You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-16 21:07:56

the5west

How to donate to Swaruu Oficial

At the end of the videos I hear Mari thanking people for dontations and I would like to donate because I greatly appreciate the information and their presence in orbit, but I don't see a link to do that. Please explain.

#2 2024-03-16 21:17:33

Joe R

Re: How to donate to Swaruu Oficial

the5west wrote:

At the end of the videos I hear Mari thanking people for dontations and I would like to donate because I greatly appreciate the information and their presence in orbit, but I don't see a link to do that. Please explain.

You can donate in Mari's live chat on YouTube, which is open on Saturdays and Sundays, before the premiere on the English- and Spanish-language versions of the weekend-videos, respectively. smile

#3 2024-03-17 12:50:18

Gosia
Administrator

Just keep in mind that if you donate through Youtube, Youtube keeps 30% of that. All super chats and any donations done through Youtube. Thats why if you can do it through the provided link, it will be better for them. Thank you smile

Joe R wrote:
the5west wrote:

You can donate in Mari's live chat on YouTube, which is open on Saturdays and Sundays, before the premiere on the English- and Spanish-language versions of the weekend-videos, respectively. smile

#4 2024-03-21 16:24:23

Kirion

Joe R wrote:

You can donate in Mari's live chat on YouTube

What kind of live chat is this? Is this available to subscribers?

#5 2024-03-21 17:02:12

Alec

Kirion wrote:
Joe R wrote:

It's a YouTube live chat feature that appears alongside the video, either during a Live Stream or a Scheduled Premiere. In this instance, it's a Scheduled Premiere. It's open to everyone, and on Saturday mornings Mari opens the live chat to facilitate interaction among viewers, ask questions (if requested in advance) or send Super Chats (donations) -English Sat, Spanish Sun-.

In this particular case, the chat operates as a one-way communication channel, serving as a "transmitter" only. It's closely monitored and moderated by CIC.

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-21 17:10:12)

#6 2024-03-21 18:03:26

Kirion

Alec wrote:

It's open to everyone, and on Saturday mornings Mari opens the live chat to facilitate interaction among viewers, ask questions (if requested in advance) or send Super Chats (donations) -English Sat, Spanish Sun-.

Thanks for the clarification. Morning for what time zone?

#7 2024-03-21 18:22:48

Ariya

Kirion wrote:
Alec wrote:

It's open to everyone, and on Saturday mornings Mari opens the live chat to facilitate interaction among viewers, ask questions (if requested in advance) or send Super Chats (donations) -English Sat, Spanish Sun-.

Thanks for the clarification. Morning for what time zone?

The videos normally premiere around 13.00 GMT. I think the chat opens around 12 hours before this.

#8 2024-03-21 19:22:30

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Kirion wrote:
Joe R wrote:

It's a YouTube live chat feature that appears alongside the video, either during a Live Stream or a Scheduled Premiere. In this instance, it's a Scheduled Premiere. It's open to everyone, and on Saturday mornings Mari opens the live chat to facilitate interaction among viewers, ask questions (if requested in advance) or send Super Chats (donations) -English Sat, Spanish Sun-.

In this particular case, the chat operates as a one-way communication channel, serving as a "transmitter" only. It's closely monitored and moderated by CIC.

Sorry, what is CIC? Who are the members of CIC?

My apologies, I haven’t been following this subject for awhile. Thanks!

#9 2024-03-21 19:59:28

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:
Kirion wrote:

Central Intelligence Command. They have a team in the Toléka.
Currently the members are Káal'el, Li’lay’la, Alia, among many others.

#10 2024-03-21 20:42:36

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Oh I see! Thanks Alec, much appreciated. big_smile

#11 2024-03-21 22:59:58

Gosia
Administrator

Or Central Information Center.. or whatever along these lines. The name is just for the humans so they can understand more or less what it is. smile

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

#12 2024-03-22 07:09:22

Brahman

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Here some people even know them...lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2024-03-22 15:14:58

Ariya

Alec wrote:

They have such pretty names, I really like the way they sound.

☆彡

I have just tried out a way to donate to Mari using the link displayed on the YouTube channel:

https://link.mercadopago.com.mx/swaruuoficial

This link only accepts Mexican Peso but a way around this it use a virtual Visa card from Wise.

You can sign up for an account with Wise here: https://wise.com

Select a virtual debit card and make sure you add MXN to your list of currencies.

You can then top up your card using your local currency.

I topped my card up to a balance of 10.00 GBP. I used Apple Pay (linked to my bank account.) This cost me 0.04 GBP fee.

I then used the wise currency converter to see how many MXN I had (209)

I then went back to the mercadopagó link and paid this amount using the wise virtual Visa card number i was given.

I think it worked, so maybe this is useful for anyone looking for an alternative to the Superchat YouTube option (which takes 30% commission.)

Edit to add : wise charge only 0.05GBP transaction fee on the card. So this is much more efficient than using superchat.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-03-22 19:49:06)

#14 2024-03-22 18:57:09

Alec

Ariya wrote:

☆彡

They do yes!

Ariya wrote:

I have just tried out a way to donate to Mari using the link displayed on the YouTube channel:

This link only accepts Mexican Peso but a way around this it use a virtual Visa card from Wise.

Select a virtual debit card and make sure you add MXN to your list of currencies.

I topped my card up to a balance of 10.00 GBP. I used Apple Pay (linked to my bank account. This cost me 0.04 GBP fee.

I then used the wise currency converter to see how many MXN I had (509)

I then went back to the mercadopagó link and paid this amount using the wise virtual Visa card number i was given.

I think it worked, so maybe this is useful for anyone looking for an alternative to the Superchat YouTube option (which takes 30%commission.)

Oh wow, you found out a way to bypass the geo-banking-restriction, well done Ariya, and thank you for sharing your formula!
You have so many skills.

ariya-formulating.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-22 18:57:47)

#15 2024-03-22 19:53:50

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Oh wow, you found out a way to bypass the geo-banking-restriction, well done Ariya, and thank you for sharing your formula!
You have so many skills.

ariya-formulating.jpg

Lol. That made me laugh! You are sweet! ☆彡

I just hope more people can use that method and Mari gets lots of donations. She works so hard.

#16 2024-03-22 20:06:39

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(...)I just hope more people can use that method and Mari gets lots of donations. She works so hard.

Not just her; the entire team behind her puts in a lot of effort to publish those videos every week.
With the donations perhaps Mari would also be able to upgrade her Earth tools, like premium AI voice generators, and other services to help improve her channel, which requires Earth money. But for now, they can use Uber Space Eats to order some pizza.

#17 2024-03-22 20:20:29

Ariya

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

(...)I just hope more people can use that method and Mari gets lots of donations. She works so hard.

Not just her; the entire team behind her puts in a lot of effort to publish those videos every week.
With the donations perhaps Mari would also be able to upgrade her Earth tools, like premium AI voice generators, and other services to help improve her channel, which requires Earth money. But for now, they can use Uber Space Eats to order some pizza.

That’s a good point. The whole team must be working very hard to put out so much information, so regularly.

And overwhelming how much time goes into supporting starseeds on Earth - sharing so much information. It really is amazing to think about…

But most importantly, if you have Earth money then you must buy pizza. 100% !!! It’s worth incarnating here just for that lol.

#18 2024-03-22 20:20:50

Scott Summers

Ariya

I second Alec: You are AWESOME. smile

You never cease to amaze me, from your metaphysical and spiritual insights and experiences, to your garden experiments in free energy... and now... the final frontier:

E-banking (here the E is for ETs).

Alec

I love your contributions and you’re one of the few whose information I trust and respect. (Thumbs up!)

#19 2024-03-22 20:22:43

Pymander

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

☆彡

I topped my card up to a balance of 10.00 GBP. I used Apple Pay (linked to my bank account.) This cost me 0.04 GBP fee.

I then used the wise currency converter to see how many MXN I had (209)

I think it worked, so maybe this is useful for anyone looking for an alternative to the Superchat YouTube option (which takes 30% commission.)

Edit to add : wise charge only 0.05GBP transaction fee on the card. So this is much more efficient than using superchat.

Thank you for posting! It's been frustrating knowing YouTube was keeping 30% of donations. I'll give it a try when I can.

#20 2024-03-22 20:23:30

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

That’s a good point. The whole team must be working very hard to put out so much information, so regularly.

And overwhelming how much time goes into supporting starseeds on Earth - sharing so much information. It really is amazing to think about…

But most importantly, if you have Earth money then you must buy pizza. 100% !!! It’s worth incarnating here just for that lol.

Again, I insist “incarnating for pizza” (excuse the Cabal reference) used in the movie “Soul” was stolen (ok maybe borrowed) from Swaruu 9 in her earlier interviews with Gosia.

Just sayin’. smile

#21 2024-03-22 20:29:21

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

☆彡

They do yes!

Ariya wrote:

I topped my card up to a balance of 10.00 GBP. I used Apple Pay (linked to my bank account. This cost me 0.04 GBP fee.

I then used the wise currency converter to see how many MXN I had (509)

I think it worked, so maybe this is useful for anyone looking for an alternative to the Superchat YouTube option (which takes 30%commission.)

You have so many skills.

https://i.ibb.co/M1xccwG/ariya-formulating.jpg

Ariya

I have to rephrase my previous post on your abilities.

All of them PALE in comparison to your ability to use your LEFT ARM while writing with your RIGHT HAND.

That is some off-world skillz u haf there gurl...

#22 2024-03-22 20:30:23

Ariya

Scott Summers wrote:

Ariya

I second Alec: You are AWESOME. smile

You never cease to amaze me, from your metaphysical and spiritual insights and experiences, to your garden experiments in free energy... and now... the final frontier:

E-banking (here the E is for ETs).

Aw Scott, you’re sweet (and you made me blush too lol) ☆彡

And yes! Extraterrestrial-banking !! I’ll never be able to think about e-banking the same way again!so funny

#23 2024-03-22 20:38:09

Alec

Ariya wrote:

(...)And overwhelming how much time goes into supporting starseeds on Earth - sharing so much information. It really is amazing to think about…

Yes, it's indeed overwhelming.

Ariya wrote:

Scott Summers wrote:

Again, I insist “incarnating for pizza”(...)

Absolutely, some ETs incarnate on Earth just to try pizza. Also, why do you think some orders are missing or not delivered?

Scott Summers wrote:

(...)All of them PALE in comparison to your ability to use your LEFT ARM while writing with your RIGHT HAND.

This is mind blowing...

Scott Summers wrote:

Alec

I love your contributions and you’re one of the few whose information I trust and respect. (Thumbs up!)

#24 2024-03-22 20:59:49

Alec

a-bank.jpg

#25 2024-03-22 21:19:02

Ariya

‘The Good ET Life’ lol. E-banking will never be the same again.

What is really funny is that we probably just incarnated here for the pizza. And now we have our knickers in a twist thinking we have to save the world!

I don’t think I will recover from that …

Board footer