You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-13 22:28:05

akos996

Conversation with my sister confirms Dolores Cannon prediction?

Today my sister visited my family for a casual BBC party.
For context possibly 95% of my relatives are completely oblivious to spirituality and starseed stuff except my cousin, shes also awakened.
There were a lot of conversations then the topic of dreams came up. I told her about the weird dream I've had where spaceships arrived to Earth (and one of my relatives disappeared in front of my eyes [I didn't mention this part for reasons below]) and there was clearly a celebratory march in the skies.

After this she told me about hers. She had dreams where there was a huge catastrophe on Earth and there were erthquakes, people were fighting with guns and they were running around hiding from them in basements etc...
I Immediately asked her if these dreams have correlation with the recent events in case she watched news about war or if she was stressed about climate change (you know the usual stressors of people by mass media). She said absolutely not, she doesn't watch TV and made it clear she is not and was never anxious about any of these things. We do not live in an area where earthquakes happen anyway. She nodded that it came out of the blue and it is a reoccuring dream for her. I told her not to give too much thought on these negative dreams so they wouldn't affect her, but I had a strong unease as I heard that and my heart sank.

I remembered that moment I've watched a lecture of Dolores Cannon where she explained that the Earth will split between timelines: One for those who do not believe and are not woken up, leaving them in an unimaginable catastrophe and those who beleive going to a higher density Earth, none of them percieving a physical shifting apart, more in a figurative way.

My sister doesn't know what the dream means and talked to me about psychological explanations about it, but I knew the meaning. It was a warning from her higher self that she needs to change course. What's even spookier that she had this memorable dream and I had a memorable dream of the opposite recently. I don't know how to feel about this because she is a smart and kind woman and would never wish this on anyone.
So if I understand correctly those who are in the "3D" mentality will disappear? Also... isn't this the premise to some movies? I know it is a biblical story of revalations so it is part of popular culture but holy crap... After this now it feels very real.

Honestly I don't know where to go with this topic. I thought it might interest you guys as much as it interests me.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-13 22:35:17)

#2 2024-04-13 22:55:32

Horton HaW

Re: Conversation with my sister confirms Dolores Cannon prediction?

Keep in mind that dreams are very personal interpretations to the individual. Be careful how much energy you put in extrapolation one way or the other. Often we may start directing and putting energy into a particular narrative this way. There is also a large amount of artificial ideas being generated by manipulating people, especially while they sleep.

Disappear can mean many things.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-13 22:56:03)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-04-13 23:04:26

akos996

Yes that is possible also. I'll definitely think about this.

#4 2024-04-13 23:25:09

I have had dreams of how Earth looks like with holistic society implemented for like 20 years now. Back in early 2000s I thought the reality my dreams depict could become current around 23rd century. Now it seems sooner, 22nd most probably.

The current time line - at 2030 part of civilization will be living in eco-friendly holistic communities and part will be living in 15 minute cities seems realistic, although current laws are trying to make breeding your own livestock impossible.

Today I heard that cabal is trying to push for WW3 at all costs, but collective unconscious is against it so they don't have that great of a chance to succeed.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-13 23:26:58)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2024-04-13 23:41:23

Paganini

@akos  I think it was Swaruu(9) who said that Earth in 2029 would be unrecognizable as far as how beautiful and positive it would be. 2029 is around the corner but I support this “prediction”. It’s possible your sister’s dream simply picked up on the people’s collective who do watch the news and see all the weather disasters feeding into their fears about global warming and climate change. I had a dream last night, or more like this morning, that someone was teaching people here on Earth how to build a Toleka spaceship. Where in the world did that come from?! I’ve never had the tiniest thought about something like this. Is it true? Is this happening on another timeline? Is it going to happen on this one? Who knows? But that was the weirdest dream I’ve had by far. Regardless, live your life to the fullest, creating what you love and cherish, which can be the simplest of things in life. :-)

Last edited by Paganini (2024-04-13 23:52:16)

In La'kech

#6 2024-04-13 23:57:27

Horton HaW

I find the person will know when they need to. Just keep questioning. We do have to remember we give meaning. The meaning can even change. Life can be very surprising. Lol. I am so pushing for the much more interesting version vs this pretty boring B movie.

I had a dream about cats. I rescued a black cat living under a house. Hmmm

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-14 00:00:11)

#7 2024-04-14 04:34:40

Tardisman

We create our own "reality" akos996.

Have you introduced your sister to the Forum?

#8 2024-04-14 05:03:46

Pymander

Before I found Cosmic Agency I was super into Dolores Cannon (still am). I feel that the Taygetans do a better job at explaining things at the more mundane human living on Earth still having to pay taxes level; whereas, a lot of QHHT sessions seem to look at the ultra expanded consciousness where 100 years may happen in the blink of an eye. I really don't know what's going to happen. I can't imagine we'll all still be living "normal" lives 30 years from now. But, I have still been trying to focus on my normal life and having a job and all that (which sucks btw)... all the while thinking in the back of my head that society could collapse at any moment... after all, what are the chances we'd have a solar eclipse one week then war escalating the following week without the two events having a large cosmic relationship? This world is so uncertain and I'm glad the Taygetans are increasing their presence here.

#9 2024-04-14 08:27:46

Aleksander

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Today I heard that cabal is trying to push for WW3 at all costs, but collective unconscious is against it so they don't have that great of a chance to succeed.

Actually they changed tactics from what I see. Conflict on ukraine and now Iran with his 300 rockets attack. Remember how many rebellions in poor countries there were in 2023. They are messing on small areas and it requires now more and more energy to think positive and visualize those conflict will not spread on bigger scale.

Now they are using force in countries where is peace as if you drew a vertical line from Estonia to Croatia already 5/6 countries changed the law and make forced military conscription for youngsters and trainings for 30-60 years old. They are really trying to put us in danger and it requires even more hard work from us to mentally and physically counter their plans.

So those dreams Akos describes might really be info from higher self of his cousing that is a warning.

#10 2024-04-14 13:27:01

Dante Santori said WW3 started with the invasion of Ukraine. I know there's no confirming what he said now because, of course, he's long since deleted the video, but in it, he said over and over that WW3 is already being fought. I don't always believe everything he says but I believe him on that.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-14 13:27:19)

The road appears when you need it.

#11 2024-04-14 20:56:17

akos996

crystallinemister wrote:

Dante Santori said WW3 started with the invasion of Ukraine. I know there's no confirming what he said now because, of course, he's long since deleted the video, but in it, he said over and over that WW3 is already being fought. I don't always believe everything he says but I believe him on that.

Usually it's the future historians deciding the point of start of a "World war"
The second world war was also a bunch of local conflicts until it was clipped together as a group of conflicts thematically.
When Germany invaded Poland it was seen as another local conflict by the public.

I too don't really know if I should believe that but it is what it is. The world polarising in beleifs and views. Arabs vs Jews, White vs Black. China vs USA, Russia vs Europe, Man vs Woman, Straight vs LGBT, Left vs Right, Science vs Religion, etc etc...

We are all through all this, we know better. It's a dualistic world and this is where we part from 3D in mentality.

Pymander wrote:

But, I have still been trying to focus on my normal life and having a job and all that (which sucks btw)...

Yeah I feel you there.

Pymander wrote:

after all, what are the chances we'd have a solar eclipse one week then war escalating the following week without the two events having a large cosmic relationship?

That answer is always cabal rituals, cabal rituals as always. They program us to believe that solar eclipses are a bad omen for humanity and the internet is full of myths about solar eclipses preceding wars.
They use the manifesting ability of human beliefs to fuel the war mentality.
Looking back it's not surprising at all.

The cabal loves these:
https://www.universetoday.com/113882/re … i-eclipse/

Pymander wrote:

Taygetans are increasing their presence here.

Agreed, it's awesome. I see it is a big hail Mary for Earth 5D. I wonder what it means in the last interview from Yahzii that things are polarising up there too... Probably the Federation groups are starting to side with Taygetans and Urmah after the call to action and show of disobedience.
In a way the conflicts here are unavoidable because of the dimensional mirroring that happens. Everything happens on every density at the same time but in different coat. Two ships collide at the sea port, two spaceships collide at a space port...
You know... We are just a layer of an onion and an event is like a needle piercing down to our 3D layer from all the way up from the highest "layers". The hole in the onion is in every physical layer and ever layer encompasses/integrates the one below. Just my personal view.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-14 22:19:23)

#12 2024-04-14 21:16:13

akos996

Paganini wrote:

I had a dream last night, or more like this morning, that someone was teaching people here on Earth how to build a Toleka spaceship. Where in the world did that come from?! I’ve never had the tiniest thought about something like this. Is it true? Is this happening on another timeline? Is it going to happen on this one? Who knows? But that was the weirdest dream I’ve had by far. Regardless, live your life to the fullest, creating what you love and cherish, which can be the simplest of things in life. :-)

Yes I agree. Be our best selves. I do try also, but I have my moments of weakness, but my mindset is there all day.

Amazing dream. I'm super happy to read that and I do believe also that these dreams mean you are more aligned with that reality/future. Keep it close to your heart.
It reminded me of an older dream of mine where I was walking around the sidewalk looking at a parked spaceship on the street and it was a normal thing. I felt great pride in it. It was a pretty cool ship with sharp nose and wings with very shiny silvery finish.

On another note about this war topic:
All this war effort looks like huge desparation of the cabal to generate fear/loosh from everyone.
You know... the thing that keeps them existing?
I don't fear them, I don't fear war, I don't fear death nor pain, or jail or any government bulls***, pandemic or whatever. They are completely useless with the media against a lot of starseeds and that's BAD NEWS FOR THEM.

And not just starseeds! Normal ordinary people have been pushed around financially, healthwise and by the unfair laws that they don't bother anymore. It's funny how the cabal thought their branwashing will work, but it's biting them in the arse now with the Israel situation. People side with the oppressed Palestinian people because it's not fair to kill civilians no matter how protected you are as a group. And we all know nowadays how much people are told to look out for oppressed groups and minorities. People were taught to see isrealites as the biblically oppressed group but now it's causing cognitive dissonance as they become oppressors of their own minorities. They are not good people either!

People are stopping to take sides. People are just unfazed by anything they show us! It's backfiring on them since the pandemic. People see it's more of the same bulls***. Nobody cares about their governments interests or any patriotic jargon to go fight or whatever. Those times are over. People are disillusioned with reality here. It's falling apart before the cabals eyes and that is why they are trying this as their last resort. They are "ultrapolarising" the Earth and people as much as they can. It's the same old "divide and conquer".

NPCs will serve I know... but if any real conflict arises I think we will see the greatest level of deserting and refusing to serve ever. People would rather choose jail then to die for corrupt governments that keep betraying their own people they claim to serve. The nations will see it as a great "crisis" when in fact it is the most normal and healthy reaction.

Paganini wrote:

It’s possible your sister’s dream simply picked up on the people’s collective who do watch the news and see all the weather disasters feeding into their fears about global warming and climate change.

Interesting idea.

Paganini wrote:

:-)

:-)

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-14 22:54:17)

#13 2024-04-14 21:18:56

Horton HaW

This is a map of countries military status.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/count … ry-service

Board footer