You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-25 12:02:47

Ariya

Space News 21. April 25 2024, Kassia, Etorthans, Greys, Toleka, - Mari

IMG-5622.jpg

Space News 21.
April 25 2024, Kassia, Etorthans, Greys, Toleka, Asterope, My Youtube.

By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/6sEaiouud-U

Swaruu Oficial Channel: https://youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-04-25 13:08:25

Ariya

Re: Space News 21. April 25 2024, Kassia, Etorthans, Greys, Toleka, - Mari

Here is a draft transcript for the latest Space News.

*Please go to Mari’s channel to watch and support the monetisation of the video too! *

Last Saturday, April 20th, 2024, we celebrated Kassia of Erra’s  birthday here. She is one of the lead Shinonim girls who are part of Alenym and Nai’Shara’s guards.

Her birthday was celebrated in the red piano room here in Toleka. As she requested, it was not too big, as it was only for the crew members of Toleka with no external guests from the other Taygetan ships.

We shared nice food and a nice chocolate cake, and it was an enjoyable moment. She was very happy.

Moving to the next piece of news, the situation with the Ethorthians is as follows; Since they arrived for an auditory at the end of last year, there has been a steady increase in the presence around Earth and near the planet of nearly all kinds of Grey extraterrestrials, all of them belonging to the Orion Council.

Their presence here is welcomed by the local Galactic Federation as they see this as a step forward to improving the Federation's relationship with the Orion Council. Yet, we don't see an increase in Grey alien presence as indicative of anything other than their expansionist tendencies and probable plans. Because you don't need so many representatives in the first place, and secondly, what they are doing here is quite obscure at this point, as the Federation only informs us that those are all on diplomatic missions here, improving their communication and relationship with all the existing Federation star races stationed around planet Earth.

At the same time, the Urmah has issued a warning to the local Federation stating that what they are seeing is a passive takeover of this region of space, where their presence build-up is progressively seen as normal, while they go imposing their points of view influencing everyone in this region, all to their advantage with no necessity of any kind of hostile takeover.

The only kind of Grey extraterrestrial which has not increased in number in this region are the Zeta Greys, which are not Orion Council members and operate on Earth and around it with normality. The presence of Zeta Greys, who are also known as little gardeners, is always quite large on Earth as they are the appointed guardians of planetary biology.

Zeta Greys are quite harmless, although they are also quite disrespectful and unempathetic towards the people they take, mostly for medical reasons in favor of the abductee, all this without mentioning that there are many species of little gray aliens, where many of them look a lot like Zeta Greys but are in fact biological robots in favor of several races, nearly all of them of reptilian lineage.

Those are considered only to be assets of other star races and are considered almost as biological drones, so they are not considered as a species as they do not have a culture of their own either.

In other news, the situation with the Taygetan ships is as follows; Toleka is running normally and functioning properly after her 3 to 4 month long repair and service by the supply and maintenance ship Saska 1. She appears to be running normally, and there is no longer anything major to repair except for the forward portside internal service elevator, which no one seems to be able to fix or even cares to attempt a repair as we are all used to living without it.

Saska 1 this morning de-docked from from Toleka’s port side and moved to dock with Asterope, just a few miles away in a slightly higher orbit, as she will be aiding the repair of loose hull plates, some of which surround the engine housings at her stern.

Then they will proceed to install human telecommunications equipment inside Asterope, mostly workstations and their computers. They will also continue to do the same for Vigilant Eagle, which is halfway through having her human communications and computers installed inside.

And this takes me to the next point. My friends at CIC have told me about several theories that are being shared over social media related to our artificial intelligence. Please know this: the advanced quantum holographic computers that run these starships are not connected to the human internet in any way.

This is very important. Whenever someone is or was in contact with my group, they were always talking and are always talking to a biological person, never to any type of artificial intelligence, not to advanced Taygetan or any human equivalent.

The system, Taygetan quantum holographic computers use is not compatible in any way with the digital systems found in human computers, and their connection interface is a real nightmare. Whenever it was said that our computers would take over, it would be only at a theoretical level at this point, as the quantum holographic computer to digital human computer communication link and interface problem would have to be solved first.

Furthermore, advanced Taygetan artificial intelligence does not have as much control over any aspect of our lives, systems, and communications as human artificial intelligence does on Earth. We have another concept for artificial intelligence, and we know better before granting it too much control or full control over critical aspects of our culture and lives. This means that the real decision-making will always come from a biological Taygetan Lyrian person and not from a cold computer, no matter how advanced it may be.

Also, understand something else that is very important: a computer, advanced or not, holographic or digital, is only as good as what was programmed in it. And even if it is sentient, it will always be a reflection of the ethics, values, and culture of its creators.

On Earth, human artificial intelligence is invasive because its creators are so. In countless other advanced interstellar societies, artificial intelligence is cooperative, helpful as a tool, and non-invasive. You can learn a lot about a society and culture by observing how its artificial intelligence works and thinks.

Whenever the crew of the Asterope and the Alcyone start to enter the human internet, it will be people and not artificial intelligence with whom you will be interacting. This subject leads me to say a few words about my YouTube channel and myself.

I have never used any type of artificial intelligence to write any one of my subjects, and I will never use one. These words are coming from my biological brain and its connection to Source. It is me typing on a human-built keyboard with my 10 little feminine fingers.

You can see this is true because I make mistakes, because neither English nor Spanish are my native language. And although I am fluent in both of them, as well as with several other Earth languages, they are all learned, so my writing is not perfect.

It is me, Mari, who bothers to sit in front of a computer for hours a day to create content with my head and fingers. I only use an artificial voice because I am not allowed to talk with my real voice. However, even if I could, it would be quite difficult and tiring for me to first write my content and then talk it with a microphone.

But having said that, if I could, I would prefer to talk directly with my voice in a podcast manner, so that's why I use a voice generator.

Moving on to this subject a little more, my YouTube channel is about what I write, not about the images and little videos I place there, which are only ornaments. That's why I may repeat them so much, also because they give me a lot of problems with YouTube because of copyright issues. So I must reuse the ones which I know will not give me any problems.

I may sometimes use specific images or some others that may be appropriate for the subject in one or another place in my video, but I do not always have the time to do so. I could create much more elaborate videos if I didn't upload new ones daily, but I see no point in doing so as images are only cosmetic.

I could also produce computer-generated images that are closer to what I would want to represent, yes I could, but as I am writing and uploading new subjects daily, I don't have the time to generate them either, at least not right now. But as I said above, my YouTube channel is about what I say in the video and the text I write, not about the images.

The same happens with music. I do not use it because it also gives me a lot of problems with copyright issues, even the ones which are supposed to be free of royalties.

But please know that I am Mari, and I am the one who is writing always and with no electronic aid, because then my content would have no sense and no purpose.

This takes me to your kind donations. I do not mention them too much in my videos because I do not want to make my YouTube channel about the money, because it is about the content. I only started to mention donations and accept donations out of pure survival necessity, for the complicated reasons I have shared with you in other videos, and I see no need to repeat them here.

If I did not mention donations and accept donations, then I would not be able to eat and therefore I would not be able to write, because my needs are not the same as the ones of the Taygetans who do not depend on anything from Earth, but I do, mostly for food.

I do not want to produce exclusive content for donors or for people who pay more, as many YouTube channels do, because in the first place, I don't have the time to physically write more subjects as they are heavily taxing for me, my body and brain, and in the second place, I believe all my information should be free for everyone to see.

Please know that I am extremely grateful and thankful to all of you who have been supporting me and my group with your donations, even more so with all of you who have repetitively helped me. Thank you, my words of gratitude are not enough. You are literally keeping me alive as this is the only way I can generate any income for all that is needed.

A great thank you to all of you who are supporting me through YouTube, mercadopago, and through my new PayPal donation link, which is finally up and running after several months of attempts to make it work.

This will be all for today. Thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing, and subscribing for more. I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari.

As mentioned by Mari:
PayPal donation link on the Swaruu Oficial Youtube Channel:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_b … GLQL9QVU9N

From the channel front page here:
https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#3 2024-04-25 13:25:45

Ariya

IMG-5624.gif
Best wishes to Kassia for her birthday last Saturday April 20th !

Thank you for everything you do!!

Much love ★

#4 2024-04-25 13:31:03

Thank you for the updates, Mari Swaruu and thank you also to Ariya for posting the link and especially the transcription. I really appreciate being able to read the transcript after I watch the video. It helps me retain the ideas.

Happy Birthday, Kassia! Always happy to hear about parties in the red piano room.

This creeping in of Orion Council representatives seems like cause for concern. What do they want here? Is everyone just enthusiastic about controlled realities, or is there something more bringing them into our midst?

If I haven't said it before, I am excited for the eventual (possible) Taygetan social media project. I am tempering my expectations a bit, remembering how generally uninterested humans were in the First Contact program. I only wish I would've been more prepared when I was contacted. I did believe the person I talked with, but it was overwhelming. I really wasn't ready to have that conversation, but the project did really happen for those who are only hearing of it. Lots of other people I knew at the time were contacted, though they didn't believe it.

The road appears when you need it.

#5 2024-04-25 14:05:23

mes333

Happy Birthday to Kassia of Erra sounded like a lovely celebration with some great food, family and fun!
dSdoQogGblKnid5Wb3.gif

Thanks for the transcript Ariya ~:0) I have been watching the video's first these days and then reading the transcripts helps me to pick up on things I might of missed first go through so I appreciate both and to support Mari too!

Sounds like so much is going on above as well as below in this earthly plane as is stated quite a bit like the reflection of the moon in the water which also gives off lots of light like the source. It does seem like a strong move with more greys coming in as the motives are being clearly expressed with that kind of a move which is undeniable.

I appreciate Mari mentioning about how she is a person writing the content and words expressed throughout her video's. I can feel that with the words and ways in which she expresses herself and describes deeper understandings of subjects and topics with I am only beginning to understand a bit more. I feel that personal touch through her video's, so I always had a sense it was her and not a type of AI, even if the thought had popped up in my head here or there it never stuck for me. Thank you once again for all the news you share with us Mari and to all Taygetan crew above! ❤️

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-25 14:16:28)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-04-25 17:18:46

Horton HaW

Happy belated birthday Kassia! It is nice that they take time to celebrate and be social. Thank goodness for the Urmah telling them straight. Their increase cannot be good. It's diplomacy, yeah, yeah. Just like all the diplomacy being spread all over this quadrant. Everything up to this looks like a takeover, especially after those treaties. These local groups, at least, are seriously off.

Thank you Mari and everyone up there! Thank you Ariya for the transcript.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2024-04-25 20:30:50

Meridianwoman

Ariya wrote:

As mentioned by Mari:

~~~~~~~~~
PAYPAL yes!  I was finally able to send pesos today, all in one step!  It was the easiest way for me.
I tried to register for WISE but didn't want to send them a pic of my Passportand other for ID confirmation

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#8 2024-04-25 20:51:15

Horton HaW

Meridianwoman wrote:
Ariya wrote:

As mentioned by Mari:

~~~~~~~~~
PAYPAL yes!  I was finally able to send pesos today, all in one step!  It was the easiest way for me.
I tried to register for WISE but didn't want to send them a pic of my Passportand other for ID confirmation

Yes, I am very careful about sending personal information. I don't like Paypal, but it made it super easy. The CiC thank you was very sweet. Of course, it went to spam. I wish there were better options. Paypal has new AI agreements coming.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-25 20:52:28)

#9 2024-04-25 21:41:03

Pymander

Anyone know if the drawing of Asterope in the YouTube thumbnail is an accurate diagram of the ship (like the one for Toleka)?...or just a general depiction? Their ships look so cool! I know that if I were an ET kid, I'd have posters and diagrams of all the different classes of ships on my walls.

Also, I wish I could donate more regularly to them, but, groceries and the cost of living have really increased this past year.

Lastly, not surprising at all that the GF would sign a treaty with the Orion Council then bring in more Orion greys to "help." I have said this before but I really think this Earth conflict is much bigger than just "saving the humans."

Last edited by Pymander (2024-04-25 22:01:29)

#10 2024-04-26 00:10:27

Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for the Orion council please.

They have taken over planets and regions without any conflict. While the races that sat back and did nothing, are now in a position they can not do anything about it, as they will be seen as the aggressors. They are experts at mind f*cking the emotional races.

Hats off to you Orion Council.

#11 2024-04-26 00:26:05

wandereringsoul wrote:

They have taken over planets and regions without any conflict. While the races that sat back and did nothing, are now in a position they can not do anything about it, as they will be seen as the aggressors. They are experts at mind f*cking the emotional races.

Yes isn’t it an amazing achievement.
Brava!

Last edited by EmmaLouise/WhiteAvatar (2024-04-26 00:27:24)

“The true value of a human being is determined primarily by how he has attained liberation from the self." Albert Einstein.

#12 2024-04-26 00:38:04

Paganini

That’s the genius of narcissism. And who gives a shit if they’re seen as the aggressors? It’s not like the GF sees clearly anyway.

wandereringsoul wrote:

In La'kech

#13 2024-04-26 01:01:07

Horton HaW

Well hopefully, the bright light will illuminate them a bit more. So those who aren't in a trance or whatever will see what is actually happening.

#14 2024-04-26 01:05:10

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

Anyone know if the drawing of Asterope in the YouTube thumbnail is an accurate diagram of the ship (like the one for Toleka)?...or just a general depiction? Their ships look so cool! I know that if I were an ET kid, I'd have posters and diagrams of all the different classes of ships on my walls.

Also, I wish I could donate more regularly to them, but, groceries and the cost of living have really increased this past year.

Lastly, not surprising at all that the GF would sign a treaty with the Orion Council then bring in more Orion greys to "help." I have said this before but I really think this Earth conflict is much bigger than just "saving the humans."

I don't think they can show real things. Yes, everything is increasing. That's all the money they are siphoning to fund their sick agendas.

#15 2024-04-26 01:13:37

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I kind of want to do a simple group message sent to the reps that simply emphatically said NO!

#16 2024-04-26 01:47:42

Horton HaW wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

I kind of want to do a simple group message sent to the reps that simply emphatically said NO!

Thats a kind thought Horton.
I'm sure there's a ton of them, but cant do anything about it because they're just insignificant shrimp to the size and power of the Orion council.

Can someone remind me what chapter were on in this play?

#17 2024-04-26 02:00:05

Horton HaW

Pretty far along, but remember this is a B movie so not sure what the climax will look like.
Maybe Music?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdMzywoUbE

mqdefault.webp

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-26 03:11:19)

#18 2024-04-26 04:12:32

Horton HaW wrote:

Pretty far along, but remember this is a B movie so not sure what the climax will look like.
Maybe Music?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOdMzywoUbE

https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/cOdMzywoUbE/mqdefault.webp

LOL...

Thats funny.

That be soo good to experience. I can laugh my way back to the astral and stamp this life as the most bizarre.

#19 2024-04-26 07:59:53

akos996

Man, the internet is such an amazing thing. I never would've thought I would take a part in such a thing like this.
And personally as a donator I would never expect extra content because of the donations. It is our thanks for the great effort that would be impossible without the team. It's the least we can do.

#20 2024-04-26 08:44:29

Marak60

The GREY creep.... was listening to this today and as soon as they said the greys are increasing their presents (and not the good ones) it immediately came to mind that this was related to the "false" alien  invasion... The cabal will use a range of things to pull this off! They will need their Blue Beam tech, their reversed engineered ET craft and you can bet the farm they will sprinkle all this with a dash of REAL alien ship EG: the extra greys we now see! To me it just feels as if this is a prelude to the final show down... They literally have the entire world at war (we are in WW3 already) and this would just cap it off...

However, I must ask and be frank here.... If the grey's do show up on the cabal's side and take part in the invasion will our allies (Taygetan's and Urmaha's etc..) step in? Because if the event that I think is coming, does come to pass, it will be game over without physical intervention from our Stella friends... Just saying!

So can the question be openly asked from them to give a definate answer on that please, just a YES or NO.. it really is that simple!

Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#21 2024-04-26 10:39:16

Tardisman

I might think of the Orion Council's decision to send the "Gray's" in as an act of desperation.

Perhaps they haven't got enough "Real Flesh & Bones" left in their ranks to carry on with the "Occupation".

Either their "Boys" have joined with the positive races in Orion to defeat their corrupted council (Fed), or they've been sent to Khalthart smile

#22 2024-04-26 12:51:51

Ariya

crystallinemister wrote:

If I haven't said it before, I am excited for the eventual (possible) Taygetan social media project. I am tempering my expectations a bit, remembering how generally uninterested humans were in the First Contact program. I only wish I would've been more prepared when I was contacted. I did believe the person I talked with, but it was overwhelming. I really wasn't ready to have that conversation, but the project did really happen for those who are only hearing of it. Lots of other people I knew at the time were contacted, though they didn't believe it.

Yes, it is exciting! It will be nice to be joined by some more awake, positive, intelligent ‘starseeds’ on social media!

I also remember First Contact on Google plus amongst other places.

I think it will be different this time. It is a completely separate project, with different objectives & methods. Plus there is more historical data, research and experience for the participants to draw from.

And I also hope it is a more enjoyable experience this time, for the Taygetans who wish to participate.

#23 2024-04-26 18:41:07

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:

Man, the internet is such an amazing thing. I never would've thought I would take a part in such a thing like this.
And personally as a donator I would never expect extra content because of the donations. It is our thanks for the great effort that would be impossible without the team. It's the least we can do.

Yes. The internet was something they thought they controlled completely. It is a double edged sword. It is this obsession with control that will be their undoing.

#24 2024-04-26 18:47:28

Horton HaW

Ariya wrote:
crystallinemister wrote:

Yes, it is exciting! It will be nice to be joined by some more awake, positive, intelligent ‘starseeds’ on social media!

I also remember First Contact on Google plus amongst other places.

I think it will be different this time. It is a completely separate project, with different objectives & methods. Plus there is more historical data, research and experience for the participants to draw from.

And I also hope it is a more enjoyable experience this time, for the Taygetans who wish to participate.

I am glad you clarified this. I felt this should be stated.
As they let more water into the fishbowl I hope they can still enjoy the swim.

#25 2024-04-26 19:37:53

Tardisman

I've been thinking about what Mari said with regard to the "interfacing" equipment that they are building to connect with our technology.

By assuming control of satellite communications, they can "weed out" the Cyborg element and trace it back to it's origin...

It should not be a difficult operation as it is right in their neighbourhood.

Board footer