You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-02 12:03:08

Alec

Free Will

Mari Swaruu: "Free Will (English)"

Published: May 2nd, 2024

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCNACELwBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLBI-K_CbPlfExc3ttuZE5Y89A_R-w

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

#2 2024-05-02 14:33:33

mitkobs

Re: Free Will

Free will or freedom depends on the level of how conscious we are about Source(All That IS) or with another words how much we are integrated to Source ultimate level. Source = total freedom = total control = total responsibility = total perfection.

#3 2024-05-03 00:08:33

mes333

(TRANSCRIPT - rough draft)

Free Will. Hello again. Thank you for being here with me once more. I hope you are very well today. I am Mari. This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see, humans on earth have a very, very strong tendency to think in a polarized way- black or white, yes or no, All or Nothing- as a perfect example of a duality-based concept of how reality Works.

A clear example of this is how the problem of Free Will is approached on Earth, where there is either free will or not, when the truth is much more difficult to Define because, as with so many other things, it is not black or white, it is gray.

If there is is no free will or there is, depends more on the level of Consciousness and awareness of the subject, who is studying it and of the data with which the subject is working.

From a lower, less expanded point of view, free will exists, and undeniably so, because we can empirically see how any subject, any person, can choose to do one thing or the other or go down one road and not any other.

So the first level of studying Free Will shows us that there is, as any person, any subject can simply choose to do almost whatever he or she wants.

But then, as you notice my last words, I said almost whatever he or she wants, and that almost is what brings us to the next level, where we will start to study Free Will closer.

The subject almost being able to do whatever it wants means that there are daily life, circumstances, physical and circumstantial, that will dictate what is possible to do and what is not, depending on where the subject stands at the moment of the decision.

What I mean is that if a subject wakes up one morning and out of the blue, suddenly decides to go take a swim in the ocean, but he or she lives in Kansas City, it will be almost impossible to do so before taking a series of previous steps which are necessary to take the the subject closer to the ocean, before he or she can take that desired swim in the ocean, unless the subject is a billionaire and owns a private jet, which helps me illustrate my point here, meaning that whatever is possible, and therefore Free Will, depends on the resources and circumstances which surround the subject and which are not equal to everyone.

Another, simpler example of this is the desire to purchase something, the subject's ability to fulfill his or her wants and needs. Free Will directly depends on the subject's circumstances and resources, and quite obviously so.

Before moving even deeper, there is another point of view about Free Will, and it is the concept of Destiny, more theologically or religiously, where the subject's life is already written and set in stone.

Therefore, he or she is only living as if watching a movie, where, even if what will happen next is unknown to the subject, it is already prefixed and immutable. In this more religious concept, there is no free will, it does not exist.

This religious concept has a lot of truth to it, but it is not so simple, as we will see further on.

As it is, it opens up a large can of worms which causes a lot of controversy, especially when relating this to the concepts of sin and sinning and of being punished for wrong doings, because no subject should be punished or suffer consequences for doing things which are out of his or her control, things which were planned by a higher power who would be playing the subject like a mere puppet in a very sadistic and cruel manner.

Most of the time, as I write this text. The word sadistic came up as number 666 of my text here. Interesting, but I digress, continuing.

We are all subjected to our circumstances and possibilities, and all of those are the consequence of our previous decisions, good ones and bad ones, even though at the time when we made them we always thought they were the best possible choice available and with the data we had at the time.

So this would mean that our possibilities, at any point in circumstance in our lives, mostly depend on the consequences of our previous decisions, which we can plan ahead of time as a series of steps which we can foresee are necessary to fulfill before we can achieve our ultimate desired goal.

This would then mean that we do not have ultimate total Free Will, as a the theological God would have, or Source itself, and we would only have a limited amount of Free Will which depends on the limitations and rules of the existential realm we would be living in and in which we agreed to Incarnate in and were.

The mere fact that, as Souls, we agreed to Incarnate in one or another world and its existential Realms with limited physical rules would have depended on the circumstances that we had as those Souls. And what circumstances would those Souls have, those which would dictate where they will incarnate.

Next would be their ideas, Concepts and attachments to those, and which also translate into their desires, needs and wants.

Coming back to having free will or not, from the point of view of someone having an Incarnation, an experience in the physical world, there is yet another set of heavily limiting factors and limitations which deeply interfere with any subject's capacity to make decisions.

Humans, as happens with countless other species, have a very strong unconscious and subconscious which, unfortunately, are dictating the behavior, reactions and emotional responses of any subject, and to a very deep level.

This unconscious and subconscious can be seen as a series or a set of programmed responses, much like those in a computer with the algorithm of if, then else, as in a programmed set of behaviors which arise and are executed automatically when the right circumstance or trigger appears.

These pre-programmed responses appear even against the conscious will of the subject, which may even be in a constant battle against them, many times succumbing to the pre-programmed responses, strongly reducing its Free Will.

Examples of these are triggered emotional responses or behaviors which were programmed into the subject's unconscious or subconscious after repetitive experiences and their outcomes, and which can be very strong, and even more so when those automatic responses were programmed into the individual's body and mind as a consequence of traumatic experiences, as the post-traumatic stress syndrome illustrates, and where those automatic reactions are very hard for the individual's conscious mind to overcome or override, again strongly reducing its capacity to have true free will.

Even though I used strong examples of pre-programmed unconscious and subconscious responses, our bodies and minds are plagued with countless minor programs, some stronger than others, but that combined also have a very strong impact on our capacity to have free will.

All of these we acquire in our lives as we go along living them and as part of our normal learning process, where examples of this can be our social responses and programming.

Moving on to the next Point, as I described in my videos about telepathic Fields, many of our thoughts and emotions are not even ours.

Many did not arise from our personal experiences and thought processes but are rather the result of what we pick up from the field of shared thoughts and emotions: thoughts, ideas and emotions which are shared by All Souls, incarnated or not, who have the same view and interpretation of reality, which means that they hold the same existential frequency and vibration, which in turn manifests and shapes the existential realm they all experience.

This means that many of our thoughts and emotions are not ours but are picked up by proximity with other people who are in a similar emotional and vibrational state to the one we have. This is explained in detail in my videos about telepathic Fields.

But my point is that if we share thoughts, ideas and emotions which we think are ours and yet are not, then we will be making all kinds of decisions with this shared data which is not ours, especially when it is emotionally charged, as it causes reactions which are not logical as they are based on what feels good rather than what is necessary, therefore hindering our Free Will capacity.

When we can detect, notice and realize what thoughts, ideas and emotions are not ours and which we are picking up from the telepathic field or soup we are in, and especially from the people who are close to us.

The more control we can have over our thoughts and the more we can be sure that they are ours or at least that we agree or accept those which are not and which we are picking up from the telepathic field we are immersed in, the more free will we have.

This means knowing yourself and having good control over your reactions, and the stronger frame we have, the more we can override the telepathic soup of shared ideas we are in and the more free will we can exercise, moving even deeper, more into highly metaphysical ideas and Concepts, although many of these have been scientifically and empirically proven by highly Advanced Interstellar cultures and societies as a consequence of interstellar flight and timeline manipulation and jumping, which also come from or are closely linked to the capacity of the culture to be Interstellar, which means with it the capacity of faster than light space travel.

Time is only experienced as the consequence of being aware of our own existence, as a consequence of being conscious and aware, so it bares no true linearity and no true constant values for everyone, with this becoming one of the most malleable factors to consider during Interstellar travel.

As agreed by countless Interstellar cultures and societies, there are an infinite amount of timelines and an infinite number of situations in them, all of which always exist and are indestructible: past, present and future, and everything in them is always there, including all the alternate possibilities and variations of all the events in each one.

A timeline is not an isolated thing.

It is not isolated from other timelines, as a timeline, as the name indicates, is a line within time, a series of events which occur or happen linearly one after another, and which only exists as the consequence of the Consciousness which is animating all of it as it experiences the fixed events in them, where the Consciousness that is shaping its timeline will choose what it will experience between countless possibilities of already existing situations and outcomes, and it will choose what it wants through the frequency and vibration of its thoughts and emotions, which are manifesting the timeline it is experiencing as its external reality and which is only a mirror of who the subject is.

In this reality model, everything that has ever existed, exists and will exist is already there in the greater Cosmos and as the Timeless manifestation of the greater source of which everything is part of all the things, locations and situations always exist, complete with all their infinite amount of variations, and they exist as non-animated, fixed snapshot of them, which only come into the Consciousness awareness of the subject, with a soul which is experiencing each one of them simply by becoming a vibrational match to each one of all those situations.

All the things, situations and locations of all the greater Universe are always there and are combined in a sequence by the action of the subjects, with a Consciousness and a soul, a sequence that forms a timeline, and when two or more souls or points of attention of source hold the same vibration, which means they share the same agreements, then we have a collective timeline.

This means that from the most expanded point of view, the one of source itself, everything always exists simply because the greater source is operating from an all inclusive, non-duality, Timeless point of view, and it is our Consciousness and awareness level - how much we know and how much of reality we can see, process and understand - that will dictate how much of all that, what already exists, we can manifest into our life experience.

This is why spiritual growth is so important and why stagnation here causes a soul to become trapped in one existential realm, simply because it has grown attached to preconceived ideas, which are the ones who form, manifest and shape the reality. Such a soul will experience.

Observing and studying new, more expanded ideas and replacing the old with better and more complete ones is one of the most important parts of being able to grow spiritually and in our level of Consciousness, and with it to be able to take control over what we want to manifest and experience in our lives.

Within the most expanded telepathic field, we are immersed in the people who most influence us by sharing their thoughts and ideas we later think are ours, are no other than alternate versions of ourselves, other variants of who we are and who are living and experiencing what we could call parallel realities.

This is because it is them who are the closest to us vibrationally.

After all this, we come up to yet another problem against Free Will, and it is relative to having a limited incarnation in a physical, existential realm where what our soul planned for its next Incarnation - from a point of view of timelessness, therefore being able to foresee what it will experience during its next Incarnation - will conflict with the needs and wants of its incarnated self.

This problem is explained in detail in my videos about things having a different meaning depending on which side you are on: between the values of anything and situation as seen from the point of view of a soul which is in the space between lives, and the meaning of the same thing or event as seen from the point of view of someone alive in a physical, biological body.

This means that we end up going into the realm of the meaning of suffering, for example, where what a non-incarnated soul wants is that strong, even traumatic experience to be able to further its spiritual growth through the stimuli of resistance, while the same soul may not want to experience those difficulties and suffering while it is having an incarnation in the physical, in a biological body.

This means that the soul of a person plans its next Incarnation deliberately, knowing what it will live and experience in its next Incarnation, because it is in a state and in a place where time is not linear.

Therefore it can see and plan ahead, unlike while that same Soul experiences while alive. This causes the soul to become some kind of a victim of itself while it is incarnated in a biological body and therefore having the illusory idea of linear time.

In conclusion, and from my point of view, the amount of free will each one of us has directly depends on the level of Consciousness and awareness of each soul and how congruent it can be with its own frame. It depends on how congruent it can be with itself and with its personal ethics and values.

True and absolute Free Will would only be achievable at the level of source, which operates outside of time, outside of distances and outside of duality.

In my opinion, there is no true answer to the question if Free will exists or not, as it will be different for each subject, for each Soul, where some may have more capacity to have free will than others, and that capacity would directly depend on the Consciousness, awareness and level of understanding of each subject and soul.

This is yet another case where you must seek the answer by yourself and for yourself and be responsible for that decision and its consequences. This will be all for today.

As always, thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more, and I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari Swaruu that.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-03 00:11:01)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-05-03 04:10:04

Horton HaW

What a good subject. Whether it be God or your "Higher Self" this idea can create inner conflict. Like all conflicts it is beneficial to get more information and explore view points.

Not to wax religious, but I will post the Serenity Prayer.

https://www.dailyeffectiveprayer.org/th … ty-prayer/
Quote:
God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.

Thanks again Mari! ♥
Thanks mes333 for the transcript.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-03 04:10:58)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2024-05-03 08:34:23

easternsea

What a good subject! Thanks again Mari! ♥ Thank you mes333 for the transcript and Horton for sharing! I also recall 3 old transcripts:

If Everything is Souls´ Plan from Above Anyway- What Do We Do? - Yazhi Swaruu - Pleiadian Contact

"That is, just because there is a certain point of view from a higher plane, it does not invalidate the lower one. This is a very common mistake that countless make. Giving priority to the values or agendas of a higher plane seeing the lower one as something ignorant, therefore incomplete.

Consciousness and densities are a whole, no level can be removed, everything is the same with the same value. Therefore, being on Earth embodied as starseeds, walking the streets, there is evil there and from that point of view they must fight, or their lives will simply end. This, knowing that from above that was always the plan.

So, from higher planes it is necessary to integrate everything, but nevertheless, from below they must fight. All at the same time. Ultimately the higher planes will win by integrating everything. And with that, comes the collective and individual ascension."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/if-every … an-contact

Is There Really Free Will? And How many Timelines? Yázhí Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact

"To believe in one's past as something inescapable and impossible to change is as unreal as to think that the future is also as set in stone. Both are malleable, both are as uncertain as the other as they are one. The only thing that defines one from the other is an idea in the subject's mind.

This point above is perfectly valid from the point of view of someone, a consciousness having an experience perceiving a sequence of events he or she calls time. So, from this point of view there is free will. So much free will that you can also change your past. And you can as much as you can decide for your future, what it is going to be. And everyone should in order to advance as consciousnesses and as people. Change the perception and the meaning of each one's past removing the unwanted events and replacing them with ones with a more convenient and positive meaning."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/is-there … al-contact

There is no Material World - Part 2 - World of the Dead vs World of the Living - Yazhi Swaruu

"That is why there are countless material, real worlds, one for each Being Point of Attention Consciousness. That is why I have assured you that there is a Timeline, a Parallel Universe, a Density or Dimension, for each one of you, for each creature that exists."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/there-is … zhi-swaruu

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#6 2024-05-03 08:48:53

mitkobs

You can do anything in(with) your body suit but limited from the resources that you currently have on your disposal and by your own chosen conscious or subconscious limitations based on ethics, morality, sanity, logic, sensation, memory. Some big physical limitations are the finances that we have, connections with other people, abilities to make finances. Mental limitations are as how knowledgeable one is about real and also practical knowledge, how clear and fast the mind works for you, how good long lasting memories about everything one have. This is the free will on physical ground level. Then comes the free will after death/disembodiment and what we will be then(in what shape/form/constitution we will be after that and what we will have on our disposal).

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-03 08:52:15)

#7 2024-05-03 11:40:42

akos996

I highly appreciate this video. Watched it twice already, because it's pretty dense and had a feeling that I didn't fully understand all of it yesterday.
As Gosia has said it really brings together many previous concepts shared before which makes it a strong lesson.

Personally it hurts a little for me because I know I'm capable of more but I am so lost and scattered in my life goals. Especially when the goal of the higher self was mentioned I thought of my case a bit. I have smaller progresses but I feel like I'm stagnating in my life progres. I feel too restricted and don't know or control this manifestation thing at all. I do get the concept but it's something that I am unable to get feedback from to know I am doing right or wrong. I am cheerful, I've cut out many negative things from my life, I wonder about all the good stuff I want to do and achieve and put effort into them every now and then but I feel lacking still. I want to know my future, why things are the way they are and there is nobody to help me, nobody to guide me. I am slowly progressing with my meditations but for now it only causes stress relief. I feel alone. It's like my higher self let go of the wheel completely with me. Is my body restrictive to all spiritual things forever? Am I ever gonna get retribution for my efforts and suffering? I've done so much already.
I feel exactly that conflict that I am a "victim of my higher self" however funny it sounds to me.
I definitely had some delightful accidents that helped me towards understanding but I can't put my finger on something.
There is something that I keep forgetting. I don't know what and it's driving me crazy. In work and in my free time it's in the back of my head all day but I don't know what. And this hole in my mind that is annoying me keeps me bothered because I really want to progress. Maybe it's not time yet? I don't know, I can't know.
I do trust myself though that things happen as they supposed to but still... I'm missing something. I can't find my common ground with my higher self and unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------

Update:
Currently I'm looking into active imagination and see if I can discover more about myself. Jung called this the best method to finding out more about ourselves and find our true self. I have a got some interesting ideas about this active imagination for gaining knowledge for expansion: If I can get into a dialogue with my unconscious to find out what and "who" bothers me, thought that repeats in me, personify it and assume their consciousness as Jung says, then I may assume I am the unconscious of the other conscious being. I give respect to it as it's own being and reflects to me as the other equal in the conversation. Why couldn't we converse with our alternate identities? We are the closest to ourselves in the future and past, our previous or next incarnation. It has been said many times we bring our unconscious with ourself through lifetimes so it's the best common ground to know where to proceed... I am intrigued by these ideas. I've watched an interesting video about this method and it sounds very promising for a method of meditation. Let the thoughts flow and never intervene. Do not alter them and let it say or show what it wants. It is who you are, part of you. I may be starving to know more about my depths and my unconscious is starving to show itself to me, to teach me, to express itself/himself/herself.

And there are many interesting methods to start this: Some have an anchor point which is a reoccuring place or thought they want to play out fully, some go to the shore and walk for a long time until they see something or meet someone, ask them questions, who they are and so on. It sounds so amazing yet so simple it must be worth trying. I should stop avoiding my subconscious.

Another interesting thought I've been having is that since source is infinite, all knowing and omnipotent, means that even through our own decisions in content consuming and small decisions it can even knowingly alter decisions, restrictive media filters to get the recommendations we have to pay attention to, even though we might think the "algorithm" is always bad. This is how I got recommended the Red Book of Jung and the video of active imagination that sparked these thoughts and feelings in me. I am genuinely puzzled by the weird workings of my life sometimes and wonder why I am just a puppet of my higher self... And again that hurts. Maybe because I don't want to understand it it controls me instead. As Jung explained:

Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.

It rings true.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-05-06 08:58:15)

#8 2024-05-03 12:25:29

I don't care if I merge with my higher self or not.

All I know is, this boring arduous life is relentless.

#9 2024-05-03 14:11:35

Ariya

akos996 wrote:

Update:
Currently I'm looking into active imagination and see if I can discover more about myself. Jung called this the best method to finding out more about ourselves and find our true self. I have a got some interesting ideas about this active imagination for gaining knowledge for expansion: if I can get into a dialogue with my unconscious to find out what and "who" bothers me, thought that repeats in me, personify it and assume their consciousness as Jung says, then I may assume I am the unconscious of the other conscious being. I give respect to it as it's own being and reflects to me as the other equal in the conversation. Why couldn't we converse with our alternate identities? We are the closest to ourselves in the future and past, our previous or next incarnation. It has been said many times we bring our unconscious with ourself through lifetimes so it's the best common ground to know where to proceed... I am intrigued by these ideas. I've watched an interesting video about this method and it sounds very promising for a method of meditation. Let the thoughts flow and never intervene. Do not alter them and let it say or show what it wants. It is who you are, part of you. I may be starving to know more about my depths and my unconscious is starving to show itself to me, to teach me, to express itself/himself/herself.

And there are many interesting methods to start this. Some have an anchor point which is a reoccuring place or thought they want to play out fully, some go to the shore and walk for a long time until they see something or meet someone, ask them questions, who they are and so on. It sounds so amazing yet so simple it must be worth trying. I should stop avoiding my subconscious.

I find the use of imagination is essential to interface with other aspects of myself. I use it all of the time.  I highly recommend it!

If you have enough strength and focus to take yourself on a deep visionary journey to talk to your subconscious this is highly beneficial. Alternatively, guided mediations can also be very revealing.

Sometimes, I like to take a long walk (in my imagination) to climb a mountain or hill to meet and ask myself questions. The walking part of the imaginary exercise serves as a meditation and primes the mind to become compatible with your question. You will start the generate the ‘imaginary’ world, manifesting it very quickly and showing you some very revealing parts of yourself. This is exactly the same way that we create the so called material world that we live in (it only seems that this happens in a slower fashion)

akos996 wrote:

As Jung explained:
Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.
It rings true.

I have found Jung very helpful. Sometimes the translations of his academic papers from German to English can be a little difficult to read… But I recommend them.

What I have experienced is that everything in your world is manifested by your subconscious. The reason I say ‘subconscious’ is because it consists of the unconscious, plus those concious (or known) aspects and strong beliefs that are deeply embedded in you.

If you want to change your world, you must change your subconscious. And this is something that I believe, you have the ability to influence.

#10 2024-05-03 17:41:01

Meridianwoman

akos996 wrote:

I highly appreciate this video. Watched it twice already, because it's pretty dense and had a feeling that I didn't fully understand all of it yesterday.
As Gosia has said it really brings together many previous concepts shared before which makes it a strong lesson.

Thank you for your eloquent eulogy!  Mari's "Freewill" video aslo brought inspirations, but my thoughts are fleeting and it's difficult to begin writing and expressing myself.

I appreciate reading what others say, because I feel so much in common.

I'm amazed how both you and Mari can express deep inner thoughts and communicate so well in writing and speaking (they go hand-in-hand.)

In fact, with your literary talent, it would be cool to see a video with illustrations that compliment your writings.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#11 2024-05-03 20:39:54

Horton HaW

@AKos996
That "victim" or "unworthy" feeling is the conflict I speak of. It is something I believe we all experience. You may literally find yourself at odds with yourself in aspects. Life can throw unbelievable things your way, for better or worse. Acceptance and Love is key. I think curiosity and a sense of humor are some of the best tools emotionally. The catastrophising the Urmah talk about can be a bad habit. So is being too hard on oneself. Remember, to celebrate and pat yourself on the back. I agree with Ariya about imagination. We are consciousness; the imagination is key here. A method of inquiry, I find is really important. Question Everything.

What you are doing and thinking for hours a day has a profound effect on you. Hypnosis and meditation really help with programming. Be clear with what you are trying to achieve and then acknowledge the steps and progress you are making, as you go.

Bruce Lipton recommends this.
https://zenfulhabits.com/psych-k-techni … explained/

Good revisits easternsea.

I am adding this transcript because I think it speaks directly to this conflict.

Why no one can escape the Matrix. (English)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/why-no-o … ix-english
Quote:
This may bring a disturbing conclusion that souls, when on the spiritual side and while designing their next incarnation, may deliberately choose traumatic experiences and suffering because it brings expansion and growth to them, cruelly at the cost of themselves while alive.

Although it is said that it is the same soul, the same consciousness, while in the spiritual side and when in the physical, from an objective point of view, and applying what we've come to understand so far, while a soul is on the etheric or spiritual side, it is outside all concepts of time and space, and also holds an extremely expanded consciousness and awareness simply because it is so close to Source.

But while the same soul is in the physical, its awareness, its memory, and its understanding is very limited, simply because it mostly has few to no memories of the afterlife. So, it falls into a deterministic point of view where the body's five basic senses provide the soul with all the information of what exists and what does not, with it generating strong feelings of despair, abandonment, and loneliness if not plain suffering. This strongly makes me realize that a soul, while on the physical, is not the same person as while in the afterlife before incarnating.

People who have committed suicide only find out to their horror that all the psychological pain that caused them to do so followed them into the afterlife, and with it, they find themselves with the realization that they cannot do anything about those problems they were running away from because those can only be resolved while alive, with it causing them to want to reincarnate once more and into the very same circumstances that cornered them into suicide the first time.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-05 16:27:16)

#12 2024-05-04 06:27:36

mitkobs

My thoughts about the notion of being a victim of own higher self only can be said and wrongly from 3D perspective experience of us living as 3D limited human. Higher self do not make its smaller self a victim, is does not occur such thing ever. Higher self have only the best intention and is backed up with the higher self vision which is far more greater and encompassing than the best one can see in 3D. Higher self is never malevolent and does not have hidden trickster agendas and do not torture and do not do any violence and victimization. All this can be said about lower astral entities(and everyone regresiive) infesting and influencing people's minds, they can make someone feel like and being a victim, not the higher self. We can assume a lot of wrong ideas with being in some kind hard life situations with limitations but in the end it does not matter for the higher self what we assume as wrong ideas, all will be revealed and understood like it is.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-04 06:29:31)

#13 2024-05-05 20:04:56

akos996

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you for your eloquent eulogy!  Mari's "Freewill" video aslo brought inspirations, but my thoughts are fleeting and it's difficult to begin writing and expressing myself.

I'm amazed how both you and Mari can express deep inner thoughts and communicate so well in writing and speaking (they go hand-in-hand.)

In fact, with your literary talent, it would be cool to see a video with illustrations that compliment your writings.

I can can be eloquent yet I didn't know what eulogy was until I looked it up this minute big_smile
Yes I had moments when I though I could create a personal diary for the world as a youtube channel. Many people do that and sounds like a very nice thought that lingered in my mind back in the day. I could also sprinkle some nice scientific stuff too because the more poeple I share my ideas with the more like it they would get tested or materialised.
Thanks for you words. All this comes down to my patience to type these out and re-read them until they start to make a bit of sense.
All my thoughts are borrowed anyway, I feel bad claiming them mine. Sometimes I feel like so many of my ideas are not mine and I'm just one big soup of unoriginal stuff I tend to feel uncreative by default. I don't know why, maybe I have ridiculous standards I have to sort out.

Thanks @Horton HaW It's good to know it's a more common feeling that others share. I mean it's bad... but still not that bad. Thanks for the links.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-05-05 20:11:34)

#14 2024-05-05 21:12:30

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

I can can be eloquent yet I didn't know what eulogy was until I looked it up this minute big_smile
Yes I had moments when I though I could create a personal diary for the world as a youtube channel. Many people do that and sounds like a very nice thought that lingered in my mind back in the day. I could also sprinkle some nice scientific stuff too because the more poeple I share my ideas with the more like it they would get tested or materialised.
Thanks for you words. All this comes down to my patience to type these out and re-read them until they start to make a bit of sense.
All my thoughts are borrowed anyway, I feel bad claiming them mine. Sometimes I feel like so many of my ideas are not mine and I'm just one big soup of unoriginal stuff I tend to feel uncreative by default. I don't know why, maybe I have ridiculous standards I have to sort out.

Thanks @Horton HaW It's good to know it's a more common feeling that others share. I mean it's bad... but still not that bad. Thanks for the links.

Humans are amazing. I see and deal with homeless, for example,  not infrequently and I am amazed how they can keep going.

Meet the Experts | Little Kids. Big Questions.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4kFHoJdLx4

KIDS Q&A! What Does It Mean to Be CURIOUS?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akozl0Jn90w

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-05 21:32:37)

Board footer