You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-15 13:50:31

Ariya

Space News 20. Apr 14 2024, Asterope Mari 1st Live Public Presentation

IMG-5522.jpg

Space News 20. April 14 2024, Asterope, Mari Swa's first Live Public Presentation.

By Mari Swaruu 

https://youtu.be/WXdDdNGjmDU

Swaruu Oficial Channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-04-15 14:05:30

Pymander

Re: Space News 20. Apr 14 2024, Asterope Mari 1st Live Public Presentation

Mari is like a bridge between two very different worlds! I am excited to see how the project develops and I’m glad the Toleka crew have a lot more support now.

#3 2024-04-15 14:12:21

akos996

I second that. I'm excited for the future.
I hope the Taygetan internet surfers can handle the annoying "hot chicks in your area" popup adverts (and the constant bot spam). How would that make sense in space anyway? big_smile

I would be very interested in the music mix they played on that Saturday party. Must've been an amazing selection.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-15 14:18:21)

#4 2024-04-15 14:45:44

Alec

akos996 wrote:

I would be very interested in the music mix they played on that Saturday party. Must've been an amazing selection.

They got mitkobs' playlist from the music thread.

Last edited by Alec (2024-04-15 14:46:59)

#5 2024-04-15 14:52:09

Horton HaW

Very interesting. Things are accelerating. So exciting. Awesome that so many Taygetans applied. Poor Mari. Corsets have a long history. Lol. She got through it. At that age it is very hard to receive so much attention.

Thank you Mari. ♥♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-04-15 14:54:38

Scott Summers

My gosh, what an awesome video! Mari did an amazing job describing everything. I loved it! big_smile

It really feels like a window into another world and civilisation... so different from the one on Earth (full of stabbings, lower astral portal openings, deathvaxx, public genocide, demonic entities wrapped in human skin... ok I better stop here lol...)

I am impressed by Alenym’s speech and the strategic thinking behind it.

Social media can be a very toxic place (even for thick-skinned humans), but I know Alenym (with Nai’Shara) can lead the crew successfully. Who knows, it may even evolve into something greater if the Princess turns out to be an heiress. wink

Mari looked so beautiful in her dress. Truly a ballerina’s physique.

(In the photo, she looks a little like Rachel McAdams lol. Except Rachel McAdams doesn’t have a black belt in spirituality, metaphysics, astral travel and the ability to walk thru walls... big_smile )

Lastly, a warm welcome to the Asterope crew! The Toleka crew have very formidable Earth experience and this will definitely benefit the Asterope crew. smile

#7 2024-04-15 15:02:08

Horton HaW

Scott Summers wrote:

My gosh, what an awesome video! Mari did an amazing job describing everything. I loved it! big_smile

It really feels like a window into another world and civilisation... so different from the one on Earth (full of stabbings, lower astral portal openings, deathvaxx, public genocide, demonic entities wrapped in human skin... ok I better stop here lol...)

I am impressed by Alenym’s speech and the strategic thinking behind it.

Social media can be a very toxic place (even for thick-skinned humans), but I know Alenym (with Nai’Shara) can lead the crew successfully. Who knows, it may even evolve into something greater if the Princess turns out to be an heiress. wink

Mari looked so beautiful in her dress. Truly a ballerina’s physique.

(In the photo, she looks a little like Rachel McAdams lol. Except Rachel McAdams doesn’t have a black belt in spirituality, metaphysics, astral travel and the ability to walk thru walls... big_smile )

Lastly, a warm welcome to the Asterope crew! The Toleka crew have very formidable Earth experience and this will definitely benefit the Asterope crew. smile

I would have loved to hear the speech. I so want to know about those treaty specifics. I am looking forward to the ripple effect. This should highlight the problematic thought process in the federation.

Sophia being a precocious 9 year old girl is a reminder for us all. Lol.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 15:03:32)

#8 2024-04-15 15:03:12

Alec

Yazhi explaining Earth to the newcomers.

briefing.gif

#9 2024-04-15 15:04:09

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/WGC0KRc/briefing.gif

Lol.

#10 2024-04-15 15:14:37

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/WGC0KRc/briefing.gif

Sophi: “Earth is like hell... but with LEGOs and luxury Belgian chocolate... heh heh heh..”

Just kidding, Sophi! big_smile

#11 2024-04-15 15:24:46

Please, please, get that transcript in this chat/thread ASAP

Source has arranged that I have 2 lessons less today, meaning it has allocated time for me to translate. big_smile

This is biggest news since we got to know Toleka is here to stay in 2018/2019 for many followers.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-15 15:49:50)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#12 2024-04-15 15:42:57

Ariya

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Please, please, get that transcript in this chat/thread ASAP

"Mister Source" has arranged that I have 2 lessons less today, meaning he has allocated time for me to translate.

This is biggest news since we got to know Toleka is here to stay in 2018/2019 for many followers.

CM - I will start to work on the transcript soon.

#13 2024-04-15 16:00:32

Ariya

Here CM. For you!

Note: I will post my first draft here and come back and edit spelling mistakes later.
(As I think my dinner is burning while I did this lol!…)

There is no news about the two Centauri Black Knight pilots who ejected from the crash that occurred during the April 8th Eclipse. However, Alfratan High Command has informed that they are not believed to be in captivity, rather they are hiding among the human population in that area of northern Mexico. Perhaps they are moving as far away from the crash site as they can before removing their cloaking devices, which are believed to be the ones artificially preventing them from being detected by Earth's governments who would like to have a couple of ETs in their hands. But that would also block their friends from finding and rescuing them.

As there is nothing more to do other than wait, on the night of the 12th of April, Queen Alenym retracted her Hashmallim Special Forces operators in another classic dust-off extraction. She brought them home back up to Starship Toleka where they will be ready to go down again to help the Centauri pilots if needed. But there is another reason why they were brought back here again, as you will see next.

The Taygetan Starship Asterope, which is a large Alcyone class dreadnought, arrived in Earth's orbit on the morning of Saturday, April 13th, close to noon Central US time.

Large starships cannot descend from hyperspace close to Earth because it would endanger all the other starships parked there as well as the ones moving slowly in the same area. So, they must jump out of hyperspace far out, still in interplanetary space.

Once out of hyperspace, they must start to break to reduce speed with their reverse thrust engines. So when they finally arrive close to Earth, they can carefully approach the highly transited area with caution at low speed, while also being guided by the Local Space Traffic Control which is located in the Andromedan biosphere ship Vieira, who will guide them to their designated orbital altitude parking space.
Starship Asterope took almost 3 hours to complete her approach to Earth where she accommodated herself next to Starship Toleka with Space Traffic Control's help and guidance. Asterope’s main mission is fleet defence, as will be Alcyone’s, but many of their crew members will also participate in the Taygetan incursion on social media, which would be conducted mainly by Starship Alcyone when she arrives later this month, but with Asterope taking the lead now as she is already here as I explained before.

I must leave this very clear: the Taygetan incursion on social media is a medium to long term project. The crew members who will be involved in it must be carefully trained first, and this is the case for all of them on both Starships Asterope and Alcyone. Only when they are trained enough will they slowly enter social media, but will not openly state who they are as they will be posing as starseeds.

The purpose of this experiment or mission is to elevate the consciousness of the planet with more positive people who will be sharing their ideas and vibrational elevating concepts, all to uplift the planet's average consciousness levels as the theory goes. 

As this mission required new crew members to enlist for both Alcyone and Asterope, this mission had to be widely promoted back in Temmer in Toleka to spark the interest in the population to participate in it.

The details of it have been shared over the Taygetan media, to call it some way, as media does not work there as it does on Earth, but some of it may be comparable especially when it is related to scientific subjects and important news broadcasts.

The Taygetan’s response was far greater than what was expected.

Because at first, it was calculated that there may not be enough crew members to complete the necessary crew for only one starship. But now it looks like there will not only be more than enough for two starships, but nearly 3,000 applicants did not meet the requirements to be accepted into that project and were left in a long waiting list.

This is a great change from only a few years ago when Alenym couldn't find anyone with the desired characteristics to be accepted as a new Toleka crew member. Although for Toleka, those requisites are far more demanding, as anyone accepted here would be working closely with the Taygetan Queen.

As this project was widely promoted in Taygeta, especially in Temmer, it became media notorious there.

Therefore, the arrival of the first of the two ships involved in the project, also had to be shared in Taygetan media. Both Asterope and Alcyone are media stars in Temmer right now.

Although this project has already leaked to other civilizations, mainly in the Pleiades star system, interesting results may come from it. Please remember that anyone out there posing as a Taygetan from any one of the ships must be taken as fake, unless I say otherwise, here on myYouTube channel.

Although remember that I won't, or at least not for some time until things change, because part of the required parameters are precisely not to state who they are.

So, as the arrival here of the Starship Asterope is Taygetan media notorious, a lot of cameras and news people were present at her arrival here. When the Asterope's crew detachment and ranking officers came on board Starship Toleka for the welcome ceremony conducted by Queen Alenym herself, her sister Nai’Shara, and myself.

Queen Alenym and her second in command and sister Nai’Shara wore their Gala uniform which consists of super ornamented armour over the spandex-like space suit boots and cape. While I was dressed in a white long dress, as you can see in the carefully made picture with a false background.

I had been quite nervous since the day before, because of the news about Asterope’s arrival, especially when I was told here that I was expected to dress like that. I stood on a low stool in my room while Alenym, Nai’Shara, and my mum Athena, with their Shinonim assistants, dressed me up, placing on me several layers of dress which included some sort of subframe, and a soft non-invasive corset which was very uncomfortable, to be non-invasive as they said it would be.
And I had to be standing there for almost an hour.

The reason for this is because this was a very media event for Taygeta, and as countless people would be seeing it, I had to be in my role as the Taygetan princess heiress. So, I was standing or sitting next to Alenym, Nai’Shara, and the captain of Toleka, Eridania, during the short welcoming ceremony where it was Queen Alenym who did most of the talking.

Alenym presented each one of us there. Then, she gave a speech about what is known about the situation of Earth and its surroundings, including the Galactic Federation, our relationship with it, and the politics involved.

Then she also made a speech about how difficult the living conditions are for the human population, the difficulties starseeds must face, which makes living their own life even harder as they know there are much better ways to live.

Then Alenym concluded her speech by telling them all about the challenges they will face here and also while using human social media when the time comes, I insist, and on all the dangers of being unprepared to deal with and talk to humans on Earth.

I hardly said hello, yet the cameras were all on me as everyone in Taygeta wanted to know who would be their next Queen. It was not my role to give any speech, although Alenym invited me to do so if I wanted, but I declined.

And I can't deny that all this made me very uncomfortable, as I am not used to receiving that much attention. But as my friends said, I better get used to it. I consider myself to be more of an introverted type, but I guess that is because I spend much of my time by myself writing for my YouTube videos, as well as making them.

I usually don't talk to anyone outside my close circle of family and friends here. But I insist that around 80% of my time I spend by myself. I like it and am quite used to being alone.

After the welcoming ceremony was over, I retracted to my room where I took off the very nice girl dress with the help of my mother Athena. And I slipped into something more comfortable. And then took some time to relax after all that frenzy, while I gathered strength for the following welcome party which would start shortly.

I played some relaxing video games while I started to hear a “thump, thump, thump” of Earth pop music coming from the lower area of the ship where the party was starting, in the area of the pool and the red saloon with the grand piano.

"Oh no," I said to myself, "Yahzi is starting to pervert those newly arrived innocent green Taygetans who have never heard Earth's pop music!"

So, I put on another dress (this one not as long and not as elaborate as the first) and I went to join the party for a while, as I don't have a strong party tolerance as I like to go to bed early.

During the welcoming ceremony and even more so during the party, Yahzi, little Sophia Swaruu, was all over the place and talking to everyone.

As I am more of an introvert, Sophie is extremely extroverted. She can easily engage with strangers and in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, she is all over them asking questions about their lives and motives to come here.

And as she is such a cute, beautiful little girl, she wins people over very easily. So, she quickly became the most popular person in the party as she had something to do with everyone there, even knowing the new arrivals by name and all.

And there are many new arrivals as the Asterope has no less than 475 people on board, most of which ended up here inside Toleka at the pool area where the very large party took place.

I don't even know how many people came on board, all by shuttle ship to ship, but hundreds of them. Then I must add the crew members of the Saska One and the ones of the Vigilant Eagle as well.

So, it's been quite a while since I've seen so many people here, and honestly, it overwhelmed me and a lot. And it overwhelmed me even more so not only because I feel I am an introverted person but because it is hard not to notice how much attention all those people have on me all the time because of my princess role, I guess.

I felt all the eyes were on me, especially while I walked past. So, I ended up sitting in a corner with my closest friends during the party, hiding from the people as I tried to resist the temptation to eat what I know is not good for me.

I must say that most of the food was brought to Toleka for the party, by the crew members of the Asterope, so as not to overtax Toleka’s resources. So no, I was not paying for all this with my YouTube channel.

I stayed there with them while I watched little Sophie Yahzi move from table to table, from one group of people to the next, like a little busy bee. And then I retired to my quarters for the night. I was truly exhausted after such a long day.

As I woke up today, I did what I had to do. I took a shower, dressed up, and then turned on my computer. I wrote these words, to share what happened with all of you.

As a last comment, when the Asterope arrived, she positioned herself on the starboard side of Toleka. I could see her from the bridge's windows. I was very impressed at such a beautiful and large starship with all her lights on contrasting with her shiny black hull, which reflected what was around it, including some moonlight.

Contrary to most large starships which are flat black, Asterope is bright polished shiny black. This makes her look really impressive, even more so than what she already is. I was also quite impressed to see that it has its name on its side, in electric blue backlit letters. It reads "Asterope" in Taygetan.

This will be all for today. Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing, and subscribing for more. And I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari Swaruu

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-15 17:16:56)

#14 2024-04-15 16:16:22

Eat your dinner, Ariya! Thanks. I was postponing my darts game to check on this.

I hope people don't take it wrong - these 450 people aren't here to save anyone. They are here to inform that alternative to "You own nothing and are a slave" is "Holistic society".

My sources two days ago said that Elon Musk and Bill Gates has patent ready for device to mine bitcoin from BODIES of papayed biosuits.

It's really on, who can mobilize people to stay against further trans-humanism and for organic living.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-15 16:17:58)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2024-04-15 16:35:19

Alec

I can't believe Ariya let her food burn to write the transcript, what a nice person. Thank you

#16 2024-04-15 18:01:33

Great news. Taygetans are showing respectable devotion to earth matters and starseeds. I smell something big brewing. I bet you don’t need two state-of-the-art warships just for a snapping hub. More like counterbalancing the suits in the galactic cold war card game.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#17 2024-04-15 18:24:59

Ariya

(…ha ha, no harm done, my dinner was still enjoyable!)

★ Welcome to SS Asterope! All of our best wishes for the success of your mission in Earth Orbit. ★

Everyone needs a little Yahzi Swaruu friend in their life to help get the party started!

Mari must have looked stunning in her dress. And the way she describes her thoughts and experiences is so precious. Her openness to share is very endearing.

I would love to hear Alenym’s speech that she gave to outline the conditions and situation on Earth.

(Slightly on a tangent…)
A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was talking to some friends about deciding whether to come to Earth. It took place in a  glass domed atrium (indoor garden) with a small running water stream, and benches. In my dream I was naively excited about it.

So, I liked hearing that there is so much interest on Temmer regarding Earth!

Coming to Earth will change you forever, though I’m sure the implications are well thought through.

Thank you to Mari and everyone involved in bringing this news to us!

PS. I have spent more time than I should admit, imagining the feel of SS Asterope descending from hyperspace into interplanetary space! I would love to be there to experience reverse thrust of her engines to slow down from high speed… I imagine it is very impressive.

#18 2024-04-15 18:33:32

Scott Summers

Ariya, you’re amazing! Thank you but please don’t make this a habit. Once in awhile is ok.

Thanks again!

(I want to add that CM is one of the nicest forum member who always contributes very positive vibes.)

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-04-15 18:42:09)

#19 2024-04-15 18:41:19

After watching Hashmalim video yesterday, I dreamed of their life in barracks among human soldiers. It wasn't pretty or easy. They look very handsome, but I'm sad that conflicts on Earth are resolved by killing not talking. We have a long way to go.

Regarding video, I translated it and posted it. I felt like people don't understand what can someone do from the orbit. How can one prove his/her ideas are correct if they can't post a picture of them living nicely? Some people are kinda materialistic. And there is over saturation of new age gurus on youtube. 

I'm giga excited anyways.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2024-04-15 18:43:41)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#20 2024-04-15 19:23:34

Horton HaW

Eat your dinner, Ariya! Thanks. I was postponing my darts game to check on this.

I hope people don't take it wrong - these 450 people aren't here to save anyone. They are here to inform that alternative to "You own nothing and are a slave" is "Holistic society".

My sources two days ago said that Elon Musk and Bill Gates has patent ready for device to mine bitcoin from BODIES of papayed biosuits.

It's really on, who can mobilize people to stay against further trans-humanism and for organic living.

There is a ton of data showing this is very far along. The papayas were only an upgrade.

Horton HaW wrote:

Just wanted to share. I mentioned the CBDC and digital ID is already here, but guess what else was happening.
12 to 24 mnth
While The World Was Distracted By The Baltimore Bridge | THIS HAPPENED
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OkruuMGcYg

Our digital twins are already in use on the blockchain. However, think about this. You are a node on the network. If you are the network seems like a group of nodes might be able to make some changes yeah? Did you consent? The FDA modernization Act in US gave them the ability to experiment with digital models.

Blockchain explained... in under 100 words
https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=npOSjRBf … e=youtu.be

The thing is in some fashion we have been on the cloud/network since at least 1995. This was the founding of WBAN. Wireless Body Area Network.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

Quote:
These networks include multiple small body sensor units (BSUs) and a single central unit (BCU).[8] Despite this trend, decimeter (tab and pad) sized smart devices still play an important role. They act as data hubs or gateways and provide a user interface for viewing and managing BAN applications on the spot. The development of WBAN technology started around 1995 around the idea of using wireless personal area network (WPAN) technologies to implement communications on, near, and around the human body.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

802.15 working group
ieee802-15%20logo.jpg

Deloitte tells you straight up that you are a node on the network.

BTW there is apparently a pretty advanced UAV office there in Latvia.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 19:32:58)

#21 2024-04-15 19:24:57

Ariya

Scott Summers wrote:

Ariya, you’re amazing! Thank you but please don’t make this a habit. Once in awhile is ok.

Thanks again!

(I want to add that CM is one of the nicest forum member who always contributes very positive vibes.)

You’re welcome Scott.
And I agree, CM has a lovely energy
(And I also agree, quick transcripts only occasionally) ★

#22 2024-04-15 19:58:15

Ariya

(…) I felt like people don't understand what can someone do from the orbit. How can one prove his/her ideas are correct if they can't post a picture of them living nicely? Some people are kinda materialistic. And there is over saturation of new age gurus on youtube.(…) 

Firstly, I agree. There is an over saturation of new age gurus, but very strong “starseeds” always stand out.

People pay attention to those who are consistent, honest and genuine with their thoughts. This is easy to detect, even on the internet- even by general humans on a subconscious level. Many Taygetans will naturally have that presence. I think they will be influential in this respect.

The quality and type of information available to us on Earth should also improve. Many people are simply influenced by seeing what the consensus thinks- so more of us talking about higher frequency topics, and in an integrated way, the better.

Also thinking around Alahi’s research work around how starseeds raise the frequency of the planet. Simply having more concentrated creative attention of knowledgable, evolved extraterrestrial individuals, nudging Earth people in the right direction could be incredible for raising the collective frequency.

There is also the matter of the starseeds that know of the two Taygetan Ship’s arrivals through Mari and Cosmic Agency. I think this has been a massive boost to our morale.

Knowing that we are supported like this, is incredible! It will help our own frequency. I’m sure it gives many some much needed hope.

And there are so many other possibilities that may emerge from this new project! The sky is the limit- truly! ★

#23 2024-04-15 21:05:03

Horton HaW

Yes. This is a co-creation of frequency and consciousness. Literally, this running through the internet connecting us all, will have significant effects, even on the AI. I saw an interview talking about how LQC had their videos being polluted with negative frequencies through the phone and other videos being doped with more desirable frequencies.

#24 2024-04-15 21:19:48

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes. This is a co-creation of frequency and consciousness. Literally, this running through the internet connecting us all, will have significant effects, even on the AI. I saw an interview talking about how LQC had their videos being polluted with negative frequencies through the phone and other videos being doped with more desirable frequencies.

High frequency concentrated creative attention. Scalar effect. Affecting all layers of existence - here on Earth and across the Galactic Federation

There can only be one result. And it will be good. ★

#25 2024-04-15 22:36:43

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

High frequency concentrated creative attention. Scalar effect. Affecting all layers of existence - here on Earth and across the Galactic Federation

There can only be one result. And it will be good. ★

Agreed! Woohoo!

Board footer