You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-22 21:26:37

Alec

Re: How to donate to Swaruu Oficial

Ariya wrote:

‘The Good ET Life’ lol. E-banking will never be the same again.

What is really funny is that we probably just incarnated here for the pizza. And now we have our knickers in a twist thinking we have to save the world!

I don’t think I will recover from that …

Now we know why the Etorthans were at the Miami mall.

#27 2024-03-22 21:47:18

Ariya wrote:

What is really funny is that we probably just incarnated here for the pizza. And now we have our knickers in a twist thinking we have to save the world!

I gotta join in with recipe then.

"Healthy Pizza"

pizza base
olive oil, 4 tablespoons
400g cheese, grated
tomato ketchup about 200g
A large onion, grated
Two cloves of garlic, grated
Bake in an electric oven at 220 degrees for 8 minutes.

Self-made recipe, good for your immunity in winter/spring/autumn season. The more garlic and onion the better. Use high quality cheese or tofu (if you are vegan).

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-03-22 21:47:58)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#28 2024-03-22 21:50:25

Alec

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I gotta join in with recipe then.

"Healthy Pizza"

pizza base
olive oil, 4 tablespoons
400g cheese, grated
tomato ketchup about 200g
A large onion, grated
Two cloves of garlic, grated
Bake in an electric oven at 220 degrees for 8 minutes.

Self-made recipe, good for your immunity in winter/spring/autumn season. The more garlic and onion the better. Use high quality cheese or tofu (if you are vegan).

Thank you CM for sharing this pizza recipe. I will try it, but without the onion.

#29 2024-03-22 21:56:31

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Now we know why the Etorthans were at the Miami mall.

Yes, the Ethorthans opened a portal so they could access the ATMs at Miami Mall... only to be shot at by mall goers who “carry”.

Etorthans: “Peeeet-zaaa... musk haf peeeet-zaaa... but first... aaaa-teeee-mmmmm”
(all this telepathically of cos).

Yankee mall goers: “honey, dat shure ain’t no naked NBA player!! U brought your gun? Just shoot!! Shoot!! Ask questions later!”

Meanwhile, helicopters and an army of police cars mobilise for “youth rioting with sticks”.

Truly, Earth is a strange place. Something for everyone.

#30 2024-03-22 22:11:41

Tardisman

How can I donate a case of home grown carrots?

#31 2024-03-23 07:39:04

Brahman

Tardisman wrote:

You can't send carrots digitally like money.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#32 2024-03-23 17:30:48

Brahman

Someone could have made a donation of 300 pizzas for the party. There is a delicious pizza with mushrooms. big_smile

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#33 2024-03-25 01:35:20

Tardisman

Brahman wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

You can't send carrots digitally like money.

Thanks Brahman.

I appreciate your sense of humour smile

We can all use some right now !

I had a "tongue in cheek" when I wrote that.

I would donate as much as required, if I could.

But money is in short supply, and the store keeps wanting more...

#34 2024-03-26 13:37:27

Brahman

When the cabal does not give money to the people, they protest. So ETs should also protest against the federation when it deprives them of something. In 5D not everything is as we think, and there is poverty too.

Adi Shankaracharya

#35 2024-04-02 04:48:06

Brocco

Would it be possible to set up a Patreon? As in a monthly subscription? That would be fantastic

#36 2024-04-02 04:56:24

Brocco

Brocco wrote:

Would it be possible to set up a Patreon? As in a monthly subscription? That would be fantastic

Just found Gosia's https://www.patreon.com/agenciacosmica/membership

Subscribed <3

#37 2024-04-04 03:58:50

okcs

Last Friday night, March 29, at about 11:00 pm MST I donated $100 to Mari's channel, so she should have gotten $70, but I did not receive a thank you email from them. In Mari's videos they said they email everyone who donates money to thank them. I just want to make sure youtube isn't taking their money. The email I used to donate was robhol....gmail.com. My credit card was charged, and youtube sent me a confirmation email for the donation.

#38 2024-04-04 05:08:05

Ariya

okcs wrote:

Last Friday night, March 29, at about 11:00 pm MST I donated $100 to Mari's channel, so she should have gotten $70, but I did not receive a thank you email from them. In Mari's videos they said they email everyone who donates money to thank them. I just want to make sure youtube isn't taking their money. The email I used to donate was robhol....gmail.com. My credit card was charged, and youtube sent me a confirmation email for the donation.

I received an email only when I donated directly through the mercadopago link.

I also previously donated through YouTube (3 or 4 times) and the confirmation I received was only from YouTube (and also my bank statement.)

I think the confirmation/ thank you email is only for mercado Pago direct donations -  & not for superchat through YouTube.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-04 11:29:21)

#39 2024-04-04 10:03:21

Gosia
Administrator

Of course. If there are any thank you notes, its not through Super Chats in Youtube. Those you do not see, I mean, the details of the sender are not seen. Cheers smile

Ariya wrote:
okcs wrote:

I received an email only when I donated directly through the mercadopago link.

I also previously donated through YouTube (3 or 4 times) and the confirmation I received was only from YouTube (and also my bank statement.)

I think the confirmation/ thank you email is only for mercado Pago direct donations - possibly not for superchat through YouTube.

#40 2024-04-05 01:24:16

StevenL

Ariya wrote:
Alec wrote:

Currently the members are Káal'el, Li’lay’la, Alia, among many others.

They have such pretty names, I really like the way they sound.

☆彡

I have just tried out a way to donate to Mari using the link displayed on the YouTube channel:

https://link.mercadopago.com.mx/swaruuoficial

This link only accepts Mexican Peso but a way around this it use a virtual Visa card from Wise.

You can sign up for an account with Wise here: https://wise.com

Select a virtual debit card and make sure you add MXN to your list of currencies.

You can then top up your card using your local currency.

I topped my card up to a balance of 10.00 GBP. I used Apple Pay (linked to my bank account.) This cost me 0.04 GBP fee.

I then used the wise currency converter to see how many MXN I had (209)

I then went back to the mercadopagó link and paid this amount using the wise virtual Visa card number i was given.

I think it worked, so maybe this is useful for anyone looking for an alternative to the Superchat YouTube option (which takes 30% commission.)

Edit to add : wise charge only 0.05GBP transaction fee on the card. So this is much more efficient than using superchat.

I am curious, can't I just use a regular Credit Card for the Mercado Link? My card for example works with USD as well. So I suppose it should do fine with MXN too.

I also never heard of Mercado Pago before but after some research it seems to be popular in Latin America.

#41 2024-04-05 03:36:02

Yankee

StevenL wrote:

I am curious, can't I just use a regular Credit Card for the Mercado Link? My card for example works with USD as well. So I suppose it should do fine with MXN too.

I also never heard of Mercado Pago before but after some research it seems to be popular in Latin America.

Yes, just use your credit card. People are making this way too complicated lol

#42 2024-04-05 03:45:43

Betty L

Thank you for this information. I was just able to donate something. The link under Mari's video's was not working for me.

Ariya wrote:I have just tried out a way to donate to Mari using the link displayed on the YouTube channel:

This link only accepts Mexican Peso but a way around this it use a virtual Visa card from Wise.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#43 2024-04-05 04:30:22

okcs

My credit card did not work for the link. If you have a credit card that works for it please tell us which one it is.

#44 2024-04-05 16:21:27

Ariya

Yankee wrote:
StevenL wrote:

Yes, just use your credit card. People are making this way too complicated lol

Please share which credit card that you used worked. This would be useful! Thanks.

#45 2024-04-05 16:23:20

Ariya

If you are unable to use your bank credit card for the link - you may find this useful :

The mercadopago link only accepts Mexican Peso.

If you live outside of Mexico then your bank holds your money in your country’s local currency (USD, EUR, GBP etc)

It does not matter if your bank or card allows you to pay for items valued in MXN. Mercadopago will still not accept your foreign currency.

Therefore you need to use a service to convert your currency into MXN before you transfer it.

This is why an intermediary (such as  wise.com) is needed.

You transfer some money to your wise account, convert it to MXN and then use their virtual card to make payment on the mercadopago link.

Here are some instructions:

How to to donate to Mari using the link displayed on the YouTube channel:

This link only accepts Mexican Peso.

One way to obtain the correct currency is with a prepaid virtual Visa card from Wise.

You can sign up for an account with Wise here: https://wise.com

Select a virtual debit card and make sure you add MXN to your list of currencies.

Make a note of your virtual card number. You will need this to make payment.

Next top up your card using your local currency from your bank or debit card.

Then use the wise currency converter to see how many MXN you hold.

Now go to the mercadopagó link and pay this amount by using the wise virtual Visa card number you noted earlier.

I wrote up the full method and transfer costs here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=49074#p49074

Thank you to everyone who donates to Mari on the above link or YouTube superchat.

And don’t forget Cosmic Agency too:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/AgenciaCosmica

☆彡

#46 2024-04-05 16:39:01

Yankee

I used the Mercado donation link to pay with my US credit card with no problem. It's just like any foreign currency transaction where you enter the amount in their currency and it's auto converted to dollars on your account. They all do this. If it gets declined, call the bank and tell them it's ok.

Last edited by Yankee (2024-04-05 16:43:25)

#47 2024-04-05 16:46:54

Ariya

Yankee wrote:

I used the Mercado donation link to pay with my US credit card with no problem. It's just like any foreign transaction where you enter the amount in their currency and it's auto converted to dollars on your account, along with a small currency conversion fee later on. If it gets declined, call the bank and tell them it's ok. I've done many foreign currency transactions on all kinds of credit cards. This is nothing strange.

That’s great news for US credit card holders.

I have the same foreign currency transactions arrangement on my bank account but it doesn't work for this link. 

Hopefully the method I detailed above will help someone who has the same  difficulties as myself.

But thank you, I appreciate you sharing your experience ☆彡

#48 2024-04-05 18:17:08

mes333

Just wanted to say thanks Ariya for your idea to use wise as an option to donate you are very wise also pun intended. I didn’t like the idea of YouTube getting a big chunk of my donations. So I signed up for a wise credit card and allowed the option for MXN pesos transactions and it all worked from what I can tell today. So thanks for the detailed instructions much appreciated. smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-05 18:19:27)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#49 2024-04-05 18:22:26

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks Ariya for your idea to use wise as an option to donate you are very wise also pun intended. I didn’t like the idea of YouTube getting a big chunk of my donations. So I signed up for a wise credit card and allowed the option for MXN pesos transactions and it all worked from what I can tell today. So thanks for the detailed instructions much appreciated. smile

You’re welcome mes333! ミ♡彡

Ps. I learned much of my financial knowledge from a mysterious Taygetan accountant, whom I met in a supermarket one day …  lol just kidding  wink

#50 2024-04-05 18:59:54

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

You’re welcome mes333! ミ♡彡

Ps. I learned much of my financial knowledge from a mysterious Taygetan accountant, whom I met in a supermarket one day …  lol just kidding  wink

<3 I might need to breakup with my account and start looking up and down the aisles of the local supermarket to see if I can find a new one! big_smile Thanks again!

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer