You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-12 21:14:43

Tardisman

What's that?

It appears that "something" has come out of Antarctica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnmvjOHeJW8

The "Cats" are speculating (again)...

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2024/ … d-anomaly/

#2 2024-04-12 21:42:20

akos996

Re: What's that?

Yeah that's an ugly one. I was thinking geoengineering of a huge heatwave or hurricane but that's so huge and remember we are looking at tidal waves which is super weird since if we think of tides we think of Moon and East-West motion of these waves not south to north??
The way that "splotch" spread out to the Atlantic makes me think they wanna make some hurrricanes for Eastern USA again? Not sure how causing artificial tides can alter the weather though. Maybe they are testing if they could create a tsunami / tidal wave and blame it on globaclimate change?

But remember there is nothing wrong with the Earth and the Sun, all things like that are surely artificial, especially if Antarctica is involved... We can  always expect the cabal to stir some crap up. They are so desperate.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-12 21:44:50)

#3 2024-04-12 21:44:10

Aleksander

There are two possibilities for me that sounds reasonable. It is well-known A23A that again bugged the tech and gave false movement projections like it did many times before.

Or it is non tangible/physical thing that for some reason can be detected by pretty low tech like the radars/sites people are using to monitor things from curiosity. Look at the speed of its movement in projections, in few days from south globe to there and spreading on this vast area? Well, we got info from above that many portals and other things were used around 08.04 so maybe they did summon something half astral.

Remember that this area of Gulf of Mexico is important for our planet so it is kind of reasonable if they prepare again to damage the planet somehow by trying to bring there something from Antarctica (where is their base).

#4 2024-04-12 21:46:08

akos996

Aleksander wrote:

It is well-known A23A that again bugged the tech and gave false movement projections like it did many times before.

That would make much more sense actually. I was fast to jump to other conclusions big_smile

#5 2024-04-12 22:35:01

Horton HaW

Radar is used for much more than weather. It could be a Sim, it could be something picked up, that is quasi. Might have released something. However, they apparently have a thing for tidal waves and definitely an obsession with coastal areas. Not seeing anything now. Better keep an eye out.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-12 22:39:24)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-13 03:34:16

Horton HaW

Well, upon closer look. It does look like it could be a large electro magnetic something. I don't think it is a glitch. I can think of a few reasons to go under water. That energy area is interesting the cats mentioned. I can say that the energy during the eclipse was very high to me, but did get dark afterwards in sections.

#8 2024-04-13 09:30:25

Aleksander

So in the end it was probably artificially created or summoned through portals. It is not believable for me that this is some pure energy wave or any kind of wave that is made out of energy. First it is moving too slow and second it needed to posess inteligence to move like this in radar or be controlled by somone. And if that thing is not tangible then controlling this is an enormous task for those who use mental control or influence this thing doings.

Can you lead this this way of Atlantic just using wave interference with tech in different places of globe? For sure not, pretty weird for me.

#9 2024-04-13 19:23:24

Horton HaW

If it happened before it could be a large craft, like a biosphere. Maybe it is more than one object. If they are drilling, constructing or doing something it could produce energy they can't disguise. Near Chile and Argentina. There is activity in both areas.

Mari Quote:
Then, a few days later, another Black Knight craft crashed or was downed over the area of Magellan, straight in South Argentina, just a few miles away from where Earth's governments are planning to build a special station that will concentrate all the traffic and all the traveling to the areas of Antarctica which can be visited.

I do think something is going on. I don't think it's a glitch.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-16 03:50:10)

#10 2024-04-14 00:22:12

Paganini

I don’t know what that is but what I do know is that parts of eastern Argentina are receiving torrential rains lasting days and for days to come. This info comes from people I know and who have no idea about this anomaly out of Antartica.

In La'kech

#11 2024-04-14 02:25:39

Pymander

I don't think it could have been an actual 50' gain in sea level or else there would have been a massive tsunami all over the world. I would bet it could be some kind of ET related activity causing some type of malfunction of the sensors, perhaps similar to the circular formations observed when ships leave through portals in the sun.

#12 2024-04-14 02:39:32

Horton HaW

Argentina toward the Chile coast near the center looks like it has been getting bad wind gust. Can see it now.

#13 2024-04-14 04:47:36

Tardisman

I was thinking it was a ship, or a squadron of ships (USO) with a huge energy signature that is affecting our instrumentation.

It appears to have disbursed in the North Atlantic Ocean.

Looking at it from a positive perspective, perhaps our friends "up there" are doing a clean up sweep and are watching out for "arrows" going across the pond.

From a negative perspective, it originated in Antarctica and some positive ships have been attacked.

And Alenym has called in reinforcements...

#15 2024-04-15 01:22:01

Horton HaW

Had stopped following the Terran and cat stuff. Do notice that the wave option on ventusky seems to be missing now. Looks like just the sea option. Has wave sub menus though.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 01:30:33)

#16 2024-04-15 03:57:48

Tardisman

I just viewed this video from In2ThinAir.

There is something else that is coming into the picture.

It doesn't look like a Glitch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87b894eN9_E

#17 2024-04-15 08:10:01

Tardisman

It appears that something HUGE flew past the Viera.

The “Andorra”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8XP7GNWydw

And I’ll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon smile

Eclipse – Pink Floyd (Waters)

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

#18 2024-04-15 13:50:42

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:

I just viewed this video from In2ThinAir.

There is something else that is coming into the picture.

It doesn't look like a Glitch...

People should look up metamaterials. There are aspects of this that look like some kind of payload.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-15 14:27:40)

#19 2024-04-18 04:01:36

Tardisman

Apparently, this appeared in the skies above China:

https://twitter.com/mrmbb333/status/178 … jLIo4dxr5w

Which coincides with what was presented here:

#20 2024-04-18 16:09:27

Horton HaW

Hi, Tardisman. Hope you are well. Yes interesting. I saw something similar one day, but it was on top of a cumulus high up. More discoidal, what you could see, but very large. Very artificial round edges. It morphed when I communicated with it. Would have got a photo, but I was driving. Lol.

#21 2024-04-19 04:05:36

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

Hi, Tardisman. Hope you are well. Yes interesting. I saw something similar one day, but it was on top of a cumulus high up. More discoidal, what you could see, but very large. Very artificial round edges. It morphed when I communicated with it. Would have got a photo, but I was driving. Lol.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50153#p50153

#22 2024-04-26 02:44:25

Tardisman

It’s Back!

MrMBB333’s version of events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJpPlz … EE49Pl1LId

The Andromedan version of events:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2024 … -from.html

And “The Cat’s” version of events (of course).

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2024/ … th-a-bang/

Considering what Mari stated today in Toleka News, it appears that things are really “heating up” !

“Buckle Up” as Blake Cousins would say...

#23 2024-04-26 23:59:10

Horton HaW

When I go to Ventusky I can never repeat this. Not that I doubt it. The last one looked like energy dispersal. Again it reminds me of meta materials. It would be good to find out.

#24 2024-04-27 08:55:07

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

When I go to Ventusky I can never repeat this. Not that I doubt it. The last one looked like energy dispersal. Again it reminds me of meta materials. It would be good to find out.

They scrub it out Horton HaW.

You have got to be right on it at the time it is occurring.

#25 2024-04-27 16:47:33

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

They scrub it out Horton HaW.

You have got to be right on it at the time it is occurring.

Right. I get that, but this is easy to correct. So it's like they want us to notice.

Board footer