You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-29 22:42:50

akos996

A beautiful video I've been sitting on for who knows how long

I've found gem this laying in my playlist and this got my head spinning. Not sure how long it's been sitting there but wow.
This guy is a channeler and hits the spot so good with his knowledge about our story and what we all have to do, it's so reaffirming and strong.
(I'm not sure about the history he goes through but it mostly fits with what's known, otherwise he really makes a great monologue about what's going on with us starseeds)

This really gets interesting as it goes on.
If you guys like the lessons of the Swaruus you will absolutely love this one.

I really want to give a synopsis about the contents of the video but my mind is completely blanking and I can't really convert it into bulletpoints.

One quote for example that was amazing for me:

The source of all human suffering, of all Earthbound programs of all conflict, disappointment, misery, of all density, of all pain... is being lost in the perception of time

If I said to you negative emotions arise when you are lost in the perception of time, positive emotions arise when you are unhooked from the belief from the perception of time...
And so what makes that kind of mildly insane for many of us, is that we are travelling through the perception of time trying to experience the emotions and experiences that only exist when you first step out of the belief in time. And even on a spiritual path we are trying to wake up in time, trying to be enlightened in time, but guess what? It doesn't occur in time. The only thing that occurs in time is the sense of despair, disappointment and separation from being lost in something that doesn't exist. (...)

For example this one really clicked in me. It made sense finally. Why we loose sense of time when we have fun, why time is so malluable. I never understood how to meditate but now I finally understand! It's about trying to feel in the eternal now that is timeless, feeling that time doesn't exist, UNHOOK FROM THE PERCEPTION OF TIME. That's why you start to feel good, that's why you may see visions of other lives, that's why you may contact people or places, because the perception collapses! And this is just a small part of this lecture / meditative session. There is so much here I cannot truly express.

(...) cause aging is based on a collective unconscious belief in the perception of time. The only reason why you see things growing and deteriorating is cause you think you are in time.
Everything grows nothing actually deteriorates. Even some of the highest teachings they go: "You can't feel positive all the time, whatever comes goes" Well that was a very beautiful teaching offered for beings in the 3rd dimension and what is the highest teaching of the 3rd becomes the base of the 5th and I'm here to tell you when you step out of time EVERYTHING IS CONSTANT. And when everything is constant and positive emotions are the only indication that you are out of the dream of time I gotta tell you: You can. (...)

(...)and based on your vibrational frequency you begin to access different timelines and traverse various timelines based on the elevation of that vibration, you'll be at this timeline in this scene, jump over to this timeline to that scene, and they are all parallel to to one another. Kinda like if I said in one dimension you are always happy and in one dimension you are always sad, and one moment of your life feel sadness and all of a sudden the clouds part and feel like a burst of happiness comes through... That's actually because you've jumped to a different timeline as quickly as you've blinked your eyes. It's called dimensional jumping (...)
So everything is in it's own dimension and there are infinite dimensions. And the interesting question is:
Wouldn't it be cool if I could go to those infinite parallel dimensions and meet all the other versions of myself? And the thing is that all the other versions of yourself differ in physical composition based on how different the other choices that that you makes, differs from the ones you think you've made. Those ones that are similar to yours are literally like looking into a mirror. And the ones that are drastically different that's like looking into the eyes of a stranger which means that meeting the other version of you in the hologram doesn't require you to blast off into outer space because they are all right here calling themselves other people. I am you. Relatively absolutely and every way in between I AM YOU. I've always been and always will be. And when you meet yourself at every differing form that comes to be, the reality of love arises in your heart and the fullfillment of the Pleadian prophecy comes alive in your being, and all cellular implints of darkness transmute in the presence of light, and that is the initiation process that we call awakening. They are already on it,  and you are quickening it by us gathering here together. For us to step out of the dream of time and to experience what is always happening now, that no future planning or personal effort can ever comprehend, anticipate, deny or ever avoid: We have already entered the most miraculous time of human existence. And now it's time we start to really play, and shine and no longer wait for others to wake up for us to be awake. And again what I offer is a "download". It's a transmission. And as whatever way we're hearing it, it is bringing to you the insights, "a-ha"-s, energetic results that is essential for your individual journey and for those that you will encounter from this moment forward and pass along that vibration just throughout your human encounters. (...)
And whether you knew it or not we all gathered here because we're all ready to hear this. The world are ready to hear this... in stages.  Cause you're the first wave. You're at the forefront of this here, entering first. On a grand collective level still pretty interesting right? You turn on the news "do angels exist?" It's hilarious. "Can science prove the existence of angels?" Not until the consciousness has expanded. You can't prove anything scientific beyond the consciousness of the person who trying to prove or disprove a theory. So science... really...? (...)

It's such an honor to be here with you... and it's such an honor to be here as you... thanks for decorating me this way... thanks for writing these lines for me. I appreciate it. Cause I am you. What else would I be? You only know that I exist when you're looking at me so I am just you, of course! At a certain point it becomes strangely obvious. I only know of him when I'm there. Even if you watch a video of me it's only when you're there. So what am I reflecting but you? And in whose presence do I appear? Yours. So therefore I'm you. And I'm not here asking you to die in my presence. I am willing as always to die (out of) your presense just so you can know you are the absolute reality. I already know that so that's why I'm willing to dissolve out of sight in your presence just you know who you are. Cause I already know who I am and I won't ever dissolve out of your presence I'll only merge into it. So thanks for giving me a beautiful place to land(...)

There might be mistakes in the text.

The Pleiadian Prophecy - Matt Kahn
https://youtu.be/-5WElscYSFw

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-30 11:09:15)

#2 2024-04-30 00:02:48

mes333

Re: A beautiful video I've been sitting on for who knows how long

This sounds really interesting akos996! Thanks for link I will check it out soon.

I use to watch a series on Gaia Tv where a guy would go around interviewing different Channellers it was pretty interesting. Although after connecting with all the information shared here by the Swaruuians and Taygetans I kind of lost some interest in channellers though not completely smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-30 00:52:18)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-04-30 11:12:52

akos996

Thank you mes333. That also sounds interesting.
I feel the same because of the high quality information we get semi-daily.
But it's good to trust yourself to find what you want. You will always guide yourself to what you want in life.

Since I've found this guys channel I've been binge-watching some of his talk and it's definitely worth some time.
There are also some pretty good ones in short form. Harder to digest but "The Alchemist" has some very nice info on starseeds and spiritual things. Not sure about others though. It's scarce.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-30 20:29:53)

#4 2024-04-30 20:15:44

Horton HaW

Yes, looks interesting Akos996. Will have to take a look.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-04-30 21:00:03

mes333

Very interesting video thanks again! I mostly resonated with what he had to say though the imagination part wasn't so solid on but could be a different point of view from which I am looking at right now. "The Alchemist" sounds interesting specially with the info on starseeds. smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-04-30 22:21:06)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#6 2024-05-01 00:43:59

I'm not trying to float my boat here.

I think its true when you're excited about doing something, time disappears and new doors open. Through my creativity in the visual arts (post grad) and film and television (under grad), opened up doors that I would have never imagined.

After finishing my under grad, my short film got me a job as a script assessor at the top TV network in my country working on the executive floor. I found myself from eating ramen to sitting in a boardroom full of execs eating fine dining and drinking 3k red wine, while listening to people who had the largest ego's I've ever come across.

A few years later, I worked with clay and creating sculptures while doing my post graduate. I ended up being selected for the National graduates award in visual arts from all the visual arts graduates throughout my country. At the opening of the show, The head curator for the biggest art institution in my country saw my works and invited me to a group show at her institution amongst all the famous artist on the planet. And many other doors opened afterwards. I know from experience, there is no time when you're being creative, if you love doing something, your timelines will change to accompany that.

On another perspective of my stories above. I see it as an infiltration into cabal hot spots by a starseed. lol.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-05-01 01:09:41)

#7 2024-05-01 15:33:38

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I'm not trying to float my boat here.

I think its true when you're excited about doing something, time disappears and new doors open. Through my creativity in the visual arts (post grad) and film and television (under grad), opened up doors that I would have never imagined.

After finishing my under grad, my short film got me a job as a script assessor at the top TV network in my country working on the executive floor. I found myself from eating ramen to sitting in a boardroom full of execs eating fine dining and drinking 3k red wine, while listening to people who had the largest ego's I've ever come across.

A few years later, I worked with clay and creating sculptures while doing my post graduate. I ended up being selected for the National graduates award in visual arts from all the visual arts graduates throughout my country. At the opening of the show, The head curator for the biggest art institution in my country saw my works and invited me to a group show at her institution amongst all the famous artist on the planet. And many other doors opened afterwards. I know from experience, there is no time when you're being creative, if you love doing something, your timelines will change to accompany that.

On another perspective of my stories above. I see it as an infiltration into cabal hot spots by a starseed. lol.

The cabal and minions are everywhere. Yes being in the zone is the best.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer