You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-26 09:37:36

Pymander

I don't think we can solve the problems we face on our own...

...in a timely manner.

I agree that the problems we face are the fault of the people by and large. They have traded freedom for security just like Swarru said in her latest video.

The point I desire to make is that I do not believe we can cause enough of a shift to stop this timeline without some support from above unless everyone feels like waiting another 100-300 years. No matter how hard we try to enlighten the masses they just don't get it. **They don't want our help because they don't believe anything is wrong with our society.** And even if they do begin to understand that there is corruption and all that, they're not understanding how deep and complex it is. Our enemy is almost invisible. Protesting isn't enough. A complete dismantling of the system is necessary... and that's already happening except it's being controlled by the DS... and the end result will be a system that may take many generations to fix.

The thing that bothers me the most, is that it would be very easy for the system to fall apart in our favor right now. What we need is something that causes people to sit back and realize "Wow, those conspiracy theorists were right all along" and that will cause an unstoppable chain reaction. One major politician being taken down with Epstein for child trafficking could do it. Or a leaked blackmail tape surfacing. It doesn't have to be something cataclysmic. Just something that causes all the "normies" to really stop and think for a minute and realize they are being lied to... and realize that the ones they label conspiracy theorists are only trying to help them.

I'm disappointed nothing really came from Q or Trump. A few years ago I was certain there would be mass arrests and an emergency broadcast any day. And yet, here we are, an election was stolen and no one cares. I hope the Taygetan's are reading these things or have already considered similar options. I'm not asking for them to come down in their ships or anything like that. Just engineer some sort of snowball type event that we can use to wake up the people before the internet goes down and we can't even communicate.

#2 2021-03-26 14:16:34

Bigfeet_E

Re: I don't think we can solve the problems we face on our own...

Kiro , have you looked deep in to the topic of time travelling explained by them and/or others ?
It seems you haven't yet or did not fully grasp this 'mechanic' in terms of difference by perspectives.
Perhaps i can help clarify a bit, by giving my understanding and perspective.

The problem lies in the idea that time is linear. From our perspective this is true as we experience it as such.
Yet the term 'timeline' gets a different context when you see that past and future are malueble conceptions.
All that really IS , is in the moment of now. Past timelines can be percieved through memory, its accuracy is dependable on the level of perception one can bring it, from the point of 'now'. Future timelines can be percieved as possible and probable potentials that haven't come to pass yet via the point of now. But either are only in the realm of mind vision, from our 3rd dimensional perception.

It is only if we were to have access to 4th dimensional (wich is dimension of time) we would be able to assess in full clarity all past,present and future visions of a singular timeline from beginning to end in contrast to what path the 3rd dimensional 'traveller' has taken, is taking, can take. It would look like a long worm sort of. From 5th dimension one could see every single possible timeline all perticular single 3rd dimensional 'avatars' it plays with in every potential way. Such a single avatars' life would look like a cloud, sort of.

But from our perspective it is as if it is locked in, because that is how we translate it and how our focus percieves. We as actual actors decide the timeline as we choose, moment by moment by moment by ... Timeline 'jumping' is in a way someting that happens all the time, by our action (or inaction) in a various spectrum of dramatic changes. In that sense we all are time travellers.

When we look up at the stars at night, we see it as it is now, from our pov. Yet we are actually looking at the past, as distant lights have reached our pov by travelling at the speed of light. That's why we measure stellar distances in lightyears. The time it takes for that light to travel from point of origin to us here on earth and our ability of perception. So that means time and speed are interconnected. And these perceptions are all still qualified by our ability, anchored from our 3rd dimensional existense.

If we were able to jump out of time, to what is named as the Ether or Aether - wich we do when we "die" for example - it is said to be possible to enter time again at any given possible moment, creating a new personal timeline. Even past or future in relation to what we consider to be 'now' from this pov. But it would not be the same 'Earth timeline' as it was. Because that also exists . It would be a different Earth/Solarsystem/Galaxy/Universe that seems like a mirror existense of earth, of wich there are also sheer infinite possabilities.
That vastness alone allready escapes our concept holding boggled mind. So the grandfather paradox apparantly is an impossability, meaning if we were to 'go back in time' to kill someones grandfather (in order to cut off a bloodline for example) and you go back to your point where you jumped from of that original earth timeline, nothing would have changed. You'd just killed off another earth's grandfather bloodline of that perticular earth timeline.

So now let's circle back to time travelling by interdimensional spacevessel capacities and the nature of relation between personal timelines and  collective timelines (aka shared timelines on 1 earth) . When they say they are able to artificially travel time through there vast technology capabilities, it comes with high risks getting lost in collective timelines. So i gather from Swaruu 's tales of her  timetravel adventures. Given the high risks she/they have desided to stay and be of service in this our proverbial space/time quadrant and help us humanity in process of an important juncture.

Being as they are and with the capacities of knowledge at their proverbial fingertips, quantum computers and all, they are in a position to bring a higher accuracy of POSSIBLE and PROBABLE prediction. Narrowing it down, more correctly speaking, because they do not know it like it will be 100% . They still have 3rd dimensional bodies, yet reside at a 5th densonal vibration or higher. Nevertheless they are much more evolved in many ways compared to us generally. But this does not change the fact that our actions here as human species still determine the outcome as this shared timeline goes on.

So this timetravelling business is not as plain cookiecutter of a concept as it may seem. Time is not as many earth story perceptions have dreamed up. It is waaaaay more complex then we ever could have imagined. That is a realm way above our capacity and i believe Taygeteans are better equiped through there experience assessing probabilities, but as mentioned, it is us that decide the course and the outcome. I hope this little explanation of my understanding (at least) helps a bit.

I welcome any further visions or corrections regarding what i've just said. (wink)

#3 2021-03-26 15:32:05

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

A complete dismantling of the system is necessary... and that's already happening except it's being controlled by the DS... and the end result will be a system that may take many generations to fix.

I'd agree with this, and that is what is currently being worked on on a global scale, though not publicly visible as to prevent a global collaps that would harm the population more than a bit of a delay in taking the enemy down. At the same time, through the already awakened people new systems are already getting installed in parallel to the old ones, which will allow the ones who awaken later a smooth transition.

In fact, currently the enemy is allowed to play on without having any power anymore, by which they are showing their true face, so that hopefully even the very last awakenable Human will get it and take action. As for the others... they obviously made their free-will choice to "sleep it out" or in fact are not actual Humans but AI controlled Human-shaped meat-robots that cannot comprehend anything beyond 3D and their programming.

Pymander wrote:

The thing that bothers me the most, is that it would be very easy for the system to fall apart in our favor right now. What we need is something that causes people to sit back and realize "Wow, those conspiracy theorists were right all along" and that will cause an unstoppable chain reaction.

This is exactly happening through the "controlled prolonging" of the Cabals which is in progress.

Pymander wrote:

I'm disappointed nothing really came from Q or Trump. A few years ago I was certain there would be mass arrests and an emergency broadcast any day. And yet, here we are, an election was stolen and no one cares. I hope the Taygetan's are reading these things or have already considered similar options. I'm not asking for them to come down in their ships or anything like that. Just engineer some sort of snowball type event that we can use to wake up the people before the internet goes down and we can't even communicate.

Sorry to burst that bubble, but Q & Trump are just a not-so-evil Cabal that strived for global world control through soft enslavement (Draco style who cooperate with the Saturn Federation) while the evil Cabals and Satanists want to achieve this through violent oppression (Maitre/Gray Talls style).

Neither of them is interested in empowering the people or liberating them, but desires to keep them as controlled cattle or incarnation toys in their favorite artificial 3D Matrix playground.

What Humanity needs right now is the third power that appeared on the scene which has true planetary control on a larger level and adequate ET protection, and who now is in the process of precipating their power to the lower levels where the Cabals, Families, etc..

All is good, and all will become better. We are working on it ! smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-05-08 08:22:09

Pymander wrote:

I agree that the problems we face are the fault of the people by and large.

greetings pymander,

most humanoid creatures love to be deceived. they beg for deception.
tell them the truth and they will laugh at you.

i gave up trying to teach the humans the deep truths or even simple truths about 32 years ago.

that's when i realized that the masters are too smart and organized and the humanoid masses are to stupid for the most part and not unified at all.

without the people feeding the system then the diabolical system would not run the well.

as Robert369 said in so many words as best as i remember,

"gotta remove ones self from the system, live far away in the country as isolated from the system as possible. cut all connections or as much as possible with the system that is ruling.

i searched for Roberts comment on this subject and was unsuccessful in isolating it.
if Robert can post his words and sayings about this it will be appreciated and i will copy and paste it here in place of what i wrote.

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 08:23:11)

Board footer