You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-16 11:12:21

garry35

3d or the added alternative interpration of it

all this talk about 3d can be very deceiving. with all the talk in the media about 3d the "d" being as d=dimension effectively deceiving people and effectively doing a lot of the work for those who want to deceive, for the people to look a little deeper they would easily see that the "d" can also mean density but unless people are willing to do a little bit extra their not aware of various techniques to alter this or the added meaning. the same principle can also apply to other "d" (any "d")

#2 2024-04-16 12:26:28

akos996

Re: 3d or the added alternative interpration of it

I agree. Back in the day I had the same deceit in my mind about higher dimensions that they had to be higher in the sense of physical ones and tried to wrap my head around hypercubes and hyperspheres as mathematics describes them.
It's such a nonsense and it's quite popular to think in that way.
A popular example is the movie Interstellar when the guy goes into the black hole and finds himself in a multi dimensional room.
If that is what you mean..

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-16 12:26:55)

#3 2024-04-16 13:01:55

Aleksander

There are levels of what you understand as dimension but in non-physical world. There are also dimensions but for a particular individual. If you transcend from the biological level you were born with (no matter the planet) you can call yourself second-dimensional being. If you transcend more than that and become completely integral with your soul then you are a 3rd dimensional being. But this is unbelievably hard to accomplish, there is no point in talking about this as be it Taygetans, be it Arcturians or Ethortans- maybe in history of their races some individuals managed to accomplish such feat as complete integrity and transcendence over physical and astral.

#4 2024-04-17 00:03:09

Horton HaW

I think simply of a dimension as a space or area.
Where density is a gradient or complexity of frequency.

The same as if I talk about the dimensions of a room verses the denseness of the air.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer