limited results, as the reptilians and the regressive races they associate with resort to the use of technological portals deep underground, with which they can freely transit to far away places.

Even when those portals are rather easy to detect when they are activated – as they cause a strong magnetic anomaly all around them – they have proven very difficult to shut down, deactivate or destroy by Galactic Federation operatives, who on numerous occasions have tried to do so.

Each time they deactivate or destroy a deep underground regressive portal, others come online, so they have become much like a variant of the “whack-a-mole” game; something like “wack-a-portal”.

Even though the results of such anti-portal-operations have been difficult and limited, most of them have been eliminated from the reptilian-inhabited sub-terranean areas, which are closest to the surface.

And as some analysts here have stated, the proliferation of particle-accelerators – supposedly built using only socially accepted human technology and at the level of development of present day civilization – may be a strategy to open and use portal-transit technology on the surface of the planet without the Galactic Federation being able to do anything about it, as they would be operating from a human level, with human laws – by humans – and under the disguise or excuse that the hadron-colliders are used only for scientific research.

Particle-accelerators and their real uses as portals are the subject of yet another video.

In the media – especially the New Age community – there is the assumption that reptilians are bad creatures, like evil entities who exploit and eat humans, but this is a heavily simplistic way of understanding a very complex group of species.

As we have seen in the case of the Alpha Draconians, who couldn't possibly be more menacing, what defines whether a creature is loving and good or cruel and evil is the mentality and the ethics they go by.

The Reptilian Alpha Draconian genetics are the same in both cases, where one group of their civilizations can be extremely destructive to inconceivable levels, as one single regressive Alpha Draconian can devastate an entire planet.

Or they can use the same power to be one of the most efficient and dependable protectors and guardians of life, as they lovingly will not let anything interfere with the free development of the emerging civilizations they have taken under their wing.

This duality is found in all reptilians – not only in Alpha Draconians – although it is more evident in them due to their immense power.

The galaxy is vast; in it there are thousands upon on thousands of progressive high-vibration reptilian civilizations based on love and respect, and who cherish life and protect it.

Several of those highly positive reptilian civilizations have representatives, who are presently in Earth's orbit; some of them being active members of the Galactic Federation, and others who are not.

They are as dependable and as friendly as any other, but they are hardly even talked about on Earth, as the New Age has actively demonized all reptilian energy.

And for that very same reason, they prefer not to interfere and only watch what is going on, while also protecting the interests of their numerous positive and loving starseeds present on Earth right now, having a human experience.

In the case of an idealistic full-contact event between humankind and the galactic community, the group of positive reptilians would most probably be the last ones to contact humans openly, as they know that their appearance alone would be the cause for much alarm among the human population.

As a side note, interstellar space-humans – such as the Taygetans and ourselves, among others – would be among the very first to make contact, as our physical appearance and socio-cultural attributes would be the most easily accepted by the human masses; perhaps that is one of the reason reasons why my group has not been shut down, yet.

I've been told that there are numerous accounts on Earth of abductions of all kinds, but especially night-time ones, where the human encounters a very positive reptilian being, who conveys a very soothing and loving energy.

In some of these cases, such a positive reptilian being has telepathically told the human that they are family and that they mean no harm, as they are only checking on their health and on the mental frequency-communication they must have during the entire life of the human, which is one of their starseeds.

Several famous researchers on Earth – whose names I'd rather omit here – still argue that such loving energy, that comes from the reptilian being, may simply be mind- and perception-control to soothe their victims, while they perform on them whatever they need to do.

Although I do not doubt that the aggressive one may use that kind of mind-games and tactics, this does not mean that all abductions and encounters with reptilian beings are aggressive; although I fully recognize that – on Earth – the ones which are most commonly found are the ones who belong to negative factions.

Whether a creature is good or bad is only a question of perspective, as the same creature may be good for some people and bad for others.

Good and evil are seen from more expanded perspectives, and very objectively is only a relative matter, as it only depends on who is being affected, or what other interests are being set against each other.

There are good reptilians as there are bad ones, just as there are good Pleiadians and bad ones, as with any other species, but – as I said above – it all depends on who sees them as good or bad, and why.

It is all a question of interests.

I'm sending a big hug to all the positive and loving reptilians and their starseeds out there, who may be watching my videos, and I want to let you know that I am aware of the unfair segregation and loneliness you may be experiencing on Earth and near it, because of the wrong actions of some members of reptile origin.

This subject will continue.

Thank you for watching my video, and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more!

And I hope to see you here next time.

With much love, your friend,

Marie Swaruu

#2 2024-03-18 17:10:03

Brahman

Re: Mari: Reptilians and the Galactic Federation, and Positive Reptiles

The reptilians are away but at least Orion is in the Federation. How will the federation isolate them? Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#3 2024-03-18 17:18:02

mes333

Helping a family member move who really enjoys books hmm over these few weeks ahead and behind; so sorely just catching up on the 2 Reptilian video's Mari posted over the weekend and today. As always really amazing information and don't think I have mentioned that as much lately so I just wanted to make sure to say I appreciate it and give thanks too!

I feel like I am a little confused about the portals and Reptilians leaving and coming from earth along with my head is still stuck on the older concept of numbering densities like the 3rd down here and 5th above, I am working on that! I was under the impression that Reptilians couldn't leave Earth because of the Van Allen Belt and they could only move from 3rd to 4th density. Sorry to put numbers on them opps did it again... guess I could say they only having access to Earth and the Astral instead. I know the Alpha Draco are in the same density range as the Taygetean's and the Galactic Federation but I didn't realize other positive reptilians were in that density range too.

My question is if a negative reptilian slips through a portal to say the moon wouldn't they then be able to move within what we use to know as the 5th density too if they had a ship waiting. For some reason I thought this wasn't possible, but I tend to over think and my imagination can go wild at times and probably don't ask enough questions also here

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-18 17:22:38)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-03-18 20:01:33

Horton HaW

Yesterday, had me feeling a bit down. This is much more encouraging. Lol. Thank you so much Mari! ♥
I so disagree with the UFOP handling of this. Sorry, but shady is shady. Why has this been condoned with such  shady ethics? More members need to wake up.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-03-18 20:04:15

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Helping a family member move who really enjoys books hmm over these few weeks ahead and behind; so sorely just catching up on the 2 Reptilian video's Mari posted over the weekend and today. As always really amazing information and don't think I have mentioned that as much lately so I just wanted to make sure to say I appreciate it and give thanks too!

I feel like I am a little confused about the portals and Reptilians leaving and coming from earth along with my head is still stuck on the older concept of numbering densities like the 3rd down here and 5th above, I am working on that! I was under the impression that Reptilians couldn't leave Earth because of the Van Allen Belt and they could only move from 3rd to 4th density. Sorry to put numbers on them opps did it again... guess I could say they only having access to Earth and the Astral instead. I know the Alpha Draco are in the same density range as the Taygetean's and the Galactic Federation but I didn't realize other positive reptilians were in that density range too.

My question is if a negative reptilian slips through a portal to say the moon wouldn't they then be able to move within what we use to know as the 5th density too if they had a ship waiting. For some reason I thought this wasn't possible, but I tend to over think and my imagination can go wild at times and probably don't ask enough questions also here

No they get out. Swaruu talked about this. Convenient how they handle all of this. Honestly, this whole situation here needs to be reassessed. The more I learn the more I question all of it.

#6 2024-03-18 20:22:33

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:
mes333 wrote:

No they get out. Swaruu talked about this. Convenient how they handle all of this. Honestly, this whole situation here needs to be reassessed. The more I learn the more I question all of it.

Thanks @Horton Haw, I figured I missed something. I am working my way through all of Gosia's 500+ videos so that is why I am a bit out of date still have about 300 to go to catch up with everyone. I know there was talk of them being imprisoned here after the Tiamat/Phaeton War/destruction. But makes sense they would be sly enough to get out through other means. What a mess I agree!

I know our history is hard to figure out if even at all but I read an article about the following figurines they found at Al'Ubaid, Ur and Eridu cities and apparently part of the Ubaidian Culture who lived in T-shaped houses with open courtyards with paved streets and food processing equipment? Not sure what to believe but the figurines are interesting and makes one wonder abit what was going on for them to be created...

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexpla … men-001116
Examples_5.jpg
Lizard.jpg

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-18 21:05:18)

#7 2024-03-18 20:49:34

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

Yesterday, had me feeling a bit down. This is much more encouraging. Lol. Thank you so much Mari! ♥
I so disagree with the UFOP handling of this. Sorry, but shady is shady. Why has this been condoned with such  shady ethics? More members need to wake up.

We use that word quite a bit, "shady'. I think some things are shady and some are rotten. It's the things that are rotten to the core that I most want to see changed.

Mari mentioned human farms deep inside the earth to satisfy the reptiles. I'd like to see those go away. Don't hear much talk about the severe happenings. There is talk of the disappeared children world wide. So they take from the surface also. I would like that to end.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2024-03-18 23:46:33

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

We use that word quite a bit, "shady'. I think some things are shady and some are rotten. It's the things that are rotten to the core that I most want to see changed.

Mari mentioned human farms deep inside the earth to satisfy the reptiles. I'd like to see those go away. Don't hear much talk about the severe happenings. There is talk of the disappeared children world wide. So they take from the surface also. I would like that to end.

Yeh, horrific. Some things seem very odd in regards to how they are handling the reptiles.

#9 2024-03-18 23:53:55

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
mes333 wrote:

Thanks @Horton Haw, I figured I missed something. I am working my way through all of Gosia's 500+ videos so that is why I am a bit out of date still have about 300 to go to catch up with everyone. I know there was talk of them being imprisoned here after the Tiamat/Phaeton War/destruction. But makes sense they would be sly enough to get out through other means. What a mess I agree!

I know our history is hard to figure out if even at all but I read an article about the following figurines they found at Al'Ubaid, Ur and Eridu cities and apparently part of the Ubaidian Culture who lived in T-shaped houses with open courtyards with paved streets and food processing equipment? Not sure what to believe but the figurines are interesting and makes one wonder abit what was going on for them to be created...

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexpla … men-001116
https://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/d … ples_5.jpg
https://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/d … Lizard.jpg

They get out through portals.
Those look reptilian. I found another interesting source of all the new optogenetic etc.. tech. This source mentions some interesting things about 1800's. As well as many other things. On my next level thread.
So much lying and manipulation. I so often think I was out of my mind for coming here.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-18 23:57:57)

#10 2024-03-19 02:38:52

LongShot

So, we are really on a reptilian planet... (since lyrians came a bit after and ended up trapped due to the big war)... thus, all in the "past*"...

Does one think an Alfa Draconian would accept to be some kind of leader if they would reveal them selves!?!? (Lead some reptilians)
In regards to A. Draco, their appearance would be to what we call Wyvern??? Front paws and wings in on body member...

What about reptilian star seeds???

For how long does reptilians live??? (using our sit time counting)

My point of view from all the videos that have mentioned about the federation, earth lyrians, reptilians and politics...There is no way out of the this entangled web of interactions that are living at this moment...

Unless someone or organizations decide to impose their point of view, there isn´t a way to benefit all parties involved...

If Dolores Cannon is right about "the new earth"... where all the high frequency souls living on the planet will vibrate into a different earth, i see no other way to differentiate and help humanity/people*/animal...
(The New Earth theory is, that this planet will duplicate itself in all its details with the exception of its frequency. Creating a higher and cleaner earth energetically. As this New Earth is created...people and animals that resonate at high frequencies, will automatically be apart of the the new earth...as two planets drift apart.)

Then we can all interact with the interstellar races...

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#11 2024-03-19 08:22:31

mitkobs

Not that they have portals but also supposedly have some advanced technologies that is making their life easier. Like zero point energy and all the benefits from that. Medical and immersion tech. Also they probably do genetic manipulation in their labs. May have cloning farms where big number of people are cloned and also their kind is cloned and modified. And some number of these soulless clones then can be released on the surface to wreck havoc in targeted places.

#12 2024-03-19 10:55:10

akos996

I remember watching a guys videos about starseeds and such, and this guy had no idea about Taygetans and such, but he had been contacted multiple times and telepathically communicated with the space people (not sure who).
He was told the same thing many years before that the negative reptiles consider this place their home and we are considered invaders here and similar stories about what they are doing here.

It's possible the "silence" and non compliance of UFOP leaders is a clue that they are highly biased towards the reptiles and against humans in their goals. Which points to who are the nameless beings telling the representatives what to do.
The same wack-a-mole they play with the portals is kinda mirrored like USA war on drugs and war on terror doing the same "acting busy" but never addressing the source of the problem. Honestly I have no idea what would be the moral and positive way to fix this issue and it has so many layers to it.

This is my guesswork but it makes sense.
And yes some of us have been aware and questioning the point of the Van Allen thing (in the thread of @Mark about it) that they have zero restriction travelling in and out.

A note about 3D 4D 5D it shouldn't be seen as in vampire movies that the negative entity just burns away in the sunlight (5D) with an ugly screech,
Instead we create the density around us with our aura as if we were a ship in the sea of different things which interacts like waves rock the ship, but in equal density it sits still. It's self contained to everyone to a point.
Maybe lower being can be around higher densities but feels sick like we do in lower ones since things tend to average out. I'm sure there are bad people in high densities but they have no way to dominate there. Probably why this portal thing is not a "big issue". Even the elites go to Venus to recharge even though they are definitely not at home in 5D, I assume... (See Cosmic Agency video about Venus)

The same way Earth js "3D" but if you live in nature and don't interact with the "ugly stuff" Earth has it feels 5D. Hard to explain

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-19 11:17:28)

#13 2024-03-19 14:27:18

mes333

akos996 wrote:

I remember watching a guys videos about starseeds and such, and this guy had no idea about Taygetans and such, but he had been contacted multiple times and telepathically communicated with the space people (not sure who).
He was told the same thing many years before that the negative reptiles consider this place their home and we are considered invaders here and similar stories about what they are doing here.

It's possible the "silence" and non compliance of UFOP leaders is a clue that they are highly biased towards the reptiles and against humans in their goals. Which points to who are the nameless beings telling the representatives what to do.
The same wack-a-mole they play with the portals is kinda mirrored like USA war on drugs and war on terror doing the same "acting busy" but never addressing the source of the problem. Honestly I have no idea what would be the moral and positive way to fix this issue and it has so many layers to it.

This is my guesswork but it makes sense.
And yes some of us have been aware and questioning the point of the Van Allen thing (in the thread of @Mark about it) that they have zero restriction travelling in and out.

A note about 3D 4D 5D it shouldn't be seen as in vampire movies that the negative entity just burns away in the sunlight (5D) with an ugly screech,
Instead we create the density around us with our aura as if we were a ship in the sea of different things which interacts like waves rock the ship, but in equal density it sits still. It's self contained to everyone to a point.
Maybe lower being can be around higher densities but feels sick like we do in lower ones since things tend to average out. I'm sure there are bad people in high densities but they have no way to dominate there. Probably why this portal thing is not a "big issue". Even the elites go to Venus to recharge even though they are definitely not at home in 5D, I assume... (See Cosmic Agency video about Venus)

The same way Earth js "3D" but if you live in nature and don't interact with the "ugly stuff" Earth has it feels 5D. Hard to explain

Thanks for your description @akos996 I was kind of thinking like that LOL so I liked your thought process and explanation helps paint a better picture for me. Appreciated!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-19 15:39:43)

#14 2024-03-19 18:17:08

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

(...)May have cloning farms where big number of people are cloned(...)

Yes they do, they're cloning a big public figure as we speak.

#15 2024-03-19 18:46:42

mes333

I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't "Jeff Bezos" as he has quite the empire right now with Amazon and aerospace.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-19 18:54:40)

#16 2024-03-19 18:52:34

mitkobs

Maybe is not a good idea to laugh about the cloning and what is happening with people down in these underground labs under the command of such heartless lizards. I guess is some kind of horror. Something like was on Alfrata.

#17 2024-03-21 09:42:13

Brahman

Some higher levels of the reptilian government have diplomatic communication with Galactic Federation representatives by using remote presence, and also live in the meetings, which take place in the Antarctica Federation bases, but what goes on there and what they talk about is not known; none of it is available for the rest of the galactic community stationed in Earth's orbit, as the Federation does not share such information with any of us.

All this adds even more to the Federation information-obscurity we disagree with.

The Federation lies that the reptilians are isolated only to Earth. Draco is involved in the Federation, also the tall whites and greys who do genetic experiments and AI. There are also humans and many slaves. Slaves are humans on Earth as well. All in all they invented this imaginary game to feed the reptilians on Earth. Because the federation is run by Draco reptilians.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#18 2024-03-21 12:59:16

Oak

Swaruu previously mentioned that regressive reptiles on Earth are created and not creators. They are manifestations... egregors, same as demons, archons, etc.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … n-pleiades

That would mean the ones Mari is speaking about, would be these egregors, correct?

#19 2024-03-21 15:57:44

Horton HaW

Oak wrote:

Swaruu previously mentioned that regressive reptiles on Earth are created and not creators. They are manifestations... egregors, same as demons, archons, etc.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/repti … n-pleiades

That would mean the ones Mari is speaking about, would be these egregors, correct?

This gets tricky because technically all manifestation is an egregor.

#20 2024-03-21 17:23:35

mitkobs

I think that with falling down in vibration there is a threshold where no matter if someone was real soul they turn into tulpa and with that is almost impossible to go back to a real soul vibration because of the lack of personality, reduced consciousness and with that lack the ability to make the needed choices. If the reptile is a real soul but goes fully regressive they turn into tulpa and that's it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-21 17:25:28)

#21 2024-03-21 18:09:30

Oak

From my understanding, one of the big differences between a reptilian that's an egregore and one that's regressive but still connected to source, is the egregore would be much more limited in it's ability to inject itself into the lives of positive individuals because they wouldn't be a frequency match.

But maybe that would be the case for both regressive souls and egregors. It's a tricky subject, still wrapping my head around it.

#22 2024-03-21 20:50:15

mitkobs

If not real soul maybe will not have energy and attention to do its intrusions but that is why they are in egregore groups and are using the combined energy from the group. Tulpas cannot survive on their own and gather in larger groups for support and validation. That is one of the main differences between real non real entity. Real one do not need groups to survive.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-21 20:52:19)

#23 2024-03-21 21:08:37

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

If not real soul maybe will not have energy and attention to do its intrusions but that is why they are in egregore groups and are using the combined energy from the group. Tulpas cannot survive on their own and gather in larger groups for support and validation. That is one of the main differences between real non real entity. Real one do not need groups to survive.

Yes, this seems plausible since they have pinched themselves off from source energy. They will require energy some way.

#24 2024-03-22 11:55:25

easternsea

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

(...)May have cloning farms where big number of people are cloned(...)

Yes they do, they're cloning a big public figure as we speak.

I agree with you Alec. I believe that many celebrities or stars have been cloned and replaced in China. Many celebrities will suddenly disappear from the media for a period of time, and when they make a comeback, it feels like they have completely changed, at least in terms of appearance.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

Board footer