You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-01 14:30:39

Oak

Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Hi all! Sending you all warm thoughts, hope everyone is healthy and happy!

There was some discussion around the upcoming Solar eclipse in the 'News / changes around the world' thread and I thought it would be worth having it's own thread.

There's a lot of information circulating out there right now, I'd like to see what you all think.

I've seen people reference an abundance of Cabal hints in the media that refer to change coming with this eclipse, including the Grimes tablet which depicts a major event around an eclipse, after viruses / vaccines. Grimes released this tablet before COVID happened, for anyone that isn't familiar.

One person took the last 3 eclipse paths (2024, 2023, 2017) and mapped them out, he found that those three eclipse formed a perfect triangle with a 51.85 angle offset, which is the exact slope of the great pyramid. More explained here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangeEarth/s/HEJ6izOM7d

I've seen suggestions that we are moving to a positive timeline and the cabal will be fleeing. Other suggestions that this is a negative event, the Cabal are going to try to stop us from moving towards a positive timeline. Interesting is that they announced they will be running CERN on that day, which Swaruu said is a Cabal tool for opening large portals.

"CERN is an effort to try to create a large portal where "big" things or things with large volumes would fit ... as to fit troops from other sides, ships. Whatever. CERN is basically an effort to bring reinforcements to Earth so they can fight against the Federation blockades. To bring in negative entities. Essentially reinforcements."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stargate … uu-of-erra

I feel we are moving to a positive timeline, I expect it will be gradual and we won't see anything significant happening on this day. However, as a society, we are reaching extremes in duality in many categories and I don't think we can keep going on this path for much longer without a significant correction. Change is on the horizon, but I don't expect it to be sudden.

Curious to hear all your thoughts!

#2 2024-04-01 18:07:14

Pymander

Re: Upcoming Solar Eclipse

This is my theory. I don't think it's the eclipse itself that means much. It's that the Cabals use such stellar events as markers to coincide with their own plans, probably crafted hundreds if not thousands of years ago. Something is definitely odd with this one and the fact that NASA is also launching 3 rockets during the eclipse does lead me to think more could be going on. I'm not too worried about it, though. Just go about living your best life and chances are not much will happen directly to you. I listened to a QHHT session recently, and it described moving towards a more positive timeline the same as giving birth. It's going to be painful and difficult, but in the end it will be an amazing and uplifting event. That's where I think we are headed.

#3 2024-04-01 18:09:01

akos996

Nah you're gonna be fine

#4 2024-04-01 18:46:43

Who is moving the Sun? We (the fragments of Source) are. We will be fine.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-01 21:00:07)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2024-04-02 00:23:11

Horton HaW

I recommend connecting with yourself and the earth during this time. I am sure the break with solar energy will be something they will try to take advantage of.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-04-02 11:17:25

mes333

I am choosing to stay in and reflect within and follow more ancient ways as this one is directly in my path of location. I found this to be very interesting and good point of view to understand how to observe the eclipse…
https://youtu.be/cJRal7YnmF0?si=3n4GdKjsendlphA5

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2024-04-02 16:39:05

Oak

Pymander wrote:

This is my theory. I don't think it's the eclipse itself that means much. It's that the Cabals use such stellar events as markers to coincide with their own plans, probably crafted hundreds if not thousands of years ago. Something is definitely odd with this one and the fact that NASA is also launching 3 rockets during the eclipse does lead me to think more could be going on. I'm not too worried about it, though. Just go about living your best life and chances are not much will happen directly to you. I listened to a QHHT session recently, and it described moving towards a more positive timeline the same as giving birth. It's going to be painful and difficult, but in the end it will be an amazing and uplifting event. That's where I think we are headed.

Your theory resonates, that makes sense.

Mari also mentioned she believes we're now headed to a positive timeline, so I believe it's only a matter of time.

mes333 wrote:

I am choosing to stay in and reflect within and follow more ancient ways as this one is directly in my path of location. I found this to be very interesting and good point of view to understand how to observe the eclipse…
https://youtu.be/cJRal7YnmF0?si=3n4GdKjsendlphA5

The Najavo perspective shared in that video is very enlightening in the way they treat the eclipse as the death and re-birth of the sun, and a time for reverence and respect to put everything back into alignment and balance.

For context, I'm not concerned but I do find it interesting to see the Cabal is planning to be active leading up to the eclipse.

It's neat hearing everyone's perspective, thank you all for sharing. For me, I'm going to do exactly as you all suggested; reflect within, stay positive and go about living my best life. smile

#8 2024-04-03 05:59:31

okcs

There is plenty of doom talk with this eclipse. Today I saw a youtuber say we should all buy high powered laser pointers, and if they try project bluebeam, we could just point the laser pointers at them, the lasers would go right through them, showing that they are just holograms.

Board footer