You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-23 22:00:42

WordTickler

Gosia: Trying to resolve. How is the soul not a parasite/symbiote?

Something that has bothered me from watching Stargate SG-1 is the Goa'uld, a symbiote that inhabits and influences a living/breathing person. When a soul enters a human body (say, from a pod), how is it not infringing on the living/breathing being it will inhabit? Do we not abhor this takeover of what the original being was? I really would like to hear the Taygetan take on this.

Could you ask this, Gosia?

My Best,

WordTickler

#2 2021-02-24 00:14:12

Robert369

Re: Gosia: Trying to resolve. How is the soul not a parasite/symbiote?

WordTickler wrote:

When a soul enters a human body (say, from a pod), how is it not infringing on the living/breathing being it will inhabit?

Not sure how you get this odd idea, but your question is a misconception itself because your soul is your actual "you" while your body is just your physical incarnation vessel and has no consciousness in itself. In fact, this soul is pure energy consciousness and can even exist without a body. This is extensively described by Swaruu.

To my understanding, this energy consciousness is related to the secret and oppressed 5th heart chamber in which has been to reside a tiny human shaped energy being that floats in this vacuum and energizes/controls your body and everything else you do and perceive from there.

If you consider the soul a parasite, you also need to consider that every living thing in existence has a soul (either directly or indirectly) - even a parasite, after which's entering of the body more than one soul are vying for control.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-02-25 21:43:12

WordTickler

Robert369 wrote:
WordTickler wrote:

When a soul enters a human body (say, from a pod), how is it not infringing on the living/breathing being it will inhabit?

If you consider the soul a parasite, you also need to consider that every living thing in existence has a soul...

What about the people on earth that have no soul? The "not real" people? Are they real with a soul or not?

#4 2021-02-25 22:14:06

Robert369

WordTickler wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WordTickler wrote:

If you consider the soul a parasite, you also need to consider that every living thing in existence has a soul...

What about the people on earth that have no soul? The "not real" people? Are they real with a soul or not?

The definition of "unreal people" means "soulless people", so they are not truly living but merely existing, not having any manifestation abilities and being controlled not by soul but whatever other means (e.g. the 3D Matrix AI) or being.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-02-27 05:27:58

Eldon Deluz

WordTickler you have brought up one of my favorite TV shows. I have spent many nights seeing and analyzing the similies portrayed in the series to what I have learned in my learnings from places such as the Taygeatens.

My take may be different than perhaps both yours and Robert's. I would not think of them as suggested as replacing the human soul, nor would I say the body is who you are. You are the soul using the body for an experience of human life. The Goa'uld should be viewed (in my opinion) more of a metaphor than an actual "thing" or replace of a thing.

First, the Goa'uld as a metaphor for the reptilians. That step should be easy to make a reptilian -> snake. Goa'uld = snake.

Next, the series often refers to those Goa'uld in humans as humans having a "snake in their head". What this means to me has nothing to do with a soul replacement rather quite obvious to me, a soul (essence/human) suppression. As the Goa'uld merely suppress the "host". Another way to think about this is that they invade your mind. Now that harkens back to what is often spoke about by the crew, we are simply prisoners in our own minds. So in this sense, we are slaves to our own creation of reptilian egregores (thought constructs).

Lastly, the Goa'uld don't create much of anything. They are portrayed as scavengers of technology. Scouring the plants in search of abandoned tech they wish to use to gain even more power, more control. Just like what is going on here on Earth. Military, secret societies, families all scouring everything and hiding it from anybody and everybody including others in their own little faction.

In conclusion, the Goa'uld are a metaphor for what I would call evil on this planet. They can infect one's mind, get them to seek world domination and ultimate control.

The ultimate playout of the potential of evil is realized in Season 4, episode "17" "Absolute Power". Where the moral compass of "good" (Daniel Jackson) in the show is given such power.

Be well,
Eldon

#6 2021-02-27 10:37:51

mitkobs

From the point view of the soul(higher self) there is no body. Everything is consciousness - mind -etheric construct, no material world, no physical universe. It is like a virtual reality, or a genially designed mind game. Soul is creating everything in its imagination and from our point of view it looks real tangible hard matter.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-27 10:40:32)

#7 2021-02-28 11:04:29

Gosia
Administrator

I think it was responded in the IMMERSIONS videos, one of the 3. The soul entering through the pod into the human avatar either enters a body that is vacant (upon prior agreement with the previous soul) or is creating a Matrix avatar, a program basically, looking and feeling just as any other human being. There is no infringing ever done. The process is always very ethical.

WordTickler wrote:

Something that has bothered me from watching Stargate SG-1 is the Goa'uld, a symbiote that inhabits and influences a living/breathing person. When a soul enters a human body (say, from a pod), how is it not infringing on the living/breathing being it will inhabit? Do we not abhor this takeover of what the original being was? I really would like to hear the Taygetan take on this.

My Best,

WordTickler

#8 2021-03-06 20:25:37

PlanetWorker

WordTickler wrote:

My Best,

WordTickler

I am not Gosia but may I address this question?  I do remember some about what happens after leaving Source to reincarnated.  It is of huge importance to my race at home.  No one is trying to push their way ahead of the line for a body in which to reincarnate.  There really are beings who have never incarnated who guide waiting souls to their new bodies.  Here on this planet we would call them Angels.   The whole of everything, in every dimension was designed to be Loving, Considerate, and organized.  I reincarnated in the proper time and there is no one in the tiny body when I  come in.  That is the moral imperative of my race at home and all other benevolent races of the Confederation.  We are Confederation, not Federation. 

Many of the Confederation races started out as Swaruu's Renegades who got sick and tired of the Federation unfair ways and formed their own Alliance, the Confederation.  There are no regressive races there.   The reptilian aggregors  are still a thorn in our side but we have successfully defeated them for millions of years.  We, like other races originated in the Lyrian system and drew the reptilian aggregors to us with remnants of fear from the Lyrian wars.  I am from Sirius.

All benevolent races take  doing our inner work to transmute old blockages such as fear of aggregors, etc very very seriously to rid ourselves of the intrusion of our sovereignty by aggregores.  None of us are parasites.  We only ask to use a body, human in this case, to serve others who serve Source. 

There are negative races out there, and even under human's feet below ground who think nothing of taking over a human body already occupied but we members of the Confederation do no, will not, and consciously and morally cannot. 

Because you have this concern which I understand, at some point in your travels as an eternal spark of Source, you most likely ran across the take over parasite scenario at some point and there is just a little wisp or tickle of memory of that trying to surface.

Because you ask about this, driven by your concern, means you are from a benevolent race who, like my race, finds it abhorrent. 

Spirituality is not all fairy fairy as some make it out to be.  It is part of the reality in which we live, no matter the density.  So many starseeds are beginning to remember who they are.  That is what these stirrings within you are, more awakening of memories past which you are being given as tools to up your vibration to transmit higher energy frequencies to help the collective to not be fooled by hype and lies, to free themselves!

I hope this helps.

In service to others in service to Source

#9 2021-05-08 09:16:16

Robert369 wrote:

The definition of "unreal people" means "soulless people", so they are not truly living but merely existing, not having any manifestation abilities and being controlled not by soul but whatever other means (e.g. the 3D Matrix AI) or being.

yes exactly and i agree and it's clearly evident when viewing so many of the masses they just exist and don't really manifest at all what is beyond their programming for basic survival etc.

very well said.

thanks for the input Robert,

Enoch

#10 2021-05-08 11:22:23

HighV-0

Here is great depiction of "soul attachment" or "soul uplink"  where you can clearly see all stages of human embryo development aka Human Carnegie stages
Stage 12 (day 26~30) is when "soul" joins the embryo (chest area/heart)
Human_Carnegie_stage_1-23.jpg

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-05-08 22:22:53)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#11 2021-05-08 15:40:35

HighV-0 wrote:

can clearly see all stages of human embryo development aka Human Carnegie stages

great catch. thanks for posting.

that's some really weird looking stuff going on there at the different stages.

doesn't look human at all.

looks like it goes through several creature states before it will come out looking like a human.

well of weird there is what that development process looks like.

freaky sht.

#12 2021-05-08 16:02:48

HighV-0

@Dr Enoch ..you can see how the little guy protects it ,first with the head and then with hands ,"soul" resides in your heart and iirc weights around 21 grams
I have other stuff compiled over the years  related to previous civilizations but not sure how to attach image ,might end up sending via email to the mod
Cheers

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

#13 2021-05-08 16:13:28

HighV-0 wrote:

such a great statement and yes it is very very true.

HIGH FREQUENCY NEEDED.

great saying that you have at the bottom header of your posts.

yes most definitely i see it now. he protects it as if guarding it like a precious gem.

good observation !!!

Enoch

Board footer