You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-03 12:15:49

Ariya

Shorts 11. How Mari Swaruu got here. Part 2.

IMG-5333.jpg

Sorts11. How Mari Swaruu got here. Part 2.
By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/EUcQd04wwxc

Published on the 3rd April 2024

Swaruu Oficial Channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-04-03 19:24:37

Re: Shorts 11. How Mari Swaruu got here. Part 2.

Was the rogue suzie’s jump history erased as well?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#3 2024-04-03 19:39:50

Paganini

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

If I’m remembering correctly, Mari never hit the “record button” so there was no jump history to refer to. Hence, the reason why she got stuck here in this timeline.

In La'kech

#4 2024-04-03 22:01:43

Aleksander

Paganini wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

If I’m remembering correctly, Mari never hit the “record button” so there was no jump history to refer to. Hence, the reason why she got stuck here in this timeline.

Sophia explained that while Suzi enters attacking/combat mode or sth like this traces of your movements are not being recorded. This is why there is no data.

#5 2024-04-04 05:01:02

Ariya

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

The rogue Suzy ship was badly damaged in the conflict.

Mari described it as ‘Athena scored a direct hit on the rogue pilot’s ship, destroying its engines and disabling it permanently.’

Perhaps that contributed to not being able to retrieve the timeline data?

But there may be other factors including how the data was recorded ( if at all) and it’s format on the rogue pilot’s Suzy ship.

#6 2024-04-04 08:37:54

Tardisman

I've thought about that one...

"Starlet" probably went into FULL PANIC mode when she realised her situation, and felt her only escape was to go down a time line "rabbit hole" in the hopes that her "predator" (Mari) would reconsider continuing with the chase.

I understand how you feel Mari.

I also lost my mother in a "very tragic" event.

And the Universe also provided me with a "replacement mom", although it took a long while...

#7 2024-04-04 13:21:36

Kirion

It is strange that they do not have an automatic emergency recording before the start of the first jump in time-space. So it turns out that if Athena doesn't notice Maria's disappearance, then she won't see the ship's disappearance either? Because everything was cloned?

#8 2024-04-04 20:04:51

Tardisman

Kirion wrote:

It is strange that they do not have an automatic emergency recording before the start of the first jump in time-space. So it turns out that if Athena doesn't notice Maria's disappearance, then she won't see the ship's disappearance either? Because everything was cloned?

Hi Kirion,

I would describe the incident as being in a car and chasing someone into the City of London.

You do not have London A-Z. The street signs have all been removed. There is no time to record your journey.

No one can give you any directions.

And the person you are chasing must be apprehended at any cost...

To go a little further down the rabbit hole, is the "Starlet" that was apprehended in our timeline, from another timeline?

And what became of the "Starlet" from our timeline?

There is no way to know...

#9 2024-04-04 20:38:34

Kirion

Tardisman wrote:

There is no time to record your journey.

That's the thing, your route is recorded automatically. And not on the on-board computer, but on that powerful computer that banally receives the coordinates of your vehicle and stores them from the beginning of the chase. Therefore, the pilot does not need to worry about the route. It is fully registered. The only thing is that this feature (route log) can be enabled or disabled for stealth mode, because the ship is military. Perhaps Athena's ship was in stealth mode and therefore did not allow itself to be tracked even by the supercomputer of the Swaruunian military department.

To go a little further down the rabbit hole, is the "Starlet" that was apprehended in our timeline, from another timeline?

In theory, the ship should disappear from the place where it becomes incompatible in frequencies and appear in another, whose frequencies it corresponds to, rather than launch a clone of itself and clones of the entire team to a place of a different frequency. But then it turns out that Athena lost both the ship and her daughter. It is possible to return back only in the case of the existence of a timeless and extra-spatial supercomputer from which it is impossible for anyone to hide at all.

#10 2024-04-04 21:00:23

Tardisman

Kirion wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

There is no time to record your journey.

That's the thing, your route is recorded automatically. And not on the on-board computer, but on that powerful computer that banally receives the coordinates of your vehicle and stores them from the beginning of the chase. Therefore, the pilot does not need to worry about the route. It is fully registered. The only thing is that this feature (route log) can be enabled or disabled for stealth mode, because the ship is military. Perhaps Athena's ship was in stealth mode and therefore did not allow itself to be tracked even by the supercomputer of the Swaruunian military department.

In theory, the ship should disappear from the place where it becomes incompatible in frequencies and appear in another, whose frequencies it corresponds to, rather than launch a clone of itself and clones of the entire team to a place of a different frequency. But then it turns out that Athena lost both the ship and her daughter. It is possible to return back only in the case of the existence of a timeless and extra-spatial supercomputer from which it is impossible for anyone to hide at all.

Good questions Kirion.

Perhaps Mari or Athena can elaborate on how this technology works.

The most concerning aspect is the damage that can be done with this technology in the "wrong hands"...

#11 2024-04-04 22:11:44

Kirion

Tardisman wrote:

Perhaps Mari or Athena can elaborate on how this technology works.

The most concerning aspect is the damage that can be done with this technology in the "wrong hands"...

I think one of the reasons for decentralizing the location of the Swaruunian ships is if the control and tracking center falls into the wrong hands, then they become easy prey. It turns out that the strategy is based on the principle: hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

In fact, I'm more interested in the fate of Mary and Athena in this whole story. But it is unlikely to be delved into. smile

#12 2024-04-05 10:09:44

Ariya

Kirion wrote:

It is strange that they do not have an automatic emergency recording before the start of the first jump in time-space.( …)

This is Mari’s account:
(Bold emphasis is mine)

Mari: Of course, I didn't know all about stellar navigation, but at the time I thought I knew enough. But I didn't know that the person I was attempting to follow was a seasoned fighter pilot and a veteran instructor for Taygetan fighter pilots.

So when she, because it was a woman, noticed that I was following her, she started to perform a combat maneuver known as space-skipping. That is, to jump from location to location many times in a random way, to try to lose me.

As I mentioned before, a starship leaves a disturbance in the field around where it jumped, and that disturbance lasts for a few seconds, or even minutes, enough for another starship to read the disturbance's frequency, and with it, the computer can know where that other starship went. 'Frequency of destination detection.'

The problem is that, that fighter-pilot I was attempting to follow, was very experienced, so she started not only to space-skip, but she also was temporal-skipping, and that is when a fighter pilot not only jumps from random location to random location, but also jumps to another moment in time of each of those locations the ship is jumping in-and-out from.

So there is another level here, not only considering where a ship was, but also when it was there, jumping in-and-out of those random locations with the obvious intention to lose the ship following her, mine. It would result in me getting severely lost in time and space.

I was facing a highly experienced fighter pilot doing her best to lose what she considered to be a big threat to her, as her ship, also a Taygetan Suzy class, detected my ship to be a Suzy 2, or 'Super-Suzy', latest and improved model, therefore classified as a maximum danger for her. She didn't know the pilot was a simple 13-year-old school-girl ballet-dancer, not an experienced fighter pilot. So yes, I got lost in time and space.

After only a few minutes I was so lost, and I couldn't go back to where I had come from. I had failed to record the frequency and sequence of each of my jumps, and I had repetitively overwritten the frequency of my initial location, all because I was too enthusiastic, because I thought my mom would be so proud of me for catching that rogue pilot the Taygetans were searching for. I basically didn't even know what I was instructing the ship's flight computer. And up to now, I haven't been able to go back to where I came from, yet.( …)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-mari … re-english

#13 2024-04-05 10:20:47

Ariya

I’m not sure if I understand your question about clones:

Kirion wrote:

(..) So it turns out that if Athena doesn't notice Maria's disappearance, then she won't see the ship's disappearance either? Because everything was cloned?

And

Kirion wrote:

(…)
In theory, the ship should disappear from the place where it becomes incompatible in frequencies and appear in another, whose frequencies it corresponds to, rather than launch a clone of itself and clones of the entire team to a place of a different frequency. (…)

Perhaps it is a language / translation problem here, but the ship is not cloning itself.

I think Mari describes it quite well here:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-mari … re-english

Athena also explains what happens here: 

(…)But for this topic to be understood I have to go deeper to describe the nature of reality by frequencies.

Nothing is dematerialized, the structure of people and ships remains intact. You must forget the concept of distances or you will not understand this technology. There is no need to transport anything from one place to another. If you insist on thinking like that you will not understand.

The ships in Hyper Space are not moving, it is space that moves around them. Hyper Space flight is not propulsion. It is a change of vibrational-frequency state. It is the opposite of what they think. They think of moving a ship through space. While it is moving the space surrounding the ship. The ship is not moving, it can make the jump being static. At 0 km/h.

What it does is that its compatibility no longer agrees with the place of origin and does agree with that of the destination, remembering that from the ether, which is from where this technology operates, everything is now, and everything is here. There are no distances.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stellar- … ena-swaruu

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-05 10:34:28)

#14 2024-04-05 10:36:10

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

Mari: I had failed to record the frequency and sequence of each of my jumps, and I had repetitively overwritten the frequency of my initial location, all because I was too enthusiastic, because I thought my mom would be so proud of me for catching that rogue pilot the Taygetans were searching for. I basically didn't even know what I was instructing the ship's flight computer.

Yes, I remember that she overwritten her original coordinates several times. That's exactly what surprised me, that there is no so-called "foolproof" in a warship. I.e., as for me, the ship had to write down its starting coordinates once, and all the others had to write to another place before the end of the flight. Then no matter how much she jumped, the original coordinates would be preserved.
[spoiler]Да, я помню, что она  перезаписывала несколько раз свои изначальные координаты. Вот именно это меня и удивило, что в боевом корабле нет так называемой "защиты от дурака". Т.е., как по мне, корабль должен был записать единожды ее стартовые координаты, а все остальные - писать в другое место до конца полета. Тогда сколько бы она не прыгала, изначальные координаты были бы сохранены.[/spoiler]

she started to perform a combat maneuver known as space-skipping

Here. Thus, the creators of the software were well aware of such combat maneuvers and did not provide banal protection from them in the frequency recording program (in the form of fixing the starting coordinates of the dispatch, which cannot be overwritten) - for me this is a gross mistake, which is surprising. Of course, I do not know what percentage of memory such a fixation takes, but for me this is the case when the game is worth the candle, because it is about the safety of the pilot as well as about the possible fall of the newest starship "into the wrong hands". That is, if the pilot is disabled or has turned on the emergency system, the ship should automatically return to its original coordinates.
Either we don't know the whole story - maybe Maria's on-board computer was damaged.
[spoiler]Вот. Таким образом, создателям програмного обеспечения были хорошо известны такие боевые маневры и не предусмотреть от них банальную защиту в программе записи частот (в виде фиксации изначальных координат отправки, которые невозможно перезаписать) - для меня это грубая ошибка, что и вызывает удивление. Конечно, я не знаю какой процент памяти занимает такая фиксация, но по мне это тот случай, когда игра стоит свеч, т.к. речь идет о безопасности пилота как и о возможном попадании новейшего истребителя "в плохие руки". Т.е., если пилот в отключке или включил аварийку - корабль должен на автомате уходит на изначальные координаты.
Либо мы не знаем всей истории - возможно бортовой компьютер Марии был поврежден.[/spoiler]

#15 2024-04-05 11:18:28

Ariya

Swaruu of Erra told us early on that there are many Taygetan space explorers out there lost or unable to return… Maybe it happened to her too.

And I love this Live Question and Answer session with Dhor Káal'él.

Live Sessions with Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Taygetean Pleiadian Pilot in the Orbit of Earth:
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/live- … t-of-earth

He speaks about about getting lost in space :

Gosia: HELLO DHOR, HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED BEEN LOST IN UNKNOWN SPACE?

Dhor Káal'él: Yes, we have been lost in outer space, and it becomes a problem. When a ship gets lost in space it also gets lost in time as a ship at over light speeds is also essentially time jumping as well. When a ship gets lost that way, it rarely goes back home. You go back home, but an alternative home. Not the exact place from where you came from.

And more here:

Gosia: You get lost in space even if you put another frequency you have already mapped?

Dhor Káal'él: We get lost because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one. It shifts with time according to whatever is happening in each one. So the computers must compensate with advanced algorithms. When they fail due to the added complexity, then a ship may get lost. The more you jump you increase the probability of a miss calculation

And this is interesting too!

Gosia: Hello Dhor! Did you lose your timeline as well because of time travel ? If yes where are you gonna go?

Dhor Káal'él: I did loose my original timeline. And as I did, then I will stay here as I'm needed.

Thank you to Dhor Kael for being here in this timeline x We appreciate you very much ! ☆彡

#16 2024-04-05 11:29:59

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

I've come across something like this about clones. It's like the Swaruunians have filled the entire universe with their clones so that they themselves are confused with them. smile But I will not confirm it. Hmm, should I look for "clone" among the texts? I'll try it as a thread if no one gets ahead of me. Perhaps they meant meetings of the same person with himself, but from different time lines. Therefore, the word "clone" was used, although technically it is not a clone at all.
[spoiler]Мне что-то такое попадалось про клоны. Типа - сваруанцы своими клонами заполонили всю вселенную так, что уж и сами с ними запутались. smile Но утверждать не буду. Хм, поискать среди текстов "clone"? Как нить попробую, если никто не опередит. Возможно имелись ввиду встречи одного и того же человека с самим собой, но с разных временных линий. Поэтому использовалось слово "clone", хотя технически это никакой не клон.[/spoiler]

Mari: So, technically speaking, my original mother hasn't even noticed I've gone missing. And if those frequency codes to my original location could be recovered somehow, I could go back there and my original mother wouldn't even notice that I was missing. But, of course, she would notice I'm two years older than before.

But that's only if Maria comes back. If she returns exactly to the point where five minutes have passed since her journey. However, at the moment the difference is three years. She was 13 at the time. It's 16 now.
[spoiler]Но это только, если Мария вернется. Если вернется именно в ту точку, в которой прошло минут пять после ее путешествия. Правда, на текущий момент разница составляет три года. Тогда ей было 13. Сейчас 16.[/spoiler]

Athena also explains what happens here: 

(…)But for this topic to be understood I have to go deeper to describe the nature of reality by frequencies.

Nothing is dematerialized, the structure of people and ships remains intact. You must forget the concept of distances or you will not understand this technology. There is no need to transport anything from one place to another. If you insist on thinking like that you will not understand.

The ships in Hyper Space are not moving, it is space that moves around them. Hyper Space flight is not propulsion. It is a change of vibrational-frequency state. It is the opposite of what they think. They think of moving a ship through space. While it is moving the space surrounding the ship. The ship is not moving, it can make the jump being static. At 0 km/h.

What it does is that its compatibility no longer agrees with the place of origin and does agree with that of the destination, remembering that from the ether, which is from where this technology operates, everything is now, and everything is here. There are no distances.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stellar- … ena-swaruu

Yes, in one of the last videos I watched, Maria said that the ship seemed to disappear at one point, appear at another. It's not being cloned. In general, me need to find out what kind of clones have messed up my unfortunate head. Clones get off from my head - it's easier for a fool. smile
[spoiler]Да, в одном из последних просмотренных мною видео Мария говорила, что корабль как бы исчезает в одной точке, появляется в другой. А не клонируется. В общем, надо найти что за клоны заморочили мою несчастную голову. Клоны брысь с башка - дураку легче. smile[/spoiler]

However, there is an absurdity with frequency for me.
[spoiler]Впрочем с частотой таки для меня есть несуразность. [/spoiler]

Athena: The ships in Hyper Space are not moving, it is space that moves around them. Hyper Space flight is not propulsion. It is a change of vibrational-frequency state.

Mathematically, this is acceptable, but for the whole universe to move? Sitting on the train, it also seems that the platform is moving. But we know that the train is moving, not the platform. It turns out that this process should be perceived in such a way that the whole universe is moving, and the ship is standing still. But he's actually making a leap. However, the consequences are precisely such that it is as if the entire universe has shifted, and not the ship. Although it was the ship that moved (for an external observer, it disappeared in one place and appeared in another). It turns out that the frequency of the engines providing the jump does not affect the crew at all? So it's being screened somehow? As I understand it, these processes resemble the existence of planets and their inhabitants in the ether.
[spoiler]Чисто математически это приемлемо, но чтоб вся вселенная сдвинулась? Сидя в поезде тоже кажется, что движется перрон. Но мы то знаем, что двигается поезд, а не перрон. Получается, этот процесс следует воспринимать так, что движется вся вселенная, а корабль стоит на месте. Но на самом деле он совершает прыжок. Однако последствия именно таковы, что как будто бы сдвинулась вся вселенная, а не корабль. Хотя переместился (для внешнего наблюдателя - исчез в одном месте и появился в другом) именно корабль. Получается частота двигателей, обеспечивающая прыжок не влияет вообще на экипаж? Выходит, ее как-то экранируют? Я так понимаю, эти процессы напоминают существование планет и их обитателей в эфире.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-05 12:00:47)

#17 2024-04-05 11:58:42

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

Swaruu of Erra told us early on that there are many Taygetan space explorers out there lost or unable to return… Maybe it happened to her too.

And I love this Live Question and Answer session with Dhor Káal'él.

Gosia: You get lost in space even if you put another frequency you have already mapped?

Dhor Káal'él: We get lost because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one. It shifts with time according to whatever is happening in each one. So the computers must compensate with advanced algorithms. When they fail due to the added complexity, then a ship may get lost. The more you jump you increase the probability of a miss calculation.

Yes, with this (because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one), at least somehow, but still limited AI will not cope. And every second the task becomes more difficult. Perhaps only higher-order beings will be able to help if it is allowed. Thanks Ariya. I think I figured it out. Thanks to the Swaruunians and everyone who decided to stay in our timeline for the benefit of our contemporaries.
[spoiler]Да, с этим (because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one) хоть как, но таки ограниченный ИИ не справится. И с каждой секундой задача становится все сложнее. Возможно только существа более высокого порядка смогут помочь, если это будет разрешено. Спасибо Ariya. Думаю, я разобрался. Спасибо Сваруанцам и всем решившим оставаться в нашей временной шкале ради блага современников.[/spoiler]

#18 2024-04-05 12:08:40

Ariya

Kirion wrote:
Ariya wrote:

I've come across something like this about clones. It's like the Swaruunians have filled the entire universe with their clones so that they themselves are confused with them. smile But I will not confirm it. Hmm, should I look for "clone" among the texts? I'll try it as a thread if no one gets ahead of me. Perhaps they meant meetings of the same person with himself, but from different time lines. Therefore, the word "clone" was used, although technically it is not a clone at all.

There are a couple of ways of looking at this:
Firstly, one of the methods that Taygetan women reproduce by is parthenogenesis.

This is how some of the swaruunians have got pregnant and have a baby. Biologically you could call this a clone as they are exact DNA copies.

This is described here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/partheno … al-contact

(…)
C) When the circumstances are favorable, the body of a Taygetan woman that contains 12 strands of DNA and 24 chromosomes can activate one of its ovules that will complete the DNA with that of the mother, getting fertilized.

This causes pregnancy or self-pregnancy at any time in the woman’s life. The baby only contains the mother’s DNA, therefore it can only be female and an exact copy or natural clone of the mother.

This causes the baby to have 100% admatic compatibility with the mother, so the same consciousness operates in both bodies. The mother’s clone baby is by definition the mother once again.

Humans can also do it ( I might try it myself sometime!…)

The other way could possibly be to find yourself from another timeline. Dhor Ka’a’el describes this here:

Gosia: Did you find or meet yourself in other timeline?

Dhor Káal'él: Yes I have met myself in another timeline several times. We sit and have a nice chat. We talk shop and we share anything that could be useful to each one of us, we synchronize ships as well, the contents of the memory banks of each ship.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/live- … t-of-earth

As we know already, there are Swaruus in many timelines.

#19 2024-04-05 13:38:02

Ariya

Kirion wrote:

Yes, with this (because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one),…

Yes!

If you wish, you can deepen your understanding with this transcript regarding Frequency Mapping Unknown Regions in Space :
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/frequenc … a-pleyades

(…)
A ship will momentarily stop in deep and empty space, take the gravity reading and ether frequencies at that point, record it in the computer's memory, and will proceed to the next point. This way we can go overlapping the specific frequencies of each point on a traditional distance map with their respective ether frequency points.

Now, not only can this be done, also, by understanding the gravitational or ether flow (the same thing) in deep space you can mathematically know what would happen at the unexplored point.

For example, looking at this:

2+2=4, 4+2= 6, 6+2=8 / 1320 means what, in this context?

Dhor K'áal'él: And that is only space of a single plane. Missing here is adding the temporal planes that are superimposed on the one described by Swaruu.

Gosia: I do not know, Swaruu. I do not know what it means.

Swaruu: 2+2=4, 4+2= 6, 6+2=8 <--- This is known space.

1320 <--- This is the unknown, without maps.

But we know that the mathematical dynamics of the ether in that place is from the previous sum plus 2 <---, then if 2+2=4, 4+2= 6, 6+2=8 is the dynamics of the mathematics of the frequency harmonics of the ether of a known place adjacent to the unknown, we can conclude that the ether frequency 1320 has in its immediate space 1318 and then 1322. <--- The ship did not take readings at 1318 or 1322, but mathematically we know that they are there <----.

Although these are irritatingly simple numbers, and those of the true frequencies are numbers with 18 zeros, interacting with extremely complex mathematical formulas that reflect the mathematical interaction of the frequency harmonics of the Ether-gravitational flow of a place, they obey the same principle. Mathematically you can know from the readings of a place its relation with the next one. It will tend to be consistent with the same mathematical principles. With this you can predict a stellar frequencies map, without the need for a ship to take the readings in each place.

If 2 + 2 = 4, 4 + 2 = 6, 6 + 2 = 8 then 1320 + 2 = 1322 and the previous one is 1318 + 2 = 1320.

Am I explaining myself well?

Knowing the mathematical dynamics of the known space, you can know the mathematical dynamics of the unknown space.

The ether is the known and unknown space alike. The ether is the gravity, or the gravity is a flow or a current within the ether, as an ocean current is a part of the sea.

As such, you have nothing like it on earth, but this is stellar navigation of only one level, quite easy. As Káal'el said, we would also need to add temporal layers, thereby increasing the complexity of the mathematical algorithms.

Dhor K'áal'él: Yes, if I can just add something. As Swaruu explains, not only do you lack the temporary elements of past, present and future. But, in the example of the series, the flow frequencies of the ether are fixed, when in real space they are variable. I mean, they don't obey fixed factors like 1320, but are in a progression of numerical frequencies, moving in what is perceived from the consciousness of the ship, as time.
(…)

And continued..

Robert: And all this gets complicated when you change timelines. That is, would we have a star map for each timeline? And for each density?

Swaruu: That is another problem and why the ships do not return. The variables are too many when entering time lines.

The Cosmic Agency series on Stellar Navigation gives a lot more context to the issue too. (& they also answer your other questions around moving through the ether.)

#20 2024-04-07 00:03:49

Kirion

Ariya wrote:

Humans can also do it ( I might try it myself sometime!…)

It is considered that the human body is completely renewed in six years. In a sense, this can be called the unconscious cloning of one's body. But I wouldn't try to create a clone. I think the consequences will be similar to those observed in incest. After all, the Swaruunians have a different genetics.

If you wish, you can deepen your understanding with this transcript regarding Frequency Mapping Unknown Regions in Space :
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/frequenc … a-pleyades

It is very similar to solving partial differential equations.
[spoiler]Очень похоже на решение уравнений с частными производными.[/spoiler]

The Cosmic Agency series on Stellar Navigation gives a lot more context to the issue too. (& they also answer your other questions around moving through the ether.)

I'll have to see. Thanks Ariya.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-07 00:06:11)

Board footer