Premieres on Saturday 13th April 2024 at
12.00 GMT
13.00 BST (UTC +1)
14.00 Madrid
15.00 Helsinki

https://youtu.be/OPGNe7CZJrU

Swaruu Oficial Channel : https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Live Chat is open - come and say hello!

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-13 17:21:40)

#2 2024-04-13 12:51:48

CyrusB

Re: Artificial Portals - Mari Swaruu

It feels like Mari's been describing portals all the way back to her Starship navigation videos, but I was wondering if someone could help with an aspect of portals?  Portals work by aligning the frequency of two areas mathematically; both areas share the same frequency, and so, you can travel to this other area by moving into it.  The part I don't understand is, if you are standing in a portal, you are standing in both places simultaneously.  How do you move into the new place?  There's no wormhole like Stargate, there's no "jumping" like Battlestar Galactica (though I think the Taygetan beam ships may work like this).  You are literally in both places at the same time.  If you move forward, why would you move to the new place, and not stay in the old?

#3 2024-04-13 13:32:28

Ariya

CyrusB wrote:

It feels like Mari's been describing portals all the way back to her Starship navigation videos, but I was wondering if someone could help with an aspect of portals?  Portals work by aligning the frequency of two areas mathematically; both areas share the same frequency, and so, you can travel to this other area by moving into it.  The part I don't understand is, if you are standing in a portal, you are standing in both places simultaneously.  How do you move into the new place?  There's no wormhole like Stargate, there's no "jumping" like Battlestar Galactica (though I think the Taygetan beam ships may work like this).  You are literally in both places at the same time.  If you move forward, why would you move to the new place, and not stay in the old?

Hello CyrusB

The two areas that you wish to travel between, have separate (different) frequencies.

The artificial portal is set to generate the frequency that matches that of the desired destination.

Therefore everything that enters the portal will arrive, or transform itself to be compatible with the destination.

You have to physically step, drive or fly into the portal ring. Into the centre of the toroidal field. (Into the middle of the doughnut. )

In theory you could be in two places at once. If you leaned forward through the portal centre, you would have your head poking out into the destination, and your feet and body in the place of origin.

If you wish to return back to your place of origin you can normally just step back and through the middle of the portal ( or where that exact area is theoretically.)

However, if you wish to construct a good stable artificial portal that works reliably, for a both an outward bound and return journey, you should use two portals.

The first one generating the frequency of the destination.

The second one in the place of destination generating the frequency of your place of origin.

#4 2024-04-13 20:07:46

Horton HaW

I think this video answers your question CyrusB. Simply put. It is the dominant frequency principal. The portal transforms the object to be more compatible with the destination. Think of it as constant calculations called frequency modulation.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-04-14 12:24:49

CyrusB

Horton HaW wrote:

I think this video answers your question CyrusB. Simply put. It is the dominant frequency principal. The portal transforms the object to be more compatible with the destination. Think of it as constant calculations called frequency modulation.

Hi Horton, thanks.  Yes, I was thinking it modified a point where you started and a point where you finish, matching their frequencies.  It seems more likely, as you said, that it changes the frequency of the thing that passes inside it to match the new area.  That's a fascinating idea to me, though I wonder how the portal keeps you from appearing in the ground.  Or if that's happened before?  Hopefully, Mari or Yazhi will talk more about portals in the future

#6 2024-04-14 13:16:45

The mathematics of the thing are well beyond me, but I have actually traveled through an artificial portal. It was a portable one, the kind they call a 'jump room' because you can move it into a regular office building. It's that small.

It looked similar to the ancient ones in shape, a circle, but was made of grey plastic and metal and if I remember correctly, it had wheels to make it portable. The handler (MK Ultra) gave me a shot before I went through and then again on the other side. To this day, I don't know what all the injections were for, but there were a lot of them, on both sides of the portal.

The actual experience of stepping into the portal and being 'between' locations was exhilarating. I was very scared to step in because everything else that happened on either end was terrifying and traumatizing, but that part was actually fun, almost like an otherworldly carnival ride.

I felt pins and needles everywhere, saw basically what I would describe as 'hyperspace' or at least everything was black and white, very 'fuzzy', almost like television static. The handler kept having to tell me to walk forward, I would get distracted and forget. Walking forward felt strange, but I had to keep doing it. Then we came out the other side and he had to catch me, as I wasn't prepared to be suddenly in another location. To this day, I have no idea where I was taken.

Mind, none of this experience was explained to me as it was happening. And of course, the whole goal of the experience was to fracture my mind, which they only partially succeeded at. After I managed to fight off the handler in public, they never managed to take me again. After that, I blocked the experience from my mind as best I could for a long time. This happened in the late 80's when I was in elementary school.

It's only been since about 2020 that I begun to piece together what happened and through research, got some idea of what they actually did to me and why. Believe it or not, this wasn't the scariest experience of my life, but it's right up there and I've spent a lot of my adult life afraid of being taken like that again, even when I couldn't remember that it had happened.

I'm sorry if this post is off-topic or too personal. I've never really talked with anyone about this except therapists who either don't believe or just don't have the tools to understand. Thanks if you're still reading this.

The road appears when you need it.

#7 2024-04-14 13:34:51

Ariya

crystallinemister, thank you for sharing your experience of going through a portal. I found your recall of it very interesting to read.

I understand these experiences are sometimes difficult to remember and I appreciate you writing it up for us.
Thank you ★

#8 2024-04-14 14:40:18

Ariya wrote:

crystallinemister, thank you for sharing your experience of going through a portal. I found your recall of it very interesting to read.

I understand these experiences are sometimes difficult to remember and I appreciate you writing it up for us.
Thank you ★

Thank you, Ariya.

Especially for understanding how difficult it can be to make sense of something that was otherwise so traumatizing.

As I said, I had to do some research in recent years to gain context on what actually might've happened. Apart from that, all I have is an eight year old's account.

The road appears when you need it.

#9 2024-04-14 15:02:51

Ariya

crystallinemister wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Thank you ★

Thank you, Ariya.

Especially for understanding how difficult it can be to make sense of something that was otherwise so traumatizing.

As I said, I had to do some research in recent years to gain context on what actually might've happened. Apart from that, all I have is an eight year old's account.

I can understand this. And sometimes sharing these things with others can evoke other new strange, difficult feelings.

I appreciate the experience you shared. I think it will resonate with others here. And I wish you the best.

#10 2024-04-14 20:32:32

Horton HaW

CyrusB wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Hi Horton, thanks.  Yes, I was thinking it modified a point where you started and a point where you finish, matching their frequencies.  It seems more likely, as you said, that it changes the frequency of the thing that passes inside it to match the new area.  That's a fascinating idea to me, though I wonder how the portal keeps you from appearing in the ground.  Or if that's happened before?  Hopefully, Mari or Yazhi will talk more about portals in the future

I would say the same answer. Very controlled and precise frequency calculations.

#11 2024-04-14 20:38:49

akos996

crystallinemister wrote:

I'm sorry if this post is off-topic or too personal. I've never really talked with anyone about this except therapists who either don't believe or just don't have the tools to understand. Thanks if you're still reading this.

It's not off topic. In fact it's the wildest story ever about artificial portals I've ever heard. I beleive you and you are such a strong guy to be through that.

#12 2024-04-15 01:36:21

Horton HaW

crystallinemister wrote:

The mathematics of the thing are well beyond me, but I have actually traveled through an artificial portal. It was a portable one, the kind they call a 'jump room' because you can move it into a regular office building. It's that small.

It looked similar to the ancient ones in shape, a circle, but was made of grey plastic and metal and if I remember correctly, it had wheels to make it portable. The handler (MK Ultra) gave me a shot before I went through and then again on the other side. To this day, I don't know what all the injections were for, but there were a lot of them, on both sides of the portal.

The actual experience of stepping into the portal and being 'between' locations was exhilarating. I was very scared to step in because everything else that happened on either end was terrifying and traumatizing, but that part was actually fun, almost like an otherworldly carnival ride.

I felt pins and needles everywhere, saw basically what I would describe as 'hyperspace' or at least everything was black and white, very 'fuzzy', almost like television static. The handler kept having to tell me to walk forward, I would get distracted and forget. Walking forward felt strange, but I had to keep doing it. Then we came out the other side and he had to catch me, as I wasn't prepared to be suddenly in another location. To this day, I have no idea where I was taken.

Mind, none of this experience was explained to me as it was happening. And of course, the whole goal of the experience was to fracture my mind, which they only partially succeeded at. After I managed to fight off the handler in public, they never managed to take me again. After that, I blocked the experience from my mind as best I could for a long time. This happened in the late 80's when I was in elementary school.

It's only been since about 2020 that I begun to piece together what happened and through research, got some idea of what they actually did to me and why. Believe it or not, this wasn't the scariest experience of my life, but it's right up there and I've spent a lot of my adult life afraid of being taken like that again, even when I couldn't remember that it had happened.

I can imagine that would be very traumatizing. This is a tragic part of living here. No real answers, solutions or support. Luckily, some of that seems to be changing. Thanks for sharing.

Sabrina Wallace talks about the experiments done to her and others. Not nice.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 01:39:00)

Board footer