You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-20 05:08:48

Ariya

The Problem with Food and Diet on Earth - Mari

IMG-5571.jpg

The Problem with Food and Diet on Earth.
By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/IbHDyt53uMk

Swaruu Oficial Channel : https://youtu.be/IbHDyt53uMk

Premieres on Saturday 20th April 2024
12.00 GMT
13.00 BST
14.00 Barcelona
15.00 Helsinki

Chat is open, come and say hello !
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Lovely to see some of you all in the chat today.

Thank you for all the Superchats! I’m sure Mari appreciates them very much

Last edited by Ariya (2024-04-20 12:24:36)

#2 2024-04-20 12:55:20

mitkobs

Re: The Problem with Food and Diet on Earth - Mari

It does not make sense to say that plants that are meant for producing food are suffering when you pick up their fruits. Of course I know that some plants have to be destroyed in order to take their fruits(and vegetables) especially when is done in agricultural industrial way, but there are a lot of other plants that are perennial and they give edible fruits. Their fruits if not picked up will just fall down around the plant or the tree and it does not matter if someone eats them or not. They will rotten away and turn into soil and worms and other insects will eat them in this process. This is not bringing any suffering to such plants, it does not make sense if someone says that they suffer. And why the plants produce such tasteful fruits if they are not for to be tasted and to be eaten. And why these fruits can satisfy hunger and provide nutrients to the body if they are not meant to be eaten. So those are my points to support and justify plant eating diet.

#3 2024-04-20 15:28:58

Ariya

I am grateful to Mari for sharing this video with her perspective. I think this is an important conversation to have.

I agree with the approach that everyone should take responsibility for what we put in our body. We all have different nutrition needs and I believe our diet (and medicine) should be highly personalised according to the individual. We should learn to listen to our bodies and make our own decisions.

For all of my life I have always leaned towards being mainly vegan or vegetarian. It was always for ethical reasons- I never did it because I thought it was healthy. But I dislike killing animals.

However, whenever I occasionally had a strong craving for animal products I would listen to what my body needed. I think this is important.

That being said, Swaruu of Erra’s information had a profound impact on me and encouraged me to stay vegan for around 4 years. I will admit that it did damage my body. I had difficulties healing injuries, and my muscle mass declined.

I now eat a mixed diet, of mainly fruit, salads, herbs, eggs, fish and butter.  I also supplement with grass fed beef weekly. I see it as a medicine and a necessity to heal my body as I am physically quite active. The red meat has made my body much stronger. I cried a lot over this decision to kill an animal to eat.  I still occasionally do find it difficult. But I thank the cows for their sacrifice and understand that I love myself enough heal my body with the protein it needs.

I spend a lot of time looking after plants and I understand when and how they suffer. I sense my apple tree is happy for me to take a ripe fruit from its bough to eat. Sometimes the alimentary canal of a mammal is a necessary part of the seed scattering, plant distribution and germination.

Tomato plants and strawberries give up their ripe fruit so easily. I sense very little suffering involved there.

You don’t always have to take and kill the whole plant to gain nutrients from it.  Though the killing and eating of a whole carrot or beetroot is not an easy task for me when I have grown them from seed.  And so I don’t tend to grow these.

But in my opinion, killing an animal does create more suffering. I personally think it is much more honorable and honest to fully face up to the sacrifice, and what it means to the animal.

I have accepted this is part of my own nature, and the harshness of life. I know that this is something I need to be healthy and always thank the animal (or plant) for what it provides me.  I don’t have any limiting beliefs about karma. I simply have the courage to acknowledge what I need to do, in order to be healthy.

I liked Mari’s acknowledgement of the strength of the Earth human body. I have always felt it to be very resilient and tough. That was good to hear. It is important to love our bodies too.

Perhaps the most important thing is to just be comfortable and honest with the choices we make.

Even if that choice is pineapple pizza..! ★

#4 2024-04-20 16:25:11

mitkobs

More points. Plants that are seasonal they anyway will going to die after the season passing but will be reborn with their seeds in the ground. Another thing. Is not possible to see plants objecting with being eaten here in 3D. And is not possible to know if they suffer and have pain. But animals and people one can see that they object and do not consent of being harmed, killed and eaten. And animals and people have nerves that create awful sensation of pain when something in the system is not right.
If plants turn to be poisonous and distasteful as self protecting mechanism this will work for them, after poisoning and disgusting some intruders along the way. But if they grow tasteful fruits someone will eat them anyway. In nature everything is utilized one way or another. Everything is one mix of someone eating someone or something in ever repeating cycles. This is how life is sustained for eons and eons.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-20 16:28:28)

#5 2024-04-20 16:40:13

ro2778

Mari should convert the Taygetans to carnivores asap, then they can develop meat labs and she wouldn't require donations to feed the Swaruus big_smile

#6 2024-04-20 17:52:29

Ariya

Plants do feel pain. Industrial and mechanised farming is not kind to plants. It also results in the loss of lots of small animals and insects.

However there are ways of eating from plants that do not kill or distress the being. Fruit fall, berries, removing some leaves, or seasonal vine plants are examples. Growing your own, and having a relationship with the tree is ideal.

It’s difficult to be in the position to need healthy protein and to understand the reality of what happens to animals here.

Maybe the focus should be producing meat like the Urmah, for those who need the protein? I think this is what we need for the health of Taygetans and Earthlings.

#7 2024-04-20 18:42:00

Uurloq

I don't eat fruits. They taste horrible to me, to the point of giving me repulse and disgust. Last time I ate one was when I was a kid and my mother would force me to eat.

Same for most vegetables, though there are a couple exceptions here. But mostly they are very bad for my bowels.
I would eat if having no other choice of course, better than starving I guess.

I understand the ethics regarding killing animals, and I would also prefer the Urmah solution. I don't know if I would be able to grab a knife and kill the animals by my hands. Would probably get a bow, I think it's easier from far away...

In other subject, it's a bit sad to realize that even though she lives in an holistic society, Mari is still dependent on having a job (well, kind of) in order to feed herself. sad

#8 2024-04-20 19:00:29

Ariya

Uurloq wrote:

I don't eat fruits. They taste horrible to me, to the point of giving me repulse and disgust. Last time I ate one was when I was a kid and my mother would force me to eat.

Same for most vegetables, though there are a couple exceptions here. But mostly they are very bad for my bowels.
(…)

Uurloq, do you eat a purely carnivore diet of animal products only? Meat, butter, cheese, eggs etc?

I have heard some people enjoy this diet and see lots of improvement in their health.

#9 2024-04-20 19:18:21

mitkobs

If you buy food from city stores most probably big % of everything is GMO and there is no choice for people living in cities to find truly pure original plant food. So we all eat GMO and still we are somewhat fine health wise. Those who eat meat they also intake GMO because the animals are fed with GMO food. Yes, people down here have to be tough, they do not have any other choice. The controllers take away the choice without asking the people for consent about anything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-20 19:19:26)

#10 2024-04-20 19:59:17

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:
Uurloq wrote:

(…)

Uurloq, do you eat a purely carnivore diet of animal products only? Meat, butter, cheese, eggs etc?

I have heard some people enjoy this diet and see lots of improvement in their health.

Ariya / Uurloq

I’m really sorry to interrupt but I thought I’d share my personal experience if you’re looking for some anecdotal data.

I’ve never been vegan.

My diet is purely carnivorous. Beef, pork, chicken, fish, butter, cheese, eggs, pasta, noodles (many types), rice (Japanese, Thai, Basmati).

No soft drinks, just fruit juices. Fruits are apples, oranges, grapes (but not very regularly). Ginger tea and honey once in awhile.

The last time I saw a doctor? 2014.

During the “pandemic”, I did catch “covid” for 2 days. Very bad sore throat. Didn’t see a doctor.

Spiritually, I have no issues.

Everyone is different and should decide for themselves what works for them. I completely agree with Mari.

But man, wouldn’t it be nice not to overthink things and just enjoy our food (whether alone or with our loved ones)? smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2024-04-20 19:59:41)

#11 2024-04-20 20:03:58

Uurloq

Ariya wrote:
Uurloq wrote:

(…)

No, I also eat plant-based food everyday but it's mostly just rice and the occasional potatoes. Green vegetables I used to like, like lettuce (in small quantities), are nowadays bad for me. Just a little bit gives me terrible pain, so I stopped eating them.

Maybe I'm a starseed from a carnivore ET race, haha.

#12 2024-04-20 20:18:54

Ariya

Scott Summers wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Uurloq wrote:

(…)

Ariya / Uurloq

I’m really sorry to interrupt but I thought I’d share my personal experience if you’re looking for some anecdotal data.

I’ve never been vegan.

My diet is purely carnivorous. Beef, pork, chicken, fish, butter, cheese, eggs, pasta, noodles (many types), rice (Japanese, Thai, Basmati).

No soft drinks, just fruit juices. Fruits are apples, oranges, grapes (but not very regularly). Ginger tea and honey once in awhile.

During the “pandemic”, I did catch “covid” for 2 days. Very bad sore throat. Didn’t see a doctor.

Everyone is different and should decide for themselves what works for them. I completely agree with Mari.

But man, wouldn’t it be nice not to overthink things and just enjoy our food (whether alone or with our loved ones)? smile

Interesting Scott! Thank you for sharing your experience and approach.

Like you, I haven’t seen a doctor for over a decade (possibly more.) I think the key is, as you suggest to do what works for your body. And to avoid processed food. Eat simply. Use good ingredients.

I started to eat meat to heal a rotar cuff (shoulder) tear that I injured pulling a line in while sailing.
It did work. And I now eat meat. I physically feel better.

Maybe I just want to try some urmah made meat…

But yes, eating is enjoyable. And even Earth food should be indulged in every once in a while. Like cake ! ★

#13 2024-04-20 20:22:54

Ariya

Uurloq wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Uurloq wrote:

(…)

No, I also eat plant-based food everyday but it's mostly just rice and the occasional potatoes. Green vegetables I used to like, like lettuce (in small quantities), are nowadays bad for me. Just a little bit gives me terrible pain, so I stopped eating them.

Ok. Interesting!  Thank you for sharing ★

Uurloq wrote:

Maybe I'm a starseed from a carnivore ET race, haha.

Yes maybe that’s why! Do you know which star race ? Maybe Urmah? ! smile

#14 2024-04-20 20:37:17

Scott Summers

Ariya wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Ariya / Uurloq

I’ve never been vegan.

Interesting Scott! Thank you for sharing your experience and approach.

Like you, I haven’t seen a doctor for over a decade (possibly more.) I think the key is, as you suggest to do what works for your body. And to avoid processed food. Eat simply. Use good ingredients.

I started to eat meat to heal a rotar cuff (shoulder) tear that I injured pulling a line in while sailing.
It did work. And I now eat meat. I physically feel better.

Maybe I just want to try some urmah made meat…

But yes, eating is enjoyable. And even Earth food should be indulged in every once in a while. Like cake ! ★

Ariya

Owwww, that shoulder tear sounds painful. Am so glad you listened to your body and it healed well.

As for Urmah meat, that’s like Cat Pate (according to a forum member who shall not be named smile )

When the time is right, I volunteer to acquire A5 Japanese Wagyu samples (from different prefectures) for Urmah analysis... and if possible... synthesis... bwahahaha

Earth will never be the same again lol.

#15 2024-04-20 20:47:00

Ariya

Scott Summers wrote:

Ariya

Owwww, that shoulder tear sounds painful. Am so glad you listened to your body and it healed well.

As for Urmah meat, that’s like Cat Pate (according to a forum member who shall not be named smile )

When the time is right, I volunteer to acquire A5 Japanese Wagyu samples (from different prefectures) for Urmah analysis... and if possible... synthesis... bwahahaha

Earth will never be the same again lol.

I will choose the Wagyu over the Pâté every time! … smile

Thanks Scott ☆彡

#16 2024-04-20 20:54:02

Horton HaW

Well I had times I leaned toward veganism for spiritual and health reasons, but never completely. However, I don't think I felt I needed, but so much meat. I have always liked aquatic protein sources. Fishing can be enjoyable. It was interesting the information they shared. I think it important to honor your food, like everything else, but I never really stressed about it.
I do love soup and salads though. I tend toward savory over sweet. No pineapple pizza for me. Lol.
I do think supplements help with nutrition because every thing is so polluted. I also tore a cuff. No fun. The body heals. I have healed myself from some no fun injuries.
I like the idea of being able to grow healthy meat though for several reasons.

I was just thinking last night how resilient humans must be to still be kicking after all that gets thrown at them.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#17 2024-04-20 20:59:53

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

(…)
I was just thinking last night how resilient humans must be to still be kicking after all that gets thrown at them.

And also how each human finds their own way to cope, to heal and survive, with limited or no real resources.

There is so much going against us and yet we keep going. We are strong!

#18 2024-04-20 21:41:40

mes333

(TRANSCRIPT - rough version)

The problem with food and diet on Earth. Hello again, thank you for being here with me once more. I hope you are very well today. I am Mari. This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see. As you all know, YouTube is not the place to discuss certain issues openly, and this is one of those issues.

However, I can still share my opinion on the matter, with certain limitations, as I do not want to go against YouTube's regulations. I cannot give medical or dietary advice because I am not a board certified medical professional. After having said all that for YouTube, let's go on to business.

In this video, I will be discussing some of the issues I see regarding food and diet in general, but inclined towards what is going on with vegan, vegetarian and carnivorous Tendencies regarding spiritual and aware communities, I will not go into genetically modified foods or additives because those are very big subjects and I cannot even go into them on this platform.

As a basic rule, all genetic Al modified foods are very harmful to anyone who consumes them, and the same for food additives of all kinds, using the main rule that if you cannot read and pronounce an ingredient easily, then it is a toxin and you should stay away from it.

I have noticed that food and diet in general have become a big issue or problem everywhere, but even more within the spiritual Community.

The media is full of experts who State their professional opinion with supposed laboratory tests and studies, all backed up with fancy titles framed in Mahogany hanging on the wall behind their desks at their office.

The problem is that those so-called experts who are part of the Matrix end up strongly contradicting other supposed experts who also have fancy titles framed in Mahogany and who are also board certified Matrix agents.

The problem with them, and one of the strongest reasons why they contradict each other, is because of the economic interests that are behind them, as more often than not, they have been hired by large food or drug companies, who enroll those professionals to publish biased studies that back their products so they can be certified for human consumption, with no regard for what they really do to human or animal health and with a complete disregard for the most basic ethics.

But we we all know that deep down, that is precisely the plan, and healthy humans become a problem for the system and do not consume medical supplies and products, if you know what I mean. As I have been pointed out, the system has even labeled the need to eat healthily as a mental problem.

So if you worry about your health and carefully choose the food you want to eat, then you are mentally ill and therefore crazy, as you can see. Anything you do- that is not what most people and NPCs do- then you have a problem.

The system heavily discourages anyone that stands out, as they intend to have everyone work and think in a robotic hive mind way, because that is how they are controlled the easiest.

Most of the contradictions are about if one or another ingredient is safe for human consumption or not, and about nutrients and the studies that back them up. Yet the list of contradictions and differences of opinion between medical and dietary professionals is very long.

But besides this constant contradiction problem that is coming from the official medical community, we must see the other set of belief systems which also cause another set of complex problems, this time coming from the spiritual Community.

There are two main reasons why people turn vegan or vegetarian: ethical and for health. I know most of the people who listen to me are highly aware and involved with spiritual practices which may be a little shocking to you, but this is the data I have.

I know that this subject is full of contradictions, to the point where any person who wants to research what is the best diet will meet with countless contradictions and problems that end up confusing him or her even more, and my opinion here is also adding to that confusion.

But that is not my intent and I am only giving it here in case it is useful to you. But you and you alone should decide what you put into your mouth and why. This is one of the things where you must decide for yourself what to believe and what is best for you. Don't let anyone mess with your food.

No one can decide for you. As always, inform yourself as best as you can and from multiple sources, and then make up your mind about what is best for you. Spiritual communities and gurus have been pushing vegetarianism for a very long time.

It looks like it's started in India some 600 Years BC, right after the time of the Buddha observing official time frames for Earth.

It is strongly pushed because it is said that a vegan diet is necessary to be able to elevate your frequency, to become more spiritual, more etheric and also to shed Karma because you are no longer consuming other living animals.

It is said that if you consume animal products, you are eating death and if you are eating plants, you are eating life. We here see a problem with all this, and this is where my opinion comes in for what it is worth.

According to my historical data, vegan was introduced in India as a means for the overlords of that area to control the people, as it would keep them weak and sick. I am only sharing that piece of information with you. I can't know if it is the truth.

Then observing the concept of eating animal products is eating death, because you are also absorbing all the suffering, energy and low vibrations of the poor animal, sorry to say.

The very same thing happens with plants- PLS- and if you consume plants, according to the data of my civilization and also the new data found on Earth, plants are very much aware of what is happening to them and also suffer.

They give off a response that can be measured, a response that can be related to them experiencing fear and suffering.

They also have a strong defense response and mechanism, which is to liberate a long range of strong anti-nutrients to stop whoever is eating them and make them think twice about consuming those plants again.

And those anti-nutrient chemicals can be very strong, to the point where they must be considered as poisons and toxins, contrary to eating animal products where the animal is already dead, many plants are consumed alive and conscious, fresh, as they say, of course, as a human Lyran.

It is far easier to EMP sympathize with an animal who has eyes and a nose than with a carrot.

It is just the fact that a carrot or any other plant is far from the concept we have of what is conscious and aware which makes us empathize with another creature that is closer to who we are, like a cow, a rabbit or a chicken.

But ignoring the fact that plants also suffer, even if it is in their own way, is only part of another belief system.

What you choose to think is correct and ethical, even anyhow, from higher above points of view, they are suffering as much as any farm animal, and whether they are part of the animal or the vegetable Kingdom has little to nothing to do with the fact that they are suffering.

But here, and as you can see, everything we do ends up hurting someone. It is part of being alive because, as animals, including us lyrans, Must Destroy and decompose what we consume to survive, while plants create life out of Primal components in the soil and sunlight.

My data here indicates that humans and all lyrans have not evolved past the need to consume animal products, especially meat from large ruminants, as their correct human diet.

Many people on earth have been on a vegan or vegetarian diet for a long time, since they were very young or even for a few Generations. I am aware of that. Yet many of them claim to be healthy when they are not, and by far.

But I still believe that at least some of them have been able to develop the ability to be vegan. Yet it is important to know that not everyone can achieve this. Humans are not made equal, and what suits one may not suit another.

Many people have tried to go vegan for health or ethical reasons and have only ended up with very strong health problems derived from their bodies not being able to find their needed nutrition only from eating plants.

One of the biggest examples of this is regarding proteins, where many pro vegans claim that plants can provide all the ones a human body requires, but my data indicates that this is not so, as the type of protein is different.

Therefore, it is not appropriate for the construction and maintenance of human tissue. Many people who started to become vegans or even vegetarians at any age have stated that they feel great for the first year.

Then they struggle during the second, only to end up dropping veganism or vegetarianism at the end of that second year because of countless health issues and problems that can be quite strong.

According to my data, meat products digest easily and fast, while plant products rot in the intestines, causing problems.

This means that the amount of intestinal gas is a good indication of a proper diet, where the less gas a person has, the more appropriate a diet is to their personal bodily requirements.

There is no way to get over the horrible fact about how badly animals are treated in meat factories, as the amount of suffering there is is simply incalculable and there is no way to get around this.

Yet this cannot go over the fact that human lyrans as such have been consuming meat since the beginning of time, and their physical body requires it. Back in the day, there were no cruel meat factories and all animals had a free roaming life, but human nutrition facts have not changed.

In the end, we are all being consumed and even eaten by some something else, as we are all part of a food chain one way or another, not to mention all that is going on with the lizards. You know what I mean. The system, The Matrix, strongly promotes eating vegan for the greater good, they say.

But remember this other fact: it is easy for a farmer with a small state to become independent food wise when raising animals such as cows and chicken, while it is very difficult for that same farmer to be able to produce his own food only from vegetable gardens and plantations.

The reverse happens with big food companies, where it is very easy for them to produce large amounts of plant-based foods and very difficult for them to produce and finance animal products on the same industrial scale.

And then there is that nonsense issue about cow farts producing bad planetary changes. But that is more of a crazy conspiracy Theory. Subject: wink wink.

All these contradictions about what is medically correct to consume, added with what is or is not ethically and spiritually correct, end up confusing the public to the point where the mere Act of eating, regardless of what they are eating, causes trauma, as in eating, becomes a traumatic experience.

It is accompanied by strong feelings of guilt and even despair, when it was supposed to be a beautiful experience.

This is a subject where you are the only one who can decide what to eat, and why don't let anyone get in the way of your food, as there are downsides to everything, to every dietary tendency. It is said that you are what you eat, and everything you eat can be seen as life or as death.

You are not eating death if you consume animal meat, not any more so than if you consume plants. Contrary to what spiritual Masters say, you are not condemning yourself to reincarnate to pay for Bad Karma because you eat animal products, any more so than if you eat plants.

Eating plants or animals has nothing to do with your spiritual level and awareness, because you cause suffering whatever you do. So it is about how you handle that sad fact that counts. Ask yourself what is more important: to save a few chickens or the health and future of your children.

And I don't like to say those words, and you have no idea how much they hurt me, but I must, as they are the result of years of research about the correct human diet, research done by the Taygetans and by them looking for human data online as well, which backs up what they have found.

I know Taygetans have been vegan for Generations, but those are Taygetans and they have developed some enzymes that help them digest plant-based food more efficiently than what humans on Earth can. But there is another sad fact about Taygetans and their vegan diet: they are, generally speaking, not very healthy.

They are fragile, they break easily and they get sick frequently too, and it is only because of their Advanced science that they can more or less reverse their health issues and problems, and they also have taken their physical resistance as part of The Facts of Life, as how a lan body is.

This is until they discover interesting facts coming from other lyrans, such as from Earth humans, where the Taygetans are suddenly facing the fact that humans are far more resistant to accidents and even to illness than they are.

Most Taygetans wouldn't last 6 months on Earth before falling sick, with countless ailments, all derived from their diet, and how fragile they have become after Generations. This is new data for you all.

I know, as my predecessors have heavily pushed the notion that Taygetans are very healthy, and they may be, but they are also very fragile, including the strong men who are, generally speaking, much larger in average than an earth human male.

Spiritually speaking, karma is something new and only you control using your mind and your belief systems. There is no reason to pay for karma, as it is said in religious communities which observe the concept. Remember the main purpose of religion is to control the population.

Then there is all the fanaticism and the hatred even that the vegan and vegetarian Community has against the people who are not. Please remember that not everyone can be vegetarian. Each person's metabolism is different and many, most, cannot be so.

This is yet another example of the powers at be weaponizing something to their advantage, as this breeds fanaticism, exploiting the star seed's natural empathy towards animals and weaponizing it to create more separation and more conflict among the human population.

A dear star seeds, you are on earth and it is hard there. The ugly truth is that it is a question of eating or being eaten. The Irma, for example. They are a very ethical and conscious Advanced race. They have developed the capacity to grow and produce the meat they require for their dietary needs.

As large felines, they grow meat tissue in their food Laboratories, tissue that, although alive as a group of cells, was never part of an animal. We don't have that capacity, at least not yet. The technology is non-existent in Taygeta and on Earth.

Synthetic meat is not real meat and is very dangerous for your health. But even though the Irma has developed the technology to grow meat in a laboratory, they are also known to hunt their food in the traditional way whenever it is necessary, and they do so up to this day.

Advanced an Interstellar or not, cats will be cats. There is so much more to say about this subject and I am sorry if I Disturbed your beliefs about food. This will be all for today.

Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more, and I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari Swaruu

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-20 21:50:52)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#19 2024-04-20 22:03:06

mes333

Many thanks to Mari for this video and subject. I feel I need to work on this one a lot more... I don't eat red meat so much right now but I do every now and then more in the winter months as I feel I need to eat based on the season I am in. So more raw veggies in the summer months and more cooked veggies and meat in the winter months. I feel my body likes that. I have a bit of a issue with fast food or did so but have it down to a couple times a month now. I consider myself more of a fishyfoulitarian smile as I eat more foul and fish than any other meats. I have a similar practice of giving thanks after eating meat and to the animal as I believe we are all one and source so I was most likely that animal at one stage in the overall journey. I feel plants do feel and know pain as when one is mowing the grass you can smell it's pain or warning to other grass around it. A great one and cool to read all your comments and what you each do too.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-20 22:05:42)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#20 2024-04-21 01:01:15

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

(…)

And also how each human finds their own way to cope, to heal and survive, with limited or no real resources.

There is so much going against us and yet we keep going. We are strong!

Yes we are!

I always listen to my body. Mono fasting and fasting in general is very helpful.

#21 2024-04-21 01:12:36

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Many thanks to Mari for this video and subject. I feel I need to work on this one a lot more... I don't eat red meat so much right now but I do every now and then more in the winter months as I feel I need to eat based on the season I am in. So more raw veggies in the summer months and more cooked veggies and meat in the winter months. I feel my body likes that. I have a bit of a issue with fast food or did so but have it down to a couple times a month now. I consider myself more of a fishyfoulitarian smile as I eat more foul and fish than any other meats. I have a similar practice of giving thanks after eating meat and to the animal as I believe we are all one and source so I was most likely that animal at one stage in the overall journey. I feel plants do feel and know pain as when one is mowing the grass you can smell it's pain or warning to other grass around it. A great one and cool to read all your comments and what you each do too.

I would say the same. I like the seasonal and I probably eat mostly chicken. I stopped having as much ocean fish, scallops etc...after fukushima.
Yes plants definitely feel pain. Thanks for the transcript mes333.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-21 18:21:47)

#22 2024-04-21 05:11:53

okcs

Mari substantiated the rumor that the bad feelings animals feel while they are being killed go into the meat, and presumably into us when we eat them. So I guess the correct way to kill an animal for consumption is with a head shot from a rifle, without distressing it before hand by moving it to a place convent to kill it.

#23 2024-04-21 06:41:21

mitkobs

There is no way to prevent negative energies to contaminate the meat no matter how fast and humane is the way of the killing. Something of such energy goes in the meat and also there are energies of being a victim living in the animal as such animals are used industrially for meat they feel like exploited doomed victim with no right to live properly, with no right of the freedom they deserve.

Is I am the only one here who enjoy the taste of a good fruit, nothing can compare to the taste of fruit for me.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-21 06:42:18)

#24 2024-04-21 18:29:31

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

There is no way to prevent negative energies to contaminate the meat no matter how fast and humane is the way of the killing. Something of such energy goes in the meat and also there are energies of being a victim living in the animal as such animals are used industrially for meat they feel like exploited doomed victim with no right to live properly, with no right of the freedom they deserve.

Is I am the only one here who enjoy the taste of a good fruit, nothing can compare to the taste of fruit for me.

I think both plants and animals suffer. So it is ideal to minimize this. Prayer or whatever you want to call it helps. I eat fruit also. I just notice that people tend toward sweet or savory. I tend toward savory and veggies. Cayce talked about this. Attitudes and dietary choices. The chemical combining of certain foods with others. The understanding of frequency and consciousness has been kept out of serious discussion deliberately. As much as I am curious about our more ancient Gaelic history I am increasingly curious about the 1800's.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-21 18:31:15)

#25 2024-04-21 19:04:17

Ariya

mitkobs wrote:

(…)

Fruits are my favourite too. I like watermelons, peaches, pineapple, berries, passion fruit, bananas. They are all delicious.

mitkobs, you are doing a very good job at maybe turning me back to being vegetarian again…

Board footer