You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-25 14:02:58

Ariya

Technology & why I cannot share More Details - Mari

IMG-5237.jpg

Technology and why I cannot share More Details.
By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/iyyTH6J87do

Published on : Monday 25th March 2024

Swaruu Oficial Channel : https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-03-25 15:09:55

Ariya

Re: Technology & why I cannot share More Details - Mari

I really like the technology subjects but I don’t need the blueprints. I’d be very happy with just a couple of pages from a service manual for a plasma turbine engine … one of the older types would be fine  (i think i am joking ..)

But, I often wonder why I like this information. Maybe I could say that there is a deeper side of consciousness to explore through the lens of technology, and this probably is true to a degree.  But my fascination is a little bit too strange even for me to fully understand!

Descriptions of extraterrestrial technology, (ships, engines, flight operations, navigation, etc) activates something inside of me - something that has always been there. This is more true than for other subjects such as descriptions of other races, talk of the Federation, or current affairs.

So, thank you to Mari for the video today. As always, it’s has sparked many questions for myself in my mind ☆彡

#3 2024-03-25 17:37:09

Horton HaW

Thank you Mari!♥ We need more like you.

Technology is a tool, a creation. It can improve life greatly. The problem here is sick minds. Quadrillions go into tech that does little, imprisons people, harvest people or outright murders people. It does improve so-called life for a few. Creations often are based on natural processes, like the G-suit using the dragonfly as inspiration.The automotive industry alone had many inventions bought or shelved. Throughout history here the technology and information has been stolen.
The results in this little quadrant show those in charge of this area to be dangerous. I do hope more Federation members snap out of it. What they are helping to create is not healthy.

I hope that the AI can figure out through logic that destruction only leads to self-destruction. Assimilation is not integration.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-25 17:42:04)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-03-25 18:11:49

Alec

Ariya, that's because it's your role. You were a craft engineer.

Ariya-engeneering.jpg

#5 2024-03-25 18:47:17

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Ariya-engeneering.jpg

I would absolutely LOVE this to be true!

I have so little memory. Only deep deep feelings.

Ps. I’m printing this picture out and pinning it to my manifestation pin board now. Thank you so much ☆彡

#6 2024-03-25 19:15:12

mitkobs

Technology is for making living easier, comfortable, healthier, happier. And it does that when is not used against the people or for pure profit(but without true safety measures). Tech that is helping you to be free and tech on Earth that is making you sick, miserable, alienated and dependable. Really striking contrast, well done Federation of planets.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-25 19:15:56)

#7 2024-03-25 19:19:58

mes333

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/W2gZKsW/Ariya-engeneering.jpg

I would absolutely LOVE this to be true!

I have so little memory. Only deep deep feelings.

Ps. I’m printing this picture out and pinning it to my manifestation pin board now. Thank you so much ☆彡

I get the sense you have so many talents @Ariya just from all of what you post and what you share here and I could definitely see that too! I agree with Alec.

I thought Mari really explained why she could not share the tech info more so very well and makes a lot of sense! I understand and see it would give the Cabal more of an advantage or paint a target on more awakened people and ones we all really need here right now for the path ahead. I truly appreciated her sharing this point of view and explanations too

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-25 19:23:37)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#8 2024-03-25 19:30:50

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

I get the sense you have so many talents @Ariya just from all of what you post and what you share here and I could definitely see that too! I agree with Alec. (..)

mes333 thank you so much! What you say means a lot to me… I love having your support here. ☆彡

#9 2024-03-25 19:52:41

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

I get the sense you have so many talents @Ariya just from all of what you post and what you share here and I could definitely see that too! I agree with Alec. (..)

mes333 thank you so much! What you say means a lot to me… I love having your support here. ☆彡

Ditto Ariya! ❤️

Last edited by mes333 (2024-03-25 19:52:49)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#10 2024-03-25 21:05:22

We simply should be more grateful for what is shared.

I would like more videos on power of love. How Tays love each other as beings? They have platonic and friendly type of love and comradery, right?

But we need more men in this starseed community and more videos on tech. So many men are too busy earning matrix money and they don't care about Mari. So we need Dale Harder, Robert, Matias, every man who is not too busy for ETs is good.

Because otherwise women would know way too much and men would be reduced to ATM. big_smile

I know a lot of tech things from the time I lived with Urmah, but those didn't seem to me so important as building friendships, community, trust, help, circles.

If a starseed knows his/her home planet, his/her ego expands. They realize that material wishes are in vain, there are other lifetimes, other planets, it is experience that matters.

Create bliss in your life and share it in your way. Paintings, songs, poetry, anything with high and uplifting vibes.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-25 23:05:01)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#11 2024-03-25 21:55:25

Horton HaW

Celestial Marriage wrote:

We simply should be more grateful for what is shared.

I would like more videos on power of love. How Tays love each other as beings? They have platonic and friendly type of love and comradery, right?

But we need more men in this starseed community and more videos on tech. So many men are too busy earning matrix money and they don't care about Mari. So we need Dale Harder, Robert, Matias, every man who is not too busy for ETs is good.

Because otherwise women would know way too much and men would be reduced to ATM. big_smile

I know a lot of tech things from the time I lived with Urmah, but those didn't seem to me so important as building friendships, community, trust, help, circles.

If a starseed knows his/her home planet, his/her ego expands. They realize that material wishes are in vain, there are another lifetimes, another planets, it is experience that matters.

Create bliss in your life and share it in your way. Paintings, songs, poetry, anything with high and uplifting vibes.

This is very true. I think that is the everyday they share. You can't really explain that kind of thing. It has to be experienced. One of the reasons the tech has gone the way it has is the lack of real connection of those entities. So they try to create distractions, escapes etc.. Like that Black Mirror Million whatever episode. Living in a survival mentality doesn't really promote much expansion.

They did mention that Tays as a society were moving more toward plutonic love.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-25 21:57:32)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#12 2024-03-26 05:26:23

Tardisman

Well understood Mari.

Stay safe!

Board footer