You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-20 07:29:54

Tardisman

Transfers to Khalthart

I’ve been reading for some time that “Transfers to Khalthart” have been approved and are in progress.

I’m wondering if this is the reason the hostilities have subsided ?

We shall see...

I hope the regressive’s enjoy their new home neutral

https://www.disclosurenews.it/pleiades- … age-terms/

KHALTHART

Khalthart is the planet where souls on Earth who are not adapting to the new crystalline patterns will be sent. It is an environment that has been talked about since the beginning of time. It is the planet already mentioned in so many prophecies, where souls that have not adapted to the new energy will be taken to continue their trajectories. It is a planet that is still in the "fire discovery" phase, age of the caves, and many beings who are wishing to remain in low vibrations are being taken to incarnate there.

It will no longer be allowed to embody souls on Earth with energies of violence, lack of Love, prejudice or any energy not compatible with the frequencies that we are rising. Those who continue, are irreducible and do not accept the New Frequencies and still wish to remain in the old ways, will not incarnate again on Earth, which is rising and purifying its fields. Much of the violence that we see today, prejudices, lack of love and disarray, those who act like this are having their last opportunities here. And if they do not try to change their actions, when they disincarnate, they will later be sent to Khalthart to reincarnate there and start over. They will be supported by the Divine Mentors who never abandon and bathed in the unconditional Love of Jesus. Many of us, missionaries active on Earth today, are already leaving the body at night, going to this place to help prepare this environment.

Also, in the future, many will be acting as mentors for these beings who are being taken to this environment. In the same way that our dear mentors come and transmit messages of comfort, security and uplift, we will also do the same to help these souls who are going to this environment. Star fleets are acting on this aid as well. This planet will be receiving the brightness of two stars, in a more intense way. Let us send our best vibrations to this environment in the beginning of development. May Jesus bless us in this task.

#2 2024-04-20 09:41:48

Aleksander

Re: Transfers to Khalthart

Tardisman wrote:

I’ve been reading for some time that “Transfers to Khalthart” have been approved and are in progress.

It will no longer be allowed to embody souls on Earth with energies of violence, lack of Love, prejudice or any energy not compatible with the frequencies that we are rising. Those who continue, are irreducible and do not accept the New Frequencies and still wish to remain in the old ways, will not incarnate again on Earth.

This is so stinky that no aware being would believe that. Who and on what basis in this process would segregate souls between two planets based on their charasteristics, santa claus with his list?

#3 2024-04-20 09:56:20

Ariya

Aleksander wrote:

(…)

This is so stinky that no aware being would believe that. (..)

Aleksander: a small request:

Even if we don’t agree with the information - please let’s just discuss the content of the post rather than make a statement about person sharing.

We can still express our views, but let’s be friendly and supportive of each other.

Thank you !

#4 2024-04-20 10:25:33

Aleksander

I see your point Ariya but I assumed that this definition is not Tardisman's and typical new age's movement from the internet, even fooling themselves with "things will happen automatically without doing anything and with jesus/budha influence". I perceive them more as rodents now because their delusions are drawing the collective away from its goal.

If this is Tardisman's definition, then I will certainly correct my comment as we are both forum members and I mean no harm.

#5 2024-04-20 10:28:38

Ariya

Aleksander wrote:

I see your point Ariya but I assumed that this definition is not Tardisman's and typical new age's movement from the internet, even fooling themselves with "things will happen automatically without doing anything and with jesus/budha influence". I perceive them more as rodents now because their delusions are drawing the collective away from its goal.

If this is Tardisman's definition, then I will certainly correct my comment as we are both forum members and I mean no harm.

Thank you Aleksander. I see where you are coming from.

I share similar view as you about the content! I just wanted to keep things friendly!

I appreciate your response and clarification ★

#6 2024-04-20 19:56:37

Horton HaW

Well I do not see subsiding of hostilities. And yes that explanation sounds a bit New Agey.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-21 05:38:23

Tardisman

Aleksander wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

It will no longer be allowed to embody souls on Earth with energies of violence, lack of Love, prejudice or any energy not compatible with the frequencies that we are rising. Those who continue, are irreducible and do not accept the New Frequencies and still wish to remain in the old ways, will not incarnate again on Earth.

This is so stinky that no aware being would believe that. Who and on what basis in this process would segregate souls between two planets based on their charasteristics, santa claus with his list?

smile

I understand how you feel Aleksander.

Let’s have a look at the subject “from another perspective”...

I have pulled many weeds out of my garden, and they end up in a compost pile along with everything out of the kitchen (and the bathroom).

And it is a “Really Stinky Mess”!

But surprisingly, something is always interested in eating that stinky mess. And by the time the bugs have done their job, and with some help from the Sun, that stinky mess becomes a rich soil that you can grow something in. (3 years - more is better)

I find it interesting that our friends “up there” (despite all of their technology) cannot replicate or print food that is worth eating.

They still have to “grow it”, although I would imagine that they can do it much faster and more efficiently than we can.

Nature (source) still holds many secrets!

Our friends “up there” also have a very high degree of spiritual awareness. They can filter out the regressive’s and prevent them from incarnating there. They pull out the weeds...

As Dhor Kaal’el said, “You can incarnate here if you are of a high enough vibration”.

Despite that, they still have to deal with an occasional situation. Perhaps one day we will understand what caused Starlet to regress.

Maybe the “Flat Nosers” got to her ? Perhaps Alex Collier & Kimberly Ann Goguen have had their heads messed with too?

I’ve watched it happen to many people, many times...

And, maybe the Andromedan’s allowed the “Flat Nosers” to come in and perform their manipulation in order to study it, and learn how to counteract it.

We have a very strong contrast between “Positive & Regressive” on Gaia. Gaia invites everyone in, which is what makes this planet a truly “free will” environment.

Someone can come in here and live a life to experience what it is like to kill, or to be killed. All WE can do is to stay out of their way and not participate with those who have chosen to live those lives (if we can).

Here, the weeds are allowed to grow up with the crop. Then the selection process takes place.

All of this provides “Catalyst” for us to learn, although I would agree that it has become far too intense. There must be a Better Way!

Our friends “up there” have attachments to Gaia as they have also lived lives here and gained from their experiences. They intervene when there is an attempt to end the experiment.

If they didn’t, I’m sure we would have seen another BIG Mushroom Cloud by now.

The “regressive’s” play a part in the creation process, which would not be possible without them.

We could not be “Who We Are” without our “Loyal Opposition”.

Every coin has it’s two sides...

Which side would you choose Aleksander ?

I like to think that if some of us “wish” to carry on with their “regressive ways”, they may do so on Khalthart and continue with their lessons there.

As James Gilliland often says “As you wish”...

And I must get back to my garden smile

Rules for Being Human :

1. You will receive a body.

You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.

2. You will learn lessons.

You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons, or think them irrelevant and stupid.

3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.

Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately "works."

4. A lesson is repeated until learned.

A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.

5. Learning lessons does not end.

There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

6. "There" is no better than "here."

When you're "there" has become a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will, again, look better than "here."

7. Others are merely mirrors of you.

You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.

8. What you make of your life is up to you.

You have all the tools and resources you need, What you do with them is up you. The choice is yours.

9. Your answers lie inside you.

The answers to life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.

10. You will forget all this.

Anonymous

#8 2024-04-21 05:48:33

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

Well I do not see subsiding of hostilities. And yes that explanation sounds a bit New Agey.

Patience Horton HaW...

I’m sure we would have seen another BIG Mushroom Cloud by now if our friends "up there" were not intervening.

It's been a long road getting to where we are...

Unless something "really miraculous" happens as per what Dolores Cannon, Laura Whitworth, or The Cat's have said, it might take a while to clean up and restore our planet.

Without Med Pods, we could be well into our next incarnation before we see "A Golden Age".

#9 2024-04-21 12:46:23

Aleksander

Tardisman wrote:

I like to think that if some of us “wish” to carry on with their “regressive ways”, they may do so on Khalthart and continue with their lessons there.

Okay, this will be very important message to everyone who will read this considering what I see and read on the internet nowadays. Please read this in with concentration.

Look Tardisman, this is very dangerous way of thinking. So I kindly ask you to not spread this idea about mentally/physically creating a planet where regressive individuals can be put. And I will explain you why this is lethal

Let's get back to Tiamat wars. From what Urmah say there was a different incident, with the same outcome that is leaving Earth under regressive beings control and complete mess in astral around our planet.

On the physical side this led to exploitation of countless souls for thousands of Earth years. Even if we assume at some point most beings on this planet and its astral side were regressive after Tiamat, then they found a way to tempt other souls to come to Earth. And this is how the balance was changing to like 50/50 let’s say with tide of time because they stopped eating Lyrans in some way and went into non-material exploitation as this is a must for astral egreggors to survive. And here we are in 2024 official Earth year with this what it is.

Another result of making Earth a free to use planet for regressive’s was complete annihilation of whole planet inhabitants which happened on Venus. Another maybe billions of souls had their experience end by being murdered, tortured and we don't know what more.

Another result was complete annihilation of Mars inhabitants. Now it is owned in 66% by regressive beings. I remind you that Saturn till 2012 was also under regressive’s control so maybe the same happened there? So assuming that it all started after Tiamat with leaving Earth as free to use planet for the evil, half of SOLAR 13 was ultimately ripped from life as we can't restore life there was on planets Venus, Earth, Mars and Saturn.

Yet another result of containing so many astral egreggores here is their influence spreading to other solar systems like Orion which as you can see is still in some part regressive. Now not only SOLAR 13 beings are in cohorts with “our” demons and evil egreggors but also beings from other solar systems.

And now definition you mentioned and this what you write states that “let's do it again on different planet” in maybe another solar system to loop that what was happening in SOLAR 13 again for countless number of souls.

Do you see now what would happen if your scenario were to come true? My hand is shaking when I write this comment because I understand what is the consequence of this logic.

And honestly if I were to agree to plan like this I wouldn't manage to look into mirror during other later incarnations as I would be ashamed when asked by other beings "why did you do this" "why did you allow this cruelty".

Now for those who will read my comment. This is how big for us Earth scenario is. Because we already understand what happened and what is happening and what would be the consequences of letting it happen somewhere else in the galaxy. It is our duty to make everything possible and fight to stop this and not let this spread further. Are you seeing this broader image now people? Our incarnation here influences not only Earth, not only SOLAR-13 but this is much more BIG.

If you are hopeless, if you were incarnated in a dump of a place to live, or living without loved ones. If you are being under constant attack. And into many other harsh scenarios. You may think “how dumb my soul was to come here, you idiot soul I am dying in first moment possible”. Your soul was not dumb if YOU at this moment read my comment and understand/when you are aware of what I write. If you already understood or feel different emotions that means your soul understood this at this particular moment of its decision.
Remember that we are on a scale. At one side there is boulder radiating with evil. On the other side we. You don't need to be 500 kilogram rock, do what you are able to do for planet and our sake as even 1 kilogram stone can ultimately overbalance the evil and make us victorious.

#10 2024-04-21 15:07:32

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Patience Horton HaW...

I’m sure we would have seen another BIG Mushroom Cloud by now if our friends "up there" were not intervening.

It's been a long road getting to where we are...

Unless something "really miraculous" happens as per what Dolores Cannon, Laura Whitworth, or The Cat's have said, it might take a while to clean up and restore our planet.

Without Med Pods, we could be well into our next incarnation before we see "A Golden Age".

They already said that Nuclear won't happen. Why use that when you have AI, optogenetics, neutronics etc... It is happening. That doesn't mean that I don't think it ends well. The question is how much pain has to occur.

I see things the way Ari describes. One can over complicate, but that can also be a way to misdirect.

This goes to Za'el's new video though. Much broader discernment and flexibility will be key.
I do think the programming at every level needs to change.
What is Earth? How do you see this realm? These are key questions for above and below.

That fine line appears to be where all the action occurs. Lol.

The so-called controllers have made their thinking quite clear. That is part of this. Transparency is key to accountability. So more must become visible.

Just want to add that I have always seen this as a co-creation. Ari states this plainly. It is only logical. One has to constantly question everything.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-21 17:53:10)

#11 2024-04-21 20:27:07

Horton HaW

Aleksander wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

Okay, this will be very important message to everyone who will read this considering what I see and read on the internet nowadays. Please read this in with concentration.

Look Tardisman, this is very dangerous way of thinking. So I kindly ask you to not spread this idea about mentally/physically creating a planet where regressive individuals can be put. And I will explain you why this is lethal

Let's get back to Tiamat wars. From what Urmah say there was a different incident, with the same outcome that is leaving Earth under regressive beings control and complete mess in astral around our planet.

On the physical side this led to exploitation of countless souls for thousands of Earth years. Even if we assume at some point most beings on this planet and its astral side were regressive after Tiamat, then they found a way to tempt other souls to come to Earth. And this is how the balance was changing to like 50/50 let’s say with tide of time because they stopped eating Lyrans in some way and went into non-material exploitation as this is a must for astral egreggors to survive. And here we are in 2024 official Earth year with this what it is.

Another result of making Earth a free to use planet for regressive’s was complete annihilation of whole planet inhabitants which happened on Venus. Another maybe billions of souls had their experience end by being murdered, tortured and we don't know what more.

Another result was complete annihilation of Mars inhabitants. Now it is owned in 66% by regressive beings. I remind you that Saturn till 2012 was also under regressive’s control so maybe the same happened there? So assuming that it all started after Tiamat with leaving Earth as free to use planet for the evil, half of SOLAR 13 was ultimately ripped from life as we can't restore life there was on planets Venus, Earth, Mars and Saturn.

Yet another result of containing so many astral egreggores here is their influence spreading to other solar systems like Orion which as you can see is still in some part regressive. Now not only SOLAR 13 beings are in cohorts with “our” demons and evil egreggors but also beings from other solar systems.

And now definition you mentioned and this what you write states that “let's do it again on different planet” in maybe another solar system to loop that what was happening in SOLAR 13 again for countless number of souls.

Do you see now what would happen if your scenario were to come true? My hand is shaking when I write this comment because I understand what is the consequence of this logic.

And honestly if I were to agree to plan like this I wouldn't manage to look into mirror during other later incarnations as I would be ashamed when asked by other beings "why did you do this" "why did you allow this cruelty".

Now for those who will read my comment. This is how big for us Earth scenario is. Because we already understand what happened and what is happening and what would be the consequences of letting it happen somewhere else in the galaxy. It is our duty to make everything possible and fight to stop this and not let this spread further. Are you seeing this broader image now people? Our incarnation here influences not only Earth, not only SOLAR-13 but this is much more BIG.

If you are hopeless, if you were incarnated in a dump of a place to live, or living without loved ones. If you are being under constant attack. And into many other harsh scenarios. You may think “how dumb my soul was to come here, you idiot soul I am dying in first moment possible”. Your soul was not dumb if YOU at this moment read my comment and understand/when you are aware of what I write. If you already understood or feel different emotions that means your soul understood this at this particular moment of its decision.
Remember that we are on a scale. At one side there is boulder radiating with evil. On the other side we. You don't need to be 500 kilogram rock, do what you are able to do for planet and our sake as even 1 kilogram stone can ultimately overbalance the evil and make us victorious.

As I said, I pretty much see things the way Ari describes. That said there is this other "school" side of earth. Which btw I don't think has been ran very well as a school. One example of how this is discussed.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/the-m … ix-english

That said there is a very slippery slope occuring with this kind of participation. Another view can be stated that the engagers in the Tiamat wars didn't properly deal with their issues, their shadow side.

#12 2024-04-22 10:56:19

akos996

Very interesting conversation.
I was genuinely thinking what Tardisman said was the way to go and it is how it's supposed to be, but what Aleksander said made a lot of sense and I was swayed by it.

Probably the best way to go about things is to stand our ground however things might go in this lifetime. (Whatever the truth is about this)

As many people have said this place is designed to get reactions out of us, making things hard so we either progress or fail. We can see it in a way that the school wants us to fail and this place is a hotbed of evil and we are here to kick back its advancement, or see it like a school with harsh methods that will go out of phase with time and if we fail we repeat the class.

Both are correct in a way. If we look at it in a life school perspective then the bad kids usually get transferred to other schools with their own kind cause they hold back the more advanced students from progressing further. It might seem like a naive way to look at things but both explanations make perfect sense. But I'm not taking sides as I don't know what's up with this story.

I'm not saying evil is not an issue, this is not good for "schooling" and we know better. If we interpret this as a cosmic war in which we are the ground troops holding back an attack then the answer is yes:
Placing the problem elsewhere is like ignoring the problem further, sweeping it under the rug.

You see, the outside world is like our own mind, every action outside shows who we are.
The Galactic Federation was tolerated forever because the members didn't have the awareness about the deep problems and just like we do things, get ignored and will bug our unconscious. We are the unconscious of the more advanced ones, the unconscious they are trying to fix. So some fix things by confronting them (Urmah, Swaruus, Taygetans), some go deep into it and meditate on it (we down here). Buut... if we look at it this way moving the problem is a temporary fix, then we will have it resurface even worse then before.
A good analogy is how people stop an addictive behaviour just to find another thing to feed their addiction (putting down cigarettes just to fall into taking another substance instead of confronting the emotional need that causes it)

There are no ultimate truths unfortunately and I am still very split on the idea of school vs war
but I tend to think it's both. It's a huge subconscious soup we are navigating through together.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-27 09:20:34)

#13 2024-04-22 15:58:02

Horton HaW

Yes Akos996. Both have validity. This is a complex subject. This transcript helps understand what is happening here though. That's why I have had a problem with cranking it up, but it's all contained. Doesn't seem so contained to me. One could say this collective manifestation is all about artificial, control issues and lack of emotional understanding. Even abandonment issues. All is One.

Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation - Yazhi (Extraterrestrial Communication - Pleyades)
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/tulpa … n-pleyades
Quote:
But to make things even more complicated we also have a real tangible 3D reptilian race that is reptilian in nature (the Kingu) that are also being parasited by the same evil reptilian ‘Tulpa’ beings that parasite human politicians as well. So the evil is not coming from a species but from a Tulpa. So both human form, or reptilian form, are being manipulated by an evil ‘Tulpa’ that the people created. Because there are loving and positive reptilian races that are variant of Kingu, just as there are evil humans as well as evil Lyrians.
And to finish my point, as I have explained before, people are in several densities at once. Simultaneously. So in effect, the people who are in charge on Earth, those in deep Cabal are also starseeds full of parasites, evil Tulpa ideas and entities. And those are also in Saturn as other 5D people parasited as well, and they are because the Tulpa evil entities use the human form as a portal to access the other parts of the same soul that lives in 5D. So that is how they are taking over the Federation. Using humans and Arcturians and Andromedans and whatever race people may be in the Federation as a portal. Saturn ones in general are not the problem, those are just infiltrated and they don’t even know it. They have been guided without their even knowing onto placing laws that benefit a take over from the spiritual side.

This one follows the other well.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/stars … zhi-swaruu

Quote:
Yazhi: Yeah yeah, in charge, but I've told you before the real boss here are the people of Earth and what they want collectively. Yeah yeah, what they want is manipulated by the Cabal, and in turn the Cabal is a reflection of the people. This sounds like nonsense esoteric... hog wash... yet it's the damn hard truth. As easy as people realizing that they need not follow those rules imposed on them by the so called overlords of their realm, overlords summoned and animated and manifested by them.

Gosia: They are in a vicious circle with the Cabal manipulating them and them manifesting a Cabal. It´s a dog running after its tail situation.

Yazhi: Yes, so, slap out of it! Yeah yeah, but then they will reset the society. Reset or not, it cannot happen if the collective does not cooperate, and manifest exactly that. Take it as a final exam. Either the human collective makes it or... they flunk it, and back to freshmen year! We are all going to die. Your choice if we dare do something about it or only sit and watch. You can either be a spectator or a main character.
Yazhi: Something more just from the point of view of people. Somewhere where the Federation treats them as members, not as some kind of sick experiment.

People there believe in everything except the one thing that is not a lie. They chase everything except what is worthwhile. Themselves. They are always depending on others mostly to know what and how to think. That's the problem, they do not think. Most of them at least. Realizing as a collective that all they must do is step out of fear and start believing in themselves not in what CNN tells them.

Gosia: Including us, they depend on us too, and you, to tell them things.

Yazhi: That's right, they wouldn't have to believe in us nor hear us, only themselves. But remember that in this case it must be a collective, personal ones help and it is from where each person must work, on himself and on herself. But it is achieved as a collective. Modifying the Collective Unconscious.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-22 17:05:35)

#14 2024-04-24 10:48:45

Tardisman

Aleksander wrote:

T: I’ve read everything you have written on this Forum Aleksander, and I write this for those with eye’s to see...

A: Look Tardisman, this is very dangerous way of thinking. So I kindly ask you to not spread this idea about mentally/physically creating a planet where regressive individuals can be put.

T: As I understand it Aleksander, Khalthart already exists, and has for quite a while. I posted this subject for discussion.

A: And I will explain you why this is lethal. Let's get back to Tiamat wars. From what Urmah say there was a different incident, with the same outcome that is leaving Earth under regressive beings control and complete mess in astral around our planet.

T: With regard to the Tiamat war:

Norman Bergrun wrote a book titled “The Ringmakers of Saturn”.

https://archive.org/details/RingmakersO … nR.Bergrun

In which he details what he saw in unedited NASA (Vatican) images of the Rings of Saturn.

From what Norm has described as large pieces of machinery, and incomplete sections of the Rings, I would speculate that the “regressive’s” were building a Portal, or a very powerful weapon (a Death Star) to be used against our friends “up there”, or against any Cosmic Race who could resist assimilation.

Think of CERN in a much, much larger scale.

Perhaps this is why the Tiamat war had to be fought, and had to be won at any cost.

By the time the regressive’s were defeated (but not eradicated), the UFOP had exhausted it’s resources and did not have enough left to finish the job by coming into the Earth and fighting “in the trench’s”.

The UFOP put up a Quarantine Field around the Earth (the Van Allen Bands) as an attempt to prevent the regressive’s from escaping.

Unfortunately, this did not work as planned and the regressive’s found a way to circumvent the Quarantine with Portals.

A: On the physical side this led to exploitation of countless souls for thousands of Earth years.

T: Agreed. But why is there a “line up” for souls to incarnate here ? Do we not choose to come here and have this experience ?

A: Even if we assume at some point most beings on this planet and its astral side were regressive after Tiamat,

T: There is always a balance between Positive & Regressive. Without that balance, “The Show” would have been over before it started.

A: then they found a way to tempt other souls to come to Earth.

T: Could you describe that “Way” ?

A: And this is how the balance was changing to like 50/50 let’s say with tide of time because they stopped eating Lyrans

T: I wasn’t aware that the regressive’s have stopped eating “US”.

A: in some way and went into non-material exploitation as this is a must for astral egreggors to survive.

T: Could you describe “Non Material Exploitation” ?

A: And here we are in 2024 official Earth year with this what it is.

T: We are immortal beings Aleksander. There is no “End”, only “Change”.

The “Souls” (if you prefer to use that term) have moved on to another experience, and perhaps onto the Earth to participate in this fight against the Cabal, in an effort to liberate our Planet and Venus from the regressive’s.

A: Another result was complete annihilation of Mars inhabitants.

T: As I understand what happened during the Tiamat war, a piece of Tiamat collided with Mars which resulted in the loss of much of the planets atmosphere and water. The Ecosystem of Mars was crippled.

There is much physical evidence to support this theory.

https://grahamhancock.com/mars-mystery/

A: Now it is owned in 66% by regressive beings.

T: “Occupation” might be a better word to describe the regressive’s presence on Mars.

Mars is not a very hospitable planet. It would be very difficult (if not impossible) to survive there without Zero Point Energy.

I certainly would not want to live there, although a visit might be interesting...

A: I remind you that Saturn till 2012 was also under regressive’s control so maybe the same happened there?

T: Saturn is a complicated subject...

The planet Saturn is a gas giant and is not inhabitable by our form of life. Only the Rings of Saturn are use able as a base for operations with Zero Point Energy.

I recall our friends “up there” mentioning that a Cube ship had been destroyed there.

If the regressive’s were “in fact” constructing a Portal or a Death Star at some point in time within the Rings of Saturn, perhaps they were attempting to continue with the project and finish it.

Fortunately they were defeated by the UFOP .

A: So assuming that it all started after Tiamat with leaving Earth as free to use planet for the evil, half of SOLAR 13 was ultimately ripped from life as we can't restore life there was on planets Venus, Earth, Mars and Saturn.

T: If the UFOP had not fought the Tiamat war and defeated the regressive’s, what may have come out of the Sol13 system could have led to something far worse then it presently is for us, and for our friends “up there”.

I do not see that UFOP had any choice in the matter. The war had to be fought and won at any cost.

Unfortunately, the war was not finished and it continues to this day. And now, the UFOP itself has become corrupted.

A: Yet another result of containing so many astral egreggores here is their influence spreading to other solar systems like Orion which as you can see is still in some part regressive.

T: It works both ways Aleksander. As I understand what happened during the Lyrian war, the regressive’s who attacked the Lyrian’s originated from Orion.

I would like to think that there is a balance between both Positive & Regressive races in Orion.

A: Now not only SOLAR 13 beings are in cohorts with “our” demons and evil egreggors but also beings from other solar systems.

T: Agreed. But there is a balance with Positive beings as well.

A: And now definition you mentioned and this what you write states that “let's do it again on different planet” in maybe another solar system to loop that what was happening in SOLAR 13 again for countless number of souls.

T: As I previously mentioned: Khalthart already exists, and has for quite a while. I posted this subject for discussion.

A: And honestly if I were to agree to plan like this I wouldn't manage to look into mirror during other later incarnations as I would be ashamed when asked by other beings "why did you do this" "why did you allow this cruelty".

T: We cannot make a decision for another “soul” (to use your terms) to live a Positive or a Regressive life.

That would violate their “free will”, and that would be regressive in itself. Only they can decide which road to take in their “evolution”.

We can only provide for their needs...

Khalthart provides a sustainable environment for the regressive’s to learn their lessons without destroying the ecosphere of the planet that supports them.

They can carry on there indefinitely if that is what they choose to do.

I would like to think that they will eventually “figure it out”, get tired of the bloodshed and their regressive ways, and prepare themselves to live a more positive life. 

A: Now for those who will read my comment. This is how big for us Earth scenario is. Because we already understand what happened and what is happening and what would be the consequences of letting it happen somewhere else in the galaxy.

T: I would think that this happens in many other places Aleksander.

From what our friends “up there” have said, we experience a “Duality” between positive and regressive through what is perceived to be fifth density.

Perhaps Yazhi will describe more of her experience’s in the higher realm’s at some  time.   

A: It is our duty to make everything possible and fight to stop this and not let this spread further.

T: Would you deny a person their right to exist and live a regressive life ?

A: Are you seeing this broader image now people? Our incarnation here influences not only Earth, not only SOLAR-13 but this is much more BIG.

T: As I understand the present situation Aleksander:

The regressive’s are attempting to transform our 3D Matrix “School” by eliminating 7.5 Billion people, and converting the survivors into “Cyborgs”.

What would become of this planet and it’s inhabitants would be an “assimilation”.

And it would not stop here...

Our friends “up there” are saying  NO WAY!!! They will prevent this from happening at any cost...

A: If you are hopeless, if you were incarnated in a dump of a place to live, or living without loved ones. If you are being under constant attack. And into many other harsh scenarios. You may think “how dumb my soul was to come here, you idiot soul I am dying in first moment possible”.

T: Why did you choose to incarnate here Aleksander ?

A: Your soul was not dumb if YOU at this moment read my comment and understand/when you are aware of what I write. If you already understood or feel different emotions that means your soul understood this at this particular moment of its decision.

T: I have done, and do as much as I can to raise the awareness of Humanity.

And I have learned many times not to knock on “closed doors”.

My dear friend Gaia (who provides for us all) is very stressed out with all of the attacks on her.

Something needs to be done to prevent our planet’s ecosystem from being  destroyed.

What would you suggest that we do with the regressive’s who choose to carry on with the bloodshed, and are “Hell-Bent” on destroying our Planets Ecosphere ?

I would think that Khalthart does what it is intended to do.

It provides a place for the regressive’s to continue with their lessons until they are ready to live a more positive life.

I do not fear Khalthart  neutral

#15 2024-04-25 00:31:08

Horton HaW

Hi Tardisman, Aleksander. Somehow, I don't think it will happen like that, but who knows. Here from a chat with Yazhi. More mind twisting. Lol.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/feder … al-contact
Quote:
Yazhi: The problem was generated in a complex way, and there cannot be a simple answer here that accurately encompasses what happened. But still there are certain points from where the problem comes.

It is true that a trauma generates a victim mentality as proposed by Tsarion and Jung, but for me it goes beyond the simple traumatic consequence of the Orion Wars or a cataclysm.

The simple fact is that forgetting, by remaining within the 3D frequencies, creates a feeling of loneliness, creating the "I" of the person that then degrades into a narcissistic destructive self, called the "Ego" under more popular definitions.
So neither the Federation, nor the Taygetans, nor the Council of Alcyone, nor the Urmah with their immense army of cats, can do anything about it because the human being is not suffering from the problem, it is causing it. And by this I am in no way minimizing human suffering that is real. This is a complex problem where things must be understood from several angles simultaneously.
Yazhi: Because the part of the Federation that is putting obstacles against helping the Earth is generated directly by the Human Collective Unconscious, being exactly the same. In other words, humans are that troublesome part of the Federation. They are the same. They are on Earth and 5D Saturn simultaneously. This is a confusing part, but I have tried to describe it with the phenomenon of mirrors. In other words, the humans themselves are blocking the Federation.

Yazhi: The problem is that it's not exactly just a reflection but it's a two-way process. Where in a holographic way, all inclusive, the densities are affected and influenced by each other. You would think that 5D is the pattern, but 5D just observes another pattern that is higher and more complex. You are not how you see yourself in the mirror, your true being has no form, you are only light, energy, expanded and unified ether. The fact that you have a defined form, I another, is only because of the ideas that we carry and that define us.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-25 00:36:00)

#16 2024-04-25 07:14:44

Tardisman

Horton HaW wrote:

Hi Tardisman, Aleksander. Somehow, I don't think it will happen like that, but who knows. Here from a chat with Yazhi. More mind twisting. Lol.

Hi Hortan HaW, are we having fun yet ? smile

Thanks for the memories...

I recall what Yazhi said at the time, and she covered every perspective view of the situation.

I think Gosia “nailed it” when she said:

Gosia: Your point is understood Yazhi. Still, I can't resist the thought that the game is too disproportionate for humans. First put them in all kinds of oppressions of which they are not even aware of because it is done from the moment they are babies, and hitting them from all sides. Basically their souls and bodies are 100% submerged in manipulations through which they are not able to recognize the truth from lies, and then on top of that they are told they created all this. I see it a bit unfair. Almost a justification for not helping them, I mean the Federation, because you ARE helping. This war is totally out of proportion. And you know it, Yazhi. If not, you would not be here doing everything you do and what you have done. If my dog is being abused because he enters a trap, I help him, it does not matter if what has led him to that trap were his own legs.

Yazhi: Gosia, that's the point I have been trying to clarify for two days. That from the ground, from the human reality, Federation, Pleiadians, Maitre and Reptiles who eat children, everything is generated from the base, the 3D, in the form of tulpas-egregors, that would immediately disperse if the humanity as mass decided so. Everything that you describe as what is done to-humans-unjustly, everything comes out and is generated from the base that is the human mind.

The human being as a species, as a collective and as an individual person, has more power than they have ever imagined, they just do not remember it.

End of Quote:

The bottom line is that the regressive’s have broken the rules, which gives our friends “up there” the right to intervene, which they have and are doing.

Since March 19, 2021 when this video was produced, Ari and his friends have “Blown Away” a Pfizer Plant, and I would not doubt that more has occurred that we are not aware of at this time.

Our Pleiadian friends are preparing for personal contact with the surface population which I am REALLY looking forward too smile

It is a question of what we on the surface choose to do...

Do we welcome our friends “up there”, or follow Klaus and the Gang.

That will be the line that divides the Positives from the Regressive’s.

I’m reading that Klaus is not doing so well at this time sad

#17 2024-04-25 13:05:21

Tardisman wrote:

I’m wondering if this is the reason the hostilities have subsided ?

We shall see...

I hope the regressive’s enjoy their new home neutral

https://www.disclosurenews.it/pleiades- … age-terms/

KHALTHART

Khalthart is the planet where souls on Earth who are not adapting to the new crystalline patterns will be sent. It is an environment that has been talked about since the beginning of time. It is the planet already mentioned in so many prophecies, where souls that have not adapted to the new energy will be taken to continue their trajectories. It is a planet that is still in the "fire discovery" phase, age of the caves, and many beings who are wishing to remain in low vibrations are being taken to incarnate there.

It will no longer be allowed to embody souls on Earth with energies of violence, lack of Love, prejudice or any energy not compatible with the frequencies that we are rising. Those who continue, are irreducible and do not accept the New Frequencies and still wish to remain in the old ways, will not incarnate again on Earth, which is rising and purifying its fields. Much of the violence that we see today, prejudices, lack of love and disarray, those who act like this are having their last opportunities here. And if they do not try to change their actions, when they disincarnate, they will later be sent to Khalthart to reincarnate there and start over. They will be supported by the Divine Mentors who never abandon and bathed in the unconditional Love of Jesus. Many of us, missionaries active on Earth today, are already leaving the body at night, going to this place to help prepare this environment.

Also, in the future, many will be acting as mentors for these beings who are being taken to this environment. In the same way that our dear mentors come and transmit messages of comfort, security and uplift, we will also do the same to help these souls who are going to this environment. Star fleets are acting on this aid as well. This planet will be receiving the brightness of two stars, in a more intense way. Let us send our best vibrations to this environment in the beginning of development. May Jesus bless us in this task.

This is transparently New Age propaganda. I can just about guarantee that this is not how things actually work. It's so reductive, it's almost offensive.

For one thing, not to pick at others' opinions, but I haven't seen hostilities on Earth subsiding. In case no one else is noticing, we're on the precipice of WWIII. Aside from that, I have personally seen some crazy behavior on the streets in the last couple of days and where I live is overall very peaceful.

More than anything, the notion that if someone is not up to someone's (who's, now?) illustrious standards, they're supposed to go be cave men on another planet? What, for your convenience? If someone, anyone, said this out loud to me, I would be asking, "Do you hear yourself?"

Also, final question: What does Jesus have to do with any of this?

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-25 13:05:35)

The road appears when you need it.

#18 2024-04-25 16:31:57

Horton HaW

Tardisman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Hi Hortan HaW, are we having fun yet ? smile

Thanks for the memories...

I recall what Yazhi said at the time, and she covered every perspective view of the situation.

I think Gosia “nailed it” when she said:

Gosia: Your point is understood Yazhi. Still, I can't resist the thought that the game is too disproportionate for humans. First put them in all kinds of oppressions of which they are not even aware of because it is done from the moment they are babies, and hitting them from all sides. Basically their souls and bodies are 100% submerged in manipulations through which they are not able to recognize the truth from lies, and then on top of that they are told they created all this. I see it a bit unfair. Almost a justification for not helping them, I mean the Federation, because you ARE helping. This war is totally out of proportion. And you know it, Yazhi. If not, you would not be here doing everything you do and what you have done. If my dog is being abused because he enters a trap, I help him, it does not matter if what has led him to that trap were his own legs.

Yazhi: Gosia, that's the point I have been trying to clarify for two days. That from the ground, from the human reality, Federation, Pleiadians, Maitre and Reptiles who eat children, everything is generated from the base, the 3D, in the form of tulpas-egregors, that would immediately disperse if the humanity as mass decided so. Everything that you describe as what is done to-humans-unjustly, everything comes out and is generated from the base that is the human mind.

The human being as a species, as a collective and as an individual person, has more power than they have ever imagined, they just do not remember it.

End of Quote:

The bottom line is that the regressive’s have broken the rules, which gives our friends “up there” the right to intervene, which they have and are doing.

Since March 19, 2021 when this video was produced, Ari and his friends have “Blown Away” a Pfizer Plant, and I would not doubt that more has occurred that we are not aware of at this time.

Our Pleiadian friends are preparing for personal contact with the surface population which I am REALLY looking forward too smile

It is a question of what we on the surface choose to do...

Do we welcome our friends “up there”, or follow Klaus and the Gang.

That will be the line that divides the Positives from the Regressive’s.

I’m reading that Klaus is not doing so well at this time sad

The transcripts are invaluable. smile
I think most of us feel like Gosia. It is too much. Yes there are multiple layers. That is a big part of the confusing nature of this. One must be straight forward at this level, but also understand the bigger issue at the other levels. Yes, I do appreciate the help. However, at that level up there this is also important for other federation members to see what is happening. Clearly, this has been leaking out and affects a much larger group. Earth is really a Nexus point.

I really am curious what other groups are now saying. Especially, the Alpha Draco.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-25 16:44:56)

#19 2024-04-26 02:47:29

Tardisman

crystallinemister wrote:

This is transparently New Age propaganda. I can just about guarantee that this is not how things actually work. It's so reductive, it's almost offensive.

For one thing, not to pick at others' opinions, but I haven't seen hostilities on Earth subsiding. In case no one else is noticing, we're on the precipice of WWIII. Aside from that, I have personally seen some crazy behavior on the streets in the last couple of days and where I live is overall very peaceful.

More than anything, the notion that if someone is not up to someone's (who's, now?) illustrious standards, they're supposed to go be cave men on another planet? What, for your convenience? If someone, anyone, said this out loud to me, I would be asking, "Do you hear yourself?"

Also, final question: What does Jesus have to do with any of this?

Your criticism has been noted crystallinemister.

I recall Papriananda saying that our Pleiadian Friends come in “many flavours”.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/pleiades-1-messages/

The thought of going to jail deters many people from committing crime, and keeps them on a straighter path through life.

But it doesn’t always work and some people choose to learn “The Hard Way”!

I do not judge or make the rules. I post this subject for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously!

If you have a better plan or way of doing things, I am sure we would ALL like to hear them for consideration crystallinemister.

As Quark would say “I’m all ears” lol

And, as James Gilliland would say “As you wish”...

#20 2024-04-26 13:19:08

Tardisman wrote:

Your criticism has been noted crystallinemister.

I recall Papriananda saying that our Pleiadian Friends come in “many flavours”.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/pleiades-1-messages/

The thought of going to jail deters many people from committing crime, and keeps them on a straighter path through life.

But it doesn’t always work and some people choose to learn “The Hard Way”!

I do not judge or make the rules. I post this subject for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously!

If you have a better plan or way of doing things, I am sure we would ALL like to hear them for consideration crystallinemister.

As Quark would say “I’m all ears” lol

And, as James Gilliland would say “As you wish”...

Your condescension has been noted, Tardisman. wink

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've noticed that this thread is irritating people and I suspect that you like that. I would've guessed if I were guessing that people who frequent this forum would have the judgment by now to know if a piece of "information" is really just a childish/childlike New Age fantasy about "bad" people having to go be cave men on a distant planet because the 'special' people on Earth want the place to themselves.

That is what I have an issue with, the notion that the self-appointed "special" people seem to think this is their planet and that no one else deserves to be here, when it's been made very clear to us that the Federation has set aside this planet for "humans" to learn the hard way. That is what this place is for.

Why would the Federation suddenly give up and somehow "ship" countless people to another planet for the same thing? And cave men? Fire discovery? Do you even understand how insulting that is to the average human being on Earth? I really want you to understand that.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2024-04-26 13:21:13)

The road appears when you need it.

#21 2024-04-26 14:25:47

Ariya

As far as I am aware, the Tays and Swa’s have never mentioned an operation to start a new planet with the negatives from Earth. It is a complex situation here, where many beings incarnate for a multitude of reasons.

Here are a handful of references and quotes, from the transcripts and videos regarding the transfer of people - in general - from Earth.
(All bold emphasis is mine)

Here Mari says that the ‘Elites’ are not leaving Earth:
IMG-5632.jpg

https://youtu.be/49TxzttbE54

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-elit … th-english

Next in this, Yahzi talks about the idea of mass extractions:

Evacuation of Humans to other Planets - Yazhi Swaruu´s Opinion:

(…)
What they say about this has been said for over a decade now in normal accepted ufological circles. It is not new, far from it.

I, on the contrary, insist that no planet is necessary for humans! Everyone comes from one already, already has their family, and that is already "covered". To think that another planet is necessary to accommodate humanity goes hand in hand perfectly with the same manipulation of spreading fears for mass control. It goes hand in hand with what comes out in the mass media about wars and famine. More fear.

Besides, there is no point in giving humans another planet if they would take Earth and its problems with them, since they are their own problems. They are not victims that need to be taken off a polluted planet and placed in a new paradise designed for the innocent little humans. It doesn't work that way. Humans and their belief agreements and perceptions are what generate the Matrix. If you take them away that way, they take the Matrix with them.

This idea of taking humanity to another planet is New Age Jesuit and is repeated by many, many people. But they only use what information they have and what they get from "respected sites". But the more socially accepted a site is, like Exopolitics, the more controlled it will be by interests and perception control agendas.

No one is lost at death or upon being extracted. In the end, everything that happens to souls on Earth is controlled and calculated, and is only for better or worse from the point of view of each individual soul's perception. It is up to each one to create his or her personal world, be it hell or "heaven".

(…)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/evacuati … -s-opinion

And here, Alenym talks about the impact of regressive entities and how it would not solve Earth’s issues:
Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

Gosia: And what if they are not being "liberated" but simply the regressive entities get removed? Without the humans knowing about it. And then the humans continue their evolutionary path.

Robert: Humanity, being the Source, has the tendency to manifest positive things.

Alenym: What is the use of removing regressive entities if it is humanity itself that forms and will form them again? If humanity moves forward, they themselves will dissolve the entities they have previously created, simply for lack of creative attention. Again, the control is in human hands.

It is true that they enter into vicious circles. In that case, it is the harshness of life, the obstacles and challenges that will cause the inspiration and motivation not to commit the same mistakes again. The need for friction for advancement is not necessary, as the Swaruus have said, yet it is humanity itself that has created and dictated the need for them to be so.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/exopolit … ple-expect

There are additional references throughout the transcripts that are consistent with the idea, that Earth problems run deeper than simply the removal of ‘regressive’ beings would solve.

#22 2024-04-26 15:16:12

Mizar

You know? I hear that kind of logic and I don't know why I think of Andromedans or Arcturians,

I disagree with cataloging everything according to vibration, reality itself is composed of all dimensions in unison, but there is more, there is much more, depending on the order in which things are placed,

If you only see high vibrating people from a random group on earth, you probably won't select people from the entire social spectrum, for example: if you go to the Middle East and look for high vibrating people, you will probably grab some Israelites who are doing yoga, contemplating a sunset on the beach, or enjoying the peace of their surroundings. And if they were looking for people vibrating badly, obviously many Palestinians would be selected, innocent children looking for their mother in the rubble, then you go and say, ok to this group that vibrates badly, we will send them to a new corral that is tailored to them, and that biased logic is wrong.
It is sick, it is totalitarianism and believing oneself superior, in fact what is wrong is assuming that position of superiority of using a planet and a race with the pretext of being a school, it is super naive to think that this place was a school, it is like telling you that In Auchzwitz it was a place where people went to work and then they would be free, I find it shameful that there are aliens who fall for those lies,
This place has always been a business for the same people who put obstacles in their federation, and it has functioned as a slaughterhouse, a torture center, a power plant, they use us as video game characters.
There are still hippie races that continue to believe that they come here to educate themselves. It is not like this

YOU SHOULD NOT go around pretending to be the cosmic masters of other races if you have not even achieved the perfect government system, your galactic federation is a fractal of how poorly the UN works, I mean that we know that up there there are a few races with the veto power and you allow it in the same way that people allow the power of the UN,

The only solution is to support humans who want to govern themselves, those who disagree with the system and go out to do something. Those valuable people you should be dealing with aren't here, you won't see them wasting their day on internet forums, they're on the streets avoiding some obscure law, or building community gardens, or empowering their neighbors to take control for themselves. of their policies,

léelo con la voz del caballero ikki

#23 2024-04-26 17:27:06

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:

As far as I am aware, the Tays and Swa’s have never mentioned an operation to start a new planet with the negatives from Earth. It is a complex situation here, where many beings incarnate for a multitude of reasons.

Here are a handful of references and quotes, from the transcripts and videos regarding the transfer of people - in general - from Earth.
(All bold emphasis is mine)

Here Mari says that the ‘Elites’ are not leaving Earth:
https://i.ibb.co/zVNQXhb/IMG-5632.jpg

https://youtu.be/49TxzttbE54

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-elit … th-english

Next in this, Yahzi talks about the idea of mass extractions:

Evacuation of Humans to other Planets - Yazhi Swaruu´s Opinion:

(…)
What they say about this has been said for over a decade now in normal accepted ufological circles. It is not new, far from it.

I, on the contrary, insist that no planet is necessary for humans! Everyone comes from one already, already has their family, and that is already "covered". To think that another planet is necessary to accommodate humanity goes hand in hand perfectly with the same manipulation of spreading fears for mass control. It goes hand in hand with what comes out in the mass media about wars and famine. More fear.

Besides, there is no point in giving humans another planet if they would take Earth and its problems with them, since they are their own problems. They are not victims that need to be taken off a polluted planet and placed in a new paradise designed for the innocent little humans. It doesn't work that way. Humans and their belief agreements and perceptions are what generate the Matrix. If you take them away that way, they take the Matrix with them.

This idea of taking humanity to another planet is New Age Jesuit and is repeated by many, many people. But they only use what information they have and what they get from "respected sites". But the more socially accepted a site is, like Exopolitics, the more controlled it will be by interests and perception control agendas.

No one is lost at death or upon being extracted. In the end, everything that happens to souls on Earth is controlled and calculated, and is only for better or worse from the point of view of each individual soul's perception. It is up to each one to create his or her personal world, be it hell or "heaven".

(…)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/evacuati … -s-opinion

And here, Alenym talks about the impact of regressive entities and how it would not solve Earth’s issues:
Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

Gosia: And what if they are not being "liberated" but simply the regressive entities get removed? Without the humans knowing about it. And then the humans continue their evolutionary path.

Robert: Humanity, being the Source, has the tendency to manifest positive things.

Alenym: What is the use of removing regressive entities if it is humanity itself that forms and will form them again? If humanity moves forward, they themselves will dissolve the entities they have previously created, simply for lack of creative attention. Again, the control is in human hands.

It is true that they enter into vicious circles. In that case, it is the harshness of life, the obstacles and challenges that will cause the inspiration and motivation not to commit the same mistakes again. The need for friction for advancement is not necessary, as the Swaruus have said, yet it is humanity itself that has created and dictated the need for them to be so.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/exopolit … ple-expect

There are additional references throughout the transcripts that are consistent with the idea, that Earth problems run deeper than simply the removal of ‘regressive’ beings would solve.

Thanks for digging up more on this conversation. The key here is defining "humanity". Not so clear. Since it expands to other "densities" as well. However, one can see why the idea of too many people comes from in a positive sense. When you have too much diversity and scale this could be thought of as difficult to manage. This appears to have evolved from too much permissiveness in my view. The recent information points to denial and disassociation going on as well at a much larger scale. I have felt this all along.

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Isn't this game a mental illness?

I stated the same thing earlier in this thread. No matter what views I try to take to understand. Events here seem too imbalanced. It basically could be called a federation disassociation. The environment is very quickly becoming too self destructive and traumatising.While every experience is valuable; to take contrast to such extremes seems to become inefficient and counter productive. I am curious what type of criteria do they use to evaluate success or set goals. I am very grateful that education is taking place outside the fish bowl by compassionate beings that understand the human conditions here. Honestly, I feel like some very important information was left out of the travel brochure, lol.

#24 2024-04-26 18:05:20

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Thanks for digging up more on this conversation. The key here is defining "humanity". Not so clear. Since it expands to other "densities" as well. However, one can see why the idea of too many people comes from in a positive sense. When you have too much diversity and scale this could be thought of as difficult to manage. This appears to have evolved from too much permissiveness in my view. The recent information points to denial and disassociation going on as well at a much larger scale. I have felt this all along.

Sorry if my comments were not clear.

I was commenting simply in response to the topic:
‘Transfers to Khalthart’  are they taking place?

I do not believe so. This is based on :

-Mari says, No the Elites are not leaving the Earth.
-Yahzi said No -  there will be no mass extraction to take humans to another planet
- Alenym advises that removing regressive beings would not solve the problem.

Mari talks about it here:
Is removing the Cabal advisable? Holistic Society Part 2. (English)

As I've come to understand, studying all these subjects and problems on Earth while at the side of Queen Alenym, who is fully invested in trying to find solutions to them, you cannot simply remove the Cabal and expect things to move in favor of the people, as many of those New Age authors say, the ones I mentioned before. Because the people are not ready for total freedom, as they strongly need leadership and guidance, or else they would fall into anarchy, and it will basically destroy society. With all the terrible consequences, destruction, and suffering it would cause.

And what is worse, the free humans in their current state of mind and spiritual and ethical development would simply form groups around charismatic or cruel leaders who would rule with violence and fear. Then, they would form clans, go at war with one another where the winner would set up a feudal-like state. Monarchy as it is understood to be on Earth would develop, and then humans would find themselves back in the Middle Ages.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/is-remov … -2-english

#25 2024-04-26 18:11:48

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Sorry if my comments were not clear.

I was commenting simply in response to the topic:
‘Transfers to Khalthart’  are they taking place?

I do not believe so. This is based on :

-Mari says, No the Elites are not leaving the Earth.
-Yahzi said No -  there will be no mass extraction to take humans to another planet
- Alenym advises that removing regressive beings would not solve the problem.

Mari talks about it here:
Is removing the Cabal advisable? Holistic Society Part 2. (English)

As I've come to understand, studying all these subjects and problems on Earth while at the side of Queen Alenym, who is fully invested in trying to find solutions to them, you cannot simply remove the Cabal and expect things to move in favor of the people, as many of those New Age authors say, the ones I mentioned before. Because the people are not ready for total freedom, as they strongly need leadership and guidance, or else they would fall into anarchy, and it will basically destroy society. With all the terrible consequences, destruction, and suffering it would cause.

And what is worse, the free humans in their current state of mind and spiritual and ethical development would simply form groups around charismatic or cruel leaders who would rule with violence and fear. Then, they would form clans, go at war with one another where the winner would set up a feudal-like state. Monarchy as it is understood to be on Earth would develop, and then humans would find themselves back in the Middle Ages.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/is-remov … -2-english

No they were clear. I don't think so either. I think it is far more complicated.

Board footer