https://swaruu.org/transcripts/natural- … an-contact

ARTIFICIAL PORTALS
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/stargate … uu-of-erra

Guanajuato Anomaly, Portals, Drones - Anéeka of Temmer:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/guanajua … al-contact

#3 2024-04-19 01:16:53

Horton HaW

Re: Portals - Conversations with Aneeka of Temmer - CA

Lot's of tidbits there. I so miss Aneeka. Got all teary at the end. I know she is well though. The giant trees grabbed my heart also. Great to be reminded of them. Trees are wonderful. Had to go watch a vid on sequoias. Lol. Thank you Gosia! ♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-04-19 06:36:19

mitkobs

Most impressive from this info is the energy needed for opening a portal via spaceship/tractor beam/ exceeding the amount of continent Europe spending for a season of consumption and the insane spike of electromagnetic anomaly on destination place changing the polarity of the planet for moments while using it.

#5 2024-04-19 14:07:55

mes333

Loved the information shared and goes hand in hand with all the great information Mari has been sharing about Portals too. The energy needed is quite mind boggling and makes sense what was said about Large Hadron Collider and why they are still struggling as they don't have enough energy for what is going on there for some of the experiments. Although maybe they do now as we heard about them making a portal over the Solar Eclipse time?

I was very fascinated by Toleka's antenna and zooming in on a newspaper or ant truly amazing the tech is on there beautiful ship. I could see this coming in handy and though I know they can't peer into structures from what was mentioned other than with frequencies but I guess if one can tap into human made surveillance cameras within buildings or web camera within a home added with the frequency method. Then that would make surveillance quite a in depth and detailed ability. Aneeka's information is priceless and so very detailed and descriptive her legacy lives on strong with all the information Gosia has been fabulously compiling and sharing for all of us. Many thanks if I don't say it enough on different platforms of communication! smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-19 14:11:44)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-04-19 17:37:47

mitkobs

I ask myself if the eye in the sky(Toleka telescope) can be used in cloudy, dusty, gaseous polluted atmosphere. If it is direct scope magnification everything on the way will block it, but if have something else like the other thing that can map the Astral and create live visuals then it can see a lot more and with full details.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-19 17:38:49)

#7 2024-04-19 20:22:21

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Most impressive from this info is the energy needed for opening a portal via spaceship/tractor beam/ exceeding the amount of continent Europe spending for a season of consumption and the insane spike of electromagnetic anomaly on destination place changing the polarity of the planet for moments while using it.

Yes, notice the correlation with so-called density. We are in a world that is full of energy. So here in lower density we are pinched off in more ways than one.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-04-19 20:29:37

mes333

Horton HaW wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Yes, notice the correlation with so-called density. We are in a world that is full of energy. So here in lower density we are pinched off in more ways than one.

Thanks and I see what you both are referring too and I guess it is like the tip of the iceberg analogy… as in there is so much more to be observed or viewed than with the basic senses as in it picks up much more detail(s).

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#9 2024-04-20 07:30:07

mitkobs

Yes makes sense with 5D that is higher in frequency and sees 4D and 3D because is included.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-20 07:30:34)

Board footer