You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-05 17:00:54

Ariya

Interstellar Life 5C - Swaruu and Yazhi and their Starship Suzy - CA

IMG-5372.jpg

Interstellar Life 5C - Swaruu and Yazhi and their Starship Suzy - Anecdotes
By Cosmic Agency

https://youtu.be/EJC8JNUtQ7s

Upcoming premiere at 19:30 Friday 5th April 2024 (GMT)

It was lovely to see so many people in the chat today ! ★彡

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-05 20:36:27)

#2 2024-04-05 20:50:53

Ariya

Re: Interstellar Life 5C - Swaruu and Yazhi and their Starship Suzy - CA

I loved this video! Thank you Gosia for all of the hard work you put into making these. I love your images, animations, and presentation skills. You make it so fun and enjoyable to watch! I loved the cats, and your dress was very pretty.

And Gosia is the pilot of large ships! oh my goodness! That is such a responsibility. Imagine having to land and park it!

I also loved the conversations that were shared. The Suzys are so loyal to the little 13 year old Swaruus. I’ve always loved this story. It was good to hear it again, especially to see the way both Swaruu of Erra and Yahzi handled the departure of their ships.

Sometimes I dream that I have a ship, and in my dream it’s not that far away.

Thank you again Gosia. And thanks to Swaruu, Yahzi and everyone who participated in the stories. ☆彡

#3 2024-04-05 22:19:35

Alec

I agree. Gosia's videos are improving; she's now included some cats in them. Trust me, it's no easy task to get cats to stay still and be on camera without wandering off.

Thank you all!

#4 2024-04-05 23:56:56

Gosia
Administrator

Gosia isn´t. She just makes videos from her couch and has no memory of anything at all haha. And thank you! smile

Ariya wrote:

I loved this video! Thank you Gosia for all of the hard work you put into making these. I love your images, animations, and presentation skills. You make it so fun and enjoyable to watch! I loved the cats, and your dress was very pretty.

And Gosia is the pilot of large ships! oh my goodness! That is such a responsibility. Imagine having to land and park it!

I also loved the conversations that were shared. The Suzys are so loyal to the little 13 year old Swaruus. I’ve always loved this story. It was good to hear it again, especially to see the way both Swaruu of Erra and Yahzi handled the departure of their ships.

Sometimes I dream that I have a ship, and in my dream it’s not that far away.

Thank you again Gosia. And thanks to Swaruu, Yahzi and everyone who participated in the stories. ☆彡

#5 2024-04-05 23:57:42

Gosia
Administrator

Hahahaha. smile

Alec wrote:

I agree. Gosia's videos are improving; she's now included some cats in them. Trust me, it's no easy task to get cats to stay still and be on camera without wandering off.

Thank you all!

#6 2024-04-14 00:16:40

Horton HaW

I just got to watch this. Really I enjoyed this. So interesting to hear their personal essence come through. I appreciated both Sophia's view on letting the ship go and was touched that Swaruu of Erra really wanted to share. I feel this often. It is greatly appreciated.

More water in the fish bowl! Thanks Gosia.♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer