You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-09 03:16:33

HelHun

Eclipse

Warriors report.
How did the eclipse go?

I connected something, first report:
The Ethortans, Andromedans, and minions took away the Taygeteans' ability to have resources to prevent them from extracting their seeds, so that they could not sustain them by removing them in that transition.
I await more information from the ether soon.

Last edited by HelHun (2024-04-09 03:23:44)

#2 2024-04-09 04:31:56

Kirion

Re: Eclipse

HelHun wrote:

The Ethortans, Andromedans, and minions took away the Taygeteans' ability to have resources to prevent them from extracting their seeds, so that they could not sustain them by removing them in that transition.

And what does that mean? - will they not be able to extract their compatriots in the event of a cataclysm on Earth? Wasn't that what Sofia was hinting at when playing with airplanes? Did GF decide to take it out on the Taygeteans in this way for their disobedience and helping the Earthlings? If so, then Earth has become a bait for many regressive individuals in the galaxy. This is an interesting game. She pulled the "high players" up to their ears and showed their rotten insides. Okay, it's too early to draw conclusions, let's wait for the sequel. smile
[spoiler]И что это значит? - они не смогут извлечь своих соотечественников в случае катаклизма на Земле? Уж не на это ли намекала милая сестренка София играя с самолетиками? GF решила таким образом отыграться на Taygeteanians за их непослушание и помощь землянам? Если так, то Земля стала приманкой для множества регрессивных особей в галактике. Интересная такая игра. Затянула "высоких игроков" по самые уши и показала их гнилое нутро. Ладно, рано делать выводы, подождем продолжения. smile[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kirion (2024-04-09 14:40:37)

#3 2024-04-09 14:40:49

Kirion

Me think it's appropriate to remember:

Gosia: Give me some examples please of what those lower Federation levels are doing. Those good ones. And all this, by the way, makes so much sense and it´s so obvious. Once again, you made this very clear to me suddenly and this actually reconciles a lot of the Federation issues.

Yazhi: What are they doing? Awakening people telepathically, (then they will be called nutters). Chasing Maitre and Reptilian Fighter ships with Antarian and Centauri equivalents to enforce the blockade (but they permit more portals to be open). Causing a mass awakening in people, which in turn will cause more conflict, but that’s what they want! They play both sides! They want to accentuate duality! And conflict with it! To perpetuate their sick game.

So they are all hard at work making the vibration of Earth rise. And when it is full of starseeds doing their work... they throw in a wrench, with a false “health threat” (pandemic). And so everything comes crumbling down again!

Because no doubt the current “health threat” was orchestrated from the highest control level of Earth. The Cabal only responds to their overlords. And those are the Federation. The problem here is that people don’t have more than a 5 min attention span. More like 2 minutes nowadays! So they don’t absorb all the information before making up their minds and opinions about something.

We have never said the entire Federation is rotten. How many times have we stated that the Andromedans and the Arcturians and all those with whom Alenym talks to in the Viera are also terribly worried about the situation on Earth and wish they could help more! They are worried and what I say, what we say, is not against them. It is against the whole system, the larger Federation. How it is managed!

I know the people of Earth are to blame for what is happening to them! I know the Federation says that if they solve the problem for the people they wouldn’t have learned any lesson from the experience! Those are their main excuses! And yes, it is the fault of the human population Yes, it is their mess. Karma as they say. But those in the Federation cannot see further than that!

Nothing wrong with giving a helping hand! Suffer in one density, you suffer in all. You don’t need to suffer to learn. As you don’t need to burn your hand to know you don’t like it! They are going against us now because we know their sick game. And it’s not the Taygetans who are moving all this, they are only one race among many waking up to the realization that they too live in matrix, only a bigger cage! But cage it is. So ease off their backs, I’m the one saying all this, so blame me alone, leave my friends to live in peace!

The Federation is always using tricks and puppets! Never stepping forwards to give a direct message to someone. Only using delegates, people that are seen only as humans. It is them who want us to shut up because we dare to talk! All they do is conveniently hide behind their own rules of their psychopathic game. And even if I must do this alone I will continue to do so! Because enough is enough of your sick suffering game! I have spoken!

#4 2024-04-09 20:23:15

StarDeity
Banned

They extract selected people..

btw, how are your dreams?  smile

HelHun wrote:

Warriors report.
How did the eclipse go?

#5 2024-04-10 03:46:01

HelHun

I wonder how many resources the Andromedans, reptilian friends, gray friends, how many the Alfrateans will have allocated and specifically what they use those resources for. Will this data be accessible? Or there are only discretionary resources for those who sympathize with Orion, with permission and a smile.

#6 2024-04-10 03:50:11

HelHun

StarDeity wrote:

They extract selected people..

btw, how are your dreams?  smile

HelHun wrote:

Warriors report.
How did the eclipse go?

Generally they are not dreams, they are memories. Sometimes whispers of my own expanded self. I guess.
Due to lack of dialogue, I don't know how to locate them in timelines and details and I can confuse what is done on the Alcyone class ship with what I thought was the Saska. Or what will happen before or after, etc.

But I did dream yesterday about someone who came to give me a nice hug in my dream, a shy and few-worded but acceptable hug hehehe

I hope more today, good night

Last edited by HelHun (2024-04-10 03:55:31)

#7 2024-04-10 18:17:58

HelHun

Just as it is here, out there the Federation also extorts, coerces, blackmails, deceives, lies using money as a means because it does not have respect nor deserve it.

Board footer