You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-18 13:09:07

mes333

Akashic Records, Part 1.

maxresdefault.jpg

Click here or image for "Akashic Records, Part 1."

(TRANSCRIPT with pos. grammatical errors)
Akashic records. Hello again. Thank you for being here with me once more. I hope you are very well today. I am Mari. This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see. The term akashic records is widely known within all kinds of spiritual circles and it has become a lot more popular since the arrival of all the new age movements.

Although each spiritual leader, wise man or woman, Shaman or whatever you want to call them, has their own personal concept, an interpretation of what the akashic records are, they all have a basic concept in common, and it is in the Deep details where the differences to what they mean arise.

Now, here in this video, I will be sharing my personal interpretation of what the akashic records mean, how I connect that concept to what I know that may be related to them from my own sources, How I Learned them, and which do not use the same name. As it looks like, that name is entirely human.

In my case, there is no exact equivalent, because in my culture, what may be related to something like the akashic records is part of much larger and much more expanded ideas and Concepts on Earth.

The basic concept found on the web states this, and I quote: akashic record in our cultism is a compendium of pictorial records or memories of all events, actions, thoughts and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time. End quote.

So this next is my interpretation of what they are, and what I am going to say may coincide with what other people State and not. I do Loosely agree with the generally accepted definition of what the akashic records are, but I would not use that name for my Concepts.

The human mind, as it is on Earth, is heavily dependent on the physical brain, as the mind is forced to think in materialistic terms, where the only things that can exist are what can be physically proven in a scientific way.

Even the brain is a filter, so the soul can experience living in a realm that is characterized by limitation, so it cannot process anything that is outside the range perception of its five or six senses and the brain's ability to process the information that those senses are giving it.

Therefore, the Mind ends up thinking that the material world is all. There is some of the most important qualities of living in a material or materialistic realm, such as the one on Earth, are the concepts that state that everything must have a beginning and therefore an ending.

Higher Concepts such as eternity, the idea that something has always existed and will always exist, as well as the concepts of infinite, no space, no distances and timelessness are hard to grasp for most and even impossible for some others.

The physical brain is only an antenna, a translator to bring the perceptions of the Soul into the world of the living and limit them to its rules. But we are not the body. We are infinite, Timeless Souls having a temporary, limited experience.

All Souls come from higher Realms where other rules exist and most of the ones from the material world do not apply there. They come from a space where, where there is no time as such, or at least it is nonlinear, depending on the Soul's vibration.

A soul is not in the body, it is only working through it. From the perspective of the material Realms, the soul comes from those places high above, where time is not linear, and this means that the concepts of when, of what came before what else, dissolve and do not apply there.

All the thoughts, Concepts and ideas that have ever existed will always exist in those higher Realms. They are always there.

The notion that an idea comes from the past, present or future can only be interpreted that way from the point of view of the world of the living, the material world, and it does not apply from the point of view of higher Realms where there is no past, present or future.

The immense library or Data Bank where all the thoughts that ever existed and will ever exist, and which reside in higher existential Realms with very elevated vibrations, is what I interpret to be the akashic records.

Although ultimately, existence as such and from the highest possible point of Consciousness and awareness of source itself, has no levels, as source is one impossible to Fathom Unity, we can still observe existential Realms and their levels of consciousness if we Define them from our limited points of view.

An example of this would be the collective unconscious, which is the pool of common data that all the souls who have a common frequency and vibration share and which could also be said to be a level of the akashic records.

Ultimately, there is one existential density per each individual sentient soul, because every one of them perceives and interprets reality in a different way. Yet we can extend such an existential density or realm to what a group of like-minded souls agree with.

These are the perception agreements which lock a group of souls into having a common experience, which we call an existential realm. A common experience, yes, yet never the exact same one.

It is this group of like minded souls who agree with each other in how to interpret reality and the meaning they will give to it, which creates a collective unconscious, which is the group of Concepts, agreements and ideas which match their frequency and vibration.

So there would be a level of akashic records for each level of the collective unconscious, for each existential realm.

And each existential realm is only the range of perception, an awareness a soul or a group of souls have and which is the reflection of who they are, of all their individual and Collective thoughts and ideas which come back to them in their perception as if it were the external World they are living in, when in reality it is nothing more than a mirror of themselves, both individually and collectively.

The concept of telepathic Fields, as described in my video with the same name, is another interpretation of this I am describing here, where all the members of a group of like minded people will share concepts with one another all the time, with a group mind which is also interpreted by each individual as his or her own thoughts.

Without this group mind, where we share agreements of perception and of how we interpret reality, we wouldn't be able to communicate.

You would not be able to understand my words and I wouldn't be able to understand yours either, as there must be a common ground where we can start to share the knowledge both sides have.

All what I have said up to to hear means that we are always accessing the akashic records because our thoughts and emotions are not in the physical body, although it reacts to them as they are in higher existential Realms, and only come into the body through the brain antenna and filter.

It is through those higher Realms where the akashic records, information, is shared in a highly telepathic way, as all telepathy occurs and works through there as well being part of the the same.

Everything in this universe and all its existential levels and Realms Works through frequency and vibration. They are everything. There is no matter as such, as it is only another illusion of the Mind, however compelling such an illusion may be.

All the vibrational and frequency patterns, which are also ideas, exist at all levels and existential Realms and their densities. Yet not all sentient Souls can access all that information, as it is a question of vibrationally coinciding with the desired information.

All the information is always there, ready to be accessed and ready to be used.

Yet it being seen and accessed depends on the awareness level of each sentient Soul, which is the one who must interpret the data and give it meaning, and it can only do so depending on what that specific Soul previously understands.

In other words, you must be vibrationally compatible with the piece of information you seek, because you can only see and you can only be aware of the levels of information within the akashic records with which you are a vibratory match.

I will make a second part for this video where I will explain this more in depth and how to access the akashic records. This will be all for today. Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more, and I hope to see you here next time.

With much love, your friend Mari Swaruu that.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-18 13:28:40)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#2 2024-04-18 13:39:52

mes333

Re: Akashic Records, Part 1.

This was an interesting one smile I thought I heard the Akashic Record wasn't a thing in one of the video's but I might have mixed up. Glad to hear it is in away other than the human made name. Seems life down here can have multiple agreements with different groups during a lifetime as we must have one with our families we our born into as the agreement would have been made before arriving here I would think. Then with others once we grow and become more independent outside of those born into families agreements. I feel as if I do not resonate as much with my born into family though I still love them and in there own ways. So I imagine agreements become old or completed as a lifetime moves along? All very fascinating! I have been quite interested in the Akashic Record and all of what it could contain or represent for some years but wasn't sure of it's role any more. I wonder how Mari will explain how to access it?

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-18 16:28:05)

#3 2024-04-18 14:42:22

easternsea

Thanks for your work smile "Akashic" means Ether, so everything already exists and what you match depends on your frequency and vibration which is the thoughts. It's the Law of Non-Locality and the Law of Attraction.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#4 2024-04-18 14:55:35

Ariya

Very nice, thank you mes333 smile

And thanks to Mari for sharing this with us ★

I agree with you easternsea. 

“Akash” or “Akas” simply means “Aether” or the most expanded meaning of : आकाश (an ethereal fluid)

Sanskrit root  “kāś”  काश्  means "to be".

Law of mirrors.

#5 2024-04-18 17:28:47

mes333

Thanks Ariya and Easternsea for that explanation of Akashic meaning Aether that really makes quite a bit of sense to me as the Aether is what I believe is known as the waters above and from what I know of water and how it can react to emotions in experiments put on it and record information as well that fits well with the Akashic record. Very cool thank you both for that reference!

#6 2024-04-18 18:00:43

Horton HaW

Akasha is a Sanskrit word that can be translated as "ether" and with the root word, kas, meaning "to be visible," "sky," "atmosphere" or "open space."

Interesting topic. Thanks for the transcript and the input. Thanks Mari.

Cayce described what he saw as he went to the akashic for information. It was interesting. It sounded like an astral realm.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-18 18:01:32)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-18 18:30:10

akos996

The collective unconscious is such an amazing thing.

When I am half awake in the morning and my memory is just getting the hang of reality I have a few minutes  when my inner voice and vision is just "listening". I am aware that I am there in bed and it's the morning but...
It feels like I am an untuned receiver and hear a bunch of noise from all over the place, I hear myself saying a word soup in my mind, gibberish words after others that don't correlate, half sentences that end up in others, visions of people I "never" met. It's like a subtle noise I pick up but not strong enough to "record"... then it stops and I forget it and only the memory remains that it had happened.
I like to interpret it as a meditative moment where my perception blurs a bit and I'm like "did I say that? No that wasn't me". I cannot explain it, but I'm pretty sure others also know this feeling.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-18 18:33:12)

#8 2024-04-18 21:33:17

Horton HaW

Yes Akos996. That in between state is a place where you can see and hear many things.  The brain frequency is very different then.

This is also why you need to write your dreams down because so much of it will just disappear.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-04-19 06:40:40

mitkobs

Akashic records is just the Source seeing and remembering everything everywhere everyway.

Board footer