You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-29 01:52:04

Eldon Deluz

Video For The Federation in Text

I was going to make a video and submit it to Gosia and the team to put in the Llamada desde Planeta Tierra channel as I have done in the past, but I'll just put it here if anybody cares to read it. Hopefully, somebody out there finds it useful or adequate in explanation of the situation.

To those that are listening. I would like to speak to the federation for a few moments and if anybody feels the need to respond I would appreciate hearing from you.

First, this is not a plea for help, only that you contemplate your response if you were to have one.  It is a belief many races have come here in one way or another to assist humanity in the maturation chamber called Earth/Gaia/Terra. It is humanity's duty and right to grow up, learn to overcome their difficulties so they may if they so choose join the Federation or at the very least the Galactic Civilization as a whole.

Many here on Earth (whether they chose to be here or otherwise) have questions for the Federation. It is understood that the Federation plays a crucial role in the development of Earth and its people. A task, I can only begin to understand. I realize that barring any massive invasion from an outside force or an Earth-based cataclysmic event your policy has been not to interfere with the happenings.

Now we have to ask, how do you see things progressing here on Earth? The way I see it, we are in a vicious spiral towards mass depopulation via forced vaccinations and medical tyranny.  One in which cannot solely be placed on a human agenda. From my point of view which seems to be one of the “observer” it is clear that a massive invasion is already in place, perhaps not in physical numbers rather in thought constructs.  Where are those thought constructs coming from? Since when have they been plaguing this world?

History shows they have been here for a great deal of time, one with which I have come to understand you have been dealing with for far longer and more adequately than those in which are subjected to them. Is it the Federation policy to allow these thought-forms to run rampant nearly un-checked for millennia? What is seen is that your response is to send in positive Starseeds. Those willing to in most all cases forget everything they know to do spiritual battle with a force that has taken root to the core of the Earth. This seems to be a highly dangerous mission, to say the least. As the thought-forms seem to know you as well as you know them. Your rules seem to part of their playbook.

Observational report:

Negative thought forms are as pervasive as spores in the wind. Tenable soil is everywhere. Unbalanced societal conditions are ripe for negative agenda. Immediate action is required to balance the Media, Medical, Financial, and Governmental Intuitions. Starseeds not enough. Primary Targets. Extreme danger.

Supplemental

I believe that I’m here to observe. Something I could not have realized until this point in my life. There are many reasons why I believe this to be the case. But the task of observation in an emotional vassal is quite difficult with one’s particular leaning towards love. Justifying negative action for positive solutions can only go so far. Specifically when the negative onion has been growing for so long.

The solution to achieve success for the positive starseeds is quite clear from my vantage point.
Take over the media, not to facilitate an agenda but to provide truth to the matters in which are being discussed. Allow the truth of the matter to be told, only when both sides have equal say can a choice be made. I do not believe the people of this planet would wish to continue to wear facemasks if they knew there was no virus and even if there were, masks provide no protection for yourself or others. I do not believe the good people of this planet would allow pedophilia and torture to run rampant throughout the seats of power if they were told about it. I do not believe the good people of the Earth would turn a blind eye to the reality of where their “tax” money goes.  I do not believe the people of Earth would voluntarily wish to keep med-beds and free energy on the shelf.

We are told that collectively we are manifesting what we wish? That is a convenient statement, to say the least. Something I am not particularly fond of from Biblical text is circular logic. Even the smallest seed of doubt in God means the devil’s got you. From all appearances, you don’t seem to be as illogical as most religious jargon so I have to assume you have some basis in understanding what collectively we are manifesting and why it is so. Can we explore our current manifestation as you may say and see how that happened?

Mass Vaccination. Let’s discuss. What could we collectively been hoping for to “want” to kill or zombify the majority of the population? I am sure that isn’t how it started, no of course not. But most already in a semi-catatonic state of thinking, preoccupied with the prison of the mind are slowly but surely being led down the path to ultimately cheer it on. Thus, by the time it is ready, people are asking for it. You have to go back to where it started. Who did it? How did they do it? Why did they do it? When was it planned? If the people knew the plan when it started would they be in the same frame of mind today?

I think many of us understand the purpose and reasons for negative catalysts. We understand and if we look honestly at our own lives we may find many times in which had it not been for something so tragic would we have made the positive changes we did. But this is in order of magnitude different. This is the choice of all choices. The consequences are not good to downright inconceivable. On one hand, those refusing will be labeled as outcasts deprived of many basic needs, while those who do take it will live in worse health and be tethered to genetic components the likes of which can only be likened to voluntary slavery for who knows how many lifetimes.

Is this what the “great awakening” has come down to? How disappointing. Your choice is to wake up and be cast out, or fall in line and live in perpetual slavery? What the saddest part of this whole thing is that the programming has been going on for so long that most are not equipped to make this choice of free and clear mind. I wrestle with how this can be allowed. In many ways, mental slavery is worse than physical slavery. Now, the people in mental slavery are choosing physical slavery. I have no idea how such a critical choice could be placed on a person in such a fragile state of mind.

Dire? Perhaps. I can only report on the things I see. I always believe there is hope. Nothing is final and things can shift at any time. I see the solution, as stated above but I think we are passing the critical stage where I see nothing positive happening, only things getting worse and worse. From the puppet show in America to the invisible enemies that only exist in the minds and the media, the situation is reported as critical.

Last edited by Eldon Deluz (2021-03-29 02:01:55)

#2 2021-03-29 11:52:19

mahengrui1

Re: Video For The Federation in Text

Grivehn wrote:

Whoever thought sending starseeds who didnt grow up to be magnates with actual powerbase behind them, clearly has no idea about how 3D works.

To OP: Main part is which one, people s bad emotion, or zombie thing

Accurate questions submitted on most points. Gods bless you.

To Grivehn: Do you mean 'clearly have no idea...' which means all starseeds have super power, maybe like Transform Body or Time Jumping?

Last edited by mahengrui1 (2021-03-29 11:54:06)

#3 2021-03-29 14:48:14

Robert369

mahengrui1 wrote:

To Grivehn: Do you mean 'clearly have no idea...' which means all starseeds have super power, maybe like Transform Body or Time Jumping?

Each Starseed decides before incarnating which super powers they bring into the game, which usually depends on their mission/goals they incarnate for.

While these abilities simply are done through mindpower, certain abilities need to be enabled or trained. And while in theory every soul-based Human can learn all abilities if sufficiently working on oneself, Starseeds usually start with certain pre-enabled abilities and extra talents to enable more powers later.

Grivehn wrote:

The situation is ugly, perverse and abominable, with no end in sight.

It is so only in many areas of the world, but not everywhere. Instead, in certain parts of the world things already move away from the madness, which is the reason why the Cabals intense their abominations in their remaining zones of control.

Sadly, almost all the news and information out there - be they MSM or alternative - focus on the negative parts or even lies but not on actual positive changes or constructive help to empower people, while the new-age "love&light" blabber that passivates people adds from the other end of the scale to not getting actual results.

This being said, while what is mostly visible is nasty, there already occurred a lot of changes in many areas of life and the world, but they simply are not visible enough and not getting the required attention by the masses; which is detrimental in a way, because our attention focus attracts what we get more of - so that better be positive !

Nevertheless, those people who are actively working on ending the madness are "nearly there", and if you cannot or do not want to do anything actively, at least stay strong and stay away from harm, while working on yourself.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-03-29 15:46:31

The situation seems bad alright. I wonder why is it that you rarely see any direct call to action messages for the starseeds from the galactics. It’s mainly this focus on a positive outcome jargon which seems a bit naive. I’ve been here for almost 50 years and I just feel like the mission never starts. It makes me feel like Cartman’s favorite line.

What are some of the starseed superpowers and how do you unlock them?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#5 2021-03-29 20:34:58

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I’ve been here for almost 50 years and I just feel like the mission never starts.

This depends on your mission really, and many Starseeds have none that they would ever notice: Just being here and spreading positive energies - which at times makes them feel useless, unless they gain the understanding that this helps raising the global frequency and thus is of utmost importance too.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

What are some of the starseed superpowers and how do you unlock them?

The range of such abilities is only limited by your imagination, many of them not being in the physical world but e.g. mentally, because we are god-creators if we chose so - or not, if we believe that we are not, and by that manifest such.

Unlocking begins with raising one's frequency, which firstly requires removing anything that lowers one's frequency, e.g. self-toxification (industrial products of all sorts), radiation (including WiFi, mobile phones) but especially bad habits and negative thinking patterns which includes programmings aka shadow work. Once that is achieved, more and more special abilities will appear in one's life depending on personal favors and way of life - no rule can be given here, as the the limits are only by lack of imagination/focus/willpower or frequency level.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer