You are not logged in.

#26 2024-04-15 23:47:53

Re: Space News 20. Apr 14 2024, Asterope Mari 1st Live Public Presentation

wandereringsoul wrote:

Mari looked beautiful in that dress WOW....

So...What is a Shinonim assistants? Are they non-human/Lyran?

Shinonim are the female special forces in Taygeta and HRH Alenym's personal guards. Mari talks a bit about them in her recent video about the Hashmallim.

The road appears when you need it.

#27 2024-04-15 23:54:17

Betty L

I thought Mari had become Queen when  saw her dressed like that. I thought oh wow already? I thought more time was needed. So it turned out to be this special occasion the arrival of  Starship Asterope. I felt Mari's overwhelmed feeling because of so many people and I was glad that she was able to rest before the party.  It feels good to know that the Taygetans celebrate and have occasions like this.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#28 2024-04-16 05:17:10

Tardisman

You look Great Mari ! smile

And, when it’s safe to do so...

Gold-Wing-2.jpg

Last edited by Tardisman (2024-04-17 02:44:53)

#29 2024-04-16 12:31:12

easternsea

Very inspiring news! I hope they'll do sth on Chinese social media. Can they speak Chinese?

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#30 2024-04-16 13:48:01

wandereringsoul wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Mari looked beautiful in that dress WOW....

So...What is a Shinonim assistants? Are they non-human/Lyran?

Shinonim are the female special forces in Taygeta and HRH Alenym's personal guards. Mari talks a bit about them in her recent video about the Hashmallim.

Thanks crystallinemister

You're most welcome, wanderingsoul. Anytime smile

The road appears when you need it.

#31 2024-04-16 13:50:22

akos996

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes. This is a co-creation of frequency and consciousness. Literally, this running through the internet connecting us all, will have significant effects, even on the AI. I saw an interview talking about how LQC had their videos being polluted with negative frequencies through the phone and other videos being doped with more desirable frequencies.

Whats LQC?

#32 2024-04-16 15:58:39

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes. This is a co-creation of frequency and consciousness. Literally, this running through the internet connecting us all, will have significant effects, even on the AI. I saw an interview talking about how LQC had their videos being polluted with negative frequencies through the phone and other videos being doped with more desirable frequencies.

Whats LQC?

La Quinta Columna.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#33 2024-04-16 16:02:21

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/gZBR9cf/Gold-Wing.jpg

Looks like fun. At least you have a helmet. Lol.

#34 2024-04-16 21:08:59

Antti

Ariya wrote:

As this mission required new crew members to enlist for both Alcyone and Asterope, this mission had to be widely promoted back in Temmer in Toleka to spark the interest in the population to participate in it.

The details of it have been shared over the Taygetan media, to call it some way, as media does not work there as it does on Earth, but some of it may be comparable especially when it is related to scientific subjects and important news broadcasts.

The Taygetan’s response was far greater than what was expected.

Because at first, it was calculated that there may not be enough crew members to complete the necessary crew for only one starship. But now it looks like there will not only be more than enough for two starships, but nearly 3,000 applicants did not meet the requirements to be accepted into that project and were left in a long waiting list.

This is a great change from only a few years ago when Alenym couldn't find anyone with the desired characteristics to be accepted as a new Toleka crew member. Although for Toleka, those requisites are far more demanding, as anyone accepted here would be working closely with the Taygetan Queen.

As this project was widely promoted in Taygeta, especially in Temmer, it became media notorious there.

Therefore, the arrival of the first of the two ships involved in the project, also had to be shared in Taygetan media. Both Asterope and Alcyone are media stars in Temmer right now.

I've been wondering this for quite some time... Since time is something different outside Earth, are all the staff members on Toleka coming from same time period? Is this new recruitment happening at the same time in the past and the future? Or is it only taking place "now", whatever it is. I mean "now" is just a perception agreement, isn't it? I'm not sure if it has been explained and it probably isn't even that important. It's been said many times in other sources that some ETs come from the future to Earth from our point of view. Swaruus have explained that traveling through time is as easy as traveling distances and can be done simultaneously. So lets say people on the mission would have their vacation in their own time where their loved ones are, even if the mission time where the resupply happens is different and locked to Earth with perception agreement. Surely portals can take people from a ship to another time as well? I'm trying to grasp this and maybe I'm overcomplicating things for no reason... Does anyone have any better opinions or hunches on this? roll

#35 2024-04-16 22:08:00

akos996

Antti wrote:

I've been wondering this for quite some time... Since time is something different outside Earth, are all the staff members on Toleka coming from same time period? Is this new recruitment happening at the same time in the past and the future? Or is it only taking place "now", whatever it is. I mean "now" is just a perception agreement, isn't it? I'm not sure if it has been explained and it probably isn't even that important. It's been said many times in other sources that some ETs come from the future to Earth from our point of view. Swaruus have explained that traveling through time is as easy as traveling distances and can be done simultaneously. So lets say people on the mission would have their vacation in their own time where their loved ones are, even if the mission time where the resupply happens is different and locked to Earth with perception agreement. Surely portals can take people from a ship to another time as well? I'm trying to grasp this and maybe I'm overcomplicating things for no reason... Does anyone have any better opinions or hunches on this? roll

In my opinion now is always now and if I remember correctly time is passing way faster for Earth than on Temmer. Maybe like 1.6 times and getting faster?
Maybe we could see them living slower if we take the meaning literally, but with the very nice analogy of Dolores Cannon, densities work like spinning propeller blades. If they go faster than your perception they go invisible. Same with the so called rates of vibration.

Even you can change the perception of time with an easy experiment. Listen to some music as you walk outside then do some running for a couple minutes. You will clearly notice the tempo of beats spacing out. It's a weird experience because of adrenaline.
The same way it is hard to understand how flies and hummingbirds act so fast and take turns, zip around without making mistakes. Their hearts are beating at a different rhythm to ours, their rythm is different and perception of time is different.
I always believed that the speed of heartbeat determined the perception of time. Of course it's not linearly proportional, or true even. Maybe

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-16 22:10:05)

#36 2024-04-16 23:55:49

Horton HaW

This is just  for clarity sake. Remember, they said awhile back the time gap had widened due to earth's frequency dropping. Can't say about now.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/2-ext … es-taygeta
Quote:
Swaruu (9): It can and is. But it's faster and much more comfortable to do so from a ship in orbit. The main problem with doing so from the planets is because there is a significant 4.5 to 1 time slip ratio. That is for each day in our planets 108 hours have passed on Earth, 4 days 12 hours for each day on our planets!

Gosia: Is it the same time ratio for you now in the orbit?

Swaruu (9): No, from here time is only 5 minutes slower per day. If I had a watch and I synchronized it with yours, tomorrow mine will be 5 min slower than yours. Day after, it will be 10 minutes slower and so on.

Gosia: But you are still in a 5th density up there in the orbit. So shouldn´t it be the same as on your planets?

Swaruu (9): No. Time is relative to each person. It is not a universal constant as Einstein wrongly claims it is. Time in a planet is the average of the perception of the entire population inside it.

#37 2024-04-17 07:12:30

The new volunteers who come here for a year will only be gone for a couple of months from Taygeta Pleiades point of view.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#38 2024-04-17 07:27:13

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

This is just  for clarity sake. Remember, they said awhile back the time gap had widened due to earth's frequency dropping. Can't say about now.

In 2022 there was an another update on the time slip ratio:

ANOTHER CONVERSATION - 2022

Swaruu X (Athena): Today in Temmer, what you perceive as a normal day, with normal duration as you perceive it on Earth today in terms of duration, is equivalent to almost five days on Earth. That is, you live your day in Temmer and at the end of it almost five days will have passed on Earth.

Time is not something like a phenomenon, it is not something tangible, much less a wave or particle. What produces it is consciousness as something inescapable from itself. That is, you cannot be a person or creature that knows itself to exist, "I think, therefore I am", without generating a perception of the passage of time that is just the progression of your own thoughts and perceptions and how you process them.

The time slip gap between Earth and the other planets in other solar systems happens not only in, or with, Taygeta, but with virtually all places with planets in the same circumstances as those orbiting the star Taygeta.

The gap between Taygeta and Earth has widened in the last two years, and sharply. That is, the gap has increased enormously since 2020 and worsened in 2021. In 2019, the gap was 4.5 to 1, and now we are already at 4.7-8 to 1.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/time-mix … a-pleyades

#39 2024-04-17 07:28:55

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/4VLTkYW/Gold-Wing-2.jpg

Nice bike Tardisman !

#40 2024-04-17 08:45:50

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

Nice bike Tardisman !

Thanks Ariya !

Wanna go for a ride ? smile

#41 2024-04-17 13:17:29

xxayaxx

nice dress for the bride, but who's the groom?

#42 2024-04-17 13:35:07

xxayaxx wrote:

nice dress for the bride, but who's the groom?

In matriarchal society there are no kings.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#43 2024-04-17 13:57:46

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

Nice bike Tardisman !

Thanks Ariya !

That sounds like lots of fun Tardisman! smile

#44 2024-04-17 19:08:16

mes333

I am just catching up here on the forum as I had a bit of a rough start to the week so sorry to slack off with the transcripts and thanks Ariya, I will try to get some of the others up as they come along too. As I like to help with that also.

Sounded like an amazing event to be at and Mari looks absolutely stunning, though I am sorry to hear about the uncomfortableness too. Interesting the Black Knights ships are coming up lots lately I feel like I am hearing and seeing references to them lots in my own searches too lately. Sounds like the social media project will be a very interesting project and a challenging one to come but I am sure very beneficial bridging point for our societies and so that we may have a future chance for clearer communication and better way to connect even if only from the above side knowingly. Wishing for the best results ahead and looking forward to more positive vibes flowing in through social media too. I admit I struggle with online communications as it is always harder not seeing those beautiful facial expressions to understand and relate better with. I really appreciated the update and all that Queen Alenym expressed by the sound of things in her speech and to help make awareness of the human situation. Truly means so much so I am grateful for all this news! smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-17 19:13:42)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#45 2024-04-17 19:45:22

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

I am just catching up here on the forum as I had a bit of a rough start to the week (…)

Thinking of you mes333 and hope things will get better for you soon ★彡

#46 2024-04-17 21:19:51

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

I am just catching up here on the forum as I had a bit of a rough start to the week (…)

Thinking of you mes333 and hope things will get better for you soon ★彡

Thanks so much Ariya! Life being Life working through it! I can do tomorrow’s transcript for Mari’s so you can enjoy your yummy dinner smile

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#47 2024-04-18 04:05:36

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Nice bike Tardisman !

Thanks Ariya !

LETS DO IT!

Tardisman has a plan...

Once our friends “up there” open the Portals, we won’t need Heathrow or Gatwick anymore.

I promised myself the last time I went through there, that I would never do that to myself again. And that was before Papayas!

You can ride your bike or drive your car through the Portal right into this “neck of the woods”. A TR6 would feel right at home on the roads here.

And, if you don’t have a bike there’s room on mine. But then Mari will have to bring her own bike.

And, I’m thinking that when the Portals open up, there will probably be Med Pods too.

Zowie & I could really use a “Good Tune Up”!

And, we can ALL be twenty (again).

And, all of that will be something worth living (and waiting) for smile

Of course, some of us will want to stay home with their phone sad

Oh well, can’t please them all...

Whatdaya think Ariya ?

Sugar Mountain – Neil Young

Oh, to live on Sugar Mountain
With the barkers and the colored balloons,
You can be twenty on Sugar Mountain
Though you're thinking that
you're leaving there too soon,
You're leaving there too soon.

#48 2024-04-18 14:43:12

Ariya

Tardisman wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

Thanks Ariya !

LETS DO IT!

Tardisman has a plan...

Once our friends “up there” open the Portals, we won’t need Heathrow or Gatwick anymore.

I promised myself the last time I went through there, that I would never do that to myself again. And that was before Papayas!

You can ride your bike or drive your car through the Portal right into this “neck of the woods”. A TR6 would feel right at home on the roads here.

And, if you don’t have a bike there’s room on mine. But then Mari will have to bring her own bike.

And, I’m thinking that when the Portals open up, there will probably be Med Pods too.

Whatdaya think Ariya ?

I love this plan Tardisman!!!

Twenty year old me was maybe a bit too wild for this Earth. I loved being her though.

Yes! I’m all in for open roads and being able to travel. We must keep dreaming of this level of planetary freedom and technological advancement- that’s how we will create our world smile

★彡

#49 2024-04-19 03:00:12

Tardisman

Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

LETS DO IT!

Tardisman has a plan...

Whatdaya think Ariya ?

Twenty year old me was maybe a bit too wild for this Earth. I loved being her though.

Yes! I’m all in for open roads and being able to travel. We must keep dreaming of this level of planetary freedom and technological advancement- that’s how we will create our world smile

★彡

You too Ariya?

I was pretty wild & untamed at the age of twenty too!

My early days as a “Chopper Pilot”.

Starseed-MC.jpg

I’m thinking we should invite our Hashmallim friends along for the ride.

Then we can look like a really “Heavy Duty” Motorcycle Club lol

The “Starseeds M.C.” smile

I can see “The Boys” doing wheelies down the road @ 100MPH.

“The Girls” are pretty good too!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k9xm9SBjaKE

It might be a good idea to ask Senetre to come along too, just in case someone falls off...

And maybe Alec can draw up our patch & logo smile

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darlin', go and make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

#50 2024-04-19 21:13:48

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

LETS DO IT!

Tardisman has a plan...

Whatdaya think Ariya ?

★彡

You too Ariya?

I was pretty wild & untamed at the age of twenty too!

My early days as a “Chopper Pilot”.

https://i.ibb.co/GPLs9xv/Starseed-MC.jpg

I’m thinking we should invite our Hashmallim friends along for the ride.

Then we can look like a really “Heavy Duty” Motorcycle Club lol

The “Starseeds M.C.” smile

I can see “The Boys” doing wheelies down the road @ 100MPH.

“The Girls” are pretty good too!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k9xm9SBjaKE

It might be a good idea to ask Senetre to come along too, just in case someone falls off...

And maybe Alec can draw up our patch & logo smile

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darlin', go and make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Think it comes with territory. Lol. I do look forward to the day when many who need healing can get it.

Board footer