You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-29 08:14:22

vanko57

To Alenym, Swaruunian and Taygetan Pleiadian ET

Dear Alenym,

Dear Swaruunian,

Brothers and Sisters of Taygetan.

I address you in this forum because the time has come to take our relationship to a new stage. I am fully aware of the limitations of the Prime Directive and I agree with it, but it is time to start working on a new level because there are already enough Earth peaple who are aware of what is happening on Earth and around it.

Even before I discovered you, through the Starseeds group on Facebook, I had already revealed much and what I read from Swaru 9 overlapped completely with the knowledge I carried. The "contact" with you brought new nuances to what I had uncovered and therefore new knowledge.

The characteristic of what I have uncovered and what you give is that there is some defacing, which is quite understandable in terms of looking from different angles (points of focus). But that doesn't change the point of what's going on.

There is much that we have to share with each other, and there is much of the Way that we have to past together. And it is time to take a step in that direction. I am making that step here and now. It is up to you to respond. How you will do so is for you to decide. But the time has come !

Greetings from me

White Raven

Member of High Federation

(Translated from Bulgarian with DeepL)

Last edited by vanko57 (2024-03-29 08:17:56)

vanko57 - MHF

#2 2024-03-29 08:39:22

Aleksander

Re: To Alenym, Swaruunian and Taygetan Pleiadian ET

And where are specifics of this "taking our relationship to a new stage". The relationship of some inhabitants of the Earth with Toleka crew is already on advanced stage from years, as they are talking every day and I do not mean Gosia and Robert, but many more.

But this is not being done by the means you probably talk about. Do you expect Minerva to come to your kitchen and listen to you or Alenym chatting with you like a teenager on messenger? lol

Seems like you do not know much of what is happening at this moment, your plea is worthless in terms of physical contact as if you want to contact any of Toleka resident just do it using "mental" methods. They have been telling us this many years. But remember it is up to them if you will get a response.

#3 2024-03-29 12:01:01

Kirion

vanko57 wrote:

I address you in this forum because the time has come to take our relationship to a new stage. I am fully aware of the limitations of the Prime Directive and I agree with it, but it is time to start working on a new level because there are already enough Earth peaple who are aware of what is happening on Earth and around it.

It's not very good to speak for them, but may be it won't be superfluous. Contact from their side already exists and takes place in the form that "survived" and is perceived by them as optimal at this stage. If you want to help the tortured humanity in some way, then just try to do what you specifically do best. This will be the best form of contact with the light forces, as for me. Even if it is implicit. From the good tree, everyone can taste the useful fruits.

#4 2024-03-30 13:26:24

Brahman

I don't trust the federation to ever show itself to the people. Their goal is to keep people in ignorance and lie to them.  Isn't the goal here to make sure no one knows there are ETs so they will never show themselves. There is no benefit to the existence of the federation if it continues to maintain this illusion.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer