You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-12 17:01:53

Ariya

Alcyone & Asterope - Chat with Yahzi about new updates - CA

IMG-5471.jpg

Chat with Yazhi about new updates from Mari (Extraterrestrial Communication)
By Cosmic Agency

https://youtu.be/TLGsb0eaNUA

Premieres on Friday 12th April 2024
19.45 GMT
20.45 BST
21.45 Barcelona
22.45 Helsinki

Gosia wrote:

Complementary chat we just had with Yazhi yesterday about the news regarding the possible arrival of new ships Alcyone and Asterope.

#2 2024-04-12 20:12:34

Ariya

Re: Alcyone & Asterope - Chat with Yahzi about new updates - CA

This was a nice update. I really appreciate it.

More positive people influencing and inspiring others on social media is very welcome. This is such a good idea!

Imagine the selection process for the role  - to come to Earth orbit and talk to humans.
I think I would like this mission!

Thank you to Gosia and Yahzi for sharing this update ★彡

#3 2024-04-12 20:27:21

Alec

What is about to occur is significant, incredibly significant. And this is just the beginning!

#4 2024-04-12 20:33:07

Ariya

Alec wrote:

What is about to occur is significant, incredibly significant. And this is just the beginning!

Imagine!
It’s so exciting & it is great news!

#5 2024-04-12 20:35:02

I feel good vibes about Alcyone. I'm pretty sure I have met them before. The mission is very hard, but much easier than being a starseed on Earth.

Unless cabal's dark magicians dare to target Taygetans which I'm, for some reason, sure they won't try.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2024-04-12 20:59:13

Horton HaW

Horton HaW wrote:

To me they seem to be weighting the game in favor of the negative. This seems imbalanced. I also think it is perpetuating the cycles and suffering. The dominant races here seem to believe in the value. All those traumas and unmade beds as Abraham Hicks would say. I have concerns about all the mentally damaged, as well as others. The numbers are increasing dramatically; this affects all of us. The long drawn out trauma here could be great. There is also the splitting and sifting affect to consider. Similar to what others have said. The New Dawn, I believe, is 2 sided.

Glad so many chimed in. Good discussion.

Very interesting update! It's about time. Looking forward to it. Things are definitely going to get more interesting. This will have multi-level effects by using the internet. Lol.

҉*\( ‘ ω ’ )/*҉ ♥♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-12 21:01:51

Alec

Wait until Arishah and Kai finish adding the paw sticker on the new keyboard.

#8 2024-04-12 22:05:19

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

Yeah, really looking forward to more Ari and Kira as well.

#9 2024-04-12 22:59:57

Aleksander

Alec wrote:

Can't wait till Kai will start buying random stuff on amazon. And all this without Arishah's knowledge LOL

#10 2024-04-14 00:15:47

Paganini

@TSD  I couldn’t read the articles because I’m not a member but they’re very recent publications so it’s possible it’s influenced from incoming “starseeds”. It’s definitely a thought process in the right direction based on the snippets you posted. You always have great finds. I hope people start posting here things they might catch on TikTok or IG or X (of which I have none) or whatever else. It will be fun deciphering which ones are from legit so-called starseeds. Love this strategy that they’re forging. I think it’s brilliant!

In La'kech

#11 2024-04-14 02:30:05

Pymander

I imagine it must look like a scene out of Dune with a massive 1+ mile long dreadnaught battleship destroyer arriving on scene. :3

I wonder if Asterope is now in orbit as they said it could be arriving today (Saturday).

Edit: I wonder if they knew the tensions between Israel and Iran would be increasing today and that was one reason for their arrival.

Last edited by Pymander (2024-04-14 05:13:27)

#12 2024-04-14 06:21:15

mitkobs

These people that potentially will influence trough the social media if they plan to interact with humans have to learn some essentials about the temper and the deviations of the people down here before proceed with the task. Interacting with humans is not easy, can be draining, frustrating, leading and toxic to someone non experienced.

#13 2024-04-14 15:12:35

Ariya

The (potential) of SS Alcyone and SS Asterope arriving shows an overwhelming amount of dedication and commitment by the Taygetans to the Earth situation. The actions of increasing defence strategy and personnel is very appropriate given the exopolitical developments.

I have every trust that the Taygetans have a good understanding of the difficulties and risks that they may face.

And I am genuinely very excited and I hope we can all support them in any way we can.

I just hope that everyone who has the privilege of knowing what is occurring will be respectful, and remain mindful of the difficult aspects of the project.

And I hope we don’t have people pretending to be Taygetans either.

I think most of us here have already come into contact with extraterrestrial people online before (whether we realise it or not.)

So I hope we can continue to remain open minded, kind and equally discreet to everyone who crosses our path regardless of their origin.

smile

#14 2024-04-14 15:55:02

Alec

Very nice message Ariya.

Unfortunately, there will likely be individuals impersonating Taygetans, particularly trolls. However, this is something they anticipate and are undergoing comprehensive training to handle effectively. Once you engage with them, their authenticity will be confirmed.

Please approach interactions with respect, kindness, and a sense of normalcy. Avoid overreacting emotionally; instead, remain composed and relaxed. Remember, they're simply people, just like you.

Last edited by Alec (2024-04-14 15:56:02)

#15 2024-04-14 18:12:48

akos996

At 2:04 how do I make sense of this?

Swaruu wrote:

The regressives sent their dark entities through their portals, so we in whatever way we can counteract.

This is referring to the long ongoing whack-a-mole with portals going on for many years, not referring to anything major that happened during the Eclipse right?
What I mean is that the Taygetans got tired of this s*** and double standards of the UFOP right?

#16 2024-04-14 18:34:15

Ariya

Alec wrote:

Unfortunately, there will likely be individuals impersonating Taygetans, particularly trolls. However, this is something they anticipate and are undergoing comprehensive training to handle effectively. Once you engage with them, their authenticity will be confirmed.

Please approach interactions with respect, kindness, and a sense of normalcy. Avoid overreacting emotionally; instead, remain composed and relaxed. Remember, they're simply people, just like you.

I like your advice Alec, thank you ★

#17 2024-04-14 20:29:33

akos996 wrote:

At 2:04 how do I make sense of this?

Swaruu wrote:

The regressives sent their dark entities through their portals, so we in whatever way we can counteract.

This is referring to the long ongoing whack-a-mole with portals going on for many years, not referring to anything major that happened during the Eclipse right?
What I mean is that the Taygetans got tired of this s*** and double standards of the UFOP right?

You see, starseeds from Taygeta have had their previous lives on Taygeta. People born in Taygeta in this lifetime TOO have had their previous lives on Taygeta. It's the truth.  Logic big_smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-14 20:29:42)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#18 2024-04-14 22:02:43

akos996

@TSD.9111

That article and the ideas you share is very familiar with some of my experiences with alternate science. It's been brewing for a while in science. There is an ugly monopoly of knowledge as you might know and it's very frustrating to say the least. Not forever though.

The most notable group that I have been following for more than a decade is electric universe theory, or otherwise known on youtube as "Thunderbolts project"
They have a completely different view of atronomics, also disagree with big bang theory, and the view that stars are "nuclear bombs going off", they also claim all stars, planets and galaxies are connected in a grid of currents in the ether. It is the most amazing thing I've ever followed as science and opened my eyes to a completely different view of the universe. They fight for the existence of ether in space, and alternate theory for the redshifting and "expansion of the universe" as claimed by mainstream just like you mentioned.

Sure they are not correct in everything but they have very good points to make and are just as fed up with how things are academically suppressed as we do.
They have a project called "Saphire" I think in which they want to create a small artificial Sun in a laboratory and it is showing some amazing results, transmutation of elements, anomalous excess energy, similar geometrical  shapes and electrical effects seen on the surface of stars and so on. They are creating an artificial solar atmosphere in a chamber. How cool is that... I mean hot?
I am very bothered that nobody knows about these people.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-14 22:13:39)

#19 2024-04-15 11:39:35

Ariya

TSD.9111 wrote:

(...) But as for building a sun in a container, I'm not sure if that is how a star forms in the Ether, or at least from what we learned it won't work in that sense. Especially since even a star is a conscious/sentient being, which likely won't take well to being contained and/or controlled, and it would be more ideal to use Ether/'zero-point' energy and become a Type 2 civilization (and I mean Type 2 in the Taygetan sense, not the false Kardashev scale). Since a Type 2 by the correct scale no longer needs to take/harness any energy from other beings/bodies and instead pulls it straight from the Ether (just as Taygetans and other advanced races are doing). (...)

Yahzi refers to a reactor being the same concept as a star or sun in captivity on a couple of occasions in her discussions with Dale about technology.

(...)
Yázhi: A reactor is basically a star in captivity. Same principle. An electromagnetic high energy pump that is self sustaining, self feeding from ether side to 'material' side. Just as a sun does, exactly the same. One of these large reactors on this ship can give 92 TEV/Second Power at maximum power. And at idle, as they are now, they oscillate between 0.05 and 0.07 TEV second. Magnatron star. Basically that's what they are. In a cage.

Dale: I understand, thank you. That is very impressive. Still beyond human comprehension. (...)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … ale-harder

And here:

(...)
Yázhi: Ok. Question about the reactors:

You have a sun in captivity, floating inside your ship in a spherical room. Now... What do you do with it?

Gosia: Wait, don´t answer! Let me think. See what floats out of it, since it´s the portal´s exit?

Yázhi: Could be seen as that. But what for?

Gosia: To see what creatures come out. But yes, seriously though, sun IS the free energy reactor. Right? Dale, what´s your answer?

Yázhi: Wording this in another way. You have a little but mighty sun in captivity. How can you extract its energy and put it to good use?

Dale: Not entirely sure... But you now have a sustaining source of energy.

Gosia: Connect it to the reactor on the ship?

Yázhi: It IS the reactor, it is the core.

Gosia: Right. Yes. Then I don´t know how to extract it.

Dale: Somehow you must transmute that energy to make the ship and crew vibrate at the exact frequency or harmonic that you would like to travel to.
(...)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … ale-harder

#20 2024-04-15 13:25:28

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

@TSD.9111

That article and the ideas you share is very familiar with some of my experiences with alternate science. It's been brewing for a while in science. There is an ugly monopoly of knowledge as you might know and it's very frustrating to say the least. Not forever though.

The most notable group that I have been following for more than a decade is electric universe theory, or otherwise known on youtube as "Thunderbolts project"
They have a completely different view of atronomics, also disagree with big bang theory, and the view that stars are "nuclear bombs going off", they also claim all stars, planets and galaxies are connected in a grid of currents in the ether. It is the most amazing thing I've ever followed as science and opened my eyes to a completely different view of the universe. They fight for the existence of ether in space, and alternate theory for the redshifting and "expansion of the universe" as claimed by mainstream just like you mentioned.

Sure they are not correct in everything but they have very good points to make and are just as fed up with how things are academically suppressed as we do.
They have a project called "Saphire" I think in which they want to create a small artificial Sun in a laboratory and it is showing some amazing results, transmutation of elements, anomalous excess energy, similar geometrical  shapes and electrical effects seen on the surface of stars and so on. They are creating an artificial solar atmosphere in a chamber. How cool is that... I mean hot?

I am very bothered that nobody knows about these people.

Yes, I am familiar with Thunderbolts Project. This has been like this on this planet for a long time. This is why I said they want to maintain this sick game.Every area you study you will come up against this. Just the fact that there are tons of jobs that are involved in this sick infrastructure and technology. This is why they say what they do about humanity.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 13:33:47)

#21 2024-04-15 13:31:53

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes, I am familiar with Thunderbolts Project. This has been like this on this planet for a long time. This is why I said they want to maintain this sick game.

I too have followed Thunderbolts project for many years. They have some very interesting ideas.

#22 2024-04-15 14:44:01

Unk

I've never been convinced of the Big Bang nonsense. I've even read two books on the subject, which was bad for my health. I thought that it was me who was stupid which is why it made no sense. This was about thirty years ago. Eric Lerner has spent most of his career, an even longer period of time, in opposition to the theory, to much derision. The Thunderbolts project has certainly caught my eye and I keep up with all their content where I can. The Safire project I'm not so sure about. They're cagey about much of the underlying theory, wary of patent violations. It always comes down to this in the end, with innovation. They certainly don't have the funding they need. None of this would be the case in an holistic society!

But as well as knowledge from the waters above, my go-to for sensible science is Pierre-Marie Robitaille and his YT channel, Sky Scholar. He has some concrete proof that the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation, the bedrock of the Big Bang, is in fact a measurement of the Earth's oceans. The famous red shift, that is supposed to prove that the universe is expanding (faster than the speed of light, magically) is not just Doppler shift, but many other factors (of course there are, the Universe is a complicated place). He also has refreshing insights into the machinery of stars and especially our Sun. It's not gaseous, for a start. And blackholes — well, they're certainly not what most  people think they are. P-M R invented the MR scanner. He's a smart fellow, turns his brilliant insights into workable technology for the good of all. Even so, most of his work gets poo-pooed by the mainstream.

The focus of my frustrations recently, however, has been the images returned by the James Webb Space Telescope. It's imaging the far reaches of the Universe to find primordial galaxies which, so theory predicts, should be simple clouds of hydrogen and some helium, no stars yet formed. But the telescope is showing gigantic galaxies, fully mature and ram-jam with all the elements, older than the Universe itself. This is, though, unacceptable. The present dogma is being held onto, tooth and nail, and instead the theory is getting fudged. So I'm sorry, everyone, but we're going to go on searching for dark matter and dark energy. Franky, it's pitiful. It may result in a bigger hadron collider though, which would suit the Cabal down to the ground.

Wherever you go, there you are. — Principle of Non-locality

Board footer