Premieres :
15.30 GMT 11th April 2024
16.30 BST
17.30 Madrid
18.30 Helsinki

#2 2024-04-11 19:12:33

Ariya

Re: Hashmallim- Taygetan Military Special Units- Archangels in Action - CA

That was amazing! And Gosia looked so cute in her camo combats and makeup! Video production is so good. I really appreciate the effort put into these. I’m so grateful for the all the new information. I love it!

It was very interesting to hear about about the Hashmallim’s work. Their role is very inspiring. I got tearful watching this.

Thank you so much to all the Hashmallim for everything they have done for us!

I liked hearing their perspective and learning a little about their characters. I like defined masculinity and femininity. I think men and women are very different (in a very good way.)

However, the part that really caught my attention, and touched my heart was learning a little about Gabriel and his experience with Earth.

This is because I often wonder how much about this life I will remember in the future? How much is lost? Will I still be able to recall how difficult it is? How can I maximise the chances of remembering something in my next life?

I want to be able to remember things - as they are - as a human.

I would love to hear more about Gabriel’s experiences here. And how he sees things now. Or any other Taygetan or ET that has died on Earth as a human (rather than be extracted, or as a step down.)

Thank you to everyone involved and participated in this video ★彡

#3 2024-04-11 21:20:35

That Coke vending machine anecdote sure is a funny one. Reflecting my own military experiences I can easily see that a tight-knit military outfit would come up with something like that to amuse themselves after a field operation. Overall fascinating video.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#4 2024-04-12 02:58:40

Horton HaW

That was really good. Sorry I laughed out loud at the description of a "perfect" society and male testosterone. The Coke machine was also funny. Marketing must be contagious. Lol. Toward the end I got teary. I DO hope they know how much we appreciate all they are doing. It is also sad to see how far away we have gotten from Divine Feminine and Masculine.

The video quality is getting better. Not that it was bad.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-12 03:02:35)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-04-12 06:40:26

mitkobs

Their higher selves most probably are light beings that can fit the same names/titles and also can serve as protectors and terminators of evil but no longer need physical weapons, martial art skills and special forces tactics.

#6 2024-04-12 13:28:26

mes333

This was amazing to hear about the Hashmallim and know a bit more about them too as I don't think so far I have heard much through the video's or at least not at the point I am at going through all the video's. Protection comes in so many different ways and forms and what they have given to the human/Lyran race over the ages is utterly priceless and so very valuable. What an honour to know they are here and close helping out in all the various ways they can.

I really loved all the work Gosia has put into her later video's dressing up for the parts and all the backgrounds she is putting in, it adds great intrigue value and fun but also informative level to the information shared. Many thanks for that and fantastic work and I enjoy the different ways different levels of information are shared in your video's too!

I bet in the future as new starseeds find there path to all this simply amazing info shared through youTube channels; if there are any of them that were Coke drinkers you would have really won them over with this fun story HEHE Maybe in another timeline they grabbed a Pepsi machine to keep an even playing field amongst the cola drinkers out there big_smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-12 13:32:02)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2024-04-12 18:50:34

Meridianwoman

For those who know of Alex Collier, he also described the archangels as "fleets of military craft while Orion was here" 

Short video clip from 1996: https://youtu.be/oO6B9mV_Nyw?si=aM2y9j9Ywhz5AXPy&t=1080

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#8 2024-04-12 19:37:26

Paganini

Great video TSD. The many lost pieces of the puzzles are coming together from so many sources. Seems they’ve tried to erase specifically and especially Taygetans from our history. Including those badass Hashmallim. :-)

TSD.9111 wrote:

This video was super interesting and the name Taygetans have provided as being what they call their military/male division (Hashmallim); is very close to what has survived in the Bible as the name of 'God's heavenly army,' which is Hassamaym. Check out this documentary from the researcher Paul Wallis, he has a lot of in depth information on decoding religion (Christianity specifically but others too) through the bridge of the extraterrestrial layer and does a decent job overall on his pieces and conclusions. In this video he basically mentions this heavenly army and it stood out to me the name similarity between the Taygetan Hashmallim and those armies, but this video adds other stuff too so as usual take what resonates and leave the rest smile

Video Name: Pleiadians in the Bible? Asherah and the Sky Armies | Documentary 2023 - Paul Wallis
Video Link: https://youtu.be/fAvAQrDOE6k?si=enY9t8-HDOQ43-7U

A small note from me: There is a lot of stellar information that the Israelites (which as we know are one human side/there are others ofc of the Enki-Cabal-Arkon coalition) have turned into their religion but inverted the positive meanings, so that they would have a monopoly and be in control of stellar information coming to Earth Lyrians/humans. So this is often why, as Aneeka mentioned when she shared the Taygetan language/written portion alphabet, and how it has variations once again in the Israeli alphabet and even as the 'alphabet of the angels.' Anyway, just wanted to add this part since it is also evident as well in the Jewish name for the 'heavenly army' being their i.e Enki-Cabal-Arkon's enemies, since that is effectivley what they are to them. As Sophia also said in a recent video, I can't recall the exact one, but she basically said the same thing; to that trinity coalition, Taygetans and Swaruunians are bad news to them when they are around since they are on the side of the Earth Lyrians/humans. I won't preach to the choir since most of you here already know or have come to a similar knowing, but wanted to mention all of this since it does relate to a dominant mental/emotional manipulation agenda on Earth i.e religion/Christianity and its variants. But we here have learned what is beyond those simple names, heavenly army etc, and that its just more stellars interacting and interfacing with humans, regardless if humans have names for them like Hashmallim/Hassamaym.   

Thank you Gosia and Taygetan/Swaruunian family/friends for more details on our male military group, it was cool to learn/re-learn about them from a human lens. Many hugs to all of you smile

In La'kech

Board footer