You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-06 20:01:46

Paganini

To Star

(Ariya, I know you closed the other topic and don’t want to start any trouble, but I did want to reply to Star. If you want to close this post that’s fine. I just wanted Star to see it with the hope that it will be helpful to her and it seems @akos is probably the only one that really gets what she’s going through, but we are all rooting for her to get out of this once and for all.)

Star, as I read what you’re going through, I wondered what were you like before all of this? I know I don’t know you but I only know the Star who is going through hell. So, who were you before all of this? What were you like? What things were you interested in? What made you laugh and feel love and joy? I don’t mean for you to answer me but to ask yourself these questions and remember who you once were. And in the least, I hope it makes you smile as you remember. Te deseo lo mejor y mucho amor para que salgas de esto permanentemente. ❤️

In La'kech

#2 2024-04-06 20:15:10

Ariya

Re: To Star

Hi Paganini,

I genuinely didn’t want to close the topic.

I think people should be able to speak their mind, - but there are limits.

So I made the decision to close the topic partly because I wanted to protect StarD from other people saying things that might hurt her.

And also to try and prevent star from making things worse for herself. I don’t want to see her banned again. 

I think that most people here (just like yourself) are caring loving people who are offering very good heartfelt advice.
(And I love what you wrote by the way.)

Supportive advice is always welcome. 

I just wanted to put a stop on the thread where any accusations against the Tays are made.

I hope you understand.

#3 2024-04-06 20:51:48

Paganini

I completely get it, Ariya, and I think it was a good call. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t making things worse that’s why I mentioned closing this post too if you felt it was necessary.

Ariya wrote:

Hi Paganini,

I genuinely didn’t want to close the topic.

I think people should be able to speak their mind, - but there are limits.

So I made the decision to close the topic partly because I wanted to protect StarD from other people saying things that might hurt her.

And also to try and prevent star from making things worse for herself. I don’t want to see her banned again. 

I think that most people here (just like yourself) are caring loving people who are offering very good heartfelt advice.
(And I love what you wrote by the way.)

Supportive advice is always welcome. 

I just wanted to put a stop on the thread where any accusations against the Tays are made.

I hope you understand.

In La'kech

#4 2024-04-06 22:08:33

Oak

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment also, but reading Star's explanation was very familiar to me.

I know someone who is in the (almost) exact same situation. In their case, they made an agreement with something wicked, unknowing of what they were actually agreeing to.

This other person I'm trying to help has been in this situation for 10+ years, but in their case, is seeing and hearing reptilians. These "reptilians" use this person's identity to tell them and show them all the same wicked things as you're hearing but also to strike fear in them, often by convincing them of bad things happening to those around them... that aren't true.

I say they use their identity because they use family members, religious figures, etc. against them, twisting this person's perspective of those around them.

If you're up to date with Mari's videos, you'll recall her recent reptilian videos where she mentions reptilians on Earth are egregors. That's where it clicked that the negative entities in this person's life probably aren't actual reptilians, they are egregors.

The whole point I'm getting at is, if you made an agreement, it might not have been the positive beings you thought they were, it could have been a demon pretending to be Taygetan to get you to lower your guard.

I've heard of people having QHHT sessions and connecting with their higher self, I wonder if that's a venue you could take to unveil any tricks happening around you and get help from above on how to better your situation.

It's important you stay connected with the positive influences in your life. Positive energy is integration and love, negative energy is disconnection and fear. Sending you positive energy to help you through this, stay strong!

Last edited by Oak (2024-04-06 23:43:26)

#5 2024-04-06 23:19:47

I second Oak's statements.

I have had archons appear in my dreams as my wife to try to terrify me and get panic/fear out of me. While, lucky for me,
all my dreams are lucid and I laughed at their faces, while they tried to use the face/appearance of my wife to lower my vibration.

I have had Satan appear in my dream once and it was so scary I literally had to summon holograms of my light guides to help me in the dream. We made it go away, but it lived on.

Astral is a very wild place as Yazhi says. You are brave and omnipotent if you know who you are, you have strong connection to Source, and know how to make all entities show their true face. But you can't be brave and omnipotent if you don't act like it in REAL LIFE. How many of us are truly brave in real life? It takes a lot. I'm learning myself as well.

Edit - there is a comic law that you have to ask 3 times with pure intent "Show your true face" "Show your true identity" to any being you see in astral.

You can unmask demons pretending to be angels or guides this way.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-06 23:28:13)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2024-04-06 23:35:59

Kirion

StarDeity wrote:

I'm worried about them up there.

There is no crisis there. It's just being suggested to you by demons. If you have good friends who know what's going on, then ask them to stay with you. Or stay with them yourself. Try to get distracted by something you love.

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-07 01:12:22)

#7 2024-04-07 02:09:50

Horton HaW

There are cellphone apps that let you mess with people. It is far crazier all the ways you can be jacked. I suggest getting clean dietarily, emotionally etc.. Protect your space. Protect your field. Probably a change of scenery would be good, but buying into it will not help you.

There is autonomous AI also.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-07 02:10:40)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-04-07 05:08:18

Brahman

So is the Federation as StarDeity also said. She may not know which ship she is on and they may be lying to her that they are Taygetans. Those descriptions fit some regressive races in the federation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2024-04-07 07:20:52

akos996

Oak wrote:

I've heard of people having QHHT sessions and connecting with their higher self(...)

100% that is a great idea!
If you might not know this is the therapy invented by Dolores Cannon who I seriously look up to.
It's short for Quantum healing hypnosis therapy, or also known as previous life regression therapy.

With it you can contact your higher self and get to know the reason and solutions for all this, whatever it is, whoever it is.
It costs quite a penny and you have to take a whole day off for it but it's worth it.

One note about terror: Very recently there was an occasion I was very scared at night. I kept sitting up in my bad to look at a corner in my room.
I kept imaging a bad spirit appearing there and a heavy feeling got over me for long minutes and I was too paralyzed with fear to fall asleep.
I genuinely asked for someone on the Toleka team on guard of starseeds in my thoughts up there to "Please help!"
And then a positive feeling flooded my whole body. It felt like the Sun was radiating all it's energy on me and I started to smile smile
I don't know if it was placebo but goddamn it was the strongest placebo ever if I ever felt one.
I was so amazed how much they care for their starseeds. I hope the best for you Star because I don't want to leave behind any starseed on the forum. Anyone who's reached this contact with Toleka team should be at the doorstep of 5D.

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Edit - there is a comic law that you have to ask 3 times with pure intent "Show your true face" "Show your true identity" to any being you see in astral.

You can unmask demons pretending to be angels or guides this way.

You mean cosmic? big_smile Thank you for the suggestion. I wish it worked in real life if I said it to my boss or some a-hole on the street. Imagine if it worked that way haha. That would definitely be a comic law. Unfortunately I do not have lucid dreams. It's more like being a passenger in an already done story.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-07 08:31:19)

Board footer