You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-27 08:36:45

Marak60

What is the message here? There are no coincidences!

The recent event in the US... The collapsed bridge.

There are to many "strange" coincidences going on here for this to be a random act, it appears as if it is a message to those in the know!  Let me break it down for you here:

1: The bridge that collapsed was the "Francis Scott" Key Bridge in Baltimore and was named after this man because he wrote the Star Spangled Banner

2: The ship that hit the bridge was was flying the Sri Lanka flag and that flag has a large Lion on it, now let that point sink in........!

3: This Ship in the opening scene of Barrack Obama’s movie ‘Leave the World Behind’ is named WHITE LION..... just a coincidence of course!!!

So lets put this symbolic message together here, the message is (Maybe I see to much here, but...) Obama (as indicated by the WHITE LION ship in the movie ‘Leave the World Behind’) wants to bring down the US (shown by bringing down the bridge dedicated to the Star Spangled Banner which represent the US) 

Is this another Black Magic ritual to show/empower their cabal agenda?

What do the taygetan's have to say on this matter?

PS.... ALSO...This Port is responsible for 25% of the countries coal exports and now this is closed to all traffic until they can sort it out, another coincidence of course!

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-03-27 08:47:23)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-03-27 08:50:02

Ariya

Re: What is the message here? There are no coincidences!

Alastair Crowley would be proud …

I love it when they put their rituals on display for us. So much effort goes into them and yet they are so basic!

#3 2024-03-27 08:51:28

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

Alastair Crowley would be proud …

I love it when they put their rituals on display for us. So much effort goes into them and yet they are so basic!

This is exactly what I was thinking..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2024-03-27 14:52:35

When I saw this yesterday, I also thought false flag. I think your observations are keen here, Marak60. I'd also be interested to know what the Taygetans and Swaruunians think/know about this event and what it might be a prelude to.

Also, did you see the trailer for another new film, which looks very similar to the Obama one, called Civil War?
https://youtu.be/aDyQxtg0V2w?si=M3zeM1vewjxMRvu-

The road appears when you need it.

#5 2024-03-27 15:32:47

akos996

I agree, something's up. And thank you for the context, I didn't know about the author of the US anthem and the connection between the bridge.

I am not even local to US of A but felt weird when I heard the engine just failed supposedly... then they anchored down the port side (right) to slow the ship down which actually caused the ship to turn to the right (acted as a pivot). That's just stupid! The ship originally was going perfectly in the middle of the canal and if they did nothing it would've gone through easy.
That sounds intentional. Or plain stupid that even an amateur shouldn't do with basic physics knowledge and seeing the ship going in a correct direction.

If this really was a ritual of some sort then look closely at the numbers like the number of people missing of how many workers were on the bridge, the date and exact time of the accident. Etc...
Gematria could show some weird numbers.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 16:25:56)

#6 2024-03-27 18:02:36

Tardisman

Marak60 wrote:

The recent event in the US... The collapsed bridge.

There are to many "strange" coincidences going on here for this to be a random act, it appears as if it is a message to those in the know!  Let me break it down for you here:

1: The bridge that collapsed was the "Francis Scott" Key Bridge in Baltimore and was named after this man because he wrote the Star Spangled Banner

2: The ship that hit the bridge was was flying the Sri Lanka flag and that flag has a large Lion on it, now let that point sink in........!

3: This Ship in the opening scene of Barrack Obama’s movie ‘Leave the World Behind’ is named WHITE LION..... just a coincidence of course!!!

So lets put this symbolic message together here, the message is (Maybe I see to much here, but...) Obama (as indicated by the WHITE LION ship in the movie ‘Leave the World Behind’) wants to bring down the US (shown by bringing down the bridge dedicated to the Star Spangled Banner which represent the US) 

Is this another Black Magic ritual to show/empower their cabal agenda?

What do the taygetan's have to say on this matter?

PS.... ALSO...This Port is responsible for 25% of the countries coal exports and now this is closed to all traffic until they can sort it out, another coincidence of course!

That sounds "exactly right" Marak 60!

#7 2024-03-27 19:39:29

Horton HaW

Yes, but this is just a small part of the wipe out that has been going on in large scale everywhere. The US is at the top of the list. Sacrifice it, wipe it clean. They make it some PC reason. Now they are busy claiming all the land.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/02/us/confe … index.html
Feb 2, 2022After 73 Confederate monuments were removed or renamed in 2021, there are now 723 left in the US, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re … ions-with/
Some of the names the legislation would rename are derived from the Civil War-era Confederacy and legacy of slavery in the U.S. In 2015, there were at least 1,441 public spaces identified

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne … 180979733/
Mar 28, 2022The United States Department of the Interior (DOI) proposed a list of new names for more than 660 geographic features across the country last month, the agency announced in a statement

Keep in mind the Masonic faction wars also. I am sure federal money can be spent to fix it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand … _Maryland)
Quote:
The Grand is a Masonic temple located in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Constructed in 1866 by the Freemasons as the Grand Lodge of Maryland Masonic Temple, the building was the headquarters for the Maryland Freemasons for over 130 years.

https://www.themarysue.com/white-lion-s … explained/
Quote:
There was a ship in real life that was called The White Lion. The White Lion was the name of the English ship that brought the first enslaved Africans to the colony of Virginia in 1619, marking the beginning of slavery in the United States.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-27 20:20:58)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-03-27 20:05:56

akos996 wrote:

I agree, something's up. And thank you for the context, I didn't know about the author of the US anthem and the connection between the bridge.

I am not even local to US of A but felt weird when I heard the engine just failed supposedly... then they anchored down the port side (right) to slow the ship down which actually caused the ship to turn to the right (acted as a pivot). That's just stupid! The ship originally was going perfectly in the middle of the canal and if they did nothing it would've gone through easy.
That sounds intentional. Or plain stupid that even an amateur shouldn't do with basic physics knowledge and seeing the ship going in a correct direction.

If this really was a ritual of some sort then look closely at the numbers like the number of people missing of how many workers were on the bridge, the date and exact time of the accident. Etc...
Gematria could show some weird numbers.

I am local to US. If you aren't familiar, Baltimore MD is very near Washington DC. Virtually everything in that part of the country is named after some kind of 'founding father' but I did think it peculiar that it was the composer of the national anthem that the bridge is dedicated to.

I also meant to mention before, the news report I saw yesterday said six people were missing. One of their favorite numbers. Just a coincidence, I'm sure wink

The road appears when you need it.

#9 2024-03-28 08:34:11

Marak60

A NEW TWIST appears......

Angela Chao, sister-in-law of Senator Mitch McConnell, who drowned in her vehicle 6 days ago, was the CEO of the shipping company that owned the massive cargo ship that hit the Key Bridge & caused its collapse just 24+ hours ago.

She is supposedly drunk, backs her car into a pond & dies. Then a few weeks later, a massive cargo ship she used to control, rams into the Key Bridge, collapsing it & causing untold damage & death.

Did this bridge collapse happen on purpose & was Angela Chao killed because she stumbled upon the real plot?

Another strange coincidence!.......

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-03-28 08:36:41)

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2024-03-28 17:24:16

Paganini

Thanks Marak60 for those observations. It’s probably related to more than one thing. And one of those things is that they don’t want to wait to bring in the EVs (Chao died in a Tesla and if fossil fuels are difficult to import then you have to rely on EVs). Another thing is that they want to “bridge” the gap of the non acceptance of EVs by pushing hybrid cars and then later the EVs. It’s the old bait and switch. This bridge “accident” is a fuck you to bridging that gap with hybrids and moving full speed ahead with EVs. That’s what I’ve gleaned from it.

Last edited by Paganini (2024-03-28 18:37:01)

In La'kech

#11 2024-03-28 20:09:59

Horton HaW

Her sister was a cabinet member. Harvard graduate. Lot's of information. East to West transportation also. Her father is an honorary chairman. Could have big implications to the company?
https://www.angelachao.com/biography.html

Reuters said she was not the owner of the Dali.
https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/ange … 024-03-28/
Msn details of her accident.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani … r-BB1jAkIW
She has a 3 yr old. Sad.
This is why electric windows are bad. You should keep a screw driver or similar in the glove compartment or console.

I find this connection far more interesting.
Quote:
Halfway around the world, it was midmorning on Sunday. Jim Breyer was in Dubai on the way to a conference center for the United Arab Emirates World Government Summit, where he would be speaking on a panel about artificial intelligence and medicine, his latest professional passion. He was in a car with a colleague when the phone rang. It was one of his wife’s girlfriends. There had been a tragic accident, she said.

In the background, Breyer could hear the buzz of activity. His wife’s friend said there were deputies, paramedics and firefighters trying to revive Chao, but her car had been underwater for a long time. Breyer heard someone ask to speak with him, the voice on the other end of his wife’s friend’s phone.

In 2012, Chao married Jim Breyer. They had met the prior year when seated at the same table at a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala. Breyer was an early investor in Facebook, and has become one of the most successful Silicon Valley venture capitalists. He also sits on the board of private-equity giant Blackstone.

She took pride in her 21-year prepandemic streak of attending every opening night at the Metropolitan Opera House, where she was an advisory director on the board. She was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and, though she was born in the U.S., had become near-fluent in Mandarin. She and her husband attended the World Economic Forum in Davos in mid-January.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-28 20:31:13)

#12 2024-04-01 00:30:46

Horton HaW

Just wanted to share. I mentioned the CBDC and digital ID is already here, but guess what else was happening.
12 to 24 mnth
While The World Was Distracted By The Baltimore Bridge | THIS HAPPENED
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkruuMGcYg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-01 00:31:39)

#13 2024-04-01 08:05:27

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

Just wanted to share. I mentioned the CBDC and digital ID is already here, but guess what else was happening.
12 to 24 mnth

Thanks for the link, if the CBDC gets accepted and used it will be game over for everyone, I have been screaming this for some time now! However, you video depressed me greatly because it re-confirmed all that I was worried about. The other thing that depressed me was the fact that NO ONE either inside or outside this earth is willing to help or step in to help us prevent this. This sick and desperate game is being manipulated on every level but it is only allowed to be manipulated for the regressive agenda! EVERYONE who is in a position to override them (the regressives) just calls out "Sorry!!! Can't intervene, prime directive and all that, you understand right!" and all the evil sick parasites cheer then up their game even more with a free hand to do as they please because they DO NOT play by the same rules, it really is that simple!

I am just so tired and so over this, I don't want to die but not that keep on living either.......

Nikola Tesla...

#14 2024-04-01 19:23:28

akos996

Horton HaW wrote:

12 to 24 mnth

That's a huge catch, thank you.

#15 2024-04-01 20:39:13

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

12 to 24 mnth

Thanks for the link, if the CBDC gets accepted and used it will be game over for everyone, I have been screaming this for some time now! However, you video depressed me greatly because it re-confirmed all that I was worried about. The other thing that depressed me was the fact that NO ONE either inside or outside this earth is willing to help or step in to help us prevent this. This sick and desperate game is being manipulated on every level but it is only allowed to be manipulated for the regressive agenda! EVERYONE who is in a position to override them (the regressives) just calls out "Sorry!!! Can't intervene, prime directive and all that, you understand right!" and all the evil sick parasites cheer then up their game even more with a free hand to do as they please because they DO NOT play by the same rules, it really is that simple!

I am just so tired and so over this, I don't want to die but not that keep on living either.......

I so relate to what you say. It gets very depressing, but I keep on doing what I can. Just plugging along. Just do what you can. Like Mari I share so people are prepared better, but fearing won't help. Neither will regret.
You were born wireless. Lol.

Our digital twins are already in use on the blockchain. However, think about this. You are a node on the network. If you are the network seems like a group of nodes might be able to make some changes yeah? Did you consent? The FDA modernization Act in US gave them the ability to experiment with digital models.

Blockchain explained... in under 100 words
https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=npOSjRBf … e=youtu.be

The thing is in some fashion we have been on the cloud/network since at least 1995. This was the founding of WBAN. Wireless Body Area Network.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

Quote:
These networks include multiple small body sensor units (BSUs) and a single central unit (BCU).[8] Despite this trend, decimeter (tab and pad) sized smart devices still play an important role. They act as data hubs or gateways and provide a user interface for viewing and managing BAN applications on the spot. The development of WBAN technology started around 1995 around the idea of using wireless personal area network (WPAN) technologies to implement communications on, near, and around the human body.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

802.15 working group
ieee802-15%20logo.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-01 20:51:07)

Board footer