You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-23 06:43:05

Ariya

Space News March 22 2024, News and Birthdays- Mari

IMG-5209.jpg

Space News March 22 2024, News and Birthdays.

https://youtu.be/p4Q1rmGeZPE

Premieres at 13.00 GMT on Saturday 23rd March 2024

Swaruu Oficial channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Chat is open - come and say hello!

It was nice to see you all in the chat today!

Last edited by Ariya (2024-03-23 16:26:52)

#2 2024-03-23 15:30:53

Kirion

Re: Space News March 22 2024, News and Birthdays- Mari

Ariya wrote:

Only if you have a YouTube account. smile
Anyway, I looked at what the chat on Maria's channel is like. It seems that the channel is under constant attack by bots. hmm But maybe I just came at the wrong time.

#3 2024-03-23 16:18:54

Sophia is very special. Gotta dig up the video on differences between Taygetans and Swaruus.

If many humans have only 2-4 strands of DNA activated, she probably has 15+ or 20+. Not sure what it means. We got a doctor on board for this.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-23 16:19:15)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2024-03-23 16:26:03

Kirion

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Sophia is very special. ...If many humans have only 2-4 strands of DNA activated, she probably has 15+ or 20+.

Where does this information come from?

Not sure what it means. We got a doctor on board for this.

A bodily reflection of the soul's potential?

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-23 16:26:18)

#5 2024-03-23 16:30:17

Ariya

Kirion wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Only if you have a YouTube account. smile
Anyway, I looked at what the chat on Maria's channel is like. It seems that the channel is under constant attack by bots. hmm But maybe I just came at the wrong time.

Oh! I just rewatched the live chat replay and I didn’t see any bots…  just lots of people saying hello to Mari and talking to each other.

Whenever I popped in there (before the premier) there was only half a dozen or so people chatting.

Maybe I missed that … ?

#6 2024-03-23 16:37:39

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

Oh! I just rewatched the live chat replay and I didn’t see any bots…  just lots of people saying hello to Mari and talking to each other.

Whenever I popped in there (before the premier) there was only half a dozen or so people chatting.

Maybe I missed that … ?

Mine came in about 14 hours ago. I'll take a look right now.. There are really no bots in the chat recording. But only interesting messages are saved. So the spam has been cleaned up.

upd. Yes, "hello messages" have also been saved. Spam has been cleared. Interesting. I'll try to log in 12-14 hours before the start of the stream next time.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-23 16:55:54)

#7 2024-03-23 16:53:31

Ariya

Sophia is very special. Gotta dig up the video on differences between Taygetans and Swaruus.

If many humans have only 2-4 strands of DNA activated, she probably has 15+ or 20+. Not sure what it means. We got a doctor on board for this.

Yahzi talks a little bit about her DNA in the transcript below:

Gosia: And in your DNA everything is activated?

Yazhi: Even in us not all of it. But there is more and that is reflected in the 24 chromosomes, 24 strands. Because our Swaruunian DNA indicates a very complex katra. And that reflects that we can access more past life information than other people.

But it is a reflection of consciousnesses, not races. So, I insist, no one is at the mercy of their DNA, that's just a reflection of who you are. Change who you are, and your DNA will reflect that change. No one is limited. I remember many past lives and what I learned in them, that's why I carry 24 chromosomes, 24 strands, but all Lyrians are like that, being that they only don't remember because of their own experience agreements, pre-natal agreements, but they are all just as expanded. The only difference with me is that I remember.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/dna-regi … zhi-swaruu

I can’t find the transcript now, (I will look later) but it was described  - possibly by Aneeka, that humans hold the double helix, Taygetan have 12 strands and Swaruunians 24 strands.

However, it’s probably worth bearing in mind, that the way we look at DNA (with chromosomes and strands) is a very simplified approach.
DNA is really a more complex. It is a reflection of consciousness - crystalline, dynamic and formed in highly mathematical patterns. It is the antenna that brings into the physical every aspect of ourselves that is in the etheric field. It is ever moving and changing.

#8 2024-03-23 17:11:26

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

I can’t find the transcript now, (I will look later) but it was described  - possibly by Aneeka, that humans hold the double helix, Taygetan have 12 strands and Swaruunians 24 strands.

So Sofia is no different from the Swaruunians in this way. Well, that's another reason not to take little sister apart. smile
[spoiler]Значит, София в этом ключе не отличается от сваруанцев. Что ж, лишний повод не разбирать маленькую сестренку по косточкам. smile[/spoiler]

However, it’s probably worth bearing in mind, that the way we look at DNA (with chromosomes and strands) is a very simplified approach.
DNA is really a more complex. It is a reflection of consciousness - crystalline, dynamic and formed in highly mathematical patterns. It is the antenna that brings into the physical every aspect of ourselves that is in the etheric field. It is ever moving and changing.

Of course, it is interesting to know why the Swaruunians have such DNA. In general, it turns out that they should be more adaptive and empathetic. I wonder if this is due to the fact that they often stay (and even are born) in space, and not on the planet?
[spoiler]Бытийно конечно интересно, почему у сваруанцев именно такая ДНК. В целом, получается, они должны быть более адаптивны и чутки. Интересно, связано ли это с тем, что они часто пребывают (и даже рождаются) в космосе, а не на планете?[/spoiler]

#9 2024-03-23 18:00:02

Ariya

Kirion wrote:

So Sofia is no different from the Swaruunians in this way. Well, that's another reason not to take little sister apart. smile

Yes, but every individual person, (a Taygetan, Swaruunian or human) will have their own unique DNA expression.

It is not only confined to ‘strands’ or ‘chromosomes’ as we see it on Earth.

Sophia has lots of past life memory, abilities and skills - so her DNA is particularly expanded.

And possibly being born in hyperspace / the ether reduces the effect of the collective-conscious imposing a set of agreements (or limitations) on her, thus influencing her DNA expression.

But each Swaruunian, Taygetan, human will also express unique DNA according to their characteristics. It is not just limited to the number of strands they have. (Strands are just one descriptor to describe a certain type of complexity.)

#10 2024-03-23 18:23:32

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:

(...) I can’t find the transcript now, (I will look later) but it was described  - possibly by Aneeka, that humans hold the double helix, Taygetan have 12 strands and Swaruunians 24 strands.

(...)

I think you are referring to this transcript:

Transformation into Crystalline Silicon Based Bodies - True? Minerva Swaruu - Extraterrestrial View

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/transfor … trial-view

Swaruu Minerva(11): (...) As for the DNA, what we can observe, and from the Toleka Medical Laboratory, here where I am, is a change in the DNA towards becoming more crystalline when we studied three samples from three different races: the Human, the Taygetan, and the Swaruunean. Being that the human has 23 chromosomes on two strands. The Taygetan has 24 chromosomes in 12 strands, and the Swaruunean has 24 chromosomes in 24 strands.

The balance between strands and chromosomes indicates an evolving movement toward crystalline, which is a uniform and mathematically ordered molecular structure that lets in more light, becomes transparent.

Humans: 23 chromosomes 2 strands opaque because without numerical matrix balanced by the number 23 which is not even and collides with the two strands forming a more chaotic structure.

Taygetans: 24 chromosomes 12 strands opaque but becoming clearer as it is already mathematically congruent.

Swaruuneans: 24 chromosomes 24 strands 24/24 strands forming more chromosomes by their aggregate complexity 12 times more complex than the human strands, forming 48 chromosomes in a single crystalline mass.

Studying this with human bases and criteria, using the periodic table of the elements, we find that Swaruunean DNA is crystalline congruent more with Silicon than with Carbon.

I did not want to give this topic because it pushes a notion of clear genetic superiority of the Swaruunean race over the others. And it is not a question of superiorities. I do not wish to dis-empower anyone. But our DNA is already crystalline.

Being crystalline, this explains why energy flows differently in Swaruuneans, as if it were superconducting DNA or cells. Which in physics explains why Swaruuneans have the ability to alter their own physical state. What a non-Swaruunean observer will perceive as teleportation, temporal fragmentation at will, dematerialization and re-materialization, how to pass through walls, and super speed by temporal fragmentation. Among other things. (...)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2024-03-23 18:30:18

Ariya

Jupiter 9 wrote:

(...)

I think you are referring to this transcript:

Transformation into Crystalline Silicon Based Bodies - True? Minerva Swaruu - Extraterrestrial View

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/transfor … trial-view

Ah yes Jupiter, you found it! You star, thank you! ☆彡

#12 2024-03-23 18:41:48

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

Yes, but every individual person, (a Taygetan, Swaruunian or human) will have their own unique DNA expression.

It is not only confined to ‘strands’ or ‘chromosomes’ as we see it on Earth.

... But each Swaruunian, Taygetan, human will also express unique DNA according to their characteristics. It is not just limited to the number of strands they have. (Strands are just one descriptor to describe a certain type of complexity.)

Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about.
[spoiler]Это да, но я немного не о том.[/spoiler]

Sophia has lots of past life memory, abilities and skills - so her DNA is particularly expanded.

I used to perceive little (and sweet) sister Sofia and any other person in a slightly different way. In terms of revealing the personality through the soul and body, through personal choices and actions that have been committed. Through regret for some of them and quiet inner joy from something that will never be ashamed of. Sofia is what she wanted to become and is probably looking for how to stop being (in the sense of the appearance / formation of internal immunity), which she does not want to be, regretting something. That is, in my personal perception of the personal in a person, it is important for me not what skills / abilities he/she currently possesses, but something more intimate and much more valuable than external "rattles". "Rattles" are also needed and even necessary, but always for some purpose related to an intimate personal choice and aspiration.
[spoiler]Маленькую (и милую) сестренку Софию и любого другого человека я прежде воспринимаю в несколько ином плане. В плане раскрытия личности через душу и тело, через личностный выбор и поступки, которые были совершены. Через сожаление о некоторых из них и тихой внутренней радости от того, за что никогда не будет стыдно. София такая, какой она захотела стать и возможно ищет, как перестать быть (в смысле появления / формирования внутреннего иммунитета), какой она быть не хочет, сожалея о чем-то. Т.е., в личном восприятии личного в человеке для меня важно не то, какими скиллами/ способностями он/ она обладает на текущий момент, а нечто более сокровенное и куда более ценное, чем внешние "погремушки". "Погремушки" так же нужны и даже необходимы, но всегда для какой-то цели, связанной с сокровенным личностным выбором и стремлением.[/spoiler]

And possibly being born in hyperspace / the ether reduces the effect of the collective-conscious imposing a set of agreements (or limitations) on her, thus influencing her DNA expression.

A banal attachment to something can impose certain restrictions. I would have teased the Swaruunian on this issue if I had the opportunity. I am interested in their point of view on this and whether they see something deeper in it.
[spoiler]Банальная привязка к чему-то может накладывать определенные ограничения. Я бы потеребил сваруанцев по этому вопросу, будь у меня такая возможность. Интересна их точка зрения на это и не видят ли они в этом нечто более глубокое.[/spoiler]

#13 2024-03-23 19:07:11

Alec

Kirion wrote:

(...)It seems that the channel is under constant attack by bots. hmm But maybe I just came at the wrong time.

Kirion, can you please tell us what kind of message you saw as a spam?

#14 2024-03-23 19:24:12

Thanks Jupiter.

What I meant was, are there any differences in biological setup comparing Mari to Sophia? They are both Swaruus, so both have 24 DNA strands. Yet Yazhi seems to have her being expressed in ways, I suppose, 9 year old Mari didn't have.

It reminds me of crystalline children on Earth. I have thought of Sophia as such special and gifted child among Tays.

As for humans, I have info that we, the avant-garde of starseeds, are supposed to advance to 13+ DNA strands in this lifetime and acquire full or at least partial crystallization as well. It is clear that we are moving away from 6 6 6 (number for carbon electrons/protons/neutrons) to Silicon 14/14/14

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-23 19:29:41)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2024-03-23 19:46:28

Ariya

What I meant was, are there any differences in biological setup comparing Mari to Sophia? They are both Swaruus, so both have 24 DNA strands. Yet Yazhi seems to have her being expressed in ways, I suppose, 9 year old Mari didn't have.

I think Mari and Sophi each express their individuality uniquely, and yet they are very similar.

Mari describes it like this in her video about Sophi:

And as a last note, I have the same strange and awkward capacity Sophia has. I can do all what she can, and I remember everything as well, just as she does. I'm just a little older, that's all. Sophia and I are two sides of the same coin...

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/who-is-s … hia-swaruu

#16 2024-03-23 20:43:55

Ariya wrote:

I think Mari and Sophi each express their individuality uniquely, and yet they are very similar.

And as a last note, I have the same strange and awkward capacity Sophia has. I can do all what she can, and I remember everything as well, just as she does. I'm just a little older, that's all. Sophia and I are two sides of the same coin...

Yea, that's why today's video raises questions. Mari didn't stay 9 years old for several years.

Although there is mind over matter thing.

My wife wanted to look like a child forever and at 30+ she looked like a small dwarf child. I hope it is not the case for Sophia. I don't see many positives in not growing up.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#17 2024-03-23 20:51:33

Ariya

Ariya wrote:

Yea, that's why today's video raises questions. Mari didn't stay 9 years old for several years.

Although there is mind over matter thing.

My wife wanted to look like a child forever and at 30+ she looked like a small dwarf child. I hope it is not the case for Sophia. I don't see many positives in not growing up.

Yes, I see what you are saying. I have known people like that too.

My only thoughts on Sophi is that some of her deepest wisdom comes from her ability to exist outside of time. So, I imagine this might impact the way her DNA expresses herself physically.

Perhaps it’s like 1 day on Temmer equals 4.8 days on Earth?

But I’m only speculating…

#18 2024-03-23 21:16:45

Ariya

I really enjoyed this space news. I loved hearing about the parties! And the cakes!

So sweet of everyone to celebrate their birthdays by giving gifts too. It’s such a nice way to honour and appreciate each other.

How exciting to be replacing the 4 of the Toléka’s 12 engines’ internal turbine rotors… Are these the counter rotating cylinders that (when fed with high voltage) generate the plasma? I would love to hear more about how they are serviced.

#19 2024-03-23 23:32:37

Alec

Ariya wrote:

I really enjoyed this space news. I loved hearing about the parties! And the cakes!

So sweet of everyone to celebrate their birthdays by giving gifts too. It’s such a nice way to honour and appreciate each other.
(...)

Yes it's one of the good things they imported from Humans: pizza, and birthday celebrations with balloons, cakes and gifts.

sophia-cake.gif

#20 2024-03-24 00:49:50

Horton HaW

Cool to have them enjoying birthdays. Plenty of people on Earth don't celebrate birthdays much though.
I think the engine work sounds very interesting.
It likely could be that Sophia may be developing more slowly. Not unusual for a complex organism. It may also be a conscious choice to stay at a certain mental and emotional state. Hormonal States alter a person profoundly. Remember she stated she needed a newer vessel.

Thanks for the update. Happy birthday everyone!♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#21 2024-03-24 12:40:28

Kirion

Alec wrote:

Kirion, can you please tell us what kind of message you saw as a spam?

Like these:

NickName1: DDDDDDDD
NickName2: QQQQQQ
NickName3: Hello!
NickName4: DDDDDDDD
NickName5: RRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRR RRRRR
NickName6: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NickName7: DDDD

and something very similar. Moreover, such lines flew into the chat at such a speed that the chat screen almost flashed because of them, updating almost at a rate of 5-10 lines per second. I haven't seen anything like this on other streams. Yes, I realized that I have been familiar with "live chat" for a long time. I just called it a "stream chat" for myself.

And why is it so interesting? Was there an attack on the chat?

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-24 12:44:12)

#22 2024-03-24 15:36:19

Alec

Kirion wrote:

(…)Was there an attack on the chat?

Thank you Kirion!

No, I don’t think there was an attack, an attempt, possibly, but failed.

Maybe it was an Urmah trying the keyboard. just kidding wink

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-24 15:41:19)

#23 2024-03-24 16:58:24

Kirion

Alec wrote:

Maybe it was an Urmah trying the keyboard. just kidding wink

Me also thought that people were fooling around waiting for the Chat Hostess and set up a local visitor zoo. This is usually how visitors behave when testing for accepted/sent. I'll try to watch it another time.

#24 2024-03-24 16:59:52

Horton HaW

maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8quKqQMa8AEB-AGgBYACgAqKAgwIABABGGUgZShlMA8=&rs=AOn4CLDtqr07TPAq5vw0nAgYpmGvDUo1zg

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#25 2024-03-24 17:43:08

Kirion

Horton HaW wrote:

cute cat

This is a very suspicious spammer. Clearly an insidious Cabbalist. big_smile

Last edited by Kirion (2024-03-24 17:43:38)

Board footer