You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-19 15:11:34

Joe R

Cosmic Agency: Interstellar Life 5B - More Anecdotes of Life Onboard

"Interstellar Life 5A (sic.) - More Anecdotes of Life Onboard the Extraterrestrial Ship - Taygeta"

Cosmic Agency
Published: March 19th, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7ZGiCIeLA

5BAnectdotes

Cosmic Agency's YouTube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@CosmicAgency

Last edited by Joe R (2024-03-19 22:09:19)

#2 2024-03-20 11:00:36

mitkobs

Re: Cosmic Agency: Interstellar Life 5B - More Anecdotes of Life Onboard

I like the virtual reality they have and how is done. It is totally logical to be this way. The body moves physically in the air unobstructed of anything and senses perceive the programmed from the computer reality. And most important that you know you are in simulation and can snap out it safely. You can play all kind of dangerous and strange games, train yourself in all kind of stuff without actually leaving your room and injure yourself.

#3 2024-03-20 14:22:40

garry35

having watched the recent video on ship anecdotes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7ZGiCIeLA  i found the part about cats to be very interesting and here a few questions about cats.
on earth cats eat cat food and are given various cat treats according to what the cat prefers. what do they eat onboard spaceships, is there any similarity to earth foods.
health and nutrition. on earth cats are treated with care and respect and any health issues are dealt with in the best way possible to avoid distress and suffering to the cat or whoever is caring for them, how are these problems dealt with on a spacecraft ?

cats have personalities and are often different for each cat.

cats on earth have various lifespans and during this each cat is treated as well as possible, do cats on spaceships differ ?
lastly is there any relationship or similarity between earth cats.
all the above is from an earth viewpoint and to state the obvious the cats on spaceships are probably not the same as earth cats.

#4 2024-03-20 14:25:06

mes333

This was a great one really appreciated hearing all about the Taygetean's projects and interests they have with some of our stuff like the Bicycles. I love to ride too in the nicer weather months such good exercise and gets the wind passing over me more too which I believe is a good thing from negative entities like motorcycles though a little less. It also gets one out and about seeing and exploring some different places, paths or different scenery. A beautiful story to hear and cherish glad it was told even though they might not have been so keen at the time. I felt it was an important one for me to hear for a nice connection and to share a similar joy or common interest is cool.

I thought the story of the downed ship in Canada was interesting and how Yazhi connected with the different green in appearance star species telepathically was so very cool and loved how there is a common universally way to greet with the hand in stop like position and then on the chest. How so amazing Yazhi was able to just touch Dhor K´aal´el and then pull him into the astral. WOW that was quite an eye opener even more how dearly specially she is and her talents and abilities truly are along with her great personality traits and knowledge she shares with us all.

What a great series many thanks Gosia for sharing all these lovely extra conversations and interests!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-20 14:30:58)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#5 2024-03-20 17:46:11

Marak60

Just a quick question? In this video we are told that they (the ET's around the earth in orbit) would get their money by hacking the ATM's or bank system.... However, in other videos we are told that the GF used to hand out all the money that was needed by the ET's? So my question is... Which one is it? Do they steal it or is it given out? Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#6 2024-03-20 18:37:06

Alec

Marak60 wrote:

Just a quick question? In this video we are told that they (the ET's around the earth in orbit) would get their money by hacking the ATM's or bank system.... However, in other videos we are told that the GF used to hand out all the money that was needed by the ET's? So my question is... Which one is it? Do they steal it or is it given out? Thanks!

The Federation allocates funds to ETs based on valid justifications, always ensuring strict oversight. However, not every race is eligible, as some may be blacklisted.

Some ETs do resort to hacking the banking system to acquire additional funds when their Federation allowance runs out, or when certain ETs are on the "naughty list." The Taygetans and Swaruunians opt against hacking for ethical reasons. Instead, they prefer to acquire money through legal and natural means.

#7 2024-03-20 19:28:00

akos996

mitkobs wrote:

I like the virtual reality they have and how is done. It is totally logical to be this way. The body moves physically in the air unobstructed of anything and senses perceive the programmed from the computer reality. And most important that you know you are in simulation and can snap out it safely. You can play all kind of dangerous and strange games, train yourself in all kind of stuff without actually leaving your room and injure yourself.

Especially in underwear smile

#8 2024-03-20 19:28:24

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

I thought the story of the downed ship in Canada was interesting and how Yazhi connected with the different green in appearance star species telepathically was so very cool and loved how there is a common universally way to greet with the hand in stop like position and then on the chest. How so amazing Yazhi was able to just touch Dhor K´aal´el and then pull him into the astral. WOW that was quite an eye opener even more how dearly specially she is and her talents and abilities truly are along with her great personality traits and knowledge she shares with us all.

Yes! I loved the story about Sophie rescuing the being.  I also loved that Kael was supportive and went with her too.  It was so interesting.

I also really like to hear about Sophia and her abilities that she is so strong in. It makes me feel less alone on Earth where it’s very difficult to talk about these things - even with other starseeds.

#9 2024-03-20 19:47:54

Ariya

garry35 wrote:

having watched the recent video on ship anecdotes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij7ZGiCIeLA  i found the part about cats to be very interesting and here a few questions about cats.
on earth cats eat cat food and are given various cat treats according to what the cat prefers. what do they eat onboard spaceships, is there any similarity to earth foods.
health and nutrition. on earth cats are treated with care and respect and any health issues are dealt with in the best way possible to avoid distress and suffering to the cat or whoever is caring for them, how are these problems dealt with on a spacecraft ?

cats have personalities and are often different for each cat.

cats on earth have various lifespans and during this each cat is treated as well as possible, do cats on spaceships differ ?
lastly is there any relationship or similarity between earth cats.
all the above is from an earth viewpoint and to state the obvious the cats on spaceships are probably not the same as earth cats.

Cats are not originally from Earth. They came here on a starship that landed here with other people on it, a long time ago. House cats are well adjusted to life on a spaceship and make good companions for the crew.

The cats on board the Toleka are just like our house cats.

They have their own special food for cats. It is a protein-based cat food made in tissue culture, similar to what the Urmah eat. And I’m sure they will also get other treats every now and again.

House cats are very well looked after and loved on SS Toleka.

#10 2024-03-20 19:56:57

mitkobs

For this simulation to work so precisely to the senses the computer is making from the room some kind of projectory energetic bubble in all sides that not only projecting something to see and hear but it is full blown sensory. Everything from the environment feels exactly like will be if was real. Touch, smell, gravity, wind, water, walking on the ground, elevation, sun, cold, rain etc. It is just amazing.

#11 2024-03-20 22:37:22

Horton HaW

Very interesting. Enjoyed all of that. Bikes are fun, so are skateboards. The green being was intriguing. The single wheels I have seen people on in traffic, which is crazy. They are pretty cool. That simulation sounded like quite the experience.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2024-03-20 23:24:39

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

Yes! I loved the story about Sophie rescuing the being.  I also loved that Kael was supportive and went with her too.  It was so interesting.

I also really like to hear about Sophia and her abilities that she is so strong in. It makes me feel less alone on Earth where it’s very difficult to talk about these things - even with other starseeds.

I agree completely @Ariya well said smile

#13 2024-03-21 13:51:27

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

Why is it hard to talk to  other starseeds?

I may be in minority, but we have a meditation center in my town who has a group for improving extrasensory abilities of the sort Yazhi is described to have.

It has been running on and off for 15 years. People most of the time give it up, because it is not as practical as learning how to code programs and earn many grand per month. But it can be learned.

On the other hand, we have healers who work weekly if not daily and they are miles ahead of regular starseeds who use clairvoyance for personal reasons, not helping others for benefit.

Most starseeds I know, if not all, have heightened empathy, intuition and ability to predict things and see visions. They don't like to talk about it, because of matrix dogma most of the time though.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-21 13:53:18)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#14 2024-03-21 18:18:38

Ariya

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I may be in minority, but we have a meditation center in my town who has a group for improving extrasensory abilities of the sort Yazhi is described to have.

It has been running on and off for 15 years. People most of the time give it up, because it is not as practical as learning how to code programs and earn many grand per month. But it can be learned.

On the other hand, we have healers who work weekly if not daily and they are miles ahead of regular starseeds who use clairvoyance for personal reasons, not helping others for benefit.

Most starseeds I know, if not all, have heightened empathy, intuition and ability to predict things and see visions. They don't like to talk about it, because of matrix dogma most of the time though.

I have met very few people who have strong, natural (& well controlled) abilities. I suspect there may be others, but they don’t openly speak up about it.

Your meditation centre sounds lovely though, CM. It must be nice to have access to such a place in your community.

#15 2024-03-21 20:01:29

mes333

For me it isn't just a connecting to starseeds issue but a bit of general one. I know it is part of my shadow work which I am working through.

Pretty amazing your meditation center has been running for 15 years wow and sounds amazing! I can't say I know of anything like that around here in this big city or not that I know of. I am mostly around others that don't tend to think or have an interest as we do here, so must be nice to connect in person that way. Sounds lovely

#16 2024-03-21 23:13:52

Yea, I'm very lucky to have found them. I was reading about Indigo kids in early 2000s and they had some articles. So I went there and there were lots of starseeds doing shadow work and working on their clairvoyance.

I didn't take it seriously back then. But since I had a depression issue which lasted for about 15 years, I found my way back eventually. They had taken Barbara Marciniak books on Pleiadians and translated to our local languages as well. So I found out about them here.

As far as I understand the whole problem with starseeds who lack organization is that there are usually trust issues.

People with strong energy and abilities can use them for good and for bad. All energy work can be used both ways in duality. To make an environment who keeps out people who want power, not love, is a herculean task.

We should organize more meet-ups in real life actually. I was sad I couldn't afford meeting Gosia last September at the conference. I hope there will be more chances this year. Would love to meet you guys, anyone who lives near Finland.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-21 23:15:29)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#17 2024-03-22 00:02:34

Aleksander

People with strong energy and abilities can use them for good and for bad. All energy work can be used both ways in duality.

What are those abilities you mention? Simple lucid dreaming and astral projection, or higher level like mind control and stuff that Sophia does? Being too arrogant just by learning lucid dreaming and astral travel is one thing and happens to many, but I know that "starseeds" who are the "real deal" are not making themselves known to the public, not even among friends. But maybe you have somone like this or knew in your community.

About meeting with Gosia, if you are from Latvia then maybe you would be interested in meeting in Poland during late June? I do not know how familiar you are with polish language as this is event for Poles and Gosia is a guest at conference.

#18 2024-03-22 08:54:23

Aleksander wrote:

People with strong energy and abilities can use them for good and for bad. All energy work can be used both ways in duality.

What are those abilities you mention? Simple lucid dreaming and astral projection, or higher level like mind control and stuff that Sophia does? Being too arrogant just by learning lucid dreaming and astral travel is one thing and happens to many, but I know that "starseeds" who are the "real deal" are not making themselves known to the public, not even among friends. But maybe you have somone like this or knew in your community.

About meeting with Gosia, if you are from Latvia then maybe you would be interested in meeting in Poland during late June? I do not know how familiar you are with polish language as this is event for Poles and Gosia is a guest at conference.

1. Reading Akashic Records of another being
2. Feeling energy field of another being/event
3. Smelling another being to detect any illnesses in its/his/her body
4. Clairvoyance about past/present/future
5. Knowing cosmic laws in this quadrant of universe and how to apply them
6. Telepathy
7. Telekinesis
8. Ability to differentiate STO from STS beings
9. Materialization
10. De-materialization
11. Levitation
12. Programming objects for gain, for example making amulets
13. Teleportation
14. Heightened intuition, alarm when you are about to be attacked in astral
15. Creativity and originality - to create paintings, stories, any kind of art based on STO, new ideas, innovations
16. Ability to heal in person with hands or sending energy
17. Ability to heal sending energy over distance
18. Ability to exist in several places at once
19. Visualization, to see how you want an event to be to make it happen that way
20. Ability to telepathically send information about objects (its size, color, material)
21. Ability to channel, communicate with benevolent STO beings
22. Ability to discern lies automatically, based on heart and intuition
23. Ability to put light shield on someone for protection
24. Ability to discern various energies like deceit, love, joy, jealousy, anger, etc.
25. Ability to travel in space and time in astral
26. Ability to trust your inner Higher self and do what you are told (by yourself), being an instrument
27. Ability to materialize in physical world all you need for a project - people, money, materials, for example building a complex of houses
28. Ability to formulate your wishes correctly so that they are very precise
29. Empathy
30. Ability to make healthy new egregores. Like a new company, new business
31. Ability to see all dimensions at once and move through them
32. Ability to restart energy to its original essence. Like, for example, you take energy of suffering, understand the cause of it, then restart it into primordial energy of creation and than apply that energy to build what you want
33. Ability to love with unconditional love like Source

Those are basic 33 and then there advanced ones like walking on water big_smile By no means I am saying that I have friends who have all abilities of Yazhi. I am saying that there are people who truly believe that you can train all those and become a better version of yourself.

I can read Polish a bit and say few sentences. I will consider it. Languages aren't a problem for me.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-22 10:07:50)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#19 2024-03-22 09:33:00

Ariya

1. Reading Akashic Records of another being
2. Feeling energy field of another being/event
3. Smelling another being to detect any illnesses in its/his/her body
4. Clairvoyance about past/present/future
5. Knowing cosmic laws in this quadrant of universe and how to apply them
6. Telepathy
7. Telekinesis
8. Ability to differentiate STO from STS beings
9. Materialization
10. De-materialization
11. Levitation
12. Programming objects for gain, for example making amulets
13. Teleportation
14. Heightened intuition, alarm when you are about to be attacked in astral
15. Creativity and originality - to create paintings, stories, any kind of art based on STO, new ideas, innovations
16. Ability to heal in person with hands or sending energy
17. Ability to heal sending energy over distance
18. Ability to exist in several places at once
19. Visualization, to see how you want an event to be to make it happen that way
20. Ability to telepathically send information about objects (its size, color, material)
21. Ability to channel, communicate with benevolent STO beings
22. Ability to discern lies automatically, based on heart and intuition
23. Ability to put light shield on someone for protection
24. Ability to discern various energies like deceit, love, joy, jealousy, anger, etc.
25. Ability to travel in space and time in astral
26. Ability to trust your inner Higher self and do what you are told (by yourself), being an instrument
27. Ability to materialize in physical world all you need for a project - people, money, materials, for example building a complex of houses
28. Ability to formulate your wishes correctly so that they very precise
29. Empathy
30. Ability to make healthy new egregores. Like a new company, new business
31. Ability to see all dimensions at once and move through them
32. Ability to restart energy to its original essence. Like, for example, you take energy of suffering, understand the cause of it, then restart it into primordial energy of creation and than apply that energy to build what you want
33. Ability to love with unconditional love like Source

Thank you for sharing this list CM. It’s interesting to see it written down. I really appreciate it!

I’d like to think that these things are well within starseeds’ abilities. Much of it is practice, and having good focus and control over the mind.

Also many of us will have areas that we are naturally stronger in.
Thank you !

#20 2024-03-22 12:38:30

Aleksander

@Celestial Marriage

I see, thank you for listing those. Indeed those are abilities of some mid-level of advancement, would be nice to be on that level atm lol.

Here is the event that will take place during 27-30.06 about 40km away from Wrocław city. https://harmoniakosmosu.pl/

#21 2024-03-22 19:37:23

Pymander

Out of all the technology the Taygetans have, the immersion room is probably the one I am most amazed by! Thinking about how precise their control of gravity must be along with their ability to control all of the other senses is craazzzyyy. I wonder if there are any limitations while inside the room, like does everyone in the group need to stay within a certain range of each other? Or could someone go running up a mountain and see the group off in the distance? Can you eat food from the immersion simulation? What happens if a character tries to stab you could you get hurt if the simulation wasn't stopped?

#22 2024-03-22 20:31:01

mitkobs

I think there will be safety precautions programmed if things go sideways toward injury and death, the simulation will stop or simply not going to transfer info to the senses in the moment when is happening. If bullet pierce the body you will know that is going in your body but there will be no transmission of pain to the senses. And telepathically or verbally you will be able to stop the simulation and rewind it.
Probably simulation can be run for every person separately being in different rooms physically. Computer is projecting in every room the same simulation + the avatar of every participant to be visible for the others.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-22 20:32:42)

#23 2024-03-23 10:10:25

mitkobs

It have to be some kind of electromagnetic gravitational field that is sensible to the precise and detailed info coming from the computer. Info have to include not only the simulation with everything in it and how it feels to be inside it but also the human body and all its organic processes and with that to adapt it to person participating in it.

Real thing is always better but when the real thing cannot be accessed or is dangerous or is easier and safer to learn something with simulation, virtual reality is needed. I will be some kind of junkie for some time if I have access to something so precise to the living reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-23 10:11:35)

Board footer